May 28, 2024, 07:51:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 858450 times)
Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1720 on: June 14, 2010, 02:11:36 PM »

If Anita went to Peru they would have to issue her a flak jacket and teach her how to run the zig zag pattern.

These people are ANGRY.

Now a video of that I would pay to see.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: June 14, 2010, 02:14:39 PM »

If Anita went to Peru they would have to issue her a flak jacket and teach her how to run the zig zag pattern.

These people are ANGRY.

They hang Witches..
It is called Tribal justice and is still practiced today outside of the Big Cities all over South America where the indigenous people live.

We should all pitch in and get Anita some VooDoo Dolls to get the ball rolling.

I feel bad for her at times because I know she loves her children BUT Her blind love has allowed Joran to become what he is and now look what he has done.. Beth has lost her daughter and Anita felt it her place to tell Beth all about Natalee's underwear and sex they may have had and she organized friends to back her up with Disinformation and discusting words designed to Hurt the Holloway's in Anita's anger.
I wonder what she sees when she looks in a mirror today.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1722 on: June 14, 2010, 02:14:40 PM »

The Peruvian anger reminds me of the white hot burning anger I'd feel every time
Joran would taunt Natalee's family - when he would speak of sharks.

I'd like very much to stuff his head and mount it on my wall.

That shark speak was just plain meanness.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Jules34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1723 on: June 14, 2010, 02:16:31 PM »

It's funny how he's still wearing the same clothes. I thought the NL embassy said it provides prisonners with new clothes? It's probably the least of his worries but it's a tangible representation of his circumstances. Trapped and filthy.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: June 14, 2010, 02:17:50 PM »

Tylergal - fairly certain the journalist he is referring to there is Greta.  Greta is in Peru right now and just interviewed Stephany's family yesterday.

Well, she is certainly a stairwell above the other above-mentioned poseurs. Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: June 14, 2010, 02:18:17 PM »

The Peruvian anger reminds me of the white hot burning anger I'd feel every time

Oh, I so agree.  Even used it as one of his poker monikers - 'angryshark' something.  His whole identity was wrapped up in his crimes against Natalee and her family, imo.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: June 14, 2010, 02:22:04 PM »

Well, I'm outta here for a few hours.  Hate to leave because I know when I get back it will likely take me until sometime tomorrow to get caught up again!

Keep those candles lit...

Today we are another day closer to Justice for Natalee.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: June 14, 2010, 02:22:17 PM »

Gutter talk, just like Anita talking to Beth about Natalee's underwear.  They are low-class people claiming to be middle class community-oriented, family people, but their deeds speak louder and the bellicose Aruba is despicable.  Otherwise, they would disown this whole wretched family.  If even one of the VDS family turns out well, it's a stroke of the odds of fate.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: June 14, 2010, 02:26:15 PM »

Oh, I so agree.  Even used it as one of his poker monikers - 'angryshark' something.  His whole identity was wrapped up in his crimes against Natalee and her family, imo.

Lifesong, I think you nailed it.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: June 14, 2010, 02:26:46 PM »

This is the kind of photo that makes me draw my sword and ride into battle.
Reminds me of a photo I have of Beth or another one with Beth sitting in Natalee's hotel room in total dismay at how Aruba was not prosecuting Joran for an obvious offense.
Yet Beth was determined and So is this family to find justice and to get the S.O.B. off the streets of the world forever.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/7827240/Joran-van-der-Sloot-in-pictures.html?image=16

Anita you better just get a backbone and tell Joran to kiss off.
Your support of him is beyond discusting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: June 14, 2010, 02:26:49 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jCGR2VXXwy3griJWgDm7CYyYlmKAD9GB55IO2

Natalee Holloway's father seeks answers in Aruba

(AP) – 2 hours ago

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Natalee Holloway's father was meeting Monday with Aruban authorities, hoping the suspect in his daughter's disappearance has provided new clues since being arrested for the killing of a 21-year-old woman in Peru.

Dave Holloway planned to discuss the latest developments with prosecutors and investigators, said Tim Miller, a friend and the founder of Texas EquuSearch, a group that has repeatedly searched for the missing Alabama woman since her disappearance in 2005.

Miller, who is staying with Holloway in Aruba but not attending the meetings, said volunteers were ready to immediately resume the search if there is any new information from Joran van der Sloot, who was jailed Friday on charges of killing business student Stephany Flores on May 30 in a Lima hotel.

Miller said the killing of Flores, on the fifth anniversary of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba, opened up old wounds for the distraught father, who has been frustrated with the lack of progress by Aruban authorities.

"He's very saddened," Miller told The Associated Press. "He feels that if the Arubans had done their job, Joran would be in jail and Stephany would be alive."

Holloway and Miller have made many previous trips to Aruba in search of clues about the teen from Mountain Brook, Alabama, who was last seen leaving a bar with Van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: June 14, 2010, 02:26:50 PM »

Lifesong, I am joining you.  Time to say au revoir and until we meet again, ;aissez les bons temps rouler.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: June 14, 2010, 02:27:22 PM »

Van der Sloot attorney resigns

Joran van der Sloot's Peruvian attorney has resigned from defending the murder suspect, the attorney told Peru's Foreign Press Association Monday.

Earlier, Maximo Altez Navarro told CNN that he didn't want to be van der Sloot's attorney anymore.
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/14/van-der-sloot-attorney-resigns/

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: June 14, 2010, 02:29:22 PM »

Why do you think the Dutchman who confessed his crime in Peru killed his victim?

I wanted to steal
 96.00% - 24 votes mental problems
 4.00% - 1 Votes He was discovered
 0.00% - 0 votes
Total 25 votes See results from the previous poll '

http://www.terra.com/encuesta/poll_popup.php?id=9645&rdo-poll=122515&n=ACT
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: June 14, 2010, 02:30:08 PM »

it is so obvious that the reason the body of Natalee had to be hidden was because
she was beaten, raped and then killed.  people had to HIDE her body because the body was what would refute the idiotic stories of the "delicious sporter"

she was not left alone on the beach and then just disappeared
she did not go in the water to look for sharks
she did not get on a jet that was hired by Beth
she was not running away from Jug
she was not sold to a south american country
she did not overdose

no no no no   all of the above stories are BULLCRAP that were part of the coverup
i hope joran lives a long time in PRISON

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: June 14, 2010, 02:31:08 PM »

A couple of observations (just my opinion, mind you):
From what I've read, there are 65 private defenders in Lima and over 10,000 prisoners awaiting trial.  If a prisoner has money, he can hire a private attorney, but the attorney must be paid in advance and IN CASH.  This stipulation, in addition to the unpopularity of his client resulting in death threats to Maximus's family, may be the combination of reasons why he has withdrawn from Joran's case.

I puzzled over why Beth would go to Peru and came up with only one reason--to retrieve the forensic report and copy of the hard drive of Joran's computer that indicates where Natalee's body is.  This computer will reveal Joran's thoughts and actions.  No one believes a word that comes out of his mouth, but the computer will tell the true story.  It tracks where he's been, what he's done and even what he's thought about in the past five years.  I do believe the Peruvians would only give this to Beth and only if it revealed information about her daughter.  Aruba can try all they want to contact Peru regarding this information, but they will only give it to Beth, Natalee's mother.  I think this is the basis of the movements we are seeing now. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1736 on: June 14, 2010, 02:34:37 PM »

Why do you think the Dutchman who confessed his crime in Peru killed his victim?

I wanted to steal
 96.00% - 24 votes mental problems
 4.00% - 1 Votes He was discovered
 0.00% - 0 votes
Total 25 votes See results from the previous poll '

http://www.terra.com/encuesta/poll_popup.php?id=9645&rdo-poll=122515&n=ACT

mentiroso???

Nah, he is sick but he likes it. He knows EXACTLY what he is doing.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Jules34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1737 on: June 14, 2010, 02:39:13 PM »

it is so obvious that the reason the body of Natalee had to be hidden was because
she was beaten, raped and then killed.  people had to HIDE her body because the body was what would refute the idiotic stories of the "delicious sporter"

she was not left alone on the beach and then just disappeared
she did not go in the water to look for sharks
she did not get on a jet that was hired by Beth
she was not running away from Jug
she was not sold to a south american country
she did not overdose

no no no no   all of the above stories are BULLCRAP that were part of the coverup
i hope joran lives a long time in PRISON

This is definitely true. I can't decide where I think the coverup lies, but I can't see how any rationale person could hang onto a belief in anything other than Joran having killed Natalee. The only question in my mind is the circumstances in which he beat her - whether due to (1) blinding fit of rage or (2) calculated/premeditated action or (3) accident. I think it's probably the first, unlikely the last. I have the same question re: Stephany. Seems like it was premeditated because of the date, but it's easier to believe it was a fit of rage.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: June 14, 2010, 02:39:14 PM »

Stephany Flores Family demands life sentence

Edward Alvarez, attorney for the family of Stephany, said new evidence and testimony presented to support that the motive was robbery. Meanwhile, the defense of the Netherlands reported that leave the case.

Flores Stephany's family demand through his lawyer, Edward Alvarez, the penalty of life imprisonment for the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, the confessed murderer of the girl, who since last Friday is being held in a cell of the Miguel Castro personal Castro.

Counsel contended that new evidence and testimony presented to support that the motive was robbery. He argues that the indictment for murder, the foreigner would get a very light sentence and could go free in about eight years.

'The police report is weak and insufficient because only are based on the demonstration of the Netherlands. We present new evidence and testimony revealed that the motive for the crime would have been robbery, "said by the newspaper Peru 21.

According reflects the average Stephany's family insists that she would have earned about $ 10,000, proceeds from their poker games, but that money was not found in the pickup of the girl or the crime scene.

'If it is established that he committed robbery followed by death, Joran receive life imprisonment. In addition, lack of information on the laptop, which is crucial to know whether or not a message received on the case of Aruba, "he explained.

Alvarez also said he requested the crossing of information from cell phone calls Stephany, and indicated that they will have the testimony of a journalist who followed the Aruba case of American Natalee Holloway, whose disappearance occurred in May 2005 is involved Van der Sloot.

Advocate leave if Van der Sloot

The Dutchman's lawyer, Max Highness Navarro, told El Comercio that will leave the legal defense of the accused for murder.

'Relatives of Van der Sloot will come to Lima on Tuesday or Wednesday and sought a new lawyer. My family has had many problems and I'm away from this case, "he said.

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2010-06-14-familia-de-stephany-flores-exige-cadena-perpetua-para-van-der-sloot-noticia_272154.html

Now, I am wondering if that looney tune, Julia Renfro, or the equally looney Medley Relay, is going to be the journalist of record.  Oh, dear God.  Does the insanity ever end?  If it is Renfro, she will have special rewards for LE to assure they are good to her main man, Joran.

Tyler:   I think the entire article is from the Flores' family attorney and I read it to mean that he had testimony from not a Joran apologist, such as Refro, etc. but an American--I'm thinking Greta.  Perhaps that is really part of the reason for her trip to Peru--to provide a deposition in regards to her complete experience in this entire case.   I'm saying it's possible he means Greta, imo.  Read again and see what you think.
Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1739 on: June 14, 2010, 02:39:39 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jCGR2VXXwy3griJWgDm7CYyYlmKAD9GB55IO2

Natalee Holloway's father seeks answers in Aruba

(AP) – 2 hours ago

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Natalee Holloway's father was meeting Monday with Aruban authorities, hoping the suspect in his daughter's disappearance has provided new clues since being arrested for the killing of a 21-year-old woman in Peru.

Dave Holloway planned to discuss the latest developments with prosecutors and investigators, said Tim Miller, a friend and the founder of Texas EquuSearch, a group that has repeatedly searched for the missing Alabama woman since her disappearance in 2005.

Miller, who is staying with Holloway in Aruba but not attending the meetings, said volunteers were ready to immediately resume the search if there is any new information from Joran van der Sloot, who was jailed Friday on charges of killing business student Stephany Flores on May 30 in a Lima hotel.

Miller said the killing of Flores, on the fifth anniversary of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba, opened up old wounds for the distraught father, who has been frustrated with the lack of progress by Aruban authorities.

"He's very saddened," Miller told The Associated Press. "He feels that if the Arubans had done their job, Joran would be in jail and Stephany would be alive."

Holloway and Miller have made many previous trips to Aruba in search of clues about the teen from Mountain Brook, Alabama, who was last seen leaving a bar with Van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island.

It's so telling and quite a sad statement that Tim, Dave and whoever else is down in Aruba all had to hightail it down there immediately upon learning of his recent statement that he would be willing to tell the location of her body (again).  It's pretty sad when they can't even trust Aruban authorities to handle and search and provide them with honest, accurate findings, should any new information come out and then contact them to make the trip down. 

After reading the account this morning of the fish trap encounter back in late 2007/2008, which I hadn't heard of until today, I can understand why.  I can just imagine the sense of urgency in making sure I was present if another search would be underway.  It shouldn't have to be that way though.  I hope they all go down, one by one.  (They, being the people who have been instrumental in this coverup from the beginning.)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.