April 25, 2024, 02:21:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 852127 times)
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: June 13, 2010, 09:15:06 AM »

Nite all. cannot express how I feel to be here...I always feel honored to be a Monkey.  God bless Stephany and Natalee, and all of our missing and murdered......I wish there could be resolution for all......

Night akmom! Sleep Well and God Bless!

KLAAS! I went to RU last night! It was skeeeery, but there was a thread that was funny! It was the "deal" thread! Bizman wasn't getting anywhere with his Aruban deal theory! Even Glenda called it Monkey Poo! LOL!

Yeah, I was watching.  I noticed someone (other than Darleen) laid into Glenda today.  Insults seem to slough off her like dandruff though.

I don't think Renho knows where to go where she has a sympathetic ear. You can't have a blog with one member.

Has anybody compiled all the filth, lies and innuendos spewed from that woman's mouth? Surely the only people listening to her now are at RU, and they don't matter anyhow.
http://arubansecrets.blogspot.com/2005/07/does-julia-renfro-have-vested-interest.html

There's a website out there that started to compile her lies, but they stopped in 2007. Forget the URL, but it can be found by searching for "Renfro Vested Interest"...  I would like to collect all of her lies and absolutely disgusting comments, and leave them somewhere where anyone searching for her would find her 'body of work' - including her potential photography clients from the US. They should know what Renfro has put the Holloway family through.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: June 13, 2010, 09:19:20 AM »

Lower left corner of screen at 0:31 comes a woman I believe may  be Anita

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwNh7v5-MrA&feature=related

I believe it is her. She also appears to the right at about 4:35-4:45, the same time Valentijn (sp) shows up on screen.

There is no 4:35-4:46 on the video link above, it's only 1:19 long?

Oops, sorry. Wrong clip. Here is the longer one that Northern Rose posted with a better view of what I think is Miss Piggy or Anita Huge as she now aptly calls herself.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gdccreation#p/u/2/X6XobIV7nD4

And just to illustrate how demented those Arubans are, Richard Gere appears at the very start of the clip waving to everyone as the fall all over themselves to see him, yet throughout the rest of the clip, they're all still expecting him to come out of every vehicle that pulls up. LOL!!
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: June 13, 2010, 09:19:21 AM »

I just listened to Jossy saying again on Geraldo that Aruba doesn't want Joran back.  Heh, heh.  And Joran had to leave The NL because mobs were following him in the streets, wishing to do him harm.  That's how he ended up in Thailand.

Jossy looks great!  He seems to have put on a little weight but his face looks really youthful for his age.

He insists the entire island has had it with Joran now.  About time.  But this is the worst publcity yet that Joran has managed to provide for Aruba.  Now the whole world knows they not only produced this multiple murdered but protected and covered up for him and refused to charge him with anything.

Everyone but Julia it seems.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: June 13, 2010, 09:20:57 AM »

Lower left corner of screen at 0:31 comes a woman I believe may  be Anita

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwNh7v5-MrA&feature=related

I believe it is her. She also appears to the right at about 4:35-4:45, the same time Valentijn (sp) shows up on screen.

There is no 4:35-4:46 on the video link above, it's only 1:19 long?

Oops, sorry. Wrong clip. Here is the longer one that Northern Rose posted with a better view of what I think is Miss Piggy or Anita Huge as she now aptly calls herself.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gdccreation#p/u/2/X6XobIV7nD4

Definately Val:

IMO definately NOT Anita:

Definately Anita

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: June 13, 2010, 09:22:03 AM »

Is this Anita?

That is the woman, not sure if it is her or not. 
Anita was supposed to pick him up at the airport, but it looks like someone else did. Maybe they decided it wasn't in their best interest to let Anita do the deed because of the recent murder by her son.

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: June 13, 2010, 09:26:11 AM »

Klaas,

Remember when you did the picture of Oduber with butter on his head? 
That expression does conjure up comical images.  I think it means they are cool and collected, calm, but not sure.  Maybe some of our Dutch posters could elaborate on what it does mean.

Could be.

A person 'with butter on his or her head' is a hypocrite; OBVIOUSLY guilty him- or herself.
And by saying that ('she's got butter on her head') you ridicule the person at the same time; calling him childish.

Imagine
Mother asks her toddler: Did you lick butter from the jar?
Child: Noooooooooooooo.....
Mother: What's that on your head than?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: June 13, 2010, 09:26:35 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys.

So Joran  is now annuncing to the entire prison population that he has information of value that PLE and Mr. Flores would like to have.

This is the Aruban brain trust at work.  Doing the most stupid thing possible.  Maybe he should just announce he has huge sums of money on him and be done with it.  He's not going to make it to trial if he doesn't learn to stop babbling.  I guess he just can't believe that all of Aruba is not going to come to his rescue.  He has been there how long now?  At least a week and no one has come for him so it should be starting to dawn on him by now.

And as suggested, why not just tell him if he doesn't tell and it pan out to be truthful, out into the general population he goes.  After all, if he had committed these multiple murders in this country, he could well be facing the death penalty.

Announcing he has information of value is not very smart considering where he is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: June 13, 2010, 09:27:17 AM »

Oh, good grief; is Glenda maligning a dead girl now?  What did she think--that Stephany was leaving drug wrappers in her car so that when they were found, after she was dead, that people wouldn't think she willingly went to a room with a stranger...I'll be back in a few minutes.

The suggestion was that going back to a man's room at that hour of the morning means there was something wrong with her character. That Stefany shared some responsibility for what happened.

We've seen this before, so she's right on cue for beginning to smear the victim.

I would like to see what would happen to that wrinkled up windbag if she said that to Stephany's father about his daughter.
Hmmm, maybe we should find his email address and mail the comments to him?

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: June 13, 2010, 09:28:44 AM »

Definately Val:

IMO definately NOT Anita:

Definately Anita

Hmm. The last pic says 6/11. If that's when it was taken, the hair definitely doesn't match up. Okay, mebbe not Ms. Huge.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: June 13, 2010, 09:32:03 AM »

Klaas,

That expression does conjure up comical images.  I think it means they are cool and collected, calm, but not sure.  Maybe some of our Dutch posters could elaborate on what it does mean.

Could be.

A person 'with butter on his or her head' is a hypocrite; OBVIOUSLY guilty him- or herself.
And by saying that ('she's got butter on her head') you ridicule the person at the same time; calling him childish.

Imagine

Thank you, EURobert.  I am of Dutch ancestry and have a Dutch DIL but am too Americanized to follow the nuances some times.  Looking forward to the big game Monday but don't think U.S. has a chance.  We shall see, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: June 13, 2010, 09:35:49 AM »

Misgivings, I don't think Anita was really going to pick up Richard Gere at the airport.  She was joking and wishful thinking on her part.  Imagine how he would feel when the mother of one of the world's most notorious murderers showed up.  He'd probably get back on the plane and run like heck, lol.

Most anybody would.  She is just full of it like her son.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: June 13, 2010, 09:36:12 AM »

I read this on another blog.

"And Joren Van Der Sloot needs to get at least half of his tattoo removed, so instead of reading 'No Worries' in Thai, it will read, simply, 'Worries' -- because this slippery character has a lot of 'em".
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: June 13, 2010, 09:38:01 AM »

Oh, good grief; is Glenda maligning a dead girl now?  What did she think--that Stephany was leaving drug wrappers in her car so that when they were found, after she was dead, that people wouldn't think she willingly went to a room with a stranger...I'll be back in a few minutes.

The suggestion was that going back to a man's room at that hour of the morning means there was something wrong with her character. That Stefany shared some responsibility for what happened.

We've seen this before, so she's right on cue for beginning to smear the victim.

DEEPAK KALPOE:

“To tell you quite frankly, dressed like a slut, talked like one. Would go in a car with three strange guys and her mother claiming her to be the goody two shoes. Enough of the BS already.”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: June 13, 2010, 09:39:45 AM »

Hi, Tyler.  I think she did post something along those lines, but I went over there and talked to her and she finally did post that she does not think Stephany left wrappers in her car to stage it so it looked like she was drugged.

Turbothink, I may have misunderstood your post about considering if she was involved (Julia), but I'm sure she was not involved in any way in Stephany's murder.  I don't think she was involved in Natalee's murder, either, but many of her comments over the years seem to indicate that she wouldn't be above not being forthcoming with all she may know about the case; she is having a hard time accepting the murderer for the murderer he is.  Plus, she's a tiara theif.
How on earth would Stephany know she was about to be brutally murdered?
Julia is implying she willingly took the date rape drug. How friggin' stupid is that? You would have to be a real a$$wipe to even think such a thing.
Auba needs to realize how much damage this Aruban wannabe is causing.

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: June 13, 2010, 09:41:04 AM »

Klaas,

Could be.

Imagine

Thank you, EURobert.  I am of Dutch ancestry and have a Dutch DIL but am too Americanized to follow the nuances some times.  Looking forward to the big game Monday but don't think U.S. has a chance.  We shall see, however.
In relation to the game yesterday (US vs UK) I heard in an interview that soccer is getting bigger all the time in the US; slowly but surely. That's great. And the US did well yesterday. Everybody thought the UK would win, so...

But I'm afraid I can't see the whole match tomorrow; have to work in the morning shift. I can only see the last half hour. Sad Sad Sad
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: June 13, 2010, 09:44:26 AM »

DEEPAK KALPOE:

“To tell you quite frankly, dressed like a slut, talked like one. Would go in a car with three strange guys and her mother claiming her to be the goody two shoes. Enough of the BS already.”

I can't believe that imbecile could say something so...well, imbecilic. In some countries if a female goes out with her face uncovered, she's considered a slut. So I guess that would make it okay to kill her?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: June 13, 2010, 09:46:28 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys.

So Joran  is now annuncing to the entire prison population that he has information of value that PLE and Mr. Flores would like to have.

This is the Aruban brain trust at work.  Doing the most stupid thing possible.  Maybe he should just announce he has huge sums of money on him and be done with it.  He's not going to make it to trial if he doesn't learn to stop babbling.  I guess he just can't believe that all of Aruba is not going to come to his rescue.  He has been there how long now?  At least a week and no one has come for him so it should be starting to dawn on him by now.

And as suggested, why not just tell him if he doesn't tell and it pan out to be truthful, out into the general population he goes.  After all, if he had committed these multiple murders in this country, he could well be facing the death penalty.

Announcing he has information of value is not very smart considering where he is.

People will say yeah right Joran tell me another one.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: June 13, 2010, 09:47:20 AM »

I have to wonder why they are bringing out this "old" witness suddenly.

This is the old caps witness from the Monserrat Pond.
Dave sent Fred Golba and Light Tanks to search the pond on this guys word.

Nothing pertaining to Natalee was found.

We thought then that Aruba planned to plant Natalee's remains in the pond for Golba to find.
I wonder if they have gone back to that plan since they are between a rock and a hard place now.

How would it look if Joran really does start telling who/what/where/who covered up the crime. What if the Kalpoes start talking about what they know and those 3 turn on Aruba and expose it all. Joran could possibly cut the biggest deal of his life if he tells the truth and starts exposing everyone in Aruba. A JUDGE let him go free, TWICE. Another JUDGE wouldn't let them search the Sloot home. Jan van der Straaten and Karin Janssen gave them the opportunity to cover-up evidence. Dennis Jacobs allowed the Kalpoe car to not be impounded and proper forensic done. Dompig stalled searches. Judy Hassell started the FIRST search AWAY from where the victim was last seen. LAW ENFORCEMENT has continually leaked information to blogs to mis-lead, mis-inform and plant lies. Julia Renfro, Angela Munszhofer and Rosalie Klien all were planting lies and bashing the family and the victim. Capslockwizard, Lorenzo Webb, Mark Purcell, Kawish Miser were all involved in contacting the family in order to direct them to search a pond that had nothing in it when the Persistence was at the peek of investigating the trap and that radar pond search that the Persistence did revealed nothing in that pond of evidential value.

It's not just about Joran pointing to this is where we buried her body - it's also about the cover-up.
Aruba could have stopped all of this if they had given Natalee's remains back to AMERICA and let her come home where she belongs.

Now the BLOOD IS ON ARUBA

Of course it would be great if the truth were to come out, but I don't think they are worried because they will just say Joran is lying again.
I hope the Kallpoe boys are in touch with their attorneys. I believe they were there when Joran brutally killed Natalie, and I believe Paulus bribed them to keep them quiet. They need to come forward and tell all they know.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: June 13, 2010, 09:47:49 AM »

As for Julia and Deepak and the rest of those in Aruba who smear the victim, it's obvious they consider drugging and raping tourist normal.  Otherwise, what would be wrong with going to someone's hotel room?  And I have shared a taxi in resort towns many times.  Sometimes the driver didn't even ask, he just picked up another person.

Aruba would apparently be shocked to learn that there are men and even young ones who do not have it in mind to drug and rape and rob and even murder every female they comes in contact with.  Evidently they are all like that in Aruba giving them the idea this is the most brazen beahvior in the world to be in a cab or room with a strange male.  I'd guess Julia has done far more than that herself all her life.

She has butter on her head, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: June 13, 2010, 09:52:58 AM »

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/493708/confesion-joran-van-der-sloot-tome-cuello-estrangule

Through translator:

The confession of Joran van der Sloot: "I took her by the neck and strangled"

The Dutchman told the police reacted violently after Stephany Flores hit her head after hearing the case of Natalee Holloway

Saturday June 12, 2010 - 8:59 a.m.
(Frecuencia Latina)

In testimony given to the police for the murder of the young Stephany Ramirez Flores, Joran van der Sloot confessed to killing the daughter of Ricardo Flores motorist in room 309 of Tac hotel he was staying.

According to the news program "90 Seconds", the demonstration was given by the citizens Netherlands in the presence of counsel and with the help of a translator that he was taken questions from the authorities in their own language.

According to his account, he and Stephany entered her room around 5:30 am on 31 May after playing in the Atlantic City casino. According to Conte, Stephany occurred to him that could play online poker and so went to his room.

At that time, had "received an email stating" I'll kill mongolito "which are colds, the murder of Natalee Holloway, the young American who was accused of having murdered in Aruba in 2005.

Then Van der Sloot spoke to Stephany on the case and told him that he had been arrested for that offense. She, again according to Joran, had a strong reaction and gave him a punch on the left side of his head. The Dutchman said he reacted with his elbow and hit her leaving "almost fainting."

He also assures that the reaction of Stephany affected him while he took her by the neck with both hands and "choked for about a minute."

Then Joran van de Sloot left the hotel at Stephany van, but after leaving the vehicle parked in Surco, boarded a taxi that took him to another direction Ica and Arica. According to his testimony, both taxi drivers told them that they were wrongly accused of murdering a person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.