April 28, 2024, 04:35:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 854586 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: June 12, 2010, 05:33:18 PM »

From this article, if I understand it correctly...all of Joran's family went to the Marriott gala Thursday night.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/06/joran-kiermen-e-kier-bay-bisa-polisnan-di-aruba-mes-unda-curpa-di-natalee-ta/

Papiamentu translation:

joran kiermen the be willing to bay say polisnan by aruba self where curpa by natalee is

publication: saturday, 12 june 2010.

categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): kizas past owing to see the gaol at peru come to anend, y at present diripiente the will be willing to bay aruba bek before say polisnan “tur cos” by natalee?

while joran is sufriendo at peru, her mam y rumannan was diahuebs at night in one gala party at marriott ballroom at aruba. contrario at informenan anterior, owing to resulta cu the mam by joran not owing to bay peru. the is at aruba y past bay till even one celebrate!

but behold diabierna owing to open, y ministerio publico by peru owing to indica cu they're acuse oficialmente by asesinato cu “premeditation”.

by con they're haci esey? debi cu police have proof, cu for by diabierna 14 by half come to anend joran was “vigilando” stephany. past owing to remain asombra before see con quite stephany was earn hungando poker.

seems cu by stephany, the will owing to steal because 17.500 guilder, y also credit cards.

all the time, prensa dutch is indicate cu ministerio publico at aruba is loco before bay talk cu joran at peru. taco stein owing to revela esey in one interview cu cnn. past owing to indicate cu already come to anend anteriormente owing to try at contact husticia at lima, but till still not owing to attain result.

http://www.upto11.net/generic_wiki.php?q=papiamento

Ruman homber    = brother

Rumannan = brothers & sisters

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: June 12, 2010, 05:33:24 PM »

Texasmom..
Too Much to repost...lol

When he told me about a nasty smell for about two weeks around the construction site of the Marriott

Does everyone remember this ?? It is one of the most important part of searching for a dead body.
The sense of smell.

I was under the impression that Searchers looked into this.

I recall one search of what I think was an abandoned hotel or apartment complex where there was a smell that prompted the search.  IIRC the end result reported was dead dogs.  
There was dead animals at at least one location and septic odors at some too..
There was much discussion of Natalee being inside of a septic system associated to a hotel.

I don't know about 2005, but when I was in Aruba in 1981, there were stray dogs everywhere, and I'm not exaggerating. Ironically we stayed at the Holiday Inn where Natalee stayed.
There was this hut on the beach where they sold BBQ ribs and I used to tell my hubby (we were on honeymoon) I was worried they were "dog" ribs. we would see no less than 15-20 a day on the beach. They didn't bother people, but they were looking for food. Most of them were very thin, sickly looking.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: June 12, 2010, 05:34:24 PM »

TM - no surprise.  I've been looking for photos. Wink
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #223 on: June 12, 2010, 05:34:44 PM »

Hibbert - People Magazine

At 16, Joran van der Sloot was a star athlete. He had a girlfriend to whom he wrote love notes, and with whom he danced in the rain.

(I just barfed in my hand)

Shunned by Pals

"All his friends turned their backs on him," says Aline Hibbert, 22, another former girlfriend. An increasingly desperate life accompanied by drinking, drug use and gambling led even his parents to stop supporting him, and as money ran out, he tried to extort Natalee's mom, Beth, by offering details on her daughter's death and the body's whereabouts.

(not true)

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20392801,00.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: June 12, 2010, 05:35:21 PM »

Tamikosmom

How do you do that ?
 Your ability to repost is absolutley amazing.
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: June 12, 2010, 05:37:28 PM »

By the way: if at any point there's anything unclear in a Dutch-to-English translation, I'm always willing to clear things up.
So please feel free to ask!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: June 12, 2010, 05:37:47 PM »

Joran van der Sloot fears for his life
June 12, 2010 • 17:26 Comments
 News
ReducirNormalAumentarImprimirEl confessed murderer of the teen Stephany Flores, Joran van der Sloot, fears for his life after being detained in maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro.

According to the police said, the other inmates could threaten him because he finds that hate crime after he starred.
"I do not want to be imprisoned in Peru. I fear I have killed, "she said between sobs to the authorities, the newspaper said today Trome.

The publication also revealed that Van der Sloot said he wanted dialogue with U.S. authorities and disclose the whereabouts of the girl Natalee Holloway, disappeared on the island since 2005, but instead wanted to enable it to serve his sentence in Aruba.

http://www.terra.com.pe/noticias/noticias/act2372705/joran-van-der-sloot-teme-por-su-vida.html

----------------------------------------------

Poor Joran.  First he will not talk to anyone but Aruba but they are too busy with the film fest to take his calls.  Now he wants to talk to the US, maybe Greta will fly out and give him a new blankie?  Wonder which country he will try next to spin his lies to to get himself out?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: June 12, 2010, 05:37:50 PM »

Joran van der Sloot very much loved by fellow inmates.

http://www.indedelta.nl/?p=572

Wow, someone in the Netherlands took the image I photoshopped and added clown make up to it.

Interesting.

I made another, perhaps I should post it as well. LOL

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: June 12, 2010, 05:38:55 PM »

By the way: if at any point there's anything unclear in a Dutch-to-English translation, I'm always willing to clear things up.

Thank you Jo-An. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: June 12, 2010, 05:41:23 PM »

Joran van der Sloot fears for his life
June 12, 2010 • 17:26 Comments
 News
ReducirNormalAumentarImprimirEl confessed murderer of the teen Stephany Flores, Joran van der Sloot, fears for his life after being detained in maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro.

According to the police said, the other inmates could threaten him because he finds that hate crime after he starred.
"I do not want to be imprisoned in Peru. I fear I have killed, "she said between sobs to the authorities, the newspaper said today Trome.

The publication also revealed that Van der Sloot said he wanted dialogue with U.S. authorities and disclose the whereabouts of the girl Natalee Holloway, disappeared on the island since 2005, but instead wanted to enable it to serve his sentence in Aruba.

http://www.terra.com.pe/noticias/noticias/act2372705/joran-van-der-sloot-teme-por-su-vida.html

----------------------------------------------

Poor Joran.  First he will not talk to anyone but Aruba but they are too busy with the film fest to take his calls.  Now he wants to talk to the US, maybe Greta will fly out and give him a new blankie?  Wonder which country he will try next to spin his lies to to get himself out?

Funny you mention that....the commercials for FOX is saying Greta's OTR show is going to be live from Peru. I think on Sunday or Monday. I didn't catch what day for sure.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: June 12, 2010, 05:42:07 PM »

TM, thanks for the Diario article.  Will be interesting to see what excuse Aruba
gives for not following up on that lead.  If I were Dave, and still on the island,
I would take a sledge hammer and go looking.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: June 12, 2010, 05:42:42 PM »

Thanks Jo-An!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: June 12, 2010, 05:44:40 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/18591-polis-ta-acusa-joram-vd-sloot-di-asesinato-y-atraco.html

snip

COMMENTS:

scirbi before wowopreto, june 11, 2010

joran owing to say polisnan peruaonan end where nathaly her curpa is bury then cu her father owing to jude come across. ask padrino? oud politie j v d straten.

Gino Scirbi pa-v, June 11, 2010

He must be treated in a clinic, but true. A prison sentence would be death really can do and would be a shame to his mother, of course it's a pity for the girl's family that he was their child's life has been robbed. All those criminals in jail to know him through all the media and it would be that they will take revenge against him because he is a foreigner peruvian girl killed. Because so that people there once.

scirbi before come across???, june 12, 2010

gino-v, i have pity by the another prisoneronan, because is one devil is bay será together cu they, remain pendiente.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: June 12, 2010, 05:44:44 PM »

Brandi - I thought it looked too much like yours Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: June 12, 2010, 05:46:33 PM »

From this article, if I understand it correctly...all of Joran's family went to the Marriott gala Thursday night.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/06/joran-kiermen-e-kier-bay-bisa-polisnan-di-aruba-mes-unda-curpa-di-natalee-ta/

Papiamentu translation:

joran kiermen the be willing to bay say polisnan by aruba self where curpa by natalee is

publication: saturday, 12 june 2010.

categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): kizas past owing to see the gaol at peru come to anend, y at present diripiente the will be willing to bay aruba bek before say polisnan “tur cos” by natalee?

while joran is sufriendo at peru, her mam y rumannan was diahuebs at night in one gala party at marriott ballroom at aruba. contrario at informenan anterior, owing to resulta cu the mam by joran not owing to bay peru. the is at aruba y past bay till even one celebrate!

but behold diabierna owing to open, y ministerio publico by peru owing to indica cu they're acuse oficialmente by asesinato cu “premeditation”.

by con they're haci esey? debi cu police have proof, cu for by diabierna 14 by half come to anend joran was “vigilando” stephany. past owing to remain asombra before see con quite stephany was earn hungando poker.

seems cu by stephany, the will owing to steal because 17.500 guilder, y also credit cards.

all the time, prensa dutch is indicate cu ministerio publico at aruba is loco before bay talk cu joran at peru. taco stein owing to revela esey in one interview cu cnn. past owing to indicate cu already come to anend anteriormente owing to try at contact husticia at lima, but till still not owing to attain result.

http://www.upto11.net/generic_wiki.php?q=papiamento

Ruman homber    = brother

Rumannan = brothers & sisters

thanks TM.....that's just wrong...even if it it joran......but we all know what a sick dysfunctional group they are....I can't  wait to see some pictures...wonder if anita has a boyfriend yet.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: June 12, 2010, 05:47:14 PM »

Nope no "clinic" for Joran...not gonna happen!  

He's in Peru now, thank goodness!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: June 12, 2010, 05:47:21 PM »

Joran wants to transfer

Joran van der Sloot, the Peruvian police investigation Dirincri offered to designate where the body of Natalee Holloway, in exchange for transfer to a prison in Aruba. That said spokeswoman Yolanda Onoc Dirincri the request.

Transfer is impossible, the spokeswoman said, because the Peruvian President Alan Garcia has said that Joran his sentence in Peru will have to sit out.

The spokeswoman could not confirm whether Van der Sloot wants to transfer because he is afraid of Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima to be killed. Peruvian media had reported this, but those reports did Onoc off as speculation.

Van der Sloot is accused of premeditated murder in the Peruvian Stephany Flores in his hotel room in Lima on May 30

The Public Prosecutor (OM) on Aruba has not been able to get contact with the Peruvian authorities on Joran van der Sloot, let alone a request came from his sentence for Van der Sloot in Aruba to sit. Advocate General Prosecutor Taco Stein of the eight Aruba likely that Van der Sloot in an Aruban jail ends, very small, he know Saturday. The Kingdom of the Netherlands, where Aruba is part of, has no treaty with Peru allows. He expected that Peru will not extradite Van der Sloot.

http://www.depers.nl/buitenland/486734/Joran-wil-overplaatsing.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: June 12, 2010, 05:48:01 PM »

Oh GOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #238 on: June 12, 2010, 05:48:39 PM »

Aruba Amigoe News

Joran isolated in jail
June 12, 2010, 14:47 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - Joran van der Sloot (22) was transferred yesterday to the Miguel Castro Castro prison near Lima. He was indicted Friday on murder and robbery of 21-year-old Peruvian Stephany Flores. After the indictment was filed, a Peruvian court decided shortly afterwards to a process, according to Peruvian media.

In arguing for the court, the prosecutor about a "brutal and barbaric murder," writes Peruvian newspaper El Comercio. After the session was the suspect in a police convoy, the Palace of Justice transported to prison. Outside angry spectators shouted insults and threw garbage at Joran. The Castro Castro prison is approximately one hours drive from Lima. In this prison are mainly the toughest criminals, murderers and rapists locked up. According to the Peruvian authorities, yet Joran, for his own safety, be separated from the rest of the prisoners.

Unlike manslaughter conviction for murder is the punishment of up to 35 years prison. Investigators from the police investigation Dirincri conclude that Joran should be prosecuted for robbery, said media in Peru. According to the police investigation shows that Joran his victim for some time kept an eye and saw that they won a lot of poker. Money and he would have stolen her credit cards.

Holloway
In an interview with Good Morning America program, says police chief Cesar Guardia, investigator in the murder of Stephany Flores, that Joran 'ready to talk about what happened with Natalee Holloway. " He would be the Aruban authorities to tell "if they come to Peru. Yesterday Taco Stein told Advocate General this newspaper that they were "if there was some reason to, of course, will act on new information. About travel to Peru said Stein: "We must first talk to the Peruvian authorities and see whether there is one or two persons to Peru to send." He maintains that a request for assistance must come and that this might not be so easily is because there are no agreements with Peru on this.

Colombia
Earlier this week circulated in the media and online persistent rumors that Joran might be involved in the disappearance of two Colombian girls. The Dutchman was at the time of their disappearance have been in Bogota, as a stopover en route to Peru. Colombia's DAS intelligence agency, however, with a radio station said that Joran, according to their information the airport in Bogota has not left. Van der Sloot was in Colombia at the time of the disappearances, but he was only "in transit". He has never left the airport El Dorado and has been flown to Lima, Peru, DAS said in an interview with Colombian radio station W Radio.

Accessory
Three Peruvian taxi drivers were yesterday charged with complicity. These men would Joran van der Sloot helped across the border from Chile to get after the death of Stephany Flores. They would do this also have a considerable amount charged. The drivers themselves have not contacted the police when it was known that Joran was sought.

---

Nobody wants to talk with Taco Stein. It is annoying, huh? Persona non-grata.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: June 12, 2010, 05:48:40 PM »

LOL, I've been looking too!  I think they're holding out on us on purpose!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.