April 19, 2024, 04:47:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 851683 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: June 13, 2010, 03:49:56 AM »

I have to wonder why they are bringing out this "old" witness suddenly.

This is the old caps witness from the Monserrat Pond.
Dave sent Fred Golba and Light Tanks to search the pond on this guys word.

Nothing pertaining to Natalee was found.

We thought then that Aruba planned to plant Natalee's remains in the pond for Golba to find.
I wonder if they have gone back to that plan since they are between a rock and a hard place now.

How would it look if Joran really does start telling who/what/where/who covered up the crime. What if the Kalpoes start talking about what they know and those 3 turn on Aruba and expose it all. Joran could possibly cut the biggest deal of his life if he tells the truth and starts exposing everyone in Aruba. A JUDGE let him go free, TWICE. Another JUDGE wouldn't let them search the Sloot home. Jan van der Straaten and Karin Janssen gave them the opportunity to cover-up evidence. Dennis Jacobs allowed the Kalpoe car to not be impounded and proper forensic done. Dompig stalled searches. Judy Hassell started the FIRST search AWAY from where the victim was last seen. LAW ENFORCEMENT has continually leaked information to blogs to mis-lead, mis-inform and plant lies. Julia Renfro, Angela Munszhofer and Rosalie Klien all were planting lies and bashing the family and the victim. Capslockwizard, Lorenzo Webb, Mark Purcell, Kawish Miser were all involved in contacting the family in order to direct them to search a pond that had nothing in it when the Persistence was at the peek of investigating the trap and that radar pond search that the Persistence did revealed nothing in that pond of evidential value.

It's not just about Joran pointing to this is where we buried her body - it's also about the cover-up.
Aruba could have stopped all of this if they had given Natalee's remains back to AMERICA and let her come home where she belongs.

Now the BLOOD IS ON ARUBA

« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 07:03:08 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: June 13, 2010, 04:09:30 AM »

We thought then that Aruba planned to plant Natalee's remains in the pond for Golba to find.
I wonder if they have gone back to that plan since they are between a rock and a hard place now.

I wondered the same thing!

Are these guys just out for the reward?  I can't figure out wth they're doing!

We (freebirds) believe they are part of the law enforcement in Aruba who have been hired to plant disinformation. Remember we told everyone here that more then one person was signing in using the capslockwizard sign in.

If you recall Sam Redman (Scrux) posted that he was given the Skeeters tape by ARUBA LAW ENFORCEMENT. Julia Renfro later admitted to her involvement with that. So you have to wonder why would any law enforcement hand over evidence or a copy of evidence to a blogger?

Well, I'll tell you why - to set up more conspiracy, set up more derailment, set up a lawsuit.

Joran is nothing but a product of Aruba. If you watch them long enough, you'll see it's the shell game that has continually taken place. Look over here while the slight of hand takes place. Joran has grown up in that atmosphere. When has anyone known a gambler to be honest? They are not - not if they are any good that is.

That Shango/Simian was another cohort in giving you all hints that were lies and look how many people became obsessed with it and believed it - so much so that when caps came along they all followed his every word and protected him to the point they were willing to get the family to shuck out thousands of dollars to hire Fred Golba and his dog to search a pond based on a witness who gave mis-information. Which allowed the Aruba polis to dive and remove evidence from a trap that held a skull and blue denim looking material and take it away - never to be heard of again.

IT'S TIME TO TURN THE TABLES - let Joran cut the biggest deal of his life and give NATALEE BACK to AMERICA and BRING DOWN THE ARUBA HOUSE OF CARDS!!!

I believe that Stephany's mother, father and family will have immeasurable peace knowing that their daughter was the catalyst that allowed Natalee's mother and father and brother and sisters and Aunts and Uncles and neices and newphews and friends and grandmas to be able to properly bury their daughter and have peace and EXPOSE THE PEOPLE WHO COVERED UP.[/b]

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: June 13, 2010, 04:13:49 AM »

Someone posted earlier that Anita and Julia Renfro posted comments on Joran's facebook page. Is that true? If so, can someone post a screenshot of the FB page with comments? Would be nice to share that with the media, if only to show that their 'source' for so much of the BS that's perpetuated is a biased 'journalist'.

I don't have a screenshot, but I copied the messages when Kermit reposted them the other day (yesterday?).

05/14/2010

Joran van der Sloot enters Peru from Columbia

Anita and Renfro post to Joran on Facebook:
Anita Hugen
I hope the future will bring you, wisdom, trust,honesty, love and good friends.
May 14 at 10:26am
Julia Renfro
Be Grateful... for those who love you, for those who support you, for everything -- good and the bad. Be Grateful, life will come full circle even when the clouds are so dark, there is always a rainbow to come.
Sunday at 5:05pm

Mar 02, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject:   
Joran Van Der Sloot:
When the devil shows up with a truckload of promises its harder to walk away then you think.
11 hours ago

Joran Van Der Sloot
LOL finally someone that gets it. It's blood test though not drug test
Yesterday at 5:31pm
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: June 13, 2010, 04:15:53 AM »

In a plea deal with Peruvian authorities ... a plea deal that would allow Joran to return to the Netherlands to serve his sentence ... maybe Aruba will plant Natalee's remains ... remains which may have been recovered unchallenged by Aruban divers on January 7, 2008.

Just speculating.

Janet

If Joran cuts a deal to serve his sentence in the Netherlands, it won't matter what Aruba does if Joran tells the truth and exposes ALL involved in the cover-up.

Rremember,

HERO BRINKMAN SAID ARUBA IS CORRUPT

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #644 on: June 13, 2010, 04:22:11 AM »

How would it look if Joran really does start telling who/what/where/who covered up the crime. What if the Kalpoes start talking about what they know and those 3 turn on Aruba and expose it all. Joran could possibly cut the biggest deal of his life if he tells the truth and starts exposing everyone in Aruba. A JUDGE let him go free, TWICE. Another JUDGE wouldn't let them search the Sloot home. Jan van der Straaten and Karin Janssen gave them the opportunity to cover-up evidence. Dennis Jacobs allowed the Kalpoe car to not be impounded and proper forensic done. Dompig stalled searches. Judy Hassell started the FIRST search AWAY from where the victim was last seen. LAW ENFORCEMENT has continually leaked information to blogs to mis-lead, mis-inform and plant lies. Julia Renfro, Angela Munszhofer and Rosalie Klien all were planting lies and bashing the family and the victim. Capslockwizard, Lorenzo Webb, Mark Purcell, Kawish Miser were all involved in contacting the family in order to direct them to search a pond that had nothing in it when the Persistence was at the peek of investigating the trap and that radar pond search that the Persistence did revealed nothing in that pond of evidential value.

It's not just about Joran pointing to this is where we buried her body - it's also about the cover-up.  Aruba could have stopped all of this if they had given Natalee's remains back to AMERICA and let her come home where she belongs.

Now the BLOOD IS ON ARUBA

Very well stated Kermit!

One correction...Trudy Hassell

And by all means lets not forget about Radio I mean Dolphi Richardson!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: June 13, 2010, 04:36:50 AM »

Look at that face of the man on the right and then Joran's face!
Looks like he's already getting something jammed up his ***!

One of the articles said they threw tangerine peals and used (ew) toilet paper at him.

Here I thought he liked getting snit faced.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: June 13, 2010, 04:47:40 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

The world is watching, ARUBA, whatcha gonna do???

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: June 13, 2010, 04:50:07 AM »

Justice for Stephany!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #648 on: June 13, 2010, 04:53:35 AM »

[quote author=carpe noctem

Something tells me Julia has gone back to a few MOTEL rooms with strange men at 4 in the morning. Wink   She knows it. She needs to stop. (one time it was behind a gas station?)

Has anyone ever considered she protests so much because she was a part of it?
[/quote]

Turbo - If you asked a few years back... I would have said: What are you crazy?

However, after the second murder, Julia sinks herself deeper
and deeper into the abyss. There seems to be no bottom for her.
I don`t know...  she just keeps following Jordy down the stairs
to hell, one step at a time.

Either her mental state is on par with Joran... or she has some dirty little
secrets that must not be uncovered, and the only way she feels secure
is to keep rolling on as usual... status quo.

CONTINUING TO BE A DESPICABLE WRETCH will probably promote
poor health for her in the coming weeks and months.

Because the night train is coming for Aruba soon...

She just might have a ticket to ride?

A PLAN?

Feb. 10, 2010
Paulus Van der sloot - a very healthy man - collapses on a tennis court
and suddenly dies of a violent heart attack.

Jun. 3, 2010
Joran Van der sloot caught on the run after the murder of Stephany Flores.

Do you think these things happened by coincidence? A lot of bad luck in just
the first 6 months of the year to happen to one family, if you ask me.

WINDS OF CHANGE?

I just know personally for me: when doomsday hits on that island, if I were
on Aruba when it is time to reap the harvest... I wouldn`t dare be standing within
2 soccer fields worth of distance near anything that has aided and abetted a sloot or a poe.

Not in any way shape or form. Something tells me
that would be extremely unhealthy.

I don`t like it when something bad happens.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #649 on: June 13, 2010, 04:59:12 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: June 13, 2010, 05:15:31 AM »

I don't know how everybody else feels about it, but I know this.  IF strings get pulled that prevent Joran Van der Sloot from serving his sentence in PERU, where he belongs IMO; it will only FURTHER convince me that strings were being pulled all along for him in the HAGUE...and I'm going to be VERY EXTREMELY DISGUSTED!

I can't help but BELIEVE that he was tipped off in Aruba...AND HE RAN...WHY he chose Lima, Peru I do not know.  But he obviously didn't have money to establish himself there, if that would have even been allowed.  Yes, he should have had money...he'd just been paid $25,000 for another story...but HE KNEW THAT when he did it.  Did he think he was just going to laugh in the family's face again?  I think he had major gambling debts and/or drug debts that he had to pay and that took a good chunk of the money, JMO.  So what was the plan?  How long could he have stayed in Lima before he would have had to move on?  Did he plan to live off those he could drug and steal from to survive?  Surely he didn't think his "friends" could continue to Western Union funds to him to keep him on the lam forever? 

That's just some of the questions I have...that I'll probably never know the answer to. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: June 13, 2010, 05:20:31 AM »

Quote from: carpe noctem

Something tells me Julia has gone back to a few MOTEL rooms with strange men at 4 in the morning. Wink   She knows it. She needs to stop. (one time it was behind a gas station?)

Has anyone ever considered she protests so much because she was a part of it?

Turbo - If you asked a few years back... I would have said: What are you crazy?

However, after the second murder, Julia sinks herself deeper
and deeper into the abyss. There seems to be no bottom for her.
I don`t know...  she just keeps following Jordy down the stairs
to hell, one step at a time.

Either her mental state is on par with Joran... or she has some dirty little
secrets that must not be uncovered, and the only way she feels secure
is to keep rolling on as usual... status quo.

CONTINUING TO BE A DESPICABLE WRETCH will probably promote
poor health for her in the coming weeks and months.

Because the night train is coming for Aruba soon...

She just might have a ticket to ride?

A PLAN?

Feb. 10, 2010
Paulus Van der sloot - a very healthy man - collapses on a tennis court
and suddenly dies of a violent heart attack.

Jun. 3, 2010
Joran Van der sloot caught on the run after the murder of Stephany Flores.

Do you think these things happened by coincidence? A lot of bad luck in just
the first 6 months of the year to happen to one family, if you ask me.

WINDS OF CHANGE?

I just know personally for me: when doomsday hits on that island, if I were
on Aruba when it is time to reap the harvest... I wouldn`t dare be standing within
2 soccer fields worth of distance near anything that has aided and abetted a sloot or a poe.

Not in any way shape or form. Something tells me
that would be extremely unhealthy.

I don`t like it when something bad happens.

You said it soooo WELL!  I'm SO GLAD you're here Carpe!  (((hugs)))

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: June 13, 2010, 05:31:25 AM »

Wonder how Jan Van der Straaten's feeling these days... 

Losing any sleep? 

Having any problems with some stains that look like BLOOD that won't wash off his hands? 

Drinking more than usual? 

Does he get nervous when co-workers offer him a cup of coffee?

Just wonderin'....

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #653 on: June 13, 2010, 06:55:07 AM »

KLAAS! I went to RU last night! It was skeeeery, but there was a thread that was funny! It was the "deal" thread! Bizman wasn't getting anywhere with his Aruban deal theory! Even Glenda called it Monkey Poo! LOL!

Yeah, I was watching.  I noticed someone (other than Darleen) laid into Glenda today.  Insults seem to slough off her like dandruff though.

I don't think Renho knows where to go where she has a sympathetic ear. You can't have a blog with one member.

Has anybody compiled all the filth, lies and innuendos spewed from that woman's mouth? Surely the only people listening to her now are at RU, and they don't matter anyhow.

There's a website out there that started to compile her lies, but they stopped in 2007. Forget the URL, but it can be found by searching for "Renfro Vested Interest"...  I would like to collect all of her lies and absolutely disgusting comments, and leave them somewhere where anyone searching for her would find her 'body of work' - including her potential photography clients from the US. They should know what Renfro has put the Holloway family through.

Yep.....

« Reply #1568 on: August 06, 2009, 08:37:28 AM » by Blonde
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5676.1560 shows the Arubansecrets link...
http://arubansecrets.blogspot.com/2005/07/does-julia-renfro-have-vested-interest.html

lol...someone is talking about it recently here:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=15704546335&topic=36710&perpage=30&post_index=1&start=-33&post_id=717080&hash=33330ac8f2f5d8336e0b3d2b7b020a0b

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: June 13, 2010, 07:13:50 AM »

Stephany was found wearing panties only from the waist down. That has to mean, IMO, that there was a rape/sex attempt by Joran or he removed her pants to make it look like an attempted rape by someone else.
I think he took them off her to get any money she may have had in her pants. But, then again, he said he was masturbating, maybe he took them off her and masturbated over her body?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: June 13, 2010, 07:15:14 AM »

Why would you say she is gay?
-----------------------------

Because that is what has been reported from the start.  Not to make fun of her or anything like that..just that Joran and any sex claims would be wrong in this instance.
--------------------------------

Unless she came out and told him, how was he to know? I still suspect there is a sexual aspect to his behavior/crime.

maybe J saw her, with her GF, when he first met her, and  thought she would be an easier target for robbery,and it went bad, you never know with J
only thing for sure with J is he is a liar
I read that it was well known in the casino that Stephany was a lesbian who liked to play poker with the guys.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #656 on: June 13, 2010, 07:20:44 AM »

SOME MORE BACKGROUND:

5:15 am - Joran Stephany walk into room.

5:15 am - 8:00 am - Unaccounted for

8:00 - 8:20  Autopsy estimated time window of murder of Stephany Flores   * peter r. devries

Joran`s Police Statement - translated

Joran says -

When they were in the room Van der Sloot,

which disclosed that psychological expertise is psychotic and a liar,

He received an email on his laptop saying:

"I'll kill mongolito"

...and that it was the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway in Aruba five years ago.

FIGHT - 8:00 - 8:20 am

Joran gave her a blow on the head with his fist and elbowed her in the face, leaving her stunned.

Shattering her nose and face

Her cervical spine was broken.

She has all over her body abrasions and trauma to her head.

Dark red bruises on the left side of face

Multiple green bruises on both feet

Open wound on middle finger of the right hand

Scratches on the chin

Dark red bruises on the interior part of right arm

Dark red on both knees

Opaque corneas

Racoon eyes

Lying on top of white sheet

The Dutchman told the authorities

Joran:

"I took her by the neck and choked for a minute."

"I took off my shirt and covered her face for several minutes, until she was motionless"

* Presence of mind to con someone else into leaving their fingerprints on the door.

Ooh wee... that is some cold chit.
that video is creepy. The hostel employee kinda sees the room when he is leaving.
I also read that he had placed her dead body in the bathroom while he went for coffee so the hallway act of the forgotten key was just that ... an act hoping to make it look as if she was still alive.

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #657 on: June 13, 2010, 07:22:30 AM »

Hello, Y'all.  Has there been any further news regarding those two Columbian girls that multiple murderer probably murdered?

Also, is that really a jail blanket he's wearing?  I thought Klaasand photoshopped it.  Maybe it's from the idealogy of that sheriff out in Arizona, I think it is, who makes his prisoners wear pink.

Oh, and, CBB, as soon as I read that he said he had to kill her for looking on his computer, I decided that was a lie based solely on the fact that he gave it as his reason; he always lies.

I think that they should check with how many suitcases the monster arrived in Colombia. He left Peru only with a small bag and his backpack. I hope their safe return
Does anyone know if they ever went to Santiago to get the things he left in his hotel room there? Things like his credit cards, etc..

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: June 13, 2010, 07:24:51 AM »

By the way: if at any point there's anything unclear in a Dutch-to-English translation, I'm always willing to clear things up.
So please feel free to ask!

Thanks Jo-An!  That is very much appreciated.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: June 13, 2010, 07:27:48 AM »

TM, thanks for the Diario article.  Will be interesting to see what excuse Aruba
gives for not following up on that lead.  If I were Dave, and still on the island,
I would take a sledge hammer and go looking.

Hi Mags!

Not as good as a cage full of Monkeys with sledge hammers, but it will do in a pinch.   Wink

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.