April 23, 2024, 10:15:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479637 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: June 16, 2010, 01:50:34 AM »

As much as I would like for you to be wrong, Edward, I so fear that this is going on behind the scenes and the reason Anita is being so docile and staying away is so she can say "Don't look at me.  I didn't go there.  The international community did this.....I had nothing to do with it although I know they are right....they are on the side of justice.  Peru and America, just two uncivilized colonies that the Dutch and Brits, respectively need to domesticate."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: June 16, 2010, 01:50:55 AM »

Anna - Sadly, I do not think that her body is recoverable.

I think Aruba might regret that now.
(We all do, but for a different reason.)

This is going to get a lot worse for Aruba before it's over.

You mean you think the remains are just gone, disintegrated or destroyed?  Could be but if they did not take steps to do this, then now they could give them back as they no longer have anything to lose by it being known that she died of trauma and not any seizure or overdose, etc.

Such double dealing people, you never know.  Someone may well have kept something just to use as leverage over another person.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: June 16, 2010, 01:57:36 AM »

I don't think we need worry about another country swooping down on Peru and springing Joran. Peru HAS him, has the BEST case against him, the victim was a young Peruvian woman, and his prison accommodations are no worse (currently even better) than those of other prisoners in Peru.

After his trial, I *think* I read that he probably will be housed in a facility with some 170 +/- other Dutch prisoners in Peru. By then some of the notoriety will have died down. I would not be surprised if he spends 35 yrs to life there.

He is just Not All That. There is no reason for The Netherlands or Aruba to make any special requests on his behalf.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: June 16, 2010, 01:58:50 AM »

Joran vid supposed to be next. . . .the usual game from Greta.

Just wondering. . . anyone else ever thought that Aruba just might have Natalee's remains and have had them all along in their morgue in black body bag locked cooler?  I have absolutely no reason to think that but it is a thought that I have from time to time.  Van der straaten did say he had seen the evidence and not the files.

Odd thing to think but I just have that picture in my mind now and then.

Me too!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1064 on: June 16, 2010, 01:59:26 AM »

The monster at least should fake a little bit of remorse after killing Stephany few days ago!!! and now he is playing cards with another killer!!!! unbelievable, the police should keep them separate, both are dangerous.
I really would like to know if this monsters has nightmares.

I agree with you in frustration.. But he has no conscience and can't feel remorse.
ALL the Dutch just love him. You have never seen any Dutch citizens ever even get mad at him, no protests at all about him. No angry mobs. The dutch did get upset and protest when Mushrooms were made illegal and they did blame Americans because it happened..Sound familiar?..
They intend to get him out or a reduced sentence so he can get out to kill again.

The DUTCH are coming The DUTCH are coming... and nobody listens.

He will be free in just 12 years or so..Mark it on a calander.

If he lives through his sentence in Peruvian prison, the US will have him for extortion and wire fraud.....urine is toast...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: June 16, 2010, 02:01:41 AM »

After Joran's confession on Peter deVries aired, he couldn't even attend school in The Netherlands any longer.  He was given a break and he blew it.  No one is going to come to his rescue after that.

Both Bolivia and Peru, the Andean countries are very remote and not easily influenced.  With all those other Dutch prisoners, some are likely to have even more clout than Joran and yet they are still there some for very long sentences, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: June 16, 2010, 02:02:39 AM »

The monster at least should fake a little bit of remorse after killing Stephany few days ago!!! and now he is playing cards with another killer!!!! unbelievable, the police should keep them separate, both are dangerous.
I really would like to know if this monsters has nightmares.

I agree with you in frustration.. But he has no conscience and can't feel remorse.
ALL the Dutch just love him. You have never seen any Dutch citizens ever even get mad at him, no protests at all about him. No angry mobs. The dutch did get upset and protest when Mushrooms were made illegal and they did blame Americans because it happened..Sound familiar?..
They intend to get him out or a reduced sentence so he can get out to kill again.

The DUTCH are coming The DUTCH are coming... and nobody listens.

He will be free in just 12 years or so..Mark it on a calander.

If he lives through his sentence in Peruvian prison, the US will have him for extortion and wire fraud.....urine is toast...

I HONESTLY do not believe Joran will survive prison.  Too many people are angry over what he has done, too many could possibly benefit from taking him down.   what I fervently hope and pray is that we find Natalee before he dies.  Not that he is the only one who knows where she is, just that there will at least seem to be some justice in it all......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: June 16, 2010, 02:04:55 AM »

You mean you think the remains are just gone, disintegrated or destroyed?  Could be but if they did not take steps to do this, then now they could give them back as they no longer have anything to lose by it being known that she died of trauma and not any seizure or overdose, etc.

Such double dealing people, you never know.  Someone may well have kept something just to use as leverage over another person.

Okay, let's say there ARE remains - how they gonna 'splain where they've been, how they got found, how they were NOT found all this time, etc. etc. etc. (Because all of that leaves a forensic trail too.)

At best, I think Natalee was cremated and the ashes scattered at sea.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: June 16, 2010, 02:05:45 AM »

I don't think we need worry about another country swooping down on Peru and springing Joran. Peru HAS him, has the BEST case against him, the victim was a young Peruvian woman, and his prison accommodations are no worse (currently even better) than those of other prisoners in Peru.

After his trial, I *think* I read that he probably will be housed in a facility with some 170 +/- other Dutch prisoners in Peru. By then some of the notoriety will have died down. I would not be surprised if he spends 35 yrs to life there.

He is just Not All That. There is no reason for The Netherlands or Aruba to make any special requests on his behalf.

And it's too late.  This has gone too high profile.  Intervention would have to have been fast and early. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1069 on: June 16, 2010, 02:06:07 AM »

I want the Kalpoe`s heads.

I usually get what I want...

...because I have learned how to ask nicely. Smile

Below - is why I want to add them to my collection.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: June 16, 2010, 02:07:35 AM »

I agree.....I see Paulus going under the bus.....he's the easy way out being he's dead.
Anita not leaving her house in Aruba is suspicious to me.(considering her son is in the prison for hell and charged with murder) Is she afraid her home will be dug up/searched if she's not there to guard it?
She's staying put for a reason, IMO.

That was my first thought when they said she was going - I have always thought that Natalie was buried someone on that compound and I felt sure she would NOT leave there since the FBI is all over the place right now. Particularly since she heard that Tim was coming back.

I don't guess any of the Arubans would simply allow the FBI,Dave,or Tim to go to the Sloot compound and start digging just because she wasn't there..If something like that was ever going to happen,I feel like she'd have to be there.

What about searching without breaking the surface of things?  If a search warrant was issued, I don't think you have to be home for it to be good.  If one was hiding a body, I think it would be foolish for them to leave the house open when there is so many American good guys on the island.

Also, I know that people believe that Paulus has dirt on people and that is why Joran got off, I also think Anita had a big part in it.  She is well-known on the island, she taught many of the kids there, and she has the biggest meanest mouth going. 

I think she intimidates people into doing things her way.  Anita was a real eye opener for me.  It shocked me that there could be a human being so vile in speaking about the victim of a crime.  I just didn't know there were people like that.  Every new rock that is turned over exposes more slugs.  You just cannot make these things up.

I think Anita and the Kalpoes are a little worried about a raid at this point.

They lay awake at night counting their ceiling tiles. lol

Yes, both kinds of raid:

1. Where LE come into your house and check for signs of illegal activity.

2. A spray can of insecticide that works well on cock-a-roaches.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: June 16, 2010, 02:10:56 AM »

another thing that always bothers me about all this crap in aruba is that there has never been much talk from any girls  that are the thugs age,, oh sure a few bits now and then but not much. certainly some of the girls jorans age must have at least heard about this garbage of drugging and raping the tourists, probably even victims themselves

its just plain sickening

Hi ROBOTS!

So long ago, but I thought there were some girls that were going to snitch on Joran and the PIMP activities but somehow told not to... maybe by attorneys or ??

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: June 16, 2010, 02:11:14 AM »

Y'all aren't saying that ALE would rush in like cowboys, are you?

(Actually, might for 2K. Not Anita.)

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: June 16, 2010, 02:11:33 AM »

If as you and others believe, there are people in Aruba who know where Natalee's remains are, (which I like Ms. Marples, believe there are no remains to be found) BUT BUT BUT if there are and someone else knows, then it is in the best interests of Aruba for Joran to die, and then the body can be turned over and there is no Joran to tell his layers of tales of corruption that we already know exist, but with him out of the way, they can pretend "wooops, she just turned up, must have been out there at Happy Hour at Carlos & Charlie's."  On to get another box of Frosted Flakes as soon as you take her and go.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: June 16, 2010, 02:12:55 AM »

Well, at least we know why Natalee's remains couldn't be returned at once and it is exactly why we thought they couldn't.  They would show trauma.  But for them to be really gone, there sure has been a lot of talk of returning them and where they might be, etc.

I understand why Joran does this, mostly for money and to torture Beth.  But it's just odd that five years later and the talk is still there even among aruban officials.

Apparently, Ariba will not even be given access to Joran any time soon, maybe until his trial and sentencing. 

So I guess I don't understand why Dave and Tim Miller are in Aruba now unless it is that same old map from Jaap which I believe is very old now.  Just don't understand what Aruba is doing in all this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: June 16, 2010, 02:14:03 AM »

Bearly - Excellent!

The whole FBI thing just soooo plays into Aruba's hands.

I was reading comments at el Comecerio earlier. They are very proud of being smarter/better than Aruba and the FBI. (Good for them.)

If he did not get the money to go to Peru, he would have murdered someone on Aruba for it.  One day he was going to run out of money or people to give it to him, he was cut off from the family finally, and had to go get it elsewhere.  Not wanting to work, he was destined for a life of crime.

Also, going by the same mentality that blames the FBI, if Anita did not cut him off, he would not have had any reason to murder Stephany for her money.

How many people are we going to blame before we get to the perp himself--Joran and those who let him get away with his terroristic behavior he has had since childhood.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 02:32:11 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: June 16, 2010, 02:14:58 AM »

another thing that always bothers me about all this crap in aruba is that there has never been much talk from any girls  that are the thugs age,, oh sure a few bits now and then but not much. certainly some of the girls jorans age must have at least heard about this garbage of drugging and raping the tourists, probably even victims themselves

its just plain sickening

Hi ROBOTS!

So long ago, but I thought there were some girls that were going to snitch on Joran and the PIMP activities but somehow told not to... maybe by attorneys or ??

Back when I trolled for corpses on Aruba (the thankless task that texasmom has taken on with a vengence) I posted a story about a local girl who was gang raped at school. The event was recorded with a cell phone I think, and put out on the internet.

The boys were not punished.
The girl's family sent her to relatives on another island.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: June 16, 2010, 02:15:34 AM »

Okay, let's say there ARE remains - how they gonna 'splain where they've been, how they got found, how they were NOT found all this time, etc. etc. etc. (Because all of that leaves a forensic trail too.)

At best, I think Natalee was cremated and the ashes scattered at sea.

The man whose SO was accused of decapitating him, who worked at the incinerator...did we not sort of suspect he had done the deed, and his death took place somewhere in the time frame of the security guards being released, Joran admitting he killed Natalee, which confession he withdrew (he is so infamous for that), but is it not entirely possible this is the case.  If there is anything of Natalee remaining, I suspect somewhere in Anita's home is an Alabama driver's license with a picture of  16-year-old, which has now expired.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: June 16, 2010, 02:15:48 AM »

So many times in the past I have gone from thinking one place to another, but I still think they should look under the fountain in the corner of the pool.

If the house ever goes up for sale (I doubt if it does in my lifetime), the "white hats" should buy it and dig up the whole pool and use CIS tools on the home IMO

Remember when the Dutch searched outside the fence. So much cover up for such a small island.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: June 16, 2010, 02:16:26 AM »

I am the number 4. I come after 3.
If you see number 5, you`ve gone one too far,
please go back exactly one space!

I think they kept #4 pretty much, if not all the way, out of it.  He is no rocket scientist and would have inadvertently spilled the beans, moo.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.