April 18, 2024, 10:24:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 851644 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: June 14, 2010, 06:45:47 PM »

Everyone has always wanted to beat the truth out of Joran...

A Peruvian inmate can probably make our collective wishes come true...

Unless, Aruba pays to have him silenced/killed before this occurs.

I believe that somehow Joran, Deepak and Kalpoe will be permanently silenced.  Those within the Dutch/Aruban administrations ... who have participated in the cover up that has denied Natalee ... have a problem.  Joran, Deepak and Satish possess the ability to bring down the house of cards by revealing all ... the house of cards that is riddled with corruption.

Just think.  All this could have been avoided if Joran who was a minor had been held accountable for his participation in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005.  All this could have been avoided if Aruba/Holland had anticipated the determination of a mother's love.

If Aruba had done right ... five years later ... the Natalee Holloway case would be a distance memory.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: June 14, 2010, 06:48:15 PM »

Anita is still trying to call Joran.  Authorities in Aurba have been unsuccessful as well.

hahahahahah

I may have to play around with this one, LOL

I look forward to it Smile

Click on the picture  Smile

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: June 14, 2010, 06:48:19 PM »

Anita could sell the Sloot Compound.  She and Poppin Not-so-Fresh could live in an apartment now that there is only two of them still at home.  Then she could use all the money to hire an attorney and go to Peru.

That is if she believes Joran is innocent and still supports him 200%.  If she doesn't, she owes Beth one hell of an apology!  And a daughter.

Meanwhile, the place could be leveled, excavated, etc.

How true-she prolly guarding the secrets.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1943 on: June 14, 2010, 06:49:53 PM »

Could someone direct me back to the context where Anita's "delicious sporter" comment came from? Did she say it in english (in which case she maybe didn't quite understand the nuance of what she was converying) or was this a translation? Every time I hear this I picture her licking her lips at the deliciousness of him, like a person eyeing a pastry. Which is kind of a gross image on many levels.

iirc, it was from one of Anita's early interviews/statements regarding Joran.  I'd have to look a bit to see if I can find it.   It may have been a translation...I just don't recall at this time.  (I'm sure there may be a monkey who might bring it forward for you faster than I can)

Thanks! Sorry to ask - I know it's a hassle for those who have been on constantly to have to dig up things for others. Though I was actually around at the time this comment was originally made, I just can't remember the context. It's just a curiousity thing. I'll try to search around when I get a chance.

I had a hard time finding the article here, but in a web search did find it was printed in the NL and translated.  We did have a couple of crashes early in the case and subsequently lost some info.  The date of the article was March 28, 2006, so it's within the timeframe of things that were lost.  On the other hand, it may be here and I can't find it because I don't know who posted it.  Don't know for sure.

I first found it was translated through babelfish on RWV (delicious), but then found it translated by iquitos who posts at RU and it was reposted at Scrux (delightful).   

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2006/04/natalee_hollowa_1.html

http://www.xs4all.nl/~dugo/dy.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1944 on: June 14, 2010, 06:49:58 PM »

Anita is still trying to call Joran.  Authorities in Aurba have been unsuccessful as well.

Lady Gaga's Telephone keeps running thru my head........

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: June 14, 2010, 06:52:26 PM »

Fourth Court to assume Prison Inmates in Dutchman process

Judge Cordova Carlos Morales, head of the Fourth Court for Prison Inmates in Lima, assumed the leadership of this criminal investigation.

The criminal proceedings the citizen Joran van der Sloot Netherlands, for the murder of the young Stephany Flores Ramirez on 30 May, will be presided by Judge Carlos Morales Cordova, RPP reported.

The owner of the Fourth Court for Prison Inmates in Lima, took over the leadership of the judicial inquiry that is home to the citizen for the alleged crimes of aggravated homicide and simple theft.

In the coming days, the judge Morales Cordova will be programming a series of steps in this process, including the date on which Van der Sloot must make a preliminary statement in the maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro, where he remains in detention.

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2010-06-14-cuarto-juzgado-para-reos-en-carcel-asumira-proceso-de-holandes-noticia_272313.html

When Joran goes before the judge, he should beaqt on his chest and say:
"What the hell do you want me to do about it"
like he did when Beth asked the simple question as to her daughter's whereabouts.

Then, he will realize that he is no longer in his corrupt, protected backyard.
He will see that the judge will not let him go, then arrest two innocent taxi drivers/security guards like last time.
Their desk drawers will have bottoms, unlike Jacobs bottomless desk drawer, and the evidence will be presented in court.
The law enforcement agents will not pour Hershey chocolate in the hotel room.

Not so funny for Joran now, is it? He is not smirking in any of his latest pictures is he?
It almost looked like he knew, back in Aruba, that his arrests were merely shows for onlookers.
He laughed and smirked in almost all of his car rides. Not anymore, though.

The next he laughs will be when his hiney-hole is so raw that he gets a night off from prison sex.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: June 14, 2010, 06:55:56 PM »

Everyone has always wanted to beat the truth out of Joran...

A Peruvian inmate can probably make our collective wishes come true...

Unless, Aruba pays to have him silenced/killed before this occurs.

I believe that somehow Joran, Deepak and Kalpoe will be permanently silenced.  Those within the Dutch/Aruban administrations ... who have participated in the cover up that has denied Natalee ... have a problem.  Joran, Deepak and Satish possess the ability to bring down the house of cards by revealing all ... the house of cards that is riddled with corruption.

Just think.  All this could have been avoided if Joran who was a minor had been held accountable for his participation in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005.  All this could have been avoided if Aruba/Holland had anticipated the determination of a mother's love.

If Aruba had done right ... five years later ... the Natalee Holloway case would be a distance memory.

Janet

Hi Janet,

I keep reading"Bring down the house of cards".Yes I know this means the corruption being laid out.My question is,if all these folks were exposed and the whole truth came out,whom would they be accountable too?Do you know?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: June 14, 2010, 06:56:01 PM »

Sorry if a repeat.....HLN says there "supposedly" a phone conference scheduled for tomorrow with Peruvian and Aruba authorities......Jean Casarez just got info from news crew in Aruba

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: June 14, 2010, 06:57:37 PM »

LOL!!!  Great Job! 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1949 on: June 14, 2010, 06:57:55 PM »

Could someone direct me back to the context where Anita's "delicious sporter" comment came from? Did she say it in english (in which case she maybe didn't quite understand the nuance of what she was converying) or was this a translation? Every time I hear this I picture her licking her lips at the deliciousness of him, like a person eyeing a pastry. Which is kind of a gross image on many levels.

iirc, it was from one of Anita's early interviews/statements regarding Joran.  I'd have to look a bit to see if I can find it.   It may have been a translation...I just don't recall at this time.  (I'm sure there may be a monkey who might bring it forward for you faster than I can)

Thanks! Sorry to ask - I know it's a hassle for those who have been on constantly to have to dig up things for others. Though I was actually around at the time this comment was originally made, I just can't remember the context. It's just a curiousity thing. I'll try to search around when I get a chance.

I had a hard time finding the article here, but in a web search did find it was printed in the NL and translated.  We did have a couple of crashes early in the case and subsequently lost some info.  The date of the article was March 28, 2006, so it's within the timeframe of things that were lost.  On the other hand, it may be here and I can't find it because I don't know who posted it.  Don't know for sure.

I first found it was translated through babelfish on RWV (delicious), but then found it translated by iquitos who posts at RU and it was reposted at Scrux (delightful).   

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2006/04/natalee_hollowa_1.html

http://www.xs4all.nl/~dugo/dy.html

...BUT IT WAS STILL... THREE THICK KISSES.

Talk about ewwwwww. Did he dress up in her clothes too?

He likes to dress up as Queen Beatrix and wave to local islanders.

Completely normal.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: June 14, 2010, 06:58:21 PM »

Sorry if a repeat.....HLN says there "supposedly" a phone conference scheduled for tomorrow with Peruvian and Aruba authorities......Jean Casarez just got info from news crew in Aruba

Hopefully, it will be rather brief:

Aruba: Pretty please, can we see the laptop and phone records before you air them on international TV?
Peru: Quit telling us what to do. We solve crimes, not hide them. Click...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: June 14, 2010, 06:59:31 PM »

Thanks!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: June 14, 2010, 07:00:50 PM »

Hopefully, it will be rather brief:

Aruba: Pretty please, can we see the laptop and phone records before you air them on international TV?
Peru: Quit telling us what to do. We solve crimes, not hide them. Click...

Peru: Joran who?.....click

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: June 14, 2010, 07:05:02 PM »

Nancy Grace Coming up at 8PM ET: A man who claims he was a close friend of Joran van der Sloot's during the months leading up to the shocking murder in Peru joins us live tonight! Don't miss!

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=56641053286&story_fbid=127220110644123

Nikki 01
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1954 on: June 14, 2010, 07:05:21 PM »

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on this forum on and off for quite some time and thought it was finally time to register. Natalee's case has really effected me ever since she went missing and like all of you I've been waiting to see justice to be served in this case. It pains me that another beautiful young lady had to die at the hands of this murdering piece of scum, but I am glad he is finally where he belongs. I just hope he somehow finally talks so Natalee's can finally bring her home and won't spend the rest of their lives wondering.

I also wanted to say I admire every one of you for keeping Natalee's memory alive all this year. Also thank you to the admin who approved my account.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: June 14, 2010, 07:05:37 PM »

I do believe JVM tries to use every adjective in the English language in her 1 hour show.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: June 14, 2010, 07:06:32 PM »

hahahahahah

I may have to play around with this one, LOL

I look forward to it Smile

LOL!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1957 on: June 14, 2010, 07:07:13 PM »

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on this forum on and off for quite some time and thought it was finally time to register. Natalee's case has really effected me ever since she went missing and like all of you I've been waiting to see justice to be served in this case. It pains me that another beautiful young lady had to die at the hands of this murdering piece of scum, but I am glad he is finally where he belongs. I just hope he somehow finally talks so Natalee's can finally bring her home and won't spend the rest of their lives wondering.

I also wanted to say I admire every one of you for keeping Natalee's memory alive all this year. Also thank you to the admin who approved my account.

Welcome aboard Nikki!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: June 14, 2010, 07:09:47 PM »

Joran's attorney quit...didn't think that he would get paid...per JVM show
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: June 14, 2010, 07:09:48 PM »

Hi everyone!

WELCOME NIKKI!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.