April 26, 2024, 03:05:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 853923 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: June 14, 2010, 02:41:35 PM »

The Peruvian anger reminds me of the white hot burning anger I'd feel every time
Joran would taunt Natalee's family - when he would speak of sharks.

I'd like very much to stuff his head and mount it on my wall.

That shark speak was just plain meanness.

Actually I fully believe that Joran and Anita have a total lack of respect for any life, other than that of their family. Neither have ever stated a heartfelt or genuine respect for the loss of Natalee's life and now Stephany's - only excuses and boohoo's about how Joran's being treated.

They have no humanity, none, nada.

I continue to stand with the girl.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1741 on: June 14, 2010, 02:41:58 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jCGR2VXXwy3griJWgDm7CYyYlmKAD9GB55IO2

Natalee Holloway's father seeks answers in Aruba

(AP) – 2 hours ago

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Natalee Holloway's father was meeting Monday with Aruban authorities, hoping the suspect in his daughter's disappearance has provided new clues since being arrested for the killing of a 21-year-old woman in Peru.

Dave Holloway planned to discuss the latest developments with prosecutors and investigators, said Tim Miller, a friend and the founder of Texas EquuSearch, a group that has repeatedly searched for the missing Alabama woman since her disappearance in 2005.

Miller, who is staying with Holloway in Aruba but not attending the meetings, said volunteers were ready to immediately resume the search if there is any new information from Joran van der Sloot, who was jailed Friday on charges of killing business student Stephany Flores on May 30 in a Lima hotel.

Miller said the killing of Flores, on the fifth anniversary of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba, opened up old wounds for the distraught father, who has been frustrated with the lack of progress by Aruban authorities.

"He's very saddened," Miller told The Associated Press. "He feels that if the Arubans had done their job, Joran would be in jail and Stephany would be alive."

Holloway and Miller have made many previous trips to Aruba in search of clues about the teen from Mountain Brook, Alabama, who was last seen leaving a bar with Van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island.

I tried to post this article over an hour ago but had a little trouble, and I think Ozziesmom posted something similar.  When I read Tim's words about Dave being very saddened, I wondered if that comment was translated as Dave crying or distraught in posts last night (right now I don't recall if it was from NG or other).  I spent most of the morning reading last night's discussion but I may have missed something along the way.  If so, my apology...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: June 14, 2010, 02:44:10 PM »

Missing 6yr old in Aruba:

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/18669-hobencito-di-6-anja-perdi.html

Hobencito di 6 anja perdi     
Monday, 14 June 2010 14:22

A drenta informe di urgencia cu tin un hobencito di 6 anja perdi. E hobencito, di color bruin ta responde bao di e nomber di Dimitri y awe ta su prome dia di school na Maria Regina School.
E tin un Poloshirt aqua blauw, cu jeans largo. Ora e hari, por mira cu e falta dos diente dilanti. Si en caso bo por mira un mucha chikito cu ta cuadra cu e descripcion, please tuma contacto cu celular 5680311.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: June 14, 2010, 02:44:29 PM »

I don't think any statement of Joran's gave Beth and Dave their answers.  No one believes Joran.  No one.  The computer forensics hold the answer to what happened to Natalee. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: June 14, 2010, 02:47:38 PM »

A couple of observations (just my opinion, mind you):
From what I've read, there are 65 private defenders in Lima and over 10,000 prisoners awaiting trial.  If a prisoner has money, he can hire a private attorney, but the attorney must be paid in advance and IN CASH.  This stipulation, in addition to the unpopularity of his client resulting in death threats to Maximus's family, may be the combination of reasons why he has withdrawn from Joran's case.

I puzzled over why Beth would go to Peru and came up with only one reason--to retrieve the forensic report and copy of the hard drive of Joran's computer that indicates where Natalee's body is.  This computer will reveal Joran's thoughts and actions.  No one believes a word that comes out of his mouth, but the computer will tell the true story.  It tracks where he's been, what he's done and even what he's thought about in the past five years.  I do believe the Peruvians would only give this to Beth and only if it revealed information about her daughter.  Aruba can try all they want to contact Peru regarding this information, but they will only give it to Beth, Natalee's mother.  I think this is the basis of the movements we are seeing now. 

I hope there are still files on that hard drive but as savvy as Paulus, Joran, and K2 are regarding hard drives - I've thought for some time that any trace evidence was either put under lock and key by Paulus or plain destroyed - the latter being the smarter thing to do. I can't imagine he would keep that on his hard drive or transfer it to a new one with a new laptop. Besides, you can purchase a portable hard drive for less than $100, I've had one for work for several years. However, I do think Paulus would have retained his beady-eyed files related to anything he had on anyone on Aruba that he could hold over their heads, to gain their compliance with the cover-up.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: June 14, 2010, 02:48:44 PM »

i hope his computer says something like

" well, i tricked them all again, got some money and told them a bogus story about where Natalee is but they wont find her there because me and daddy and THEN HE NAMES a BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE and we put her _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . "

and then when the authorities check this place  they find her.

throw em all in the same DUNGEON

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: June 14, 2010, 02:49:31 PM »

It's actually quite ironic that the information that Joran has been keeping for five years is now irrelevant.  For five years Joran has taunted Dave and Beth with the Natalee's location.  He has lied, over and over, culminating in an extortion deal for $250,000 where he said he would reveal the information.  Then, the ironic part is that when he genuinely wants to play this trump card and says he'll tell the Aruban authorities where Natalee is (probably in exchange for some prison conditions), no one wants to hear him.  NO ONE wants to hear what he has to say and NO ONE believes him anymore.  The computer forensics have revealed what Joran would not reveal and are much more believable.  How ironic.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: June 14, 2010, 02:50:57 PM »

Why do you think the Dutchman who confessed his crime in Peru killed his victim?

I wanted to steal
 96.00% - 24 votes mental problems
 4.00% - 1 Votes He was discovered
 0.00% - 0 votes
Total 25 votes See results from the previous poll '

http://www.terra.com/encuesta/poll_popup.php?id=9645&rdo-poll=122515&n=ACT

Because he is a bad person.  E.V.I.L.
Jules34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1748 on: June 14, 2010, 02:51:01 PM »

Could someone direct me back to the context where Anita's "delicious sporter" comment came from? Did she say it in english (in which case she maybe didn't quite understand the nuance of what she was converying) or was this a translation? Every time I hear this I picture her licking her lips at the deliciousness of him, like a person eyeing a pastry. Which is kind of a gross image on many levels.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: June 14, 2010, 02:52:01 PM »

It's actually quite ironic that the information that Joran has been keeping for five years is now irrelevant.  For five years Joran has taunted Dave and Beth with the Natalee's location.  He has lied, over and over, culminating in an extortion deal for $250,000 where he said he would reveal the information.  Then, the ironic part is that when he genuinely wants to play this trump card and says he'll tell the Aruban authorities where Natalee is (probably in exchange for some prison conditions), no one wants to hear him.  NO ONE wants to hear what he has to say and NO ONE believes him anymore.  The computer forensics have revealed what Joran would not reveal and are much more believable.  How ironic.

bingo

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: June 14, 2010, 02:52:41 PM »

None, of course the age of the computer makes a great deal of difference.  If he's used this laptop for some time, for years, it will have a lot of info on it.  Daddy Sloot may have been careful, but he couldn't control Joran after he left Aruba for the Netherlands.  Joran was a boastful braggart.  I believe the info is there.  Why else is Beth going to Peru? 

BRING NATALEE HOME
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: June 14, 2010, 02:52:48 PM »

Folks, another thought on forensics on that laptop.

Joran knows the Peru LE has the laptop, yet he's still using Natalee's whereabouts as leverage?

Either he's beyond desperate and not realizing anything on that laptop/hard drive can be uncovered OR he knows there isn't anything on it to indicate her true location.

Why make the threat if the info is on the laptop? Just would not make sense but then since he compulsively lies always, perhaps he's just that stupid.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: June 14, 2010, 02:53:29 PM »

'Here and Now "examines crime Peruvian

The crime of the young Peruvian Stephany Flores is analyzed from the particular perspective of 'Here and Now', the award-winning journalism program leading Univision's Maria Elena Salinas and Teresa Rodriguez.

At 10 pm

The brutal murder of young Peruvian Stephany Flores in a hotel in Lima opened a Pandora's box.

And on Tuesday, 'Here and Now' will help you understand why he killed the young Dutchman, during the broadcast of a special report on the case that transcended the borders.

The suspect of killing her, Joran Van der Sloot, is a guy who was the target of the FBI because he was extorting Nathalee Holloway's family, the American girl who disappeared five years ago in Aruba.

At that time, the young man had been arrested at least twice to be questioned by the authorities but found no evidence, no charges were filed.

The family Van der Sloot says he confessed to the crime but he says he did in a fit of rage because she was snooping around your computer.

Why the FBI did not stop him before? "They failed to solve the crime Holloway?

Do not miss this special investigacipon Tuesday 'Here and Now' on this case that is still giving that talk, and you have more doubts than certainties, at 10 pm ET, on the Univision Network.

http://www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?cid=2437595
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: June 14, 2010, 02:55:39 PM »

Folks, another thought on forensics on that laptop.

Joran knows the Peru LE has the laptop, yet he's still using Natalee's whereabouts as leverage?

Either he's beyond desperate and not realizing anything on that laptop/hard drive can be uncovered OR he knows there isn't anything on it to indicate her true location.

Why make the threat if the info is on the laptop? Just would not make sense but then since he compulsively lies always, perhaps he's just that stupid.

He killed with his bare hands, in a hotel room he rented, a girl he was seen gambling with on video.  Then he fled and left the body behind.  Yes, he's that stupid.

BRING NATALEE HOME
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: June 14, 2010, 02:55:45 PM »

Hi there,

Don't know if you've seen the (translated) full statement of Jurine in the Dutch Telegraaf yet.

http://tinyurl.com/35plaaq

Especially point 26 is weird:

"26. Is it true that you then have attracted her clothes and if so, why? (= put on her clothes)
- I really do not know, but I think so. It happened after her to have slain. It was her pants and her shoes, but nothing else. I do not know why I did it."

An investigative journalist/writer pointed out that he has seen this often with psychopaths who kill with a sexual motive.
So he thinks this possibly was a sexual murder.

Has there btw been other significant news today; any news on the bodily remains of Natalee?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: June 14, 2010, 02:56:35 PM »

None, of course the age of the computer makes a great deal of difference.  If he's used this laptop for some time, for years, it will have a lot of info on it.  Daddy Sloot may have been careful, but he couldn't control Joran after he left Aruba for the Netherlands.  Joran was a boastful braggart.  I believe the info is there.  Why else is Beth going to Peru? 

AZLady, of course you are correct. So sorry to have posted a differing opinion.

Have a great day !

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1756 on: June 14, 2010, 02:56:39 PM »

If Anita went to Peru they would have to issue her a flak jacket and teach her how to run the zig zag pattern.

These people are ANGRY.

Oh, Crap, Carpe!!! I can't discreetly keep this up at work if you're going to make me have a case of the screaming giggles!!!

OMG! The mental picture of Anita running a zig zag......... thump, thump, thump, CHANGE, thump, thump, thump......

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: June 14, 2010, 02:57:23 PM »

img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/JoranJapp1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/26/AR2010022601733.html

Dutch TV to air new story in Holloway case

The Associated Press
Friday, February 26, 2010; 5:22 AM

AMSTERDAM -- A Dutch television station is airing an interview with the man once suspected of involvement in the disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway, in which he again claims to have disposed of her body.

Joran van der Sloot's latest confession to be broadcast by RTL Nieuws Friday doesn't fit with known facts about the Holloway case. Van der Sloot, 22, was last seen with Holloway before her disappearance while on vacation in Aruba in 2005.

He claims in the paid interview that Holloway accidentally fell from a balcony and he disposed of her body in a swamp.

He previously told an undercover reporter that she died unexpectedly while they were kissing and he dumped her body in the ocean.

Aruban prosecutors say they lack evidence to charge Van der Sloot.

Holloway fell over balcony, says Van der Sloot

Friday 26 February 2010

American teenager Natalee Holloway was killed after falling off a balcony at a friend's home after drinking whisky and taking cocaine, main suspect Joran van der Sloot is reported as saying in a German tv interview.

The Telegraaf, which has seen the 2.5 hour interview, says an emotional Van der Sloot made the confession in a hotel room in Dusseldorf.

Former police chief Gerard Dompig, who was involved in the initial investigation into Holloway's disappearance on the Caribbean island of Aruba in May 2005, says he believes the claim is worth further investigation.

Van der Sloot's new story fits with the time line and is very specific on the details, he told the Telegraaf.

Aruban officials have already dismissed the new statement as 'fantasy and lies'.

Whisky

In the statement, Van der Sloot says he, Natalee and another friend went to the friend's house where they took cocaine and drunk whisky.

Natalee climbed on to the edge of the balcony, he said. 'I think she was really drunk, so she started doing a sort of half strip tease, like she did on stage at Carls & Charlies,' he said.

'I walked to her to dance with her a bit, and I held her hips and when I let go she fell over the balcony.'

When the two ran down stairs, they found Natalee on the ground with a lot of blood. 'I think she hit the ground with her head first,' he is quoted as saying.

The two young men then put the body in a car and hid it in a swamp where he lost a shoe, he claims.

Alibi

The other youth has been given an alibi by his mother, the Telegraaf reports.

The new confession will be broadcast on RTL5 on Sunday night.

In 2008, Dutch tv crime journalist Peter R. de Vries claimed he had solved the mystery surrounding the girl's disappearance using a plant and a hidden camera.

During the programme, Van der Sloot told the plant, who was working for De Vries, that the girl was completely drunk and died while they were on the beach. Her body, he said, was dumped at sea.
Did we ever find out who helped him?

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2010/02/holloway_fell_over_balcony_say.php

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: June 14, 2010, 02:58:13 PM »

I think perhaps to deliver files, records, data, and so forth about Joran to the Peruvian officials. Holland and Aruba aren't going to send any background information, so Beth may want to make sure they know everything possible about Joran.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: June 14, 2010, 02:59:07 PM »

AZLady, of course you are correct. So sorry to have posted a differing opinion.

Have a great day !

I don't know if I'm correct, but I'd like to discuss this with anyone who might help me understand it better.  It just seems very odd that Beth is going to Peru, at least it is to me.  I welcome any other ideas.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.