April 25, 2024, 03:02:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 852132 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1880 on: June 14, 2010, 05:30:58 PM »

CNN just had Jean C on who is in Peru.  She spoke to Urine's former lawyer the Highest Maximus.  He said he wanted OFF the case.  Case has a load of problems.  If she wanted to know more talk to the family as they are in control and are looking for another private lawyer to take the case.  If they can not find one then he gets assigned a public defender.

Highest Maximus is washing his hands of it by the sounds of things. 

Sounds like his Highest Maximus needed a Lysol break. Who could blame him?

Joran is like the "chronic bubonic"

You don't want that to spread. Terminate it with a quickness. No questions asked.

I'm catching up, but just wanted to say... Carpe, you're killin' me!  ROFLMAO!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: June 14, 2010, 05:33:35 PM »

Friday 26 February 2010

American teenager Natalee Holloway was killed after falling off a balcony at a friend's home after drinking whisky and taking cocaine, main suspect Joran van der Sloot is reported as saying in a German tv interview.

The article says he told the specific street address of the party. Do we know whose hime he said he took Natalee to?

I forgot he said Natalee took cocaine too. Didn't he say Stephany took cocaine and her autopsy proved otherwise? If so, he's remarkably consistent in his lies between the two cases, as I read someone else here say over the weekend.

Spock -

I think he gave his typical generic clues to point you to a specific person without saying the name.

I believe his clues led us to Andre Santos.

He may have taken her to the friend on the north side of the island. The same friend that had a boat out that weekend. The same buddy whose parents said he was asleep at home all night. The name escapes me right now. The friend moved to Holland right after Joron was taken into custody.

Guido Wever - moved to Holland immediately afterwards.

Koen Gottenbos

Had access to a boat.

Koen is the one that Dave Holloway believes helped Joran dispose of natalee with his boat accoring to Dave's book :Aruba"  I've been re-reading it. He was Joran's "best friend" at the time & some teenagers told Dave that it was Koen's boat that they used. One of the prosecutors quit early on because she believed Koen was lying & they refused to re- interview him. Dave asked Dompig if he would interview him instead of Dennis Jacobs but no dice. Dave believed at the time that Koen ,Joran & Deepak took the boat & dumped Natalee in the ocean. I'm not sure if he still believes it now, though. It's been awhile ago.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1882 on: June 14, 2010, 05:34:36 PM »

This is a picture of a diary in aruba
What is in it about joran van der sloot will be eye-opening

Posted on June 14, 2010
by ChrisCuomo

http://twitpic.com/1wtt74

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1883 on: June 14, 2010, 05:35:13 PM »

TM - If you are reading, what do you make of this? I don't know what hogamento is?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3710&offId=0

POSIBEL CASO DI HOGAMENTO NA COLONY, NOS LO SIGUI INFORMA

It usually means drowning.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: June 14, 2010, 05:37:18 PM »

I`ve seen a report Anita will be in Peru Tuesday with Dutch reporters.

I`ve seen a report that the she decided she will not be able to go.

It is like one long ping pong match.

---

If I were a Dutch reporter, you could not pay me enough to go with her.

Talk about having to keep your head on a swivel! Zoinksssss

Everytime she changes her mind, a new story is written.
She probably gets paid by the number of GOOGLE clicks her stories receive.
This way, she can send the money to Castro Castro prison in Peru.
Joran needs food, cigarettes, and money for the annual "inmate poker tournament."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: June 14, 2010, 05:38:22 PM »

Natalee Holloway's father seeks answers in Aruba
updated 17 minutes ago

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Natalee Holloway's father was back in Aruba on Monday, hoping the suspect in his daughter's disappearance has provided local authorities with new clues since being arrested for the killing of a 21-year-old woman in Peru.

Dave Holloway planned to discuss the latest developments with prosecutors and investigators at a meeting Tuesday, said Tim Miller, a friend and the founder of Texas EquuSearch, a group that has repeatedly searched for the missing Alabama woman since her disappearance in 2005. He had previously said they would discuss the case Monday but the meeting was postponed for unknown reasons.

More:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37687128/ns/world_news-americas/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1886 on: June 14, 2010, 05:44:53 PM »

Expert: US Could Charge Van der Sloot With Holloway's Murder
Updated: 18 minutes ago

(June 14) -- Joran van der Sloot, the young Dutchman charged in the killing of a 21-year-old Peruvian woman, could be indicted by U.S. authorities for the murder of Natalee Holloway, a legal expert tells AOL News.

"In this particular case with Van der Sloot, if the Arubans won't do anything with this guy, the U.S. could conceivably -- once he is released in Peru -- extradite him back to the states and prosecute him for Holloway's murder," says Michael Griffith, senior partner at the International Legal Defense

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/legal-expert-us-could-charge-joran-van-der-sloot-with-holloways-murder/19515801

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: June 14, 2010, 05:47:19 PM »

"Now is the time for the U.S., which has Department of Justice offices in Peru, to have a three-way meeting with officials there and Van der Sloot," Griffith said. "This could be done now. Van der Sloot has already said he knows where [Holloway] is."

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: June 14, 2010, 05:50:44 PM »

Expert: US Could Charge Van der Sloot With Holloway's Murder

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/legal-expert-us-could-charge-joran-van-der-sloot-with-holloways-murder/19515801

(June 14) -- Joran van der Sloot, the young Dutchman charged in the killing of a 21-year-old Peruvian woman, could be indicted by U.S. authorities for the murder of Natalee Holloway, a legal expert tells AOL News.

"In this particular case with Van der Sloot, if the Arubans won't do anything with this guy, the U.S. could conceivably -- once he is released in Peru -- extradite him back to the states and prosecute him for Holloway's murder," says Michael Griffith, senior partner at the International Legal Defense Counsel.

Griffith also thinks the U.S. could leverage that threat to get the 22-year-old Dutch native to reveal the location of Holloway's body.

Van der Sloot was arrested earlier this month in the slaying of Stephany Flores. She was found dead in Van der Sloot's Lima, Peru, hotel room on June 2, setting off a police manhunt that ended with his arrest in Chile the following day. Van der Sloot is equally infamous for his longtime association with the disappearance of Holloway, an 18-year-old Alabama woman who vanished on a trip to Aruba in 2005.

Holloway was last seen leaving a nightclub with Van der Sloot. Her body has never been found. There are reports of Van der Sloot making multiple confessions in the case.

According to Griffith, the passive personality principle of international law allows a country to prosecute someone who has killed or injured an American citizen in a foreign country. In essence, jurisdiction is based on the nationality of the victim and not the location of the crime.

"One example of that would be the Leon Klinghoffer case," Griffith said.

In 1985, Klinghoffer, 69, and his wife were celebrating their 36th wedding anniversary on the cruise ship Achille Lauro. Palestinian terrorists hijacked the liner, and Klinghoffer was murdered and thrown overboard. The hijackers were later given safe passage on a flight to Tunisia, but the U.S. Air Force intercepted the plane and forced it to land in Italy, where the suspects were taken into custody.

"The U.S. has secondary jurisdiction over Van der Sloot because of the extortion case," Griffith explains. "Because of that, and statements he allegedly made on video, the U.S. now has reasonable cause to believe, I would ascertain, that he's responsible for the Holloway killing."

On June 3, federal authorities in Alabama charged Van der Sloot with extortion in connection with the disappearance of Holloway. Officials say Van der Sloot offered to provide information on Holloway's disappearance in exchange for $250,000. An intermediary acting under the FBI's direction met with Van der Sloot at a hotel in Aruba and allegedly gave him a partial payment of $10,000 in cash. An additional $15,000 was wired to Van der Sloot via a financial institution in the Netherlands, U.S. authorities say.

Upon receiving the initial payment, Van der Sloot allegedly spoke about Holloway's case -- discussions that were secretly recorded by the FBI -- and pointed out a location where her body could be found. Authorities later discovered Holloway's remains were not there.

However, Griffith said Van der Sloot's alleged statements, along with his previous confessions in the case, are enough for U.S. authorities to make a circumstantial murder case against him.

"Now is the time for the U.S., which has Department of Justice offices in Peru, to have a three-way meeting with officials there and Van der Sloot," Griffith said. "This could be done now. Van der Sloot has already said he knows where [Holloway] is."

Van der Sloot faces 15 to 35 years in prison if he is convicted of the murder charge in Peru. He would be required to serve only a third of that time. After that, he would face a possible five- to 10-year sentence on the extortion charges. All totaled, he could conceivably serve less than 20 years in jail.

However, if convicted in the U.S. for Holloway's murder, he could face life in prison -- something that Griffith said gives U.S. officials the edge right now.

"The Holloways need to at least find their daughter," Griffith said. "They don't want to wait 10 years till he gets parole and is extradited. The Peruvian authorities have no jurisdiction for the murder of Holloway, but we do because he allegedly killed an American citizen.

"Make the deal right now," Griffith continued. "Tell him, 'We have enough on you circumstantially already, but by the time you get out we'll have a lot more, and you'll never see the light of day again. If you know where the body is, tell us now, and we won't extradite you on a murder charge.'"

Whether authorities in the U.S. will invoke the passive personality principle is yet to decided. However, Holloway's family is apparently anxious for answers. The Associated Press reported Monday that Holloway's father, Dave Holloway, is in Aruba and plans to meet with prosecutors today to see if they have received any new information about his daughter's disappearance.

Meanwhile, Van der Sloot's attorney, Maximo Altez Navarro, has withdrawn from the case. According to The Daily Beast, Navarro did not believe his client's family could afford to pay for his services. Additionally, he was troubled by threats he has been receiving since taking on the case.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: June 14, 2010, 05:50:44 PM »

Anyone think Anita may have a health problem (or be pretending to have one) as an excuse not to go see her sporter whom she supported 200%?

I sort of take it that this is what she is saying--she is physically unable to travel at this time.

I think she is claiming poverty.

But--but wouldn't all her many adoring friends and supporters, IFA, bookclub, co-workers at ISA, practially everybody on the island, be just thriled to chip in say $50 apiece for her?

Didn't Paulus have any life insurance?  How did she pay $220 to attend the Gere festival? 

I don't believe her that she doesn't have any money to go.  Wouldn't any mother sell whatever they had to to get to their jailed child if they thought he was innocent, I mean?  She could sell some of those hideous pantings as apparently Arubans don't know any better.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: June 14, 2010, 05:50:46 PM »

This is a picture of a diary in aruba
What is in it about joran van der sloot will be eye-opening

Posted on June 14, 2010
by ChrisCuomo

http://twitpic.com/1wtt74

OK,...darn it chris...who's diary and when will WE KNOW!  I hate those come on's with the bite me's attached! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: June 14, 2010, 05:52:02 PM »

updated 17 minutes ago

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Natalee Holloway's father was back in Aruba on Monday, hoping the suspect in his daughter's disappearance has provided local authorities with new clues since being arrested for the killing of a 21-year-old woman in Peru.

Dave Holloway planned to discuss the latest developments with prosecutors and investigators at a meeting Tuesday, said Tim Miller, a friend and the founder of Texas EquuSearch, a group that has repeatedly searched for the missing Alabama woman since her disappearance in 2005. He had previously said they would discuss the case Monday but the meeting was postponed for unknown reasons.

More:

thanks Janet.....postponed.............uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: June 14, 2010, 05:54:50 PM »

updated 17 minutes ago

More:

Postponed? Unbelievable.

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: June 14, 2010, 05:58:52 PM »

Postponed? Has there been yet another heart attack on Aruba?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1894 on: June 14, 2010, 06:00:02 PM »

The Birmingham News

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/06/meeting_with_arubans_delayed_a.html

It will be Tuesday before Natalee Holloway's father, Dave, Holloway, will meet with Aruban officials to learn if they've gleaned any new information on his daugther's 2005 disappearance with the arrest and detention of prime suspect Joran van der Sloot, according to The Associated Press.

Van der Sloot is being held in Peru on murder charges involving a young Peruvian woman. He has made a number of statements about Natalee Hollway's disappearance and possible burial place.

The meeting with the Arubans had been scheduled for today, but did not take place. There was no information on the reason for the postponement, AP reported.

Meanwhile, CNN reported today that Peruvian attorney Maximo Altez Navarro had resigned, saying he didn't want to be van der Sloot's attorney anymore.

------------------
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: June 14, 2010, 06:00:19 PM »

updated 17 minutes ago

More:

Little has changed in Aruba I see.. Maybe theyre putting together another task force and need more time to get thier stories straight????

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: June 14, 2010, 06:00:21 PM »

Postponed? Has there been yet another heart attack on Aruba?

They are forever postponing things on that pos rock.......
Hey Monkeys!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: June 14, 2010, 06:01:20 PM »

Aaarrggh!  Read a page - get kicked out.  Read a page - get kicked out.  It's hopeless - I'll never catch up! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1898 on: June 14, 2010, 06:02:28 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20007638-504083.html

Should I play that #???

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
TexasRick007
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1899 on: June 14, 2010, 06:05:59 PM »

Joran needs food, cigarettes, and money for the annual "inmate poker tournament."

I think if Joran went into the general population, they'd be having "poke-him" tournaments, with Joran as the poke-ee... And I'd love to be the guy that slipped some Aruban sand into their vaseline.

Who'd have thought that after all the suffering he and his Aruban supporters have caused that he'd be marched through the streets, pelted with crap-covered tissues, and sent to one of the worst prisons on earth?  And having him assigned an attorney named "Her Highness Maximus" (or whatever it is) - seems quite fitting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.