April 19, 2024, 11:22:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 851704 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: June 14, 2010, 10:09:45 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/06/14/joran-van-der-sloot-welcome-to-castro-castro-prison-just-another-day-in-paradise-jvds-mug-shot/

Joran van der Sloot welcome to Castro Castro Prison … Just Another Day in Paradise, JVDS Mug Shot
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: June 14, 2010, 10:11:44 AM »

Ugh, I'm so sick of these people trying to make money off of this tragedy.

They claim they want to help bring closure to the family, but they want to do it by cashing in with a TV show, thus continuing Joran's thirst for notoriety and  paying him to keep lying.

Uri Geller - you too officially suck!

JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: June 14, 2010, 10:11:59 AM »

Good morning to all and hope everyone has a wonderful day.. So basically only the criminals have rights in Aruba and why would Peru even think of sending Joran to that Island where he is king.. I remember that they said we American's came over like cowboys while they ate their cereal.. Nope Joran is in a perfect place and he is throwing whatever he can to get out of Peru.. There will never be any justice over in that island, I'm sure they had all the physical evidence they needed and basically threw it away and laughed at the Holloways.. So all this misdirection of getting more information out of Joran is just the same crap.. He will tell more sitting alone in Peru then he will ever tell in Aruba.. Joran is family to the Arubians and therefore we will always be outsiders.. How many times do we have to be told we don't know their laws, I guess I'm a quick study and don't have to be told over and over again.. Joran hates the Holloways, they exposed him for what he was and is..  I would loved to see Natalee body come back to the US but I don't think that will be possible, its gone..  Do I want the others that caused this to pay, yes but they are safe on that island, they protect their own.. Even if he exposes everyone, does it matter, nothing will happen, its Aruba.. So maybe I'm not the as optimist as I thought I was at one time.. "To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet. "  Aruba proved that wrong..  Do I believe that everyone in Aruba is evil, nope but I sure believe the ones that control that island are and the others turn their head.. So any deals are garbage and I would make that perfectly clear to Aruba and Joran.. Any deals will be after he is dead and gone..

Terry

Thanks Terry.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: June 14, 2010, 10:14:26 AM »

I'm listening to the Podcast of Steph Watts show tonight.

Steph Watts said that Beth has arrived in Peru.

T. J. Ward is on the show.

Dr. Russell, said Joran is a psychopath.  He's a manipulator and that no law enforcement should allow him to call the shots.  Psychopath's generally have a strong sense of self preservation and that's all this "deal" is about.  He said they should tell Joran that he needs to tell them where Natalee is NOW, and MAYBE they'll think about not throwing him in general population TONIGHT!

She could only be in Peru for 2 things.

1.  To offer her condolences to Stephanys family (this is what I suspect)
2.  See if she can get into Castro Castro and rip Joran's face off
Actually, I was hoping cat fight with Anita.

Good Morning MisGivings!  Beth has too much class to behave that way, albeit tempting.
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1544 on: June 14, 2010, 10:15:05 AM »

caught up after 4 hours. Thanks so much Monkeys, you do such great work!!

people mag. article:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20393769,00.html
Joran Van Der Sloot Fears for His Life in Peruvian Prison

The link Klaas posted of Dave Holloway say's Peru won't even take Aruba's calls. I imagine them having a committee meeting "we can't get Peru to answer, how will we cover our arses? Get that 'Columbian Murder-For-Hire' on the line"

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: June 14, 2010, 10:15:28 AM »

Forgive me for the bad memory, who is the guy in the coffin??? The name is familiar..

I stopped following the case regularly in 2007, as it was too aggrevating to keep up with all the lies coming from Joran, and ARUBA, however, I checked in here and there when something happened or read up a little..
You Monkeys are the best source for the information on this case and many other cases, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart that you are relentless in finding the truth..

I have never stopped thinking of Natalee, her family or you Monkeys...Now I'm praying that Dave and Beth get the only thing they have ever wanted, Natalee, home in her country and CLOSURE.. they need to heal desperately...God Bless them...

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: June 14, 2010, 10:16:27 AM »

Ugh, I'm so sick of these people trying to make money off of this tragedy.

They claim they want to help bring closure to the family, but they want to do it by cashing in with a TV show, thus continuing Joran's thirst for notoriety and  paying him to keep lying.

Uri Geller - you too officially suck!

JMO

He always did Wink
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: June 14, 2010, 10:17:12 AM »

Thanks Klaas.
All eyes are upon Aruba now.  They must hate that!!!

We read yesterday that Aruba is holding the Kalpoe passports.  What do you make of that?

Do you see it as a supportive ploy re the Lawsuit with Phil or are they flagging them, maybe as message they are under suspicion?? or .......???

That is a ploy by the officials who are involved in this to keep them from testifying in the case in California. They are afraid they will "spill the beans" on everyone once they get on American soil.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: June 14, 2010, 10:19:39 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

We read yesterday that Aruba is holding the Kalpoe passports.  What do you make of that?

Do you see it as a supportive ploy re the Lawsuit with Phil or are they flagging them, maybe as message they are under suspicion?? or .......???

That is a ploy by the officials who are involved in this to keep them from testifying in the case in California. They are afraid they will "spill the beans" on everyone once they get on American soil.
Thanks Turbo, appreciate your opinion.  Often ALE do things that can be spun many ways. 
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: June 14, 2010, 10:23:46 AM »

Forgive me for the bad memory, who is the guy in the coffin??? The name is familiar..

I stopped following the case regularly in 2007, as it was too aggrevating to keep up with all the lies coming from Joran, and ARUBA, however, I checked in here and there when something happened or read up a little..
You Monkeys are the best source for the information on this case and many other cases, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart that you are relentless in finding the truth..

I have never stopped thinking of Natalee, her family or you Monkeys...Now I'm praying that Dave and Beth get the only thing they have ever wanted, Natalee, home in her country and CLOSURE.. they need to heal desperately...God Bless them...

Hi Ozzie's,  I did the same,  stopped coming here regularly in 07, It was frustrating for sure.  I still check in here too.

Haven't had much response to ANY of the posts I have made the past 2 weeks but I suspect that is because people don't remember me.

Good to see some of the older posters back.

Maine, born and raised!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: June 14, 2010, 10:24:13 AM »

oops, my post ended up in your quote

sorry

Maine, born and raised!
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: June 14, 2010, 10:25:00 AM »

OK, I am confused. Who gave the bastard $25,000? The FBI, Beth, or Uri Geller?

I am not sure, but if I could I would ask Uri.  If he didn't, he can project which of the other 2 did.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: June 14, 2010, 10:26:34 AM »

Thanks Klaas.
All eyes are upon Aruba now.  They must hate that!!!

We read yesterday that Aruba is holding the Kalpoe passports.  What do you make of that?

Thanks Turbo, appreciate your opinion.  Often ALE do things that can be spun many ways.  

Well, we know they are not going to arrest them or charge them unless they have decided to make them the "fall guys" for NH murder. Of course that might happen if those two don't know who the officials are who negotiated all the missing evidence. If only Joran knows, they might think they can just rely on the fact he is such a liar to get out of their part.

I am guessing with all this coming down now, they don't want those two in court testifying. The other option might be they are covering up once again in this case. If they hold the passports then they can claim to the court that they can't leave the island.  

I heard an interesting quote yesterday saying Aruba officials would be wanting Joran dead in that jail and might be sending someone to keep him from talking about all of their connections. I had not thought about them sending someone in to make that happen. Could that be why he won't eat the food? He believes they will try to poison him?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: June 14, 2010, 10:27:06 AM »

<snipped>

As for Aruba holding K. passports, I'd love to know on what grounds. 

Are there any back up links been posted which support the contention that Deepak and Satish's passports have been confiscated by Aruba.  Is this info revealed in any defamation lawsuit documents?

Thanks

Janet

Janet, I'm sorry I can't help but to say I read it here yesterday. 

To my knowledge it is not revealed in any defamation lawsuits.
Did you comment on it yesterday?  I thought you had,  and I would have liked to respond, but by the time I read it SM was pages ahead.

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: June 14, 2010, 10:27:34 AM »

oops, my post ended up in your quote

sorry

I got it, lol

I remember you!

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: June 14, 2010, 10:29:11 AM »

OK, I am confused. Who gave the bastard $25,000? The FBI, Beth, or Uri Geller?

I am not sure, but if I could I would ask Uri.  If he didn't, he can project which of the other 2 did.

It is my understanding that the FBI did.

Maine, born and raised!
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1556 on: June 14, 2010, 10:34:07 AM »

I'd love the know what dates he got money from the FBI, Uri and whomever else, he was in a crappy hotel, and had very little money left by June 2nd...he has a serious gambling problem, and luckily, it seems that will be the reason he get caught for murder...

Isn't life crazy????

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: June 14, 2010, 10:34:45 AM »

[Steph Watts]

It has been a relatively quiet weekend on the Island of Aruba. The focus of this story is still on Peru, but that will quickly change this week.  Dave Holloway is on his way to the Island.  He will be here later today.  I know that authorities in Peru are working very hard to get the information they need from Van Der Sloot about where Natalee’s body is.  There are alot of things I can’t discuss now.  I feel like the kid they sat down in front of a giant birthday cake — the adults tell him not to touch the cake — then leave to room.

Tonight live from Aruba at 8:00 p.m. EST with Dave Holloway’s attorney Vinda de Sousa and Former Head of the Houston FBI, Don Clark, with the very latest on the investigation — stick with the source on the ground….ME.

To listen to my show, Blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This, click here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

<<snipped>>

NANCY GRACE
Peru Files Murder One Charges on Van Der Sloot
Aired June 11, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/11/ng.01.html

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Bombshell tonight. After reports circulate that Natalee`s skull discovered, as details of Van Der Sloot`s blackmail plot emerge and Aruban authorities head to Peru, has Van Der Sloot admitted his own father, Judge Paulus Van Der Sloot, helped hide Natalee`s body? And is he set from behind the walls of a Peruvian jailhouse to confess to the murder of Natalee Holloway?

Hmm....I think something's up.

Discovered??  Not likely.  The timing is so suspicious.  In my opinion ... Aruban authorities have known where Natalee Holloway's remains have been for the passed 2 1/2 years.  It was Aruban divers who on January 7, 2008 recovered unchallenged the contents of the trap discovered by the Persistence endeavor in Aruban waters.

Thank you Lifesong.  Great Catch!!

+++++++

Yep...Not discovered....Planted for recovery....

IF Nancy Grace's breaking news of June 11th reflects the truth and ... Aruba gives up Natalee's remains ... the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 will continue to remain elusive.  IMO

It is my hope that Joran spends years detained in a Peruvian prison.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: June 14, 2010, 10:35:10 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

Thanks Turbo, appreciate your opinion.  Often ALE do things that can be spun many ways. 

Well, we know they are not going to arrest them or charge them unless they have decided to make them the "fall guys" for NH murder. Of course that might happen if those two don't know who the officials are who negotiated all the missing evidence. If only Joran knows, they might think they can just rely on the fact he is such a liar to get out of their part.

I am guessing with all this coming down now, they don't want those two in court testifying. The other option might be they are covering up once again in this case. If they hold the passports then they can claim to the court that they can't leave the island. 

I heard an interesting quote yesterday saying Aruba officials would be wanting Joran dead in that jail and might be sending someone to keep him from talking about all of their connections. I had not thought about them sending someone in to make that happen. Could that be why he won't eat the food? He believes they will try to poison him?
I just feel that Aruba can have it both ways.  1.  to prevent them from testifying in court, as you say and 2. they can say they are doing their part
in Natalee's investigation by ensuring the K's won't leave the island until Natalee's investigation is complete - spin, spin, spin.

Yes, maybe Joran is afraid he will be poisoned however I feel it is the Peruvians fear and they are doing their utmost, for now, to keep him alive.  That is why the sod is getting superior food. 
kimi1230
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1559 on: June 14, 2010, 10:46:07 AM »

Good Morning, Monkey Family

It felt so GOOD this morning to see that POS in his DUMP of a home cell.
I will now have a WONDERFUL day...ha

back to catching up.

pb

Am I reading correctly??? Is there a pic of Joran in his cell somewhere?????

No one can make you feel inferior.....unless you give them permission.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.