April 25, 2024, 11:52:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 852437 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: June 12, 2010, 11:14:01 PM »

Klaas,

Remember when you did the picture of Oduber with butter on his head? 
That expression does conjure up comical images.  I think it means they are cool and collected, calm, but not sure.  Maybe some of our Dutch posters could elaborate on what it does mean.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: June 12, 2010, 11:14:11 PM »

OT earthquake here, wonder the epicenter. Didn't seem too bad here.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: June 12, 2010, 11:15:13 PM »

I didn't feel a thing
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: June 12, 2010, 11:16:47 PM »

Apparently the Peruvian Police have not explored Joran's laptop yet.

I'm wondering what they found on the camera and cell phone retrieved from the taxi drivers. That should answer some of the questions.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: June 12, 2010, 11:17:49 PM »

Klaas,

Remember when you did the picture of Oduber with butter on his head? 
That expression does conjure up comical images.  I think it means they are cool and collected, calm, but not sure.  Maybe some of our Dutch posters could elaborate on what it does mean.

Could be.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #445 on: June 12, 2010, 11:17:50 PM »

I have to wonder why they are bringing out this "old" witness suddenly.

This is the old caps witness from the Monserrat Pond.
Dave sent Fred Golba and Light Tanks to search the pond on this guys word.

Nothing pertaining to Natalee was found.

We thought then that Aruba planned to plant Natalee's remains in the pond for Golba to find.
I wonder if they have gone back to that plan since they are between a rock and a hard place now.

I wondered the same thing!

Are these guys just out for the reward?  I can't figure out wth they're doing!

I think that Aruba is looking for a way to return Natalee's remains since all of this has
come out about Joran trying to extort Beth.  It is obvious that Aruba gave Joran the
word to beat feet off of the island.

Aruba is looking worse everyday and it has become clear to even those that doubted before
that Aruba is covering for a murderer.

I think that is why Tim and company are on the island now....waiting for the word.

Magnolia, it makes so much sense that Aruba would want to return Natalee, but IMO, it always has! I just think that those who have been making decisions are nuts! If their objective was to make Natalee's case go away and move on, the simplest thing to do has always been to return her. They could still maintain that there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute anyone for her murder. That's no more lame than maintaining that same stance now.

To me, Joran is the epitome of Aruban thinking. He was off scott free. Aruba had made it so. He just couldn't manage to stay in school, and keep his mouth shut. He just kept throwing away his chances. Aruba does too. They just kept hiding and blaming victims and working on damage control with the tourism industry. Return her body, idiots!

If they think that developments in Peru is going to put an end to this, and they probably do, they're crazy! They've just stepped into deeper water over it.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: June 12, 2010, 11:20:38 PM »

Joran wants to transfer

Joran van der Sloot, the Peruvian police investigation Dirincri offered to designate where the body of Natalee Holloway, in exchange for transfer to a prison in Aruba. That said spokeswoman Yolanda Onoc Dirincri the request.

Transfer is impossible, the spokeswoman said, because the Peruvian President Alan Garcia has said that Joran his sentence in Peru will have to sit out.

The spokeswoman could not confirm whether Van der Sloot wants to transfer because he is afraid of Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima to be killed. Peruvian media had reported this, but those reports did Onoc off as speculation.

Van der Sloot is accused of premeditated murder in the Peruvian Stephany Flores in his hotel room in Lima on May 30

The Public Prosecutor (OM) on Aruba has not been able to get contact with the Peruvian authorities on Joran van der Sloot, let alone a request came from his sentence for Van der Sloot in Aruba to sit. Advocate General Prosecutor Taco Stein of the eight Aruba likely that Van der Sloot in an Aruban jail ends, very small, he know Saturday. The Kingdom of the Netherlands, where Aruba is part of, has no treaty with Peru allows. He expected that Peru will not extradite Van der Sloot.

http://www.depers.nl/buitenland/486734/Joran-wil-overplaatsing.html

Arlene needs to make it clear to Joran that he does not understand Peru's system.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: June 12, 2010, 11:21:30 PM »

2.6 NO BIGGIE

30 km (20 miles) WSW of El Centro, California
35 km (25 miles) W of Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico
50 km (30 miles) SW of Brawley, California
825 km (520 miles) SE of SACRAMENTO, California

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: June 12, 2010, 11:22:12 PM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.revu.nl%2Fnuinrevu%2F2010%2F06%2F09%2Fmijn-jaar-met-joran%2F

My Years with Joran

Had to laugh at this comment:

Patrick  says:
2010/06/12 om 09:56 2010/06/12 at 9:56

Only when he is told he has left Natalee Hideaway he will rest in his headline.  Are you 22 you're stuck in one of the worst places on earth, your father just deceased and a mother, albeit with a mountain of butter on her head, who wonders what they do to deserve it.

LOL QUOTE OF THE DAY..HOPE MAMMA VDS GETS TO READ THAT!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #449 on: June 12, 2010, 11:22:37 PM »

We felt it in San Diego East county....1st lasted 2,3 seconds, and another followed 3,4 seconds later and lasted 1, 2 seconds.
4.8 magnitude 10 miles north of Borrego Springs, 62 miles NE of San Diego.....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: June 12, 2010, 11:23:20 PM »

I have to wonder why they are bringing out this "old" witness suddenly.

This is the old caps witness from the Monserrat Pond.
Dave sent Fred Golba and Light Tanks to search the pond on this guys word.

Nothing pertaining to Natalee was found.

We thought then that Aruba planned to plant Natalee's remains in the pond for Golba to find.
I wonder if they have gone back to that plan since they are between a rock and a hard place now.

I wondered the same thing!

Are these guys just out for the reward?  I can't figure out wth they're doing!

I think that Aruba is looking for a way to return Natalee's remains since all of this has
come out about Joran trying to extort Beth.  It is obvious that Aruba gave Joran the
word to beat feet off of the island.

Aruba is looking worse everyday and it has become clear to even those that doubted before
that Aruba is covering for a murderer.

I think that is why Tim and company are on the island now....waiting for the word.

Magnolia, it makes so much sense that Aruba would want to return Natalee, but IMO, it always has! I just think that those who have been making decisions are nuts! If their objective was to make Natalee's case go away and move on, the simplest thing to do has always been to return her. They could still maintain that there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute anyone for her murder. That's no more lame than maintaining that same stance now.

To me, Joran is the epitome of Aruban thinking. He was off scott free. Aruba had made it so. He just couldn't manage to stay in school, and keep his mouth shut. He just kept throwing away his chances. Aruba does too. They just kept hiding and blaming victims and working on damage control with the tourism industry. Return her body, idiots!

If they think that developments in Peru is going to put an end to this, and they probably do, they're crazy! They've just stepped into deeper water over it.

I keep hoping that one day it will dawn on them that it will never go away.  Beth won't go away.
Monkeys won't go away until they return her remains.
I guess it is all wishful thinking on my part.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: June 12, 2010, 11:24:30 PM »

Food for thought:
What if Joran proclaims Natalee was in the crab trap????????? How does Aruba respond?????????

You know, Wreck, that's almost the only place I don't want to let my thoughts go.

IF that was Natalee in that trap, which of course I do not know for sure but think is quite possible, where did they take her?  What did they do with her remains?  I've long feared that since that day - January 7, 2008 - she is no longer recoverable.  I pray that's not the truth.

In a plea deal with Peruvian authorities ... a plea deal that would allow Joran to return to the Netherlands to serve his sentence ... maybe Aruba will plant Natalee's remains ... remains which may have been recovered unchallenged by Aruban divers on January 7, 2008.

Just speculating.

Janet

I'm just speculating too, Janet. 

I want Natalee back and just so long as they've kept her, it can happen.  (Geez...horrible thoughts, I'm sorry.)

I really wish I could say that getting Natalee back and Joran in jail (where ever) would be enough, but I can't.  I want van der Straaten, Richardson, Jenssen, et. al. to pay for what they've done.  I want the corruption exposed and cleaned up.  That, I'm afraid I won't live long enough to see.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
crazybabyborg
« Reply #452 on: June 12, 2010, 11:25:49 PM »

2.6 NO BIGGIE

30 km (20 miles) WSW of El Centro, California
35 km (25 miles) W of Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico
50 km (30 miles) SW of Brawley, California
825 km (520 miles) SE of SACRAMENTO, California

You and Klaas just kill me. I'd be in major panic mode if the earth moved! It's just supposed to be there and stay there, steady under my feet where it belongs! You guys must have a native attitude, 'cause it would be a MAJOR adjustment for me. IV Vallium would be required!

Stay safe!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: June 12, 2010, 11:27:58 PM »

I am just lost on this witness "J" because that pond has been searched and fire hoses used on it.

Have they planted remain to be found?  It is dry this time of year some times as it was when we first started hearing about it.  Maybe they are waiting for the water to dry up?  Then what?

I am not following what is supposed to be happening at all.  Seems there is a piece of this puzzle missing, a major piece at that. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: June 12, 2010, 11:28:37 PM »

Geraldo is back on the case. Showing a rerun of Mark Furhman's room inspection at the hotel.

Now live. Mark's funny. He says "YourHan". LOL! Geraldo points out that Joran took her money and car and that's robbery with murder and that equals life sentence.

Mark said Joran is attempting to portray the murder as a hotblood murder to mitigate his sentence. (Silly boy. Like it matters. He thinks he's going to live long enough to serve any sentence? Yeah right!)

Ha Ha..A hot blood murder in Peru is when your women is found in bed with another man.Juran it does not include that a woman you met a day or two ago  has her monthly period, is gay and a better poker player then you.

Why would you say she is gay?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: June 12, 2010, 11:29:11 PM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.revu.nl%2Fnuinrevu%2F2010%2F06%2F09%2Fmijn-jaar-met-joran%2F

My Years with Joran

Had to laugh at this comment:

Patrick  says:
2010/06/12 om 09:56 2010/06/12 at 9:56

Only when he is told he has left Natalee Hideaway he will rest in his headline.  Are you 22 you're stuck in one of the worst places on earth, your father just deceased and a mother, albeit with a mountain of butter on her head, who wonders what they do to deserve it.

A lot different from 'having your a$$ in a butter tub'....Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #456 on: June 12, 2010, 11:30:40 PM »

Food for thought:
What if Joran proclaims Natalee was in the crab trap????????? How does Aruba respond?????????

You know, Wreck, that's almost the only place I don't want to let my thoughts go.

IF that was Natalee in that trap, which of course I do not know for sure but think is quite possible, where did they take her?  What did they do with her remains?  I've long feared that since that day - January 7, 2008 - she is no longer recoverable.  I pray that's not the truth.

In a plea deal with Peruvian authorities ... a plea deal that would allow Joran to return to the Netherlands to serve his sentence ... maybe Aruba will plant Natalee's remains ... remains which may have been recovered unchallenged by Aruban divers on January 7, 2008.

Just speculating.

Janet

I'm just speculating too, Janet. 

I want Natalee back and just so long as they've kept her, it can happen.  (Geez...horrible thoughts, I'm sorry.)

I really wish I could say that getting Natalee back and Joran in jail (where ever) would be enough, but I can't.  I want van der Straaten, Richardson, Jenssen, et. al. to pay for what they've done.  I want the corruption exposed and cleaned up.  That, I'm afraid I won't live long enough to see.

I do hope that urine had something on his laptop that may expose aruba authorities....maybe he had something he was planning on using to extort someone later?
Just hope there is something on the laptop.....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #457 on: June 12, 2010, 11:31:32 PM »

Geraldo is back on the case. Showing a rerun of Mark Furhman's room inspection at the hotel.

Now live. Mark's funny. He says "YourHan". LOL! Geraldo points out that Joran took her money and car and that's robbery with murder and that equals life sentence.

Mark said Joran is attempting to portray the murder as a hotblood murder to mitigate his sentence. (Silly boy. Like it matters. He thinks he's going to live long enough to serve any sentence? Yeah right!)

Ha Ha..A hot blood murder in Peru is when your women is found in bed with another man.Juran it does not include that a woman you met a day or two ago  has her monthly period, is gay and a better poker player then you.

Why would you say she is gay?

Hi Shell! There have been numerous reports she was. I beleive there was even a comment from her girlfriend.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: June 12, 2010, 11:32:32 PM »

Well, the whole world knows Joran is a homicidal maniac now so Aruba can give up the cherade that there was no evidence, etc.

What do they gain from withholding remains at this late date? 

The Peruvians have already made them look utterly incompetent and corrupt.  If they truly don't want Joran back, why would they not give back the remains?  Will van der Straaten not tell them where they are or what?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: June 12, 2010, 11:33:48 PM »

We felt it in San Diego East county....1st lasted 2,3 seconds, and another followed 3,4 seconds later and lasted 1, 2 seconds.
4.8 magnitude 10 miles north of Borrego Springs, 62 miles NE of San Diego.....

Now I see it
21 minutes ago        4.8        Southern California       Map

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.