April 25, 2024, 03:30:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 852138 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: June 14, 2010, 11:12:53 AM »

Van Susteren: Did he say why he saw willing to make up the story?

John: Well, I guess they wanted (inaudible) maybe the Dutch guy have some
power on them, they all friends, and the family stick and talk and
say, "we're going to stick to that, and that's it," you know? Trade in
some black guy, scapegoat, lock him up, I guess so.

Van Susteren: Anything else you'd like to say?

John: Well, like I said before, the justice system, the detectives, they're
fools. They have to go back to school. And they were used, like, a
scapegoat, used,like, a black person in society to cover their mess.

"The justice system, the detectives, they're fools?"

Ex-Commissioner Stanley Zaandam agrees with John. He said early on, "none of the high ranking commissioners has the qualification or experience to conduct a judicial investigation."

He went on to say, "the body of Natalee Holloway may have already been found and CVP (Police Commissioner) looked the other way to do a favor for Paul Van der sloot. To exculpate the son of Paul, the CVP and fiscal Chief Prosecutor Karin Janssen made the false arrest of two ex-security guards, Jones and John, called this a "tactical maneuver" and denied them their freedom another 10 days."(Bon Dia, 9/19/2005)

Karin Janssen:

"The father and the mother have asked a friend of Joran's, the suspect, the minor suspect, to come to their home to tell them what he has explained to the police. And that is--well, I can say--was an obstruction of the investigation. The father has spoken with those three suspects, and he said he gave them some legal advice--but I think the advices were going further than that--They spoke about the situation that when there is no body, you don't have a case, and that was already in the first day after the disappearance."

Attorney General Mariaine Croes:

"Paulus Van der sloot is being held in suspicion of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, not the cover-up."

Not the cover up? What cover up?

Appreciate the memory refresher! -  Things just really grow clearer by the day now.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: June 14, 2010, 11:13:16 AM »

Whoever photoshopped it then did a really good job.  I didn't think it was photoshopped.  I figured it was a birth deformity. Smile

Good Morning Monks....  I have to ask....what picture are you talking about?  I decided I'd only go back 10 pages this morning and hopefully be caught up....oooopppppsssss  guess not! 

IMO too many people in Aruba for something NOT to be up.

Why would Beth be in Peru?  I would have to see it first.

Any why would joran fire his attorney? 

too darn many why's this morning......hopefully some answers as I continue reading

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: June 14, 2010, 11:18:52 AM »

I'd love the know what dates he got money from the FBI, Uri and whomever else, he was in a crappy hotel, and had very little money left by June 2nd...he has a serious gambling problem, and luckily, it seems that will be the reason he get caught for murder...

Isn't life crazy????

Ho ozziesmom.  He didn't get money from the FBI-the monies were private monies.  The FBI arranged & set the sting procedures up.

Sorry Ono, that's what I meant

Lol-that's alright.   And I meant to type "Hi" ...  lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: June 14, 2010, 11:21:06 AM »

Whoever photoshopped it then did a really good job.  I didn't think it was photoshopped.  I figured it was a birth deformity. Smile

Good Morning Monks....  I have to ask....what picture are you talking about?  I decided I'd only go back 10 pages this morning and hopefully be caught up....oooopppppsssss  guess not! 

too darn many why's this morning......hopefully some answers as I continue reading

This one

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: June 14, 2010, 11:25:06 AM »

Jayhootsen‎: @henrivanveen Er komt net een nieuw nieuwsfeitje binnen: moeder Van der Sloot geeft aan NIET naar Peru te kunnen komen #Joran
Twitter -

There is a new network within new Fact: Mother Van der Sloot indicates NOT to come to Peru to Joran #

There is one important word lost in translation.
It says:

Mother van der Sloot indicates she's not able to come to Peru.

So maybe the deal with the tv-network fell through?

thanks Jo-An...interesting, the not able part!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: June 14, 2010, 11:25:13 AM »

Legal Issues
2010-05-23 8:52

Uri Geller's statement regarding Joran van der Sloot

During my live TV series The New Uri Geller in Holland, myself and one of the producers came up with a proposal for Joran van der Sloot to be hypnotized to attempt to find out the truth, which could finally solve Natalee Holloway's tragic disappearance.  Someone from production traced van der Sloot through Facebook and he agreed to participate. However, for various production reasons, it did not proceed.

I subsequently still believed that this could be the basis of a very powerful documentary, especially if we manage to extract the truth out of van der Sloot through hypnosis, which could possibly help solve the case and provide some comfort for the family.  I was hoping for the interview and session to take place in Aruba, but van der Sloot was in Peru and indicated that he was stranded there and had no means of getting back to Aruba.  In order to facilitate the interview in Aruba, I agreed to forward a one way ticket from Peru to Aruba together with $600 to cover his expenses.

A few days later we were horrified to learn that he was wanted by Interpol on suspicion of murder.  We immediately contacted the British police and Interpol.

Any allegation made by van der Sloot that additional monies were paid to him by me are totally and absolutely untrue.

http://site.uri-geller.com/legal_issues

Thanks Jo-An.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: June 14, 2010, 11:27:28 AM »

Hi, monkeys! I'm a bit confused over the Nancy Grace stuff. Was that recent (about the skull) or was it from the time the pic taken by the tourist came out?

Good morning!

Without looking back, I think the statement was made on the June 11th NG show at the beginning; and then nothing else said about it in the show.

One of the shows I watched last night said that Dave was there to get more details about the extortion/wire fraud thing.  

Steph Watts said that all searches by outsiders are prohibited on the island. He stated that no searches are taking place right now.  He said that Tim Miller is there in concert with the FBI and his job is to line up searchers etc. (which he has done...iirc he has lined up 140 people) in the event that information is given on an area to search on land or at sea.  They are on standby right now.  IIRC he said that any boats or other equipment needed would be provided by the FBI.

Gotta run, have a great day everyone!

Truth and Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

thanks txm..............

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: June 14, 2010, 11:27:42 AM »

This one

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000973.htm
Undescended testicle(s)

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1588 on: June 14, 2010, 11:31:24 AM »

I'd love the know what dates he got money from the FBI, Uri and whomever else, he was in a crappy hotel, and had very little money left by June 2nd...he has a serious gambling problem, and luckily, it seems that will be the reason he get caught for murder...

Isn't life crazy????

Ho ozziesmom.  He didn't get money from the FBI-the monies were private monies.  The FBI arranged & set the sting procedures up.

Lol-that's alright.   And I meant to type "Hi" ...  lol

I kind of figured, lmao...I'm not insulted...

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: June 14, 2010, 11:34:06 AM »

O/T  I'm off for grocery shopping at this hour because:

...HEAT AND HUMIDITY WILL CONTINUE TODAY...

A PERSISTENT HOT AND HUMID AIR MASS ACROSS THE TENNESSEE VALLEY... WILL CONTINUE PRODUCING CONDITIONS FAVORABLE FOR HEAT RELATED ILLNESSES. HIGH TEMPERATURES TODAY WILL CLIMB INTO THE MID 90S. THESE READINGS...COMBINED WITH HIGH HUMIDITY...WILL RAISE HEAT INDEX READINGS APPROACHING 105 DEGREES. LITTLE RELIEF IS EXPECTED TONIGHT WITH TEMPERATURES COOLING ONLY INTO THE LOWER TO MID 70S

and I can't take the heat any more.  At least not this hot.

I want to encourage all to remember our Gulf in prayer as we continue to do battle with the oil leakage.  This is Natalee's home state and I think she would like that.  It's really coming ashore on our sugar white beaches now.

Have a good day Monkeys and we must try to be patient as the answers to all the conflicting information will come to us soon.

Greta is doing the show with the Flores family tonight.  If anyone knows of any other specific coverage, please post.

And as always, I will BBL..

TTYL Anna....be careful with the heat....and I won't evenget started on the oil spill....

I will break my vow and watch Greta tonight.....for my TV's sake I hope she doesn't pizz me off AGAIN!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jesdamala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1590 on: June 14, 2010, 11:34:22 AM »

Beth would be welcomed in Peru like the heroine she is.  Anita would face a lynch mentality.
I am sure Peruvian officials would welcome Beth's point of view. Joran firing his attorney?  If he did, probably because the man told him the truth.  Also, without proper representation, in his sick mind, he thinks he has found a loophole of sorts.  Who knows what goes on in his mind.
He believes he can manipulate another legal system, which he has in the past.  He faces a hideous life in Peru and will do anything to get out of it.  I think Peru will be respectful of Beth and family, but will not let Joran out for anything!!!!!! 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: June 14, 2010, 11:35:04 AM »

[Steph Watts]

It has been a relatively quiet weekend on the Island of Aruba. The focus of this story is still on Peru, but that will quickly change this week.  Dave Holloway is on his way to the Island.  He will be here later today.  I know that authorities in Peru are working very hard to get the information they need from Van Der Sloot about where Natalee’s body is.  There are alot of things I can’t discuss now.  I feel like the kid they sat down in front of a giant birthday cake — the adults tell him not to touch the cake — then leave to room.

Tonight live from Aruba at 8:00 p.m. EST with Dave Holloway’s attorney Vinda de Sousa and Former Head of the Houston FBI, Don Clark, with the very latest on the investigation — stick with the source on the ground….ME.

To listen to my show, Blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This, click here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

<<snipped>>

NANCY GRACE
Peru Files Murder One Charges on Van Der Sloot
Aired June 11, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/11/ng.01.html

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Bombshell tonight. After reports circulate that Natalee`s skull discovered, as details of Van Der Sloot`s blackmail plot emerge and Aruban authorities head to Peru, has Van Der Sloot admitted his own father, Judge Paulus Van Der Sloot, helped hide Natalee`s body? And is he set from behind the walls of a Peruvian jailhouse to confess to the murder of Natalee Holloway?

Hmm....I think something's up.

Discovered??  Not likely.  The timing is so suspicious.  In my opinion ... Aruban authorities have known where Natalee Holloway's remains have been for the passed 2 1/2 years.  It was Aruban divers who on January 7, 2008 recovered unchallenged the contents of the trap discovered by the Persistence endeavor in Aruban waters.

Thank you Lifesong.  Great Catch!!

+++++++

Yep...Not discovered....Planted for recovery....

IF Nancy Grace's breaking news of June 11th reflects the truth and ... Aruba gives up Natalee's remains ... the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 will continue to remain elusive.  IMO

It is my hope that Joran spends years detained in a Peruvian prison.

Janet

Mornin' Monkeys !

I believe the "skull being found" is based on the photo's that were taken by that couple last year ?? If I remember correctly (with my last remaining brain cell) that Rob enhanced the photo's and was confident that the "skull" was just rocks... (sorry Rob, if i'm incorrect...I don't usually like to highlight a poster in case I'm mistaken..I just remember you pointing out a sea snake ect.)

This is old news that for some reason, the media keep presenting as "Breaking News"

If the "skull finding" is about that big trap...I can't say much as that's around the time I lost track of what was going on over there.. Sad

Whatever these new developments are and whether or not anything comes from these rumors, I do not believe they are based upon the old pictures from the snorkeling, vacationing couple as previously reported on and dismissed.

JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: June 14, 2010, 11:36:14 AM »

oops, my post ended up in your quote

sorry

I got it, lol

I remember you!

Ozziesmom, I am probably way behind and getting ahead of my ownself, but if I recall he was one of the policemen, retired, maybe even a chief or some valued member of the force who had written a book about the corruption in Aruba and his book, as far as I know, was never published or never got any publicity, but I could be wrong, but if my memory serves, that is who he is, although I am more often than not, wrong.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: June 14, 2010, 11:37:23 AM »

Isn't life crazy????

Go back and read the Dateline thing from Janet.  John Q Kelly outlines the dates in that script from Friday night.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: June 14, 2010, 11:37:59 AM »

Jayhootsen‎: @henrivanveen Er komt net een nieuw nieuwsfeitje binnen: moeder Van der Sloot geeft aan NIET naar Peru te kunnen komen #Joran
Twitter -

There is a new network within new Fact: Mother Van der Sloot indicates NOT to come to Peru to Joran #

It says:

Not able?  Maybe Peru will not let her in the country. " One VDS is enough for now thanks you"

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: June 14, 2010, 11:39:09 AM »

The "skull" was reference three times on the June 11th Nancy Grace show.  Has this "breaking news" been reported by any of the major media outlets?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Peru Files Murder One Charges on Van Der Sloot
Aired June 11, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: ... After report circulate that Natalee`s skull that Natalee`s skull emerge, as details of Van Der Sloot`s blackmail plot emerge and authorities from Aruba head to Peru, has he admitted his own father, Judge Paulus Van Der Sloot, helped hide Natalee`s body? And is he set from behind the walls of a Peruvian jailhouse to confess to the murder of Natalee Holloway?

++++++

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Bombshell tonight. After reports circulate that Natalee`s skull discovered, as details of Van Der Sloot`s blackmail plot emerge and Aruban authorities head to Peru, has Van Der Sloot admitted his own father, Judge Paulus Van Der Sloot, helped hide Natalee`s body? And is he set from behind the walls of a Peruvian jailhouse to confess to the murder of Natalee Holloway?

+++++++++

GRACE:  I want to go to Dr. Marty Makary, physician and professor of public health, Johns Hopkins.

Dr. Marty, again, thank you for being with us. Reports were rampant like wild fire after all of this by Joran Van Der Sloot that Natalee`s skull have been discovered. At this juncture five years later, would it be intact?

DR. MARTY MAKARY, PHYSICIAN, PROF. OF PUBLIC HEALTH, JOHNS HOPKINS: Most likely the skull would be intact. And that would be sort of a treasure trove of DNA evidence and evidence that there may have been a hard impact, a trauma, and potentially even a drowning. So that could contribute to the mechanism of death in this case.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: June 14, 2010, 11:39:31 AM »

Good Morning, Monkey Family

It felt so GOOD this morning to see that POS in his DUMP of a home cell.
I will now have a WONDERFUL day...ha

back to catching up.

pb

Am I reading correctly??? Is there a pic of Joran in his cell somewhere?????

Good Morning

There was a clip this morning on the Today show of him in his new FABULOUS home.

I'm sure there's a pic somewhere...one of Monkeys will find it and post.

pb

It's probably on You Tube by now.  Try www.youtube.com, search Joran, prison-peru

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: June 14, 2010, 11:41:17 AM »

Joran is going through the typical cycle.
About the murder, there was denial, then anger, then bargaining, then acceptance.
Now about his defense, he was in denial with his lawyer, then angry, then he fired him which is bargaining. Finally he will accept his fate and be convicted. There is a fine line about the timeframe of him confessing to Natalie. The window of opportunity for him to come clean is very small according to how fast things are happening. Hope LE plays it right.
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1598 on: June 14, 2010, 11:42:39 AM »

Twitter -

It says:

Not able?  Maybe Peru will not let her in the country. " One VDS is enough for now thanks you"

now that's interesting! Wow..Wonder if the media advisor/show cancelled on her! or maybe Beth's visit is too much for her, she knows she is not going to be welcomed with open arms!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: June 14, 2010, 11:42:42 AM »

Isn't life crazy????

John Q Kelly handed the money over.  It was arranged with Beth & the FBI.  Go back and read the dateline thing.  I trust John Q Kelly that he is being 100% honest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.