April 19, 2024, 05:59:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 851689 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: June 12, 2010, 08:58:28 PM »

Oh dear, the taxi brothers are in much more trouble than I thought. Apparently they charged Joran too much (“extortion” – ironic, no?). Also, apparently Joran told them he was “wanted for something he didn’t do” and they didn’t turn him in.

"They were processed with limited subpoena for the crime of failure to report, having facilitated the transportation of Van der Sloot, for allegedly having knowledge of the crime which had incurred and for not having reported this to the authorities," the document says. The penalty for this crime is no more than two years in prison.

I am not going to apologize for getting it wrong. Just the usual sloppy spreading of rumors.

I made a comment about how Joran must have hated having to leave his passport at the hotel desk. (Yes, we were told that the hotel still had his passport, I saw that with my own lying eyes.) But last night I moseyed over to Over There and picked up on something odd. In the video of unpacking Joran’s back pack, there seems to be a Dutch passport. No less an authority than Hannie claims it’s current. Did Joran indeed have two passports?

Vrolijk dead at 31 of heart attack – God I hope this case doesn’t spawn more shango simian codetalkers CLW talking coffee pots. Carpe will run out of impaling sticks.

I think Anita has broken the spokes of the Aruba welcome wagon. She should pick up and move back to The Netherlands, or Spain, maybe even change her name.

See y'all in a little while.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: June 12, 2010, 09:02:05 PM »

....AND THE VAN DER SLOOT BAND PLAYED ON.

Observations:

Titanic =  Aruba
Anita = last time I saw someone with their hand in their pocket like that they had committed Arubacide
Valentijn = June 5, 2010 while his brother is in Peruvian jail on murder charges he's partying at a place called CONFESSIONS

Joran = meet the dark side.  We knew it was there but rarely saw it
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: June 12, 2010, 09:02:39 PM »

Oh dear, the taxi brothers are in much more trouble than I thought. Apparently they charged Joran too much (“extortion” – ironic, no?). Also, apparently Joran told them he was “wanted for something he didn’t do” and they didn’t turn him in.

"They were processed with limited subpoena for the crime of failure to report, having facilitated the transportation of Van der Sloot, for allegedly having knowledge of the crime which had incurred and for not having reported this to the authorities," the document says. The penalty for this crime is no more than two years in prison.

I am not going to apologize for getting it wrong. Just the usual sloppy spreading of rumors.

I made a comment about how Joran must have hated having to leave his passport at the hotel desk. (Yes, we were told that the hotel still had his passport, I saw that with my own lying eyes.) But last night I moseyed over to Over There and picked up on something odd. In the video of unpacking Joran’s back pack, there seems to be a Dutch passport. No less an authority than Hannie claims it’s current. Did Joran indeed have two passports?

Vrolijk dead at 31 of heart attack – God I hope this case doesn’t spawn more shango simian codetalkers CLW talking coffee pots. Carpe will run out of impaling sticks.

I think Anita has broken the spokes of the Aruba welcome wagon. She should pick up and move back to The Netherlands, or Spain, maybe even change her name.

See y'all in a little while.

Maybe he has dual citizenship.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: June 12, 2010, 09:05:57 PM »

Perhaps Anita is just a little slut that has been asking for it?

What say you?

I don't know if she's a slut.

However, I don't think that photo on the left shows any emotional upset, I think she's just speaking in a very animated fashion as she always does. Head bobbing, big mouth open, large hand gestures.

I think she and Paulus together allowed Joran to live a life with no rules or parameters, or ethics or character, or humanity and respect for others.

She has a great sense of entitlement and since there is great debate for decades over whether psychopath's are nature vs environment.........judging from what we've learned from Anita's own lips and behaviors - I can't agree she is blameless.

What I cannot understand is how Aruba in the face of the brutality of what he did to Stephany (and likely Natalee), continue to accept, socialize with, and support this family of a psychopath that did all they could to keep him free to murder again.

It's a glaring statement against Aruba as it is his family and all the more reason why Aruba is a cesspool.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: June 12, 2010, 09:08:51 PM »

This may anger some -- but, I don't want Joran stepping one foot out of prison in Peru even if it was 100% guranteed it would bring Natalee home. He has to pay for Stephany.

That said, I think we will find Natalee without his help. Someone will finally spill the beans.

Not for me. He is fine where he is. Water board his azz and find out if the `I know where Natalee is` ... is fact or fiction. (fiction I think)

Do it. Do it now.

My gray hairs have sprouted gray hairs. Elmo, gettin` old over here.

Yes I completely agree.  I think that Natalee's Mom would too. 

Joran is where he needs to be..and someone in that prison will get to the truth..rest assured.  Stephany's father wants him alive for the trial..he also wants to know where Natalee's remains are..he is a man who is used to getting what he wants.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #365 on: June 12, 2010, 09:11:37 PM »

I apologize in advance for the long post. This was removed from the site on May 22, 2010
www.emerson.edu

Our International Students
Valentijn Sloot
Valentijn Van der Sloot '12
Aruba  Aruba flag

Undergraduate Student in Media Productions: Film
Valentijn Van Der Sloot is still getting used to the weather in Boston. From Aruba, he used to go to the beach and kite-surf. He is the Commercial Producer for Emerson Independent Video (EIV), a photographer for Emmagazine, and a member of Developed Images, the Center for Diversity and Inclusion, and the Emerson Channel.
How did you first hear about Emerson College?

I initially heard about Emerson through a friend of mine in Aruba.

Why did you choose Emerson over other schools?

I felt Emerson was a great environment to learn and grow in. I came from a very small high school and a graduating class of nine people, so it was important for me to not suddenly be a number in a swarm of students. At Emerson, I knew I could make a name for myself and stand out in an amazing academic and career-oriented program. In addition, I was offered a half-tuition scholarship from the Honors Program that made Emerson a financially logical choice over several other schools across the country.

How was your transition coming from a different country?

Adjusting to school in Boston was surprisingly easy. Emerson allows all international students to move in three days before freshmen orientation even starts. This gave me a chance to not only be introduced to Emerson College, but to the entire city of Boston.
"Being far from home has given me the ability to meet even more people and broaden my horizons on what life is like outside of Aruba."

How are you adjusting to being far from home?

Every now and then I miss my family and friends back home, and it’s hard to know that I can’t go back whenever I want. While the differences in culture and climate occasionally take their tolls, I have made so many friends here, and my suitemates have become family. That truly makes Boston feel like a second home.

How is being far from home good?

Being immersed in a different culture is just as true for Americans going overseas as it is for international students coming to the States. While I am used to meeting people from all around the world, it is easy to get caught up in a group of friends and stick to them. Being far from home has given me the ability to meet even more people and broaden my horizons on what life is like outside of Aruba.

How is life at Emerson's residence halls?

I love life at Emerson’s residence halls. I live on the eighth floor of Piano Row in a suite with five other guys. I have a view of the city from my room and more than enough space for storage and clothes. Unlike most city schools, many of Emerson’s residence halls are individually temperature controlled and therefore don’t require a window open in the summer and extra blankets in the winter.

I am constantly getting compliments about my room compared to others in Boston and across the States. The only bad thing might be the occasional loud neighbor or strict Resident Advisor. Mostly I like the ability to be in the middle of a big city with the T literally a few feet from my front door and still feel at home inside the comfort of my room.

What do you like best about Emerson?

I have to say I like the career-oriented mindset of Emerson the most. Students are largely responsible for extracurricular programs and get real life experience under the supervision of professors. I find that few other schools focus on the students’ actual potential, beyond academia, in the way that Emerson does.

What are your plans after graduation?

I’m still keeping all of my options open, and it’s hard to say what I want to do without knowing what will happen these next three and a half years. I do know it is my hope to find a job in the industry that I love and become successful in all areas of my life.

I feel that many people forget that the main goal of life should be making oneself happy, and the simple answer to my plans after school would be “make myself happy.”

What advice would you give prospective international students?

I honestly believe that if Emerson has the program you are looking for, it can offer a community few other schools in the U.S. can offer.

Not only is Boston one of the most international cities I have ever visited, but Emerson, especially in the past several years, has placed a real emphasis on diversity. The process of applying to schools in the states can seem overwhelming, but my main advice would be to contact people at Emerson directly.

Throughout my application I was frequently emailing back and forth and even making phone calls to find out if Emerson was the right place for me.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #366 on: June 12, 2010, 09:15:24 PM »

Don't ya know they're just lovin' all that American MSM!  LMAO

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

joran van der sloot dispuesto before say sitio where past owing to bury natalee holloway

friday, 11 june 2010

oranjestad- the locuranan by the young joran van der sloot at lima, peru, is seems by is follow crece day before day. yesterday joran van der sloot will owing to avisa autoridadnan policial by peru, cu the is dispuesto before informa autoridadnan by aruba, at where past owing to throw or bury curpa by natalee holloway cinco year happen. while cu already autoridadnan hudicial have the caso by asesinato by stephanie flores practicamente soluciona, at present joran will be willing to give her cooperacion before aclaria also the caso by holloway, that owing to desaparece after by owing to depart the at night by 30 by may cu joran.

is relaciona cu the caso here also several medionan by comunicacion big by merca owing to come aruba, sperando cu atlast will have solucion in the caso by the young student mericano. among they have nbc, cnn y fox news y on roof by hotel radisson, owing to instala one dish big before facilita sign by the programanan here before merca. is queen one expectativa big close prensa mericano cu the caso by natalee holloway will wordo soluciona at present cu joran van der sloot will have cu bay more cu 20 year in gaol.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: June 12, 2010, 09:17:13 PM »

I apologize in advance for the long post. This was removed from the site on May 22, 2010
www.emerson.edu

Our International Students
Valentijn Sloot
Valentijn Van der Sloot '12
Aruba  Aruba flag

Undergraduate Student in Media Productions: Film
Valentijn Van Der Sloot is still getting used to the weather in Boston. From Aruba, he used to go to the beach and kite-surf. He is the Commercial Producer for Emerson Independent Video (EIV), a photographer for Emmagazine, and a member of Developed Images, the Center for Diversity and Inclusion, and the Emerson Channel.
How did you first hear about Emerson College?

I initially heard about Emerson through a friend of mine in Aruba.

Why did you choose Emerson over other schools?

I felt Emerson was a great environment to learn and grow in. I came from a very small high school and a graduating class of nine people, so it was important for me to not suddenly be a number in a swarm of students. At Emerson, I knew I could make a name for myself and stand out in an amazing academic and career-oriented program. In addition, I was offered a half-tuition scholarship from the Honors Program that made Emerson a financially logical choice over several other schools across the country.

How was your transition coming from a different country?

Adjusting to school in Boston was surprisingly easy. Emerson allows all international students to move in three days before freshmen orientation even starts. This gave me a chance to not only be introduced to Emerson College, but to the entire city of Boston.
"Being far from home has given me the ability to meet even more people and broaden my horizons on what life is like outside of Aruba."

How are you adjusting to being far from home?

Every now and then I miss my family and friends back home, and it’s hard to know that I can’t go back whenever I want. While the differences in culture and climate occasionally take their tolls, I have made so many friends here, and my suitemates have become family. That truly makes Boston feel like a second home.

How is being far from home good?

Being immersed in a different culture is just as true for Americans going overseas as it is for international students coming to the States. While I am used to meeting people from all around the world, it is easy to get caught up in a group of friends and stick to them. Being far from home has given me the ability to meet even more people and broaden my horizons on what life is like outside of Aruba.

How is life at Emerson's residence halls?

I love life at Emerson’s residence halls. I live on the eighth floor of Piano Row in a suite with five other guys. I have a view of the city from my room and more than enough space for storage and clothes. Unlike most city schools, many of Emerson’s residence halls are individually temperature controlled and therefore don’t require a window open in the summer and extra blankets in the winter.

I am constantly getting compliments about my room compared to others in Boston and across the States. The only bad thing might be the occasional loud neighbor or strict Resident Advisor. Mostly I like the ability to be in the middle of a big city with the T literally a few feet from my front door and still feel at home inside the comfort of my room.

What do you like best about Emerson?

I have to say I like the career-oriented mindset of Emerson the most. Students are largely responsible for extracurricular programs and get real life experience under the supervision of professors. I find that few other schools focus on the students’ actual potential, beyond academia, in the way that Emerson does.

What are your plans after graduation?

I’m still keeping all of my options open, and it’s hard to say what I want to do without knowing what will happen these next three and a half years. I do know it is my hope to find a job in the industry that I love and become successful in all areas of my life.

I feel that many people forget that the main goal of life should be making oneself happy, and the simple answer to my plans after school would be “make myself happy.”

What advice would you give prospective international students?

I honestly believe that if Emerson has the program you are looking for, it can offer a community few other schools in the U.S. can offer.

Not only is Boston one of the most international cities I have ever visited, but Emerson, especially in the past several years, has placed a real emphasis on diversity. The process of applying to schools in the states can seem overwhelming, but my main advice would be to contact people at Emerson directly.

Throughout my application I was frequently emailing back and forth and even making phone calls to find out if Emerson was the right place for me.

Have to wonder who's paying his tuition? I know few kids here that can afford that and I also wonder if he's getting a discount just to up their international student percentage? Private colleges can do whatever they want in that regard.....

Tuition Cost

The College is committed to offering you an excellent education at an affordable price. We have consistently set our tuition below our nearest competitors and are seen as a superb value in higher education. You will have all of the benefits of living in a world class city, working with state of the art equipment and in beautiful facilities, and learning from faculty who are top in their fields—all at an annual tuition cost that is as much as $10,000 less than our competitors. We know you'll find us one of the best values around.

2010–2011 Undergraduate COSTS

Tuition: $30,752
Room / Board: $12,881
Fees: $520
Total: $44,153

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: June 12, 2010, 09:21:13 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST & CAPTION CONTEST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/06/12/arrested-charged-in-peru-murderer-joran-van-der-sloot-caption-contest/

Arrested & Charged in Peru, Murderer Joran Van der Sloot Caption Contest

I WANNA ENTER

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: June 12, 2010, 09:22:19 PM »

maybe he has a scholarship????
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: June 12, 2010, 09:22:28 PM »

Anita and Valentijn should have shown respect to Stephany Flores and her  family by staying home instead of going out in public and partying.  JMHO

I would say they are dogs... but it would be an insult.

To canines the world over.

Actually..I am quite glad they stayed in Aruba and went on with their normal lives...that shows me that they distanced themselves from Joran and his crimes...and will continue to do so.

I think all the hype about Netherlands protesting Joran's treatment and arrest, etc..is just that hype..trying to put on a good face, look we took up for you.  They know they have no jurisdication in Peru..nor do they care..this is simply a save face front.

His mother and brothers are probably relieved he is finally where he belongs.....I would be..wouldn't you?  When Pappa Van Der Sloot called the shoots I think things were different.  Now the family wants to be rid of him and get on with their life.   I would.

Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: June 12, 2010, 09:22:44 PM »

Perhaps Anita is just a little slut that has been asking for it?

What say you?

I don't know if she's a slut.

However, I don't think that photo on the left shows any emotional upset, I think she's just speaking in a very animated fashion as she always does. Head bobbing, big mouth open, large hand gestures.

I think she and Paulus together allowed Joran to live a life with no rules or parameters, or ethics or character, or humanity and respect for others.

She has a great sense of entitlement and since there is great debate for decades over whether psychopath's are nature vs environment.........judging from what we've learned from Anita's own lips and behaviors - I can't agree she is blameless.

What I cannot understand is how Aruba in the face of the brutality of what he did to Stephany (and likely Natalee), continue to accept, socialize with, and support this family of a psychopath that did all they could to keep him free to murder again.

It's a glaring statement against Aruba as it is his family and all the more reason why Aruba is a cesspool.

I'm thinking in the picture on the left she's telling everyone "and then he got boinked right in da head with a rotten head of lettuce".
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #372 on: June 12, 2010, 09:23:02 PM »

I noticed a while ago that Maki Wiggins is going to Lynn University now.  Don't know if it had anything to do with cost or not.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: June 12, 2010, 09:25:29 PM »

When Anita described Natalee's panties in front of Beth, that did it for me.  I don't feel one bit sorry for Anita. 

Okay..so I am glad she is snubbing her son at present..he who cries for his Momma.but how in the hell could she describe the panties of anyone if she hadn't seen them her self or heard it firsthand?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: June 12, 2010, 09:27:52 PM »

maybe he has a scholarship????

Hi Kermit

he must because of course, the van der Sloot's are special right? Wink

Only his name is in the directory, he must be 'somebody' to get greater privacy rights too! Wink

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 12, 2010, 09:29:24 PM »

Reminding:   Geraldo up in approx. 30 minutes with his Natalee case report.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #376 on: June 12, 2010, 09:30:14 PM »

When Anita described Natalee's panties in front of Beth, that did it for me.  I don't feel one bit sorry for Anita. 

Okay..so I am glad she is snubbing her son at present..he who cries for his Momma.but how in the hell could she describe the panties of anyone if she hadn't seen them her self or heard it firsthand?

Precisely. Ever the riddle.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: June 12, 2010, 09:30:57 PM »

Anita and Valentijn should have shown respect to Stephany Flores and her  family by staying home instead of going out in public and partying.  JMHO

I would say they are dogs... but it would be an insult.

To canines the world over.

Actually..I am quite glad they stayed in Aruba and went on with their normal lives...that shows me that they distanced themselves from Joran and his crimes...and will continue to do so.

I think all the hype about Netherlands protesting Joran's treatment and arrest, etc..is just that hype..trying to put on a good face, look we took up for you.  They know they have no jurisdication in Peru..nor do they care..this is simply a save face front.

His mother and brothers are probably relieved he is finally where he belongs.....I would be..wouldn't you?  When Pappa Van Der Sloot called the shoots I think things were different.  Now the family wants to be rid of him and get on with their life.   I would.

but he was living at home with all of them in Aruba until he left for Peru????

Klaas, didn't Anita and Renfro make a post to him on FB around the time he was extorting Beth for funds in exchange for Natalee's remains location?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: June 12, 2010, 09:32:30 PM »

It was so sad last night hearing JQK relate how painful Stefany's death was for Beth - how it has brought back the intensity and pain of five years ago
- my words - but the gist of it was heartbreaking.

Judging from what the Kalpoe boys said in the police car tapings, I fear Natalee met the same horrible fate Stephany did, the same brutal beating.

Satish: "How is the girl"

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #379 on: June 12, 2010, 09:32:56 PM »

Mama di Joran Van Der Sloot na ta Aruba, no na Peru

Publication: Diasabra, 12 Juni 2010. Categoria: General

Contrario na loke mayoria hende ta pensa

RANJESTAD (AAN):  Tur hende ta kere cu Anita van der Sloot, mama di Joran, ta na Peru na e momentonan aki pa atende cu e situacion di su yiu homber mayor.

Esaki no ta e caso.   DIARIO a constata cu Anita van der Sloot ta na Aruba y diahuebs anochi por a mire den Ballroom di Marriot Hotel durante e Bollywood Night, cual tabata un fiesta special organiza den cuadro di e Aruba International Film Festival.

Anita van der Sloot tabata acompaña pa su otro dos yiu y tabata cana normal entre esnan presente.

Loke tambe por a ripara ta cu practicamente prensa presente a acerca Anita pa puntre riba e situacion di su yiu Joran cual ta noticia tur dia na nivel local como internacional.

Den medionan stranhero, corant, radio y television tur dia tin “breaking news” relaciona cu e caso di Joran van der Sloot.  Sinembargo, e hecho cu Anita van der Sloot ta na Aruba y no na Peru por ta un indicacion cu e famia mes a dicidi di cera nan curazon apesar di tur locual ta pasando rond di nan.

Loke a pasa cu Natalee Holloway y loke a pasa na Peru ta mucho hopi.  Ta yega un momento cu un famia cu a pasa loke e famia aki a pasa den e ultimo cinco añanan, cu nan mester para fuerte riba nan zapato pa sigui cu nan bida.   Joran a scoge su destino y esey ta algo cu nan mes no por a dicidi riba dje.

Tin indicacion si cu prensa stranhero, esnan cu ta cubriendo e caso aki y cu ta na Aruba, ta busca manera pa haya Anita van der Sloot su declaracion pero nan no kier papia nada.  E hecho cu Sra. Van der Sloot no a bay Peru tambe por ta tin di haber cu e no kier bay expone su mes na opinion publico internacional y na e presion cu esaki lo nifica pe.

Riba potret por aprecia Anita van der Sloot kende tabata presente durante e Bollywood Night den compania di su yiunan.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/06/mama-di-joran-van-der-sloot-na-ta-aruba-no-na-peru/

OMG What is that woman pointing at. A bug in her food, or something still alive.

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.