April 26, 2024, 11:26:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 853628 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2010, 02:23:13 PM »

OMG!  Did I just read in the last thread that Shango had a heart attack?  Well, at least part of Shango in the opinion of some of us.
Screw "Shango". If there really was someone with "knowledge" of what "Shango" professed to know -- they are as guilty as Joran. It's been 5 years -- and they have not outed ANYTHING. That is why I have nothing but contempt for those that followed "him". Shango added nothing but 5 years of misery.

As I was driving yesterday - all I could think about were some of his treacherous posts and how I would really like to impale his head on a stick.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2010, 02:33:28 PM »

I thought they found marijuana & coke in his system?

That's what they said on the news the other night.

That's what they found when he was in Chile.
They tested him again before going to prison, and then they found nothing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2010, 02:35:57 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST & CAPTION CONTEST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/06/12/arrested-charged-in-peru-murderer-joran-van-der-sloot-caption-contest/

Arrested & Charged in Peru, Murderer Joran Van der Sloot Caption Contest
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2010, 02:36:29 PM »

I have never seen any proof of a toxicology report or related drug test out of Chile.
I do not think they did one, they just held onto Joran and dropped his happy ass off at the border.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2010, 02:38:19 PM »

Good day, Monkeys (waving)

On a new thread already...I still have so much catching up to do. lol

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2010, 02:41:55 PM »

OMG!  Did I just read in the last thread that Shango had a heart attack?  Well, at least part of Shango in the opinion of some of us.
Screw "Shango". If there really was someone with "knowledge" of what "Shango" professed to know -- they are as guilty as Joran. It's been 5 years -- and they have not outed ANYTHING. That is why I have nothing but contempt for those that followed "him". Shango added nothing but 5 years of misery.

As I was driving yesterday - all I could think about were some of his treacherous posts and how I would really like to impale his head on a stick.

i remember some of the stuff about the SHANGO/SIMIAN, what i dont recall is why are
they called codetalkers.
dont want a debate, on these people, just why they are called codetalkers
ive read here, but didnt see how they became/got the title of codetalkers
could you tell me or direct me to the link thanks
what ive read some of
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=29.0

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2010, 02:44:39 PM »

Joran van der Sloot: "I fear being killed in jail

Confessed murderer of Stephany Flores said he believed that attacked him in prison to avenge death of Stephany Flores. Requested serving time in Aruba.

The citizen Netherlands Joran van der Sloot expressed fear of being killed after be admitted in the maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro.

"I do not want to be imprisoned in Peru. I have fear to kill me, "sobbed the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores to the police.

According to the newspaper Trome, Dutchman called on the authorities to enable it to purge conviction Aruba. In return, promised to reveal the exact spot where the body of a young American Natalee Holloway.

ASKS SECURITY
Joran van der Sloot, by such means, he asked the officers who provide security in believing that attacked him inside the detention center.

The European request was included in the BAP sent to the Directorate of Criminal Investigation Public Prosecutor.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/493794/joran-van-der-sloot-tengo-miedo-que-me-maten-carcel

He didn't have much fear of murdering Stephany.
Seeing what kind of hell those prisons are, If I were Joran, my biggest fear would be to be ALIVE in prison.

Thanks for posting this!  I am trying so hard to catch up on what I am behind on reading and what has been so puzzling to me is why Natalee's body hasn't mysteriously turned up yet with Joran in jail now because WE all know that the powers that be in Aruba know where she is...but now I know they are waiting ever so patiently to see if Peru is going to agree to let him serve his time in Aruba!  Sorry Aruba seriously doubt that will happen so just go ahead and let someone mysteriously find Natalee...no questions asked just give her back to Beth & Dave!
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2010, 02:47:32 PM »

I have never seen any proof of a toxicology report or related drug test out of Chile.
I do not think they did one, they just held onto Joran and dropped his happy ass off at the border.

Neither can I recall any toxicology report.  I DO recall, though, reports that VDS claimed to have been under the influence at the time of the homicide.  Such a claim might well be false.  Under many legal systems, intoxication is considered a mitigating circumstance, lessening a perpetrator's culpability -- and corresponding punishment -- for the commission of an illegal act.  Making such a false claim during the course of his confession would be thoroughly in keeping with VDS' manipulative nature. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2010, 02:47:41 PM »

Thanks for posting this!  I am trying so hard to catch up on what I am behind on reading and what has been so puzzling to me is why Natalee's body hasn't mysteriously turned up yet with Joran in jail now because WE all know that the powers that be in Aruba know where she is...but now I know they are waiting ever so patiently to see if Peru is going to agree to let him serve his time in Aruba!  Sorry Aruba seriously doubt that will happen so just go ahead and let someone mysteriously find Natalee...no questions asked just give her back to Beth & Dave
!

im thinking with all the corruption in aruba, it just couldnt be that simple anymore

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2010, 02:48:09 PM »

Simple Nicknames.. That is all cw618
Shango was the first of many people posting erroneous information which became a war of disinformation versus real information.
The intent was to mislead researchers and searchers from finding truth and justice for Natalee.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2010, 02:49:47 PM »

I contend that life outside my computer can be such a distraction.  My hubby complains that my computer is a distraction from life.

Anyways ... I have definitely missed something in regards to Joran's coffee trip. 

Is there a video time lapse between the when Joran leaves the room with two coffee cups and ... then returns.

The video indicates Joran leaves the room and ... immediately attempts to reenter.

Janet

+++++

http://www.zie.nl/video/ingezonden/Joran-veinst-kamersleutel-te-vergeten/m1bz0pbfx1y5

'Joran veinst kamersleutel te vergeten'

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2010, 02:49:51 PM »

Jo-An,

Might be

SMELL-O-RAMA!

Anna, you are hilarious today lol

theres a smell athon going on in castro castro prison
the prize !!  more beans !! more flies!!

YES Jorans  shit ass must be ripe by now .I hope he has to wear them forever ..

I know why I can't catch up now!!!  Ya'll are cracking me up with all that smelly crusty butt stuff! LOL!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2010, 02:50:13 PM »

By the way, looks like more action in the K2 suit.  Not sure what this means but unlike HELI at RU I'm not going to assume it means an extension has been allowed.  There would be a judged order and I don't see that.  Anyway, I will watch for the actual docs:

06/10/2010 Order  (ORDER EXTENDING DEADLINE FOR PLNTFS' DEPO, OR ALLOWING THEM TO PROCEED IN ARUBA )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

06/10/2010 Ex-Parte Application (FOR ORDER EXTENDING DEADLINE FOR PLAINTIFF'S DEPOSITION )

06/10/2010 Opposition Document
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent
Jesdamala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2010, 02:50:31 PM »

I sometimes wonder if Joran does know where Natalee's remains were disposed of.
Perhaps, sometimes, I think it went with his father to his grave.  Maybe this is why Joran became so brazen with Beth, this latest time, and now is willing to throw his father under the bus.  Next we hear, he will put it all on his father, all of it.  He is loyal to nobody.  Not even his dead father, who in my opinion, covered for him.  Just sick people all the way around. 
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2010, 02:52:10 PM »

Thanks for posting this!  I am trying so hard to catch up on what I am behind on reading and what has been so puzzling to me is why Natalee's body hasn't mysteriously turned up yet with Joran in jail now because WE all know that the powers that be in Aruba know where she is...but now I know they are waiting ever so patiently to see if Peru is going to agree to let him serve his time in Aruba!  Sorry Aruba seriously doubt that will happen so just go ahead and let someone mysteriously find Natalee...no questions asked just give her back to Beth & Dave
!

im thinking with all the corruption in aruba, it just couldnt be that simple anymore

Well I thought about that too but we all know how much Joran has lied so they can always use him as a scapegoat and just say he lied again Smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2010, 02:53:03 PM »

Simple Nicknames.. That is all cw618
Shango was the first of many people posting erroneous information which became a war of disinformation versus real information.
The intent was to mislead researchers and searchers from finding truth and justice for Natalee.

TY edward

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2010, 02:54:03 PM »

By the way, looks like more action in the K2 suit.  Not sure what this means but unlike HELI at RU I'm not going to assume it means an extension has been allowed.  There would be a judged order and I don't see that.  Anyway, I will watch for the actual docs:

06/10/2010 Order  (ORDER EXTENDING DEADLINE FOR PLNTFS' DEPO, OR ALLOWING THEM TO PROCEED IN ARUBA )

06/10/2010 Ex-Parte Application (FOR ORDER EXTENDING DEADLINE FOR PLAINTIFF'S DEPOSITION )

06/10/2010 Opposition Document
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2010, 02:56:03 PM »

Any of you who have been following Abby
She is safe and on a French fishing boat.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2010, 02:56:26 PM »

Transcript of last nights DATELINE:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37650865/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2010, 02:57:30 PM »

TxMom, I thought that one had admitted to Rob he was part of Shango.  If you see Rob today, be sure to post that for him and I will as well.  Also  will ask him if that's not the one who claimed to be Shango.

But then I am the one who says most of the Shango allagores come from Marvel Comics and have posted links in the past, House of Rave, Elders, Babylonians, etc.

Anyway, I believe it is Rob who knows about that particular individual.

iirc, Jairo was working for ATA in Ft Lauderdale, and going to FIU?, during the Shango days.

And I think it was Nut44x4 who found some information regarding a Shango scholar who was a professor at FIU at the time. I would have to dig to find that stuff again Wink

Yes -- many many many references to Marvel comics. Including the nic SandraK. Oh yes -- quite a coincidence I am sure. ll:rollingeyes:ll

Wow. He was only 31. 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.