April 25, 2024, 01:14:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 852118 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1840 on: June 14, 2010, 04:39:10 PM »

I`ve seen a report Anita will be in Peru Tuesday with Dutch reporters.

I`ve seen a report that the she decided she will not be able to go.

It is like one long ping pong match.

---

If I were a Dutch reporter, you could not pay me enough to go with her.

Talk about having to keep your head on a swivel! Zoinksssss

This is what Anita sent Joran:

Anita van der Sloot sent the following message to her son Joran: "Since I've heard of your problems in Peru, people continue to call me. Be strong and courageous and trust God, then everything will be fine. I can not travel. "

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/490245/2010/06/14/Stephany-mogelijk-gemarteld-om-pincodes.dhtml

Everything will be fine.... yeah right...

God is the only one with enough tolerance and patience to deal with him.

Joran needs to give it up. lol

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: June 14, 2010, 04:42:13 PM »

Video where Uri Geller explains the Joran story about the money he supposedly gave him:

http://www.shownieuws.tv/web/show/id=186466/langid=43/contentid=188182

thanks Jo-An

Were you able to watch it? Some videos can't be watched abroad.

yes, it took a long time to load..and I was surprised to hear English being spoken

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: June 14, 2010, 04:43:57 PM »

A murder = a problem?

It's slightly larger than just a problem. It's not like his luggage was shipped onto Houston, while he is left sitting in Peru. I mean, dayummmmmm. WOW.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: June 14, 2010, 04:44:08 PM »

So the Aruban authorities are holding the passports of the Kalpoe brothers but NOT of Joran?

They consider the Kalpoes to be a bigger threat to society than Joran?  They have to have noticed that Joran is allowed to travel at will and has been doing so the whole time yet their own is restricted.

Even after the extortion went down, Aruba continues to allow Joran to leave to go to Peru and kill again.  Yet they detain the Kalpoes.  JORAN is the sole remaining suspect in their investigation so why can Joran travel and they can't?

Just unbelievable.  I hope the Kalpoes are taking note of this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1844 on: June 14, 2010, 04:45:00 PM »

I keep wondering........if anita can't / isn't able to travel is it because she's been told by certain people in Aruba that she isn't going anywhere.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: June 14, 2010, 04:46:49 PM »

A murder = a problem?

It's slightly larger than just a problem. It's not like his luggage was shipped onto Houston, while he is left sitting in Peru. I mean, dayummmmmm. WOW.

Wouldn't Anita have said:....trust Buddha?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: June 14, 2010, 04:47:14 PM »

Today we got Uri Geller's version of events.  Did NOT pay Joran the $25K and was doing an interview of Joran's role in Natalee's disappearance--not internet fraud as Sporter contended.

Glad to know this.

I guess even the stupid monster knew how bad it would sound to say he had $25K he extorted from his victim's mother!  That's why he couldn't give the source for that as it just reeks of his own evil.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: June 14, 2010, 04:50:14 PM »

So the Aruban authorities are holding the passports of the Kalpoe brothers but NOT of Joran?

They consider the Kalpoes to be a bigger threat to society than Joran?  They have to have noticed that Joran is allowed to travel at will and has been doing so the whole time yet their own is restricted.

Even after the extortion went down, Aruba continues to allow Joran to leave to go to Peru and kill again.  Yet they detain the Kalpoes.  JORAN is the sole remaining suspect in their investigation so why can Joran travel and they can't?

Just unbelievable.  I hope the Kalpoes are taking note of this.

Anna, I have a question. This is speculation but if Aruba is holding onto the K2's passports to ensure they might not speak the truth AND if they truly are only accessories to what happened and not the perpetrators.........wouldn't this be the time to reach out and request asylum in exchange for the truth from the US?

Is that even feasible?

I also wonder if Nadira has asked them to keep quiet so that her life is bearable on Aruba, not that I think it should be, just trying to think through where they all sit at this moment in time.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: June 14, 2010, 04:50:54 PM »

Spock and Littletaxldy, ad any new members...good to see you!

Carpe - just wanted to make sure you didn't miss this phone call

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/?action=view&current=ArubaCall.mp4

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: June 14, 2010, 04:51:30 PM »

A murder = a problem?

I want to know what she means by being courageous? Does she really think he's got that in him based upon exhibited crimes and behaviors?

He has no character nor courage nor conscience.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: June 14, 2010, 04:51:47 PM »

Today we got Uri Geller's version of events.  Did NOT pay Joran the $25K and was doing an interview of Joran's role in Natalee's disappearance--not internet fraud as Sporter contended.

Glad to know this.

I guess even the stupid monster knew how bad it would sound to say he had $25K he extorted from his victim's mother!  That's why he couldn't give the source for that as it just reeks of his own evil.

On a lighter note -

Joran taught Uri how to bend a spoon using only his dirty underwear.

------------------
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: June 14, 2010, 04:52:57 PM »

None, of course the age of the computer makes a great deal of difference.  If he's used this laptop for some time, for years, it will have a lot of info on it.  Daddy Sloot may have been careful, but he couldn't control Joran after he left Aruba for the Netherlands.  Joran was a boastful braggart.  I believe the info is there.  Why else is Beth going to Peru? 

AZLady, of course you are correct. So sorry to have posted a differing opinion.

Have a great day !

I don't know if I'm correct, but I'd like to discuss this with anyone who might help me understand it better.  It just seems very odd that Beth is going to Peru, at least it is to me.  I welcome any other ideas.

Beth is on Greta's ticket.. A free ride to visit insanity and in hopes that Joran will tell Beth where to find Natalee.
jmho

I think anything any of us think at this time is a possibility......if in fact Beth is going to Peru.

I think that Greta is back in LA now..from an earlier post.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1852 on: June 14, 2010, 04:53:02 PM »

heading home, I will be back to read up on more later..

Great stuff Monkeys...Thanks again..

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: June 14, 2010, 04:53:47 PM »

Friday 26 February 2010

American teenager Natalee Holloway was killed after falling off a balcony at a friend's home after drinking whisky and taking cocaine, main suspect Joran van der Sloot is reported as saying in a German tv interview.

The article says he told the specific street address of the party. Do we know whose hime he said he took Natalee to?

I forgot he said Natalee took cocaine too. Didn't he say Stephany took cocaine and her autopsy proved otherwise? If so, he's remarkably consistent in his lies between the two cases, as I read someone else here say over the weekend.

Spock -

I think he gave his typical generic clues to point you to a specific person without saying the name.

I believe his clues led us to Andre Santos.

From the video clip there were the following clues: He met a friend and went to that friends family's house (there was no one there, so they could be alone and party). That is where the balcony scene happened. This friend was one of his oldest friends. The friend had a tennis scholarship. The friends family drove a green american 4 door pickup. The friend lived in the palm beach area just across the road from the holliday inn (you can clearly see the hotels in a shot towards the sea taken from the balcony in question). The family is not at that address anymore
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: June 14, 2010, 04:54:42 PM »

Spock and Littletaxldy, ad any new members...good to see you!

Carpe - just wanted to make sure you didn't miss this phone call

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/?action=view&current=ArubaCall.mp4

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

That is about how it is. That`s funny!

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: June 14, 2010, 04:55:55 PM »

Remember Ben King, Paulus BFF who opened the door and personally blocked the search of the Sloot compound?  His name used to be Ben Vocking but he changes it to try to shake his associations with the human rights violation of Alex Matthews in an Aruban jail before they built KIA, spruced it up, put on a roof and all that to inprove their image.

Matthews was a kickboxer and not so nice, always beating up people in jail.  He beat up Vocking and broke his jaw so Vocking got even.  He would drug Matthews and have him beat routinely until Matthews was in a wheelchair his last years in Aruban jail.  Matthews won a human rights international case against Aruba.

But the reason he did not win much more was Paulus was in charge of evidence and any exculpatory of Matthews kept disappearing as well as most of the things Vocking did to him.

(Voc)King worked for the OM when Natalee disappeared but in spite of that took two weeks vacation to help Paulus and even admitted it was in repayment for the help Paulus gave him in the Matthews case.

They kept Matthews in a cell with only half a roof in the glaring sun with no water at times and drugged and beat him.

I have always thought this is where Joran learned to drug and rape.  He grew up haring them laugh about what they did to Matthews.

So when Aruba and the NL whine about human rights, just google Aruba and Alex Matthews and International Court of Justice or whatever as it's all a matter of record.

They don't have any right to say one word about Joran's "rights" considering their own inglorious past and Paulus major contributions to it.

Sorry for the long post but did want all to know that little tidbit on case history and why they should be ashamed to even so much as mention Joran's rights when their own history is just dreadful in this area.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: June 14, 2010, 04:56:03 PM »

Friday 26 February 2010

American teenager Natalee Holloway was killed after falling off a balcony at a friend's home after drinking whisky and taking cocaine, main suspect Joran van der Sloot is reported as saying in a German tv interview.

The article says he told the specific street address of the party. Do we know whose hime he said he took Natalee to?

I forgot he said Natalee took cocaine too. Didn't he say Stephany took cocaine and her autopsy proved otherwise? If so, he's remarkably consistent in his lies between the two cases, as I read someone else here say over the weekend.

Spock -

I think he gave his typical generic clues to point you to a specific person without saying the name.

I believe his clues led us to Andre Santos.

He may have taken her to the friend on the north side of the island. The same friend that had a boat out that weekend. The same buddy whose parents said he was asleep at home all night. The name escapes me right now. The friend moved to Holland right after Joron was taken into custody.

In My Opinion
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: June 14, 2010, 04:56:27 PM »

Glad to know this.

On a lighter note -

LOL I really needed that, thanks. Rough Monday with work.....

Carpe, this is a girl after your own heart Wink read her comment on the twitter feed (it's public, found it googling)

http://twitter.com/suzmac1981

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: June 14, 2010, 04:57:23 PM »

A murder = a problem?

I want to know what she means by being courageous? Does she really think he's got that in him based upon exhibited crimes and behaviors?

He has no character nor courage nor conscience.

He has no character at all and certainly no conscience. 
He has no courage as we know it, but he is ballsy. ( but according to his photo, not literally.)

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: June 14, 2010, 04:57:45 PM »

Glad to know this.

On a lighter note -

Or maybe he learned from Uri how to bend the truth Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.