April 19, 2024, 01:36:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 851655 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: June 12, 2010, 05:50:18 PM »

seemeatthebeach 
quote:
the commercials for FOX is saying Greta's OTR show is going to be live from Peru. I think on Sunday or Monday. I didn't catch what day for sure.  

end.

What ?? She did not invite me to along with her ? I am devastated.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #241 on: June 12, 2010, 05:50:54 PM »

Brandi - I thought it looked too much like yours Wink

Take it as a high compliment, Brandi Ba-nandy.

You do good work! Smile

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: June 12, 2010, 05:50:56 PM »

TM - no surprise.  I've been looking for photos. Wink

Oh GOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't found them YET but they will turn up. Just went through 100+ photos on Facebook from one of the "actors" that was there.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: June 12, 2010, 05:51:35 PM »

You have quite the eye, Klaas!

Let's see what they can do with this one:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: June 12, 2010, 05:52:23 PM »

Aruba Amigoe News

Joran isolated in jail
June 12, 2010, 14:47 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - Joran van der Sloot (22) was transferred yesterday to the Miguel Castro Castro prison near Lima. He was indicted Friday on murder and robbery of 21-year-old Peruvian Stephany Flores. After the indictment was filed, a Peruvian court decided shortly afterwards to a process, according to Peruvian media.

In arguing for the court, the prosecutor about a "brutal and barbaric murder," writes Peruvian newspaper El Comercio. After the session was the suspect in a police convoy, the Palace of Justice transported to prison. Outside angry spectators shouted insults and threw garbage at Joran. The Castro Castro prison is approximately one hours drive from Lima. In this prison are mainly the toughest criminals, murderers and rapists locked up. According to the Peruvian authorities, yet Joran, for his own safety, be separated from the rest of the prisoners.

Unlike manslaughter conviction for murder is the punishment of up to 35 years prison. Investigators from the police investigation Dirincri conclude that Joran should be prosecuted for robbery, said media in Peru. According to the police investigation shows that Joran his victim for some time kept an eye and saw that they won a lot of poker. Money and he would have stolen her credit cards.

Holloway
In an interview with Good Morning America program, says police chief Cesar Guardia, investigator in the murder of Stephany Flores, that Joran 'ready to talk about what happened with Natalee Holloway. " He would be the Aruban authorities to tell "if they come to Peru. Yesterday Taco Stein told Advocate General this newspaper that they were "if there was some reason to, of course, will act on new information. About travel to Peru said Stein: "We must first talk to the Peruvian authorities and see whether there is one or two persons to Peru to send." He maintains that a request for assistance must come and that this might not be so easily is because there are no agreements with Peru on this.

Colombia
Earlier this week circulated in the media and online persistent rumors that Joran might be involved in the disappearance of two Colombian girls. The Dutchman was at the time of their disappearance have been in Bogota, as a stopover en route to Peru. Colombia's DAS intelligence agency, however, with a radio station said that Joran, according to their information the airport in Bogota has not left. Van der Sloot was in Colombia at the time of the disappearances, but he was only "in transit". He has never left the airport El Dorado and has been flown to Lima, Peru, DAS said in an interview with Colombian radio station W Radio.

Accessory
Three Peruvian taxi drivers were yesterday charged with complicity. These men would Joran van der Sloot helped across the border from Chile to get after the death of Stephany Flores. They would do this also have a considerable amount charged. The drivers themselves have not contacted the police when it was known that Joran was sought.

---

Nobody wants to talk with Taco Stein. It is annoying, huh? Persona non-grata.

Taco Stein

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: June 12, 2010, 05:52:43 PM »

Joran van der Sloot fears for his life
June 12, 2010 • 17:26 Comments
 News
ReducirNormalAumentarImprimirEl confessed murderer of the teen Stephany Flores, Joran van der Sloot, fears for his life after being detained in maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro.

According to the police said, the other inmates could threaten him because he finds that hate crime after he starred.
"I do not want to be imprisoned in Peru. I fear I have killed, "she said between sobs to the authorities, the newspaper said today Trome.

The publication also revealed that Van der Sloot said he wanted dialogue with U.S. authorities and disclose the whereabouts of the girl Natalee Holloway, disappeared on the island since 2005, but instead wanted to enable it to serve his sentence in Aruba.

http://www.terra.com.pe/noticias/noticias/act2372705/joran-van-der-sloot-teme-por-su-vida.html

----------------------------------------------

Poor Joran.  First he will not talk to anyone but Aruba but they are too busy with the film fest to take his calls.  Now he wants to talk to the US, maybe Greta will fly out and give him a new blankie?  Wonder which country he will try next to spin his lies to to get himself out?

Funny you mention that....the commercials for FOX is saying Greta's OTR show is going to be live from Peru. I think on Sunday or Monday. I didn't catch what day for sure.

OMG , I swear she has a man crush on Joran like NG does on her Ron.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: June 12, 2010, 05:52:57 PM »

You do good work! Smile

Thanks, I do take it as a compliment.

You do too ;-p

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #247 on: June 12, 2010, 05:53:29 PM »

From this article, if I understand it correctly...all of Joran's family went to the Marriott gala Thursday night.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/06/joran-kiermen-e-kier-bay-bisa-polisnan-di-aruba-mes-unda-curpa-di-natalee-ta/

Papiamentu translation:

joran kiermen the be willing to bay say polisnan by aruba self where curpa by natalee is

publication: saturday, 12 june 2010.

categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): kizas past owing to see the gaol at peru come to anend, y at present diripiente the will be willing to bay aruba bek before say polisnan “tur cos” by natalee?

while joran is sufriendo at peru, her mam y rumannan was diahuebs at night in one gala party at marriott ballroom at aruba. contrario at informenan anterior, owing to resulta cu the mam by joran not owing to bay peru. the is at aruba y past bay till even one celebrate!

but behold diabierna owing to open, y ministerio publico by peru owing to indica cu they're acuse oficialmente by asesinato cu “premeditation”.

by con they're haci esey? debi cu police have proof, cu for by diabierna 14 by half come to anend joran was “vigilando” stephany. past owing to remain asombra before see con quite stephany was earn hungando poker.

seems cu by stephany, the will owing to steal because 17.500 guilder, y also credit cards.

all the time, prensa dutch is indicate cu ministerio publico at aruba is loco before bay talk cu joran at peru. taco stein owing to revela esey in one interview cu cnn. past owing to indicate cu already come to anend anteriormente owing to try at contact husticia at lima, but till still not owing to attain result.

http://www.upto11.net/generic_wiki.php?q=papiamento

Ruman homber    = brother

Rumannan = brothers & sisters

thanks TM.....that's just wrong...even if it it joran......but we all know what a sick dysfunctional group they are....I can't  wait to see some pictures...wonder if anita has a boyfriend yet.

ewwwwww!  Just the thought of it...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: June 12, 2010, 05:54:20 PM »

By the way: if at any point there's anything unclear in a Dutch-to-English translation, I'm always willing to clear things up.
So please feel free to ask!

thanks Jo-An !!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: June 12, 2010, 05:54:55 PM »

TM - no surprise.  I've been looking for photos. Wink

Oh GOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't found them YET but they will turn up. Just went through 100+ photos on Facebook from one of the "actors" that was there.

Shhhh

Are there any photos of Richard Grere?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: June 12, 2010, 05:55:28 PM »

Grere s/b Gere

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: June 12, 2010, 05:56:59 PM »

You do good work! Smile

You do wonderful work Brandi!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: June 12, 2010, 06:01:54 PM »

Nope no "clinic" for Joran...not gonna happen! 

He's in Peru now, thank goodness!

Right, TxMom.  There is absolutely nothing special about Joran to warrant any kind of special treatment.  Sociopaths don't even respond well to it but he's just a garden-variety murdering punk.

They're a dime a dozen and every prison is just full of them.

Now he owes a debt to the Peruvian society of about 30 years or so.

Both Joran and his fan club need to get over the idea that some how, some way he is magically boing to be back in Aruba.

They had their chance and refused to do one thing about him.  Now he has killed again is this time he is going to pay for it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: June 12, 2010, 06:02:02 PM »

"Joran in the company of Colombian hitman '

UPDATE LIMA - Joran van der Sloot, who is now in the Castro Castro high-security prison locked, has asked to sit alone in a cell because he fears being killed by other inmates.
Friday was indicted in Joran, which he now suspected of murder and robbery in Stephany Flores.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/489977/2010/06/12/Joran-in-gezelschap-van-Colombiaanse-huurmoordenaar.dhtml

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: June 12, 2010, 06:02:34 PM »

You have quite the eye, Klaas!

Let's see what they can do with this one:

You mean like this?  LOLOL

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: June 12, 2010, 06:03:14 PM »

Joran van der Sloot very much loved by fellow inmates.

http://www.indedelta.nl/?p=572

Wow, someone in the Netherlands took the image I photoshopped and added clown make up to it.

Interesting.

I made another, perhaps I should post it as well. LOL

I'm sorry Brandi, it was 'I'. I confess.
I wanted to post that picture here first. And give you the credits for the 'pre'-work but the 'attachment'-option has disappeared in the reply field (don't understand where it's gone). And I don't know how to add an image that isn't on a separate page of a blog. And so I did it this way, posted it on a site I started a couple of months back.

Again I very much appreciate the work you did! And give you the credits for it.
You forgive me? Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: June 12, 2010, 06:03:28 PM »

Grere s/b Gere

Yes, lots
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: June 12, 2010, 06:04:33 PM »

.... and?

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: June 12, 2010, 06:06:51 PM »

If the Aruban OM wants to know where Natalee's remain are located, why doesn't he just go ask Uncle Jan?

I think that was in one of the comments TxMom posted and it sure sounds like a very good idea.  Of coure, they would first have to want to locate the remains which we know they don't want to do.

I really believe Joran was thinking all along that even if he got caught, he would get back to Aruba with this ploy of his about telling where Natalee is.  Part of his premeditation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: June 12, 2010, 06:08:38 PM »

I mean I've seen lots of photos of Richard Gere in Aruba.  Here's a link to photos (none of Anita or Renfro) but some of Gere and others that were on the "Red Carpet":

http://www.arubafilmfest.com/PicGallery.asp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.