April 23, 2024, 12:31:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479594 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: June 16, 2010, 01:07:41 AM »

Who will examine the body and/or evidence if NH body is produced? The Arubans?
That would just be too easy, huh? Find an extra skull, and a few bones lying around?
Yup, here she is. "No head trauma. Bones are in tact. Looks like a natural death."

Now...How did it happen? Will the Arubans also determine this?
Might as well go through Aruba's obituary list to see who gets blamed.
You know damn well they will not implicate the proper persons responsible.
"Accidental death from alcohol poioning. Paulus hid her body temporarily.
Tromp disposed of her in the ocean. Kalpoes unknowingly gave them each a ride to boat ramp."

Can you picture how good this (made-up) story is likely to be? Get out your popcorn.
We will have to wait, though, until Joran and Aruban LE get their "alone time."
Aruba may want to bring their best fiction author for this one. Will need a vivid imagination.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: June 16, 2010, 01:10:13 AM »

Joran and his new hitman BFF are playing cards at Castro Castro.

What are the stakes? Do they just tote up imaginary millions?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1042 on: June 16, 2010, 01:11:30 AM »

I agree.....I see Paulus going under the bus.....he's the easy way out being he's dead.
Anita not leaving her house in Aruba is suspicious to me.(considering her son is in the prison for hell and charged with murder) Is she afraid her home will be dug up/searched if she's not there to guard it?
She's staying put for a reason, IMO.

That was my first thought when they said she was going - I have always thought that Natalie was buried someone on that compound and I felt sure she would NOT leave there since the FBI is all over the place right now. Particularly since she heard that Tim was coming back.

I don't guess any of the Arubans would simply allow the FBI,Dave,or Tim to go to the Sloot compound and start digging just because she wasn't there..If something like that was ever going to happen,I feel like she'd have to be there.

What about searching without breaking the surface of things?  If a search warrant was issued, I don't think you have to be home for it to be good.  If one was hiding a body, I think it would be foolish for them to leave the house open when there is so many American good guys on the island.

Also, I know that people believe that Paulus has dirt on people and that is why Joran got off, I also think Anita had a big part in it.  She is well-known on the island, she taught many of the kids there, and she has the biggest meanest mouth going. 

I think she intimidates people into doing things her way.  Anita was a real eye opener for me.  It shocked me that there could be a human being so vile in speaking about the victim of a crime.  I just didn't know there were people like that.  Every new rock that is turned over exposes more slugs.  You just cannot make these things up.

I think Anita and the Kalpoes are a little worried about a raid at this point.

They lay awake at night counting their ceiling tiles. lol

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: June 16, 2010, 01:12:55 AM »

If money can pay for murder inside the prison, then can it also pay for tourture?
Murder would do him a favor by taking him away from a rotten life for many years.
Tourture, on the other hand, would gain valuable information and leave him to serve his sentence.
Beth, how much money do you have in your foundation's account? Might want to make a withdrawal.
Some lucky prisoner needs those upgraded meals and nicer sleeping quarters.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: June 16, 2010, 01:13:09 AM »

GRACE:  You know another can of worms. Here is an e-mail exchange between you and Joran Van Der Sloot where he says, happy birthday, I hope you had a good day. This is May 29.

And remember how important family and friends are. By the way, can you send me some money through Western Union tomorrow? Remember that?

LUDWICK: Yes, I do.

GRACE: Did you send him money?

LUDWICK: No, I didn`t. He had told me — that was the evening of May 29th and I guess the alleged event happened later — a few hours later into the 30th. But he told me he needed money to get back to Aruba. So, I mean, before I had a chance to help him out, I couldn`t get ahold of him. And then the news said what it said.

So, going by the same logic I have heard spewed about the FBI, if JL had sent Joran money immediately, there would have been no reason for Joran to kill Stephany for her money that night.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: June 16, 2010, 01:20:19 AM »

Any remians turned over to Natalee's parents would go to the FBI for the more thorough forensic examinations available on the planet.  Aruba knowsd this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: June 16, 2010, 01:20:42 AM »

Bearly - Excellent!

The whole FBI thing just soooo plays into Aruba's hands.

I was reading comments at el Comecerio earlier. They are very proud of being smarter/better than Aruba and the FBI. (Good for them.)

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1047 on: June 16, 2010, 01:21:42 AM »

I am the number 4. I come after 3.
If you see number 5, you`ve gone one too far,
please go back exactly one space!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: June 16, 2010, 01:23:56 AM »

You know I've seen a couple different versions and I'm not sure any are real.

I don't think any of these out now are real--do not conform with police report for one thing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: June 16, 2010, 01:24:21 AM »

I had a friend who had been in a Cuban prison for several years after Castro took over.
He said they would gamble by putting down 3 sugar cubes and betting which one a fly
would land on first.  The stakes were meals.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: June 16, 2010, 01:25:45 AM »

Two paranoid psychotics playing cards.  What happenes when one of them decides the other is cheating?  You know it's bound to happen, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: June 16, 2010, 01:28:15 AM »

Ugh, I am envisioning a nasty game of "poke-him"  Loser gets to drop the soap.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: June 16, 2010, 01:30:08 AM »

The monster at least should fake a little bit of remorse after killing Stephany few days ago!!! and now he is playing cards with another killer!!!! unbelievable, the police should keep them separate, both are dangerous.
I really would like to know if this monsters has nightmares.

Yes, he has nightmares about not ever playing in a poker tournament again.  He is on the quickstep program to eliminate gambling addiction.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: June 16, 2010, 01:31:14 AM »

Guards Intercept Letter From Joran back to Aruba
Posted June 15, 2010

This is actual letter written by Joran to his mother upon arrival to Castro Castro -

Dear Mommy,

Please help me !! I am in a 3X6 cell the size of our kitchen closet. All of the prisoners are shouting at me like I am a murderer. There is this creepy guy in the cell next to me that is a hitman. The food sucks. It is nasty chicken with rice and beans.  

Talk to Uncle Jan and tell him to get me out of here or else !! All that shit Dad did for him. He owes our family a favor. Ask Julia to help raise some money so I can get upgraded meals and a nicer cell. Get her to write as much good information as possible about me in the media to change the way everyone looks at me. It's not fair that I am being treated like a criminal.

I need you to find me a good lawyer. I am being falsely accused - you know I would never hurt a fly. When I went to get coffee, these guys  jumped out of the bathroom with knives and a gun. I ran out the room as fast as possible. When I came back a few hours later, this poor girl was dead and all her money was stolen and now they are trying to pin it all on me. I was scared to death so I left for Peru. The police got me in Chile and sent me back. The news is saying horrible things about me. On my way into jail, someone hit me in the head with a rotten tomato. The interrogators tricked me into a confession because I was deprived of sleep.

Tell Sebastian and Valentine to stay strong. I need the support of my family now more than ever. Please talk to whoever you have to get me moved back to Aruba or Netherlands. Anyplace but here. It is horrible. Hurry up already. Come see me soon. I need a hug !!

Hugs and Kisses,
Joran

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: June 16, 2010, 01:31:59 AM »

msmarple, The whole world now knows Joran is a homicidal maniac--well, except for a few in Aruba--but otherwise it's generaly accepted.

So now Aruba doesn't have to hide what he did to Natalee?  I mean the head wound or whatever else caused them to have to hide the remains so.

It doesn't really do them any good any more because most people would not assume Joran did much the same to Natalee as he did Stephany.

So could they just hand them over now after pretending to find them because it's useless to pretend nothing happened any longer?

I never understand how they think exactly.  Fuzzy logic for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: June 16, 2010, 01:38:01 AM »

Anna - Sadly, I do not think that her body is recoverable.

I think Aruba might regret that now.
(We all do, but for a different reason.)

This is going to get a lot worse for Aruba before it's over.

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: June 16, 2010, 01:39:24 AM »

winner gets on top

In My Opinion
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: June 16, 2010, 01:44:03 AM »

I am the number 4. I come after 3.
If you see number 5, you`ve gone one too far,
please go back exactly one space!

I wonder if these sad peckerheads read here.  If so, I just hope they are furious about their pictures with numbers.  LMAO.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: June 16, 2010, 01:44:44 AM »

We habve had 5 long years to watch them get upset with Joran...
Never happened then.. But Now it is ok.

I do not forget easy.. What I am watching now is a contingent of International legal begals being brought into Peru Justice to intimidate for reasons of getting Joran off or a reduced setence.

It is happening.. How it will end will be interesting to watch..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: June 16, 2010, 01:45:21 AM »

Two paranoid psychotics playing cards.  What happenes when one of them decides the other is cheating?  You know it's bound to happen, lol.

That is exactly what I was thinking.  One of them is going to get mad one day when the other wins too often, and the fit is going to hit the shan and there may be a prison riot.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.