April 25, 2024, 11:50:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 852434 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2010, 12:41:27 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I caught up just as Muffy was doing a fine job changing threads!

About the coffee........... if Joran didn't go get coffee, how did he have breakfast over Stephany's body?
That and how did he get the bread?

Since he'd been there two weeks, I would think he might have had some food in the room.
JMO
Mr. Flores stated that a receipt was found for the two coffees, not sure when they were purchased.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2010, 12:41:46 PM »

While on Aruban soil ... Joran commited the crime of extortion against Beth Holloway.  While on Aruban soil ... Joran confessed to causing the death of Natalee Holloway.  All was captured on camera by the FBI with the assistance of Aruban authorities.

Logic dictates that Aruban authorities did not comply with Dutch law when they failed to immediately detain Joran van der Sloot for crimes committed on Aruban soil.

My son's Dutch American FIL claims that it is not Dutch law which has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... it is the manipulation of Dutch law to further a cover up agenda.

Janet

++++++

TRANSCRIPT SEGMENTS

Deadly Connection?
updated 6:03 p.m. PT, Fri., June 11, 2010

With the documents signed, Kelly says he handed over the cash and confirmed the wire transfer.  Then, Kelly says, they got into the rental car that had been wired by the FBI, and drove to the site where van der Sloot claimed Natalee’s body had been buried.

CHRIS HANSEN: And precisely where did he say Natalee's remains were?

JOHN KELLY: He pointed to a specific room on a house right by the Aruba Racquet Club. The foundation hadn't gone in yet.

Then, Kelly says , they got back in the car and that's when van der Sloot told him how Natalee died.

JOHN KELLY: He actually admitted,  this was the first time he admitted being personally responsible for physically causing her death.

According to Kelly, van der Sloot claimed that he and Natalee were at the beach and when he wanted to leave, Natalee tried to stop him.  

JOHN KELLY: He got angry and actually threw her. He actually made the gesture in the car, on video, showing me how he threw her in anger, because she wouldn't leave at that point.  And according to him, she hit the back of her head, lots of blood and she was dead.

Kelly says he does not blame U.S. law enforcement for letting van der Sloot leave Aruba but wonders why the Arubans didn't arrest him as soon as they could.

JOHN KELLY: I think at the minimum, the Aruban authorities could've picked him up, and they had the ability to hold him there at that time.  It was their country, it was their island, it was their citizen. They controlled the port, and apparently, they knew he was leaving when he was leaving.

CHRIS HANSEN: Had they prevented him from leaving, arguably, a young woman in Lima, Peru could be alive today.

JOHN KELLY: I don't think it's arguably.  If he wasn't in Peru, she'd be alive today.

But Aruba’s Solicitor General Taco Stein says it was up to American officials to decide when to act.

TACO STEIN: It was an American investigation so decisions on whether or not to detain someone has to be taken to the American, by the American. And we can only execute a warrant that has been issued in the U.S. and if there's no warrant there's no grounds to arrest him

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37650865/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/page/5/

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37650865/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/page/6/

When Aruban authorities became aware that Joran van der Sloot was about to flee ... crimes committed on Aruban soil should have dictated that ... at this point ... Joran was detained.

As I have always maintained ... the Aruban enemy has had a cover up agenda to protect Joran from the getgo.  There was no way ALE was going to stand in the way of Joran avoiding extradiction to the United States and risk the Natalee Holloway investigation from being exposed for what it was ... CORRUPT.

Could it be that Joran received a heads up from Aruban Authorities?  Could it be that he was instructed ... as Klaas would say ... "Get out of Dodge?"

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2010, 12:41:55 PM »

Pfft!!! the door slammed in my face

Ooops, I'm sorry but  I did give several warnings...it's just really hard to do thread changes with the high traffic. 

aw Muffy, I should have added my ; )

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2010, 12:41:57 PM »

OMG!  Did I just read in the last thread that Shango had a heart attack?  Well, at least part of Shango in the opinion of some of us.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2010, 12:42:51 PM »

Well I will try the Peruvian coffee but will also try one of their beers this weekend..

Around Lima, the most common draft brands are Cristal, Pilsen Callao, and Cusquena --- roughly in that order.  I like dark ales and I guess I will have to try one but most likely will go back to what I like.. 

I'm thinking of when you check into a hotel they have those kits if you asked that has shaving cream, toothbrush, etc.. I wonder if he got one of those when he checked into prison.. Also do you think they put one of those little "Sanitized" paper thingies across his hole in the ground or bucket?  I don't think Joran sobbing like a baby will prove endearing to his cellmates..So when his Mother does visit Joran, she might asked "Why is Joran bent over? Do they have a shower or is it like they just stand there and get hosed down?  Do they get a towel or is the blanket and all purpose towel?  Yikes I think he might be in trouble..

Terry (I'm gone, car is packed got music and will be enjoying the day)..

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2010, 12:45:18 PM »

OMG!  Did I just read in the last thread that Shango had a heart attack?  Well, at least part of Shango in the opinion of some of us.

Not sure about the Shango part, but this is what I posted, lol.  I added the date and page to the newspaper article also.

An employee of IMSAN, 31 year old Jairo Jesus Vrolijk, died of a heart attack at his home. 

Hinkey?

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/
6/12/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

employee by barely 31 year is fayece after by attain atake by curazon (heart attack) at her cas at pos chiquito

diabierna afternoon owing to come into informe cu at one cas at pos chiquito have one person cu owing to become bad y do not give sign by life. at once owing to dirigi ambulance n’e sitio.

at arrival by ambulance owing to constata cu here is deal by one young employee by imsan cu apparently owing to attain one atake by curazon.

at once they owing to inicia cu c.p.r., but neither so they owing to succeed before scapa the young here. the young here owing to remain identifica because jairo jesus vrolijk. at family by the fayecido is bay we more sincero words by condolencia.

http://www.aruba.com/ExploreAruba/islandfacts.aspx

(Instituto Medical San Nicolas (IMSAN)
Dr. Rudy Engelbrecht Building
Pastoor Hendrikstraat 10, San Nicolaas, Aruba
Tel: (297) 524-8833       

IMSAN is a medical center equipped with a reputable medical staff and modern equipment. Consulting hours for general practitioners are Monday to Friday 8am to 12pm / 3pm to 5pm. Emergency assistance is available 24 hours, seven days a week.

For on-site medical care, the Medical Mobile Team can be reached by calling 584-0500. This service, provided by registered doctors specifically for tourists in the hotel area, includes medical consult, treatment and prescriptions. If an ambulance is required, the medical mobile team can make arrangements and treat the patient until the ambulance arrives. This service is for such ailments as falls, sprains, abrasions, lacerations, burns, ear infections, tonsillitis, urinary tract infections, ear infections, and bites, eliminating waiting time in the hospital or a physician’s office. For life-threatening emergencies, call 911.

IMSAN also has a diabetic center which consists of a nurse, dietitian, podiatrist, needing no referral of a doctor. )

http://www.arubafilmfest.com/ImportantInfo.asp

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2010, 12:45:21 PM »

When Aruban authorities became aware that Joran van der Sloot was about to flee ... crimes committed on Aruban soil should have dictated that ... at this point ... Joran was detained.

As I have always maintained ... the Aruban enemy has had a cover up agenda to protect Joran from the getgo.  There was no way ALE was going to stand in the way of Joran avoiding extradiction to the United States and risk the Natalee Holloway investigation from being exposed for what it was ... CORRUPT.

Could it be that Joran received a heads up from Aruban Authorities?  Could it be that he was instructed ... as Klaas would say ... "Get out of Dodge?"

Janet

That's what I think too Janet. Actually, he would have been a lot better off had they detained him. American or Aruban prison seems like a cake walk compared to what he is in for now.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2010, 12:45:45 PM »

Aruba Public Prosecutor not informed about Joran’s statementPublished on 11 June 2010 - 8:18pm

The Public Prosecutor on the Caribbean island of Aruba says he has not been informed by the Peruvian authorities about Joran van der Sloot’s admission that he knows where Natalee Holloway’s body is.

Van der Sloot is reported to have told Peruvian investigators this during his interrogation, on Thursday, about the death of Stephany Flores. Ms Flores was recently found dead in a Lima hotel room booked in the name of Van der Sloot. Ms Holloway disappeared on Aruba in 2005.

Taco Stein, the Aruban Advocate General, said on Friday afternoon that he heard of Van der Sloot’s admission via the media and not through official channels. He said he had tried every means possible to make contact with the Peruvian authorities, in a bid to gain more clarity before further steps were undertaken.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/aruba-public-prosecutor-not-informed-about-joran%E2%80%99s-statement

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2010, 12:48:40 PM »

TxMom, I thought that one had admitted to Rob he was part of Shango.  If you see Rob today, be sure to post that for him and I will as well.  Also  will ask him if that's not the one who claimed to be Shango.

But then I am the one who says most of the Shango allagores come from Marvel Comics and have posted links in the past, House of Rave, Elders, Babylonians, etc.

Anyway, I believe it is Rob who knows about that particular individual.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2010, 12:48:46 PM »

Aruba Public Prosecutor not informed about Joran’s statementPublished on 11 June 2010 - 8:18pm

The Public Prosecutor on the Caribbean island of Aruba says he has not been informed by the Peruvian authorities about Joran van der Sloot’s admission that he knows where Natalee Holloway’s body is.

Van der Sloot is reported to have told Peruvian investigators this during his interrogation, on Thursday, about the death of Stephany Flores. Ms Flores was recently found dead in a Lima hotel room booked in the name of Van der Sloot. Ms Holloway disappeared on Aruba in 2005.

Taco Stein, the Aruban Advocate General, said on Friday afternoon that he heard of Van der Sloot’s admission via the media and not through official channels. He said he had tried every means possible to make contact with the Peruvian authorities, in a bid to gain more clarity before further steps were undertaken.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/aruba-public-prosecutor-not-informed-about-joran%E2%80%99s-statement

I guess they don't have internet connection in Aruba...
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2010, 12:49:05 PM »

Joran's head:
Killed Natalie, was harrassed and couldn't even go to school with all the pressure on him. His respect for women was that they were to be used by him and then discarded when he was done. Women were disposable to him. And the relentless Beth Holloway just wouldn't leave him alone, that made him furious.
He is a Type A, impatient, has to be in control. When the extortion thing worked it was like giving him candy. He won. He showed that Beth Holloway that he was making the rules and his way was right. Then when he had the thought that he was stung with the extortion he lashed out at Beth exactly 5 years later to prove he is in control and can do anything he wants to.

The psychological profile of Joran is typical.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2010, 12:51:54 PM »

Joran is already planning his escape. If he does get to go to Aruba to find Natalie's body he has people who will help him get away from the authorities. He's a weasel.
Hannibal had a face mask and was chained to a gurney... and got to drink some chanti a short time thereafter.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2010, 12:52:33 PM »

Screw "Shango". If there really was someone with "knowledge" of what "Shango" professed to know -- they are as guilty as Joran. It's been 5 years -- and they have not outed ANYTHING. That is why I have nothing but contempt for those that followed "him". Shango added nothing but 5 years of misery.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2010, 12:54:58 PM »

I guess they don't have internet connection in Aruba...

Nor a Fax machine...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2010, 12:55:14 PM »

Screw "Shango". If there really was someone with "knowledge" of what "Shango" professed to know -- they are as guilty as Joran. It's been 5 years -- and they have not outed ANYTHING. That is why I have nothing but contempt for those that followed "him". Shango added nothing but 5 years of misery.

Agree, Wreck.  Distraction but he did take all his allagores and metaphores or whatever from Marvel comics/  His followers used to get furious when I would say that.  Lala's must be in mouring if she knows this!

But wait!  They would never admit it was just some kid messing with them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2010, 12:57:30 PM »

Agree, Wreck.  Distraction but he did take all his allagores and metaphores or whatever from Marvel comics/  His followers used to get furious when I would say that.  Lala's must be in mouring if she knows this!

But wait!  They would never admit it was just some kid messing with them.

...and capslockwizzard played them like a drum!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2010, 12:59:23 PM »

As I was saying, Part 6 is not translated yet, can anyone understand what Mr. Flores is saying?
http://www.youtube.com/user/migmontest#p/u/0/mXDtQIivZXo
what number is this one?

This one is number 6
http://www.youtube.com/user/migmontest#p/u/0/ZpsoTBbmQBc

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2010, 12:59:29 PM »

Yep, bongos at that.

Everything is pretty much straight forward when LE does their job and actually collects evidence in a timely and professional manner.

Perhaps Aruba should send some of their crack members of LE to Peru to learn a thing or two about all that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2010, 01:03:31 PM »

Look at that face of the man on the right and then Joran's face!
Looks like he's already getting something jammed up his ***!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2010, 01:05:46 PM »

Look at that face of the man on the right and then Joran's face!
Looks like he's already getting something jammed up his ***!

One of the articles said they threw tangerine peals and used (ew) toilet paper at him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.