April 23, 2024, 10:20:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 851993 times)
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2010, 03:57:57 PM »

Sorry to engage in the OT discussion. Won't pursue this matter any further. No matter what Aruba-style nonsense may be uttered.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: June 12, 2010, 04:00:30 PM »

Mr. Flores  said in an interview " I will do everything possible to bring jutice to my Daughter" If it's possible I will follow him around the world."

Minute 4:54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYSSADUqXxw&feature=related

Thank you cecilita.  Powerful words from Mr. Flores and I'm sure he means them, every one.
I tried to watch tapes yesterday but couldn't get English sub titles.
Will try again later.

Have a good day Monkeys. 
Have prepared casseroles to take to pot luck tonight.  Hoping to return early...how anti-social is that!  Life away from the computer...ho hum.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: June 12, 2010, 04:05:54 PM »

Taxi drivers accused of helping escape to Joran van der Sloot they can not afford a lawyer
Jhon Carlos Aparcana parapet and said they were surprised and concerned about being involurados in police report. In return for bringing the Dutchman to Tacna, received the sum of U.S. $ 1,500 plus a Ferrari watch

Although his face hidden under a cloth, with head down, staring at the floor, Joran van der Sloot, Netherlands citizen accused of murdering the young Stephany Flores, 21, yesterday was not lost during transportation from the Criminal Court of Time Permanent Court of Lima to the courthouse holding cells in Cercado de Lima.

"Murderer! Murderer! "Shouted dozens of people who, shortly after 11 am, passing through the vicinity of the first of these premises. To recognize him, threw food and empty plastic bags, then attacked the ambulance that transported the detainee, which swayed for several seconds.

Less rugged was the scene when, shortly after noon, Van der Sloot was taken from the courthouse holding cells to be admitted to the Castro Castro prison (San Juan de Lurigancho), as established by Judge Juan Buendia Valenzuela, who opening statement with an arrest warrant on charges of murder and against property, in the form of simple theft.

UP PROCESS
Edward Alvarez, attorney for the family of Stephany, agreed with the charges for which Van der Sloot would prosecute. However, said that the same may be extended during the process. He said neither well known which of the 13 inmates in jail tried to ventilate definitely the cause in court, filed a notice of a civil constitution, in order to present evidence or to appeal a judge's decision.

"The record with the police statement, the judge's autoapertorio and instructive of the detainee must enter a courtroom, by the rotation system, no later than Tuesday August," he said.

This was questioned by a maximum term Highness, a lawyer for Van der Sloot, who, although he said no more, "declared by an order of the family of the Dutchman, who had hired - estimated that the election of the new court would be made public in 10 days.

The judge's instruction autoapertorio Buendia, also includes brothers John Williams and John Oswaldo Aparcana Pisconte hired by the defendant in Ica, May 30 Finally, if you take a taxi to Tacna.

POLICE INVESTIGATION
As payment, as the police investigation, Van der Sloot received the sum of U.S. $ 1,500 plus a Ferrari watch, a camera, a cell phone and other valuables were later recovered by the PNP.

A third involved in the case, according to the instruction autoapertorio is the taxi driver also Pretil Carlos Alberto Uribe, who that night went with the group as another passenger.

"They were processed with limited subpoena for the crime of failure to report, having facilitated the transportation of Van der Sloot, for allegedly having knowledge of the crime which had incurred and for not having reported this to the authorities," the document says. The penalty for this crime is no more than two years in prison.

REACTIONS
The release of taxi drivers
CARLOS ALBERTO URIBE Parapet
I am extremely concerned because I have nothing to do with it. When I was invited to the trip I was on the whereabouts of Nasca, coming to Ica. They [the brothers Aparcana] had already negotiated the price of the trip to see der Sloot Joran. During the trip the Dutchman did not say much. They say that we are involved and I do not know what to do. Will they want to take me to Lima? ".

My brother and I are mere carriers were doing taxi. The service we have done several times with tourists, at least eleven times. We gave testimony Dirincri agents who came to Ica. Recently we heard on the radio and hearing that we do not know what it is. We have no way afford an attorney because we live than we earn every day. "
JOHN P. Aparcana OSWALDO

Holland dismissed complaints about the PNP
Bezemer Ward, spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands, ruled that his government has lodged a similar complaint with your Peru on the way the Police handled the arrest and investigation of Joran van der Sloot.

"The Netherlands government respects the laws of Peru. We have provided assistance to Joran as any other fellow would give overseas, "he told El Comercio when asked about the alleged request of moderation and restraint than the PNP would have received by officials Netherlands.

Bezemer said he will continue to provide assistance to Van der Sloot in the Castro Castro prison through regular visits and the supply of small sums of money for food and personal effects.

On the other hand, denied that Anita van der Sloot, mother of the boy and his only relative, travel to Lima in the coming days to visit his son. She said, is in Aruba, where the process continues.

Asked to analyze the defendant's laptop
The defense of the Flores family said that during the trial will be asked to review the contents of the laptop of Van der Sloot.

Edward Alvarez's lawyer said that such diligence was not performed during the police investigation because "there was no authorization."

The contents of the laptop is important because, according to Van der Sloot, was the trigger for the crime. He said he killed because he saw Stephany reviewing the team.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/493874/taxistas-acusados-ayudar-huir-joran-van-der-sloot-no-tienen-como-pagar-su-defensa
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #163 on: June 12, 2010, 04:07:23 PM »

I sent Rob a text message earlier about the dude who died of a heart attack.. Perhaps he will pop in sometime,.. havn't see a post from him in a few days.. actually its taken forever for me to read and catch up.. I'm sick.. Sad
Still in PJ's.. had to call off work even. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: June 12, 2010, 04:08:23 PM »

Joran van der Sloot is afraid to be killed in jail
The Dutchman told the police that his life in jeopardy against Castro Castro and called to serve his sentence in Aruba.

The Dutchman Joran van der Sloot (22) told police his fear of being killed after being interned in the maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro, in San Juan de Lurigancho.

"I do not want to be imprisoned in Peru. I have fear to kill me, "sobbed the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores Ramirez (21) to the authorities, the newspaper said today Trome. Therefore asked to provide security, he feels that they hate.

The publication also revealed that Van der Sloot said he wanted dialogue with U.S. authorities and disclose the whereabouts of the girl Natalee Holloway, disappeared on the island since 2005, but instead wanted to enable it to serve his sentence in Aruba.

FACT

◦ orders were included Van der Sloot's statement, which was annexed in the police report that was handed over to prosecutors.

http://peru21.pe/noticia/493854/van-der-sloot-teme-que-lo-maten-prision
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2010, 04:09:52 PM »

I sent Rob a text message earlier about the dude who died of a heart attack.. Perhaps he will pop in sometime,.. havn't see a post from him in a few days.. actually its taken forever for me to read and catch up.. I'm sick.. Sad
Still in PJ's.. had to call off work even. 

Thanks Angie!

Get well soon!  (((hugs)))

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2010, 04:10:07 PM »

This seems to be the concensus on the Peru Twitter feed:

Joran van der Sloot: "I do not want to be imprisoned in Peru. I have fear that I die "- Cowardly xD

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: June 12, 2010, 04:12:37 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot is afraid of being murdered in prison

According to the head of INPE Ruben Rodriguez, Dutchman asked guarantees because it feels threatened and claims it can kill.

Rodriguez Rabanal reported that the Dutchman was placed in a one-man cell of the Miguel Castro Castro, isolated from the rest of the prison population, suggesting that the alien is "completely healthy."

A Van der Sloot is accused of murder and crimes against property in the form of simple theft, which in our country is punishable by up to 35 years in prison.

http://www.24horas.com.pe/nacionales/1276376640.php
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: June 12, 2010, 04:15:04 PM »

Sorry to engage in the OT discussion. Won't pursue this matter any further. No matter what Aruba-style nonsense may be uttered.

Before we do just let me set the record straight..

My 12 year old son sails on a 30 foot sail boat out of Santa Cruz California in the Pacific Ocean along with other boys without the adults.. He has the same kind of dreams.
I support him and his dreams.

I also have spent years in search and rescue and all of my efforts are payed for out of my own pocket.

I also have sent money and supported Tim Miller in searcrhing Aruba. Especially when the call came out for Persistence to map the ocean floor.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: June 12, 2010, 04:16:44 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot is afraid of being murdered in prison

According to the head of INPE Ruben Rodriguez, Dutchman asked guarantees because it feels threatened and claims it can kill.

Rodriguez Rabanal reported that the Dutchman was placed in a one-man cell of the Miguel Castro Castro, isolated from the rest of the prison population, suggesting that the alien is "completely healthy."

A Van der Sloot is accused of murder and crimes against property in the form of simple theft, which in our country is punishable by up to 35 years in prison.

http://www.24horas.com.pe/nacionales/1276376640.php

Maybe Joran should have thought about that before murdering an innocent young girl in PERU.  He should have stuck with tourists in Aruba, he had much better luck there. 

I have zero sympathy for Joran and just a sliver of sympathy for Anita.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: June 12, 2010, 04:16:54 PM »

From twitter:

Joran van der Sloot is afraid to be killed in jail <- do not worry gringo maricon not going to kill you're going to apply the law of the donkey
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #171 on: June 12, 2010, 04:17:51 PM »

It was so sad last night hearing JQK relate how painful Stefany's death was for Beth - how it has brought back the intensity and pain of five years ago
- my words - but the gist of it was heartbreaking.

Judging from what the Kalpoe boys said in the police car tapings, I fear Natalee met the same horrible fate Stephany did, the same brutal beating.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: June 12, 2010, 04:18:15 PM »

Joran van der Sloot is afraid to be killed in jail
The Dutchman told the police that his life in jeopardy against Castro Castro and called to serve his sentence in Aruba.

The Dutchman Joran van der Sloot (22) told police his fear of being killed after being interned in the maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro, in San Juan de Lurigancho.

"I do not want to be imprisoned in Peru. I have fear to kill me, "sobbed the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores Ramirez (21) to the authorities, the newspaper said today Trome. Therefore asked to provide security, he feels that they hate.

The publication also revealed that Van der Sloot said he wanted dialogue with U.S. authorities and disclose the whereabouts of the girl Natalee Holloway, disappeared on the island since 2005, but instead wanted to enable it to serve his sentence in Aruba.

FACT

◦ orders were included Van der Sloot's statement, which was annexed in the police report that was handed over to prosecutors.

http://peru21.pe/noticia/493854/van-der-sloot-teme-que-lo-maten-prision

Good, I truly hope he was sobbing and I hope he feels real honest to goodness fear for his life.  Because that's what his victims felt before he so viciously took their lives without any remorse, as he stated in Natalee's case, that he didn't lose a nights sleep ever.  Oh the irony.

I watched that video again on the FP of him being transported.  Those people want a piece of him.  I hope he was scared ****less.  If that's the worst that happens to him, then he's lucky.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: June 12, 2010, 04:18:30 PM »

From twitter:

Joran van der Sloot is afraid to be killed in jail <- do not worry gringo maricon not going to kill you're going to apply the law of the donkey

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: June 12, 2010, 04:18:54 PM »

The Flores family's lawyer, Edward Alvarez said that the police had indeed attended the prosecutor and told the Dutchman himself with the help of a translator. Por ello, calificó de “aventurado e ilógico” el hábeas corpus presentado por la defensa de Van der Sloot para anular el proceso. So called "risky and illogical" habeas corpus filed by the defense of Van der Sloot to cancel the process.

On the other hand, spokespersons for the Netherlands Embassy reported that the government of that country has submitted a complaint to Peru by the media exposure of his countryman.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fperu21.pe%2Fimpresa%2Fnoticia%2Fholandes-fue-recluido-penal-castro-castro%2F2010-06-12%2F277325
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #175 on: June 12, 2010, 04:18:56 PM »

This seems to be the concensus on the Peru Twitter feed:

Joran van der Sloot: "I do not want to be imprisoned in Peru. I have fear that I die "- Cowardly xD

Stephany and Natalee had fears of dying too, Joran.

Life is a b.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: June 12, 2010, 04:21:13 PM »

Gringo maricon...good one!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: June 12, 2010, 04:21:21 PM »

SteveDinMD

Fully respect your opinion and you present the other side of the coin.

I still hold my opinion on well planned adventuring by young people.
What does it add for US today ? Nothing. Like running the 4 minute mile.. what does that prove ? How does it help humanity ? It does not.. But once one person did it many more have. It is like breaking the barrier.

We are busy educating our children for jobs that do not even exist yet. Math so high I can't help my 14 year old in her homework.. We have no idea of what the future brings. It is hard for me to say Abby brings or adds nothing.
Maybe the next generation will do the same kind of Adventure in homebuilt crafts in space.. What will they bring to our table by doing so ?
Hard to say.. But Your opinion is definite and respected.

20 years ago you would not even have considered how we are communicating worldwide live on the moment today.
More lives Joran destroys in his wake.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: June 12, 2010, 04:21:23 PM »

Van der Sloot received the sum of U.S. $ 1,500 plus a Ferrari watch, a camera, a cell phone and other valuables were later recovered by the PNP.

The contents of the laptop is important because, according to Van der Sloot, was the trigger for the crime. He said he killed because he saw Stephany reviewing the team.

Sure hope they make public the Camera images and the full contents of the Computer.

Unfortunitly in South American judicial most of these items are never made public.
I hope they do so this time.

Keep the Dutch/Aruban Lawyers out as they weill only attempt to twist everyting into their favor..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #179 on: June 12, 2010, 04:23:33 PM »

The Flores family's lawyer, Edward Alvarez said that the police had indeed attended the prosecutor and told the Dutchman himself with the help of a translator. Por ello, calificó de “aventurado e ilógico” el hábeas corpus presentado por la defensa de Van der Sloot para anular el proceso. So called "risky and illogical" habeas corpus filed by the defense of Van der Sloot to cancel the process.

On the other hand, spokespersons for the Netherlands Embassy reported that the government of that country has submitted a complaint to Peru by the media exposure of his countryman.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fperu21.pe%2Fimpresa%2Fnoticia%2Fholandes-fue-recluido-penal-castro-castro%2F2010-06-12%2F277325

Don`t disrespect the Peru legal system Netherlands. You may find that you have no embassy... if Peruvians decide to march on it. They will finish you.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.