April 26, 2024, 03:45:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479864 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: June 16, 2010, 12:36:57 AM »

Tyler, I think that was very well said; and so true.

I agree..Tyler I heart you...but you know that already!!

I heart all of you for filling me in on the politics of the game.   I'll never inquire of her again for fear of being accused of being a gossip from out of nowhere when I'm only wishing factual clarity & sunshine on the situation, of which I am in the dark!!!  lol   Yikes!

Ono......don't ever stop asking.....some of us are oldtimers and forget not everyone was here from the beginning.  I would not like to be in the dark!!

Ono, I guess I could be considered an old timer but I must confess  in certain areas I am still in the dark. ; )

Thanks Shell!!  Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: June 16, 2010, 12:37:57 AM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/490826/2010/06/15/Joran-kaart-in-de-bak-gewoon-verder.dhtml

Through translator:

darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: June 16, 2010, 12:40:27 AM »

So, if Anita needs money, is her property for sale?  Surely she's not sentimental about it.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: June 16, 2010, 12:40:54 AM »

The Enquirer has posted one of the actual death scene pictures

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exclusive_there_was_blood_everywhere_van_der_sloot_original_police_documents_confession_holloway/celebrity/68828
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: June 16, 2010, 12:42:42 AM »

Joran vid supposed to be next. . . .the usual game from Greta.

Just wondering. . . anyone else ever thought that Aruba just might have Natalee's remains and have had them all along in their morgue in black body bag locked cooler?  I have absolutely no reason to think that but it is a thought that I have from time to time.  Van der straaten did say he had seen the evidence and not the files.

Odd thing to think but I just have that picture in my mind now and then.

Yes-I have the same thought at times.  Then I think about the pool surround that they had put in around the Sloot pool ... and sometimes I wonder about that pile of rocks made into a waterfall right there at the pool's edge.   
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: June 16, 2010, 12:45:12 AM »

The National Enquirer is going back to it's tacky roots after having touched real pulitzer prize nomination worthy journalism by exposing John Edwards lies and misuse of campaign funds.  I guess a leopard really can't change it's spots.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: June 16, 2010, 12:47:11 AM »

You know I've seen a couple different versions and I'm not sure any are real.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: June 16, 2010, 12:49:02 AM »

I agree.....I see Paulus going under the bus.....he's the easy way out being he's dead.
Anita not leaving her house in Aruba is suspicious to me.(considering her son is in the prison for hell and charged with murder) Is she afraid her home will be dug up/searched if she's not there to guard it?
She's staying put for a reason, IMO.

That was my first thought when they said she was going - I have always thought that Natalie was buried someone on that compound and I felt sure she would NOT leave there since the FBI is all over the place right now. Particularly since she heard that Tim was coming back.

I don't guess any of the Arubans would simply allow the FBI,Dave,or Tim to go to the Sloot compound and start digging just because she wasn't there..If something like that was ever going to happen,I feel like she'd have to be there.

What about searching without breaking the surface of things?  If a search warrant was issued, I don't think you have to be home for it to be good.  If one was hiding a body, I think it would be foolish for them to leave the house open when there is so many American good guys on the island.

Also, I know that people believe that Paulus has dirt on people and that is why Joran got off, I also think Anita had a big part in it.  She is well-known on the island, she taught many of the kids there, and she has the biggest meanest mouth going. 

I think she intimidates people into doing things her way.  Anita was a real eye opener for me.  It shocked me that there could be a human being so vile in speaking about the victim of a crime.  I just didn't know there were people like that.  Every new rock that is turned over exposes more slugs.  You just cannot make these things up.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: June 16, 2010, 12:49:47 AM »

another thing that always bothers me about all this crap in aruba is that there has never been much talk from any girls  that are the thugs age,, oh sure a few bits now and then but not much. certainly some of the girls jorans age must have at least heard about this garbage of drugging and raping the tourists, probably even victims themselves

its just plain sickening

It is sickening, but I think they're intimidated, embarrassed, & frightened ... and we forget they are all stuck there together on an island-nowhere to run.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: June 16, 2010, 12:50:53 AM »

Rumors about Oduber's son and a maid?

Jossy has said repeatedly there is no statute of limitation on murder in Aruba.

Hi Anna!  BBM  That is what I understood, too.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1030 on: June 16, 2010, 12:51:19 AM »

I've often thought that Natalee's remains were disposed in such a way as to utterly destroy all evidence. However, because Joran surely knows that if he has any hope to get back to Aruba (I don't think that's going to happen, but he seems to hold out hope), he would have to actually produce Natalee's remains. I know better than to trust anything about Joran, but I do wonder what he would do if told that if he revealed Natalee's whereabouts and the remains are recovered and verified, then he could be transferred.

I like Klass's suggestion. At that point, tell him the deal was a lie!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: June 16, 2010, 12:55:22 AM »

another thing that always bothers me about all this crap in aruba is that there has never been much talk from any girls  that are the thugs age,, oh sure a few bits now and then but not much. certainly some of the girls jorans age must have at least heard about this garbage of drugging and raping the tourists, probably even victims themselves

its just plain sickening

Hi Robots!

I read on this thread earlier that Joran worked fast with the girls and preferred blondes that were vacationers over the girls from Aruba fwiw.

I believe in miracles!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: June 16, 2010, 12:55:32 AM »

The monster at least should fake a little bit of remorse after killing Stephany few days ago!!! and now he is playing cards with another killer!!!! unbelievable, the police should keep them separate, both are dangerous.
I really would like to know if this monsters has nightmares.

I agree with you in frustration.. But he has no conscience and can't feel remorse.
ALL the Dutch just love him. You have never seen any Dutch citizens ever even get mad at him, no protests at all about him. No angry mobs. The dutch did get upset and protest when Mushrooms were made illegal and they did blame Americans because it happened..Sound familiar?..
They intend to get him out or a reduced sentence so he can get out to kill again.

The DUTCH are coming The DUTCH are coming... and nobody listens.

He will be free in just 12 years or so..Mark it on a calander.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1033 on: June 16, 2010, 12:59:06 AM »

The monster at least should fake a little bit of remorse after killing Stephany few days ago!!! and now he is playing cards with another killer!!!! unbelievable, the police should keep them separate, both are dangerous.

I agree with you in frustration.. But he has no conscience and can't feel remorse.
ALL the Dutch just love him. You have never seen any Dutch citizens ever even get mad at him, no protests at all about him. No angry mobs. The dutch did get upset and protest when Mushrooms were made illegal and they did blame Americans because it happened..Sound familiar?..
They intend to get him out or a reduced sentence so he can get out to kill again.

Searching my memory here, but I thought there was a ruckus in the Netherlands after the Devries video came out. I remember pictures of an apt building with a crowd of people.............. anyone remember that?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: June 16, 2010, 01:02:51 AM »

Edward - judging by most of the dutch posters on the front page of SM, and comments on dutch sites, Joran is not well liked by the Dutch. 
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: June 16, 2010, 01:03:52 AM »

O, Monkeys! The discussion about the Van der Sloot’s and Aruba’s poobahs leveraging Natalee’s body to protect each other from themselves … makes me want to inject something about the fact that Natalee’s body was “disappeared” to begin with.

From the outset, the absence of a body is THE most telling thing about this case – see my sig line.

Natalee’s body could not have been subjected to an autopsy –not one outside Aruba. There was a reason for that.

I am not forensically smart enough to know what could have been done to Natalee that an Aruba medical examiner couldn’t hide. I don’t even like thinking about it.

From the standpoint of a tourism economy, it was bad enough that a local (or locals) murdered a tourist. But the cause (or causes) of death was a catastrophe.

I used to post here that three “something bads” happened that night.

1.   Joran, or J2K, possibly others, did terrible things to Natalee.
2.   Natalee died.
3.   Aruba went into overdrive.

It wasn’t just about protecting Joran.

My point (and I do have one) is that Natalee’s body is not recoverable, because even at this late date, some clue might remain. That is my opinion, and I apologize that it’s such a pessimistic one. I would very much like to be be proved wrong about this.

"They will see that chit."
"No body, no case.|

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: June 16, 2010, 01:04:06 AM »

Totally untrue.  First they hid Joran at his grandparents or aunts from angry people making threats.  Eventually, he had to move to Thailand and could not even attend school any longer because of the threats and people chasing him in the streets.

That's why Joran has to live in Thailand and can't bo back to NL.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1037 on: June 16, 2010, 01:04:53 AM »

I don`t think Joran will live long enough.

Nobody`s legal system can seem to move fast enough.

One person getting through is all it takes. They have to be right every time
to keep him protected.

mongolito es finito

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: June 16, 2010, 01:05:36 AM »

Edward - judging by most of the dutch posters on the front page of SM, and comments on dutch sites, Joran is not well liked by the Dutch. 

I think The Netherlands, and even Aruba, wish JVDS had never been born. Anita might even wish that these days.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: June 16, 2010, 01:06:30 AM »

My wish would be to have sophisticated ground-penetrating radar go over every inch of the exterior grounds-and then luminol the home & Joran's quarters' interiors.   And, is there a hidden room somewhere inside that house? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.