March 28, 2024, 09:04:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 477782 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: June 16, 2010, 02:16:53 AM »

another thing that always bothers me about all this crap in aruba is that there has never been much talk from any girls  that are the thugs age,, oh sure a few bits now and then but not much. certainly some of the girls jorans age must have at least heard about this garbage of drugging and raping the tourists, probably even victims themselves

its just plain sickening

Hi ROBOTS!

So long ago, but I thought there were some girls that were going to snitch on Joran and the PIMP activities but somehow told not to... maybe by attorneys or ??

Back when I trolled for corpses on Aruba (the thankless task that texasmom has taken on with a vengence) I posted a story about a local girl who was gang raped at school. The event was recorded with a cell phone I think, and put out on the internet.

The boys were not punished.
The girl's family sent her to relatives on another island.

It was at school.  I recall that well.  It was an outrage, somewhat like the prostitutes being held by the hero of Aruba in his home for his pleasure that Jossy posted in his newspaper.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: June 16, 2010, 02:18:10 AM »

Joran and his new hitman BFF are playing cards at Castro Castro.

What are the stakes? Do they just tote up imaginary millions?

I had a friend who had been in a Cuban prison for several years after Castro took over.
He said they would gamble by putting down 3 sugar cubes and betting which one a fly
would land on first.  The stakes were meals.

The stakes were meals, but
the meals were not steaks.

More of a bad thing isn't a good thing.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: June 16, 2010, 02:20:07 AM »

It doesn't matter what Joran tells now.  He's a known liar and anyone he names will just deny it and have another bowl of Frosted Flakes.

To whom do they answer, thoe corrupt and who assisted in the cover up?

Why, each other, of course.  Nothing will ever be done to anybody no matter what they did as part of the cover up of a crime like this.  It's not even against the law to lie to LE so it's not as if anybody is actually going to get into any trouble for their part in the cover up in the first place.

There are few if any anti-corruption laws in place.  We see people get a year or two for stealing $5 million from the oil company. 

If they all admitted they covered up the crime they would say they did so for the national good of tourism and likely give each other medals for heroism.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: June 16, 2010, 02:20:08 AM »

I am the number 4. I come after 3.
If you see number 5, you`ve gone one too far,
please go back exactly one space!

I think they kept #4 pretty much, if not all the way, out of it.  He is no rocket scientist and would have inadvertently spilled the beans, moo.

And all along, Mamma Kalpoe was telling us he was headed for the medical school.  Poor thing.  She's pretty bright, Mamma Kalpoe.  She called the cops to Greta.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: June 16, 2010, 02:20:17 AM »

Joran and his new hitman BFF are playing cards at Castro Castro.

What are the stakes? Do they just tote up imaginary millions?

Two paranoid psychotics playing cards.  What happenes when one of them decides the other is cheating?  You know it's bound to happen, lol.

He congratulates the cheater on a job well done and asks the cheater to show him the trick.

I believe in miracles!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1085 on: June 16, 2010, 02:21:18 AM »

aruba/NL has a very small window before urine/laptop forensics/someone coming forward....shed more damning light on the disappearance of Natalee...
I believe it is in the 'powers that be' best interests to 'allow' Natalee's remains to be 'discovered' by Dave/Tim Miller in the coming days.
Once Natalee comes home......the international interest in her case will fade away (all us Monkeys will be upset that the perps/OM/ALE/dis-info crew won't be held accountable). aruba only has to pin blame on urine/paulass.....game over...on this earth...the others will meet there maker and be held accountable then...
In the mean time...Natalee comes Home...
paulass is still dead
urine is in living hell until his final judgment...dead hell....hehehe
I can live with that.....
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: June 16, 2010, 02:23:57 AM »

It doesn't matter what Joran tells now.  He's a known liar and anyone he names will just deny it and have another bowl of Frosted Flakes.

To whom do they answer, thoe corrupt and who assisted in the cover up?

Why, each other, of course.  Nothing will ever be done to anybody no matter what they did as part of the cover up of a crime like this.  It's not even against the law to lie to LE so it's not as if anybody is actually going to get into any trouble for their part in the cover up in the first place.

There are few if any anti-corruption laws in place.  We see people get a year or two for stealing $5 million from the oil company. 

If they all admitted they covered up the crime they would say they did so for the national good of tourism and likely give each other medals for heroism.

Unfortunately as funny as the bottom line is, Anna, it is also quite sad and indeed is the truth.  I do, however, think (still) that the Dutch may, on behalf of some bunch of Sloots in the NL, go after Peru just because that is what the NL and Sweden, Belgium, Norway and Switzerland like to do, complain about human rights, when their plates really need the gravy of corruption, human trafficking, slavery and just plain stupidity wiped clean.  You know the NL is just like the USA, there are as many nuts there as there are good people doing the right thing, or at least trying to do the right thing.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: June 16, 2010, 02:34:28 AM »

Bearly - Excellent!

The whole FBI thing just soooo plays into Aruba's hands.

I was reading comments at el Comecerio earlier. They are very proud of being smarter/better than Aruba and the FBI. (Good for them.)

If he did not get the money to go to Peru, he would have murdered someone on Aruba for it.  One day he was going to run out of money or people to give it to him, he was cut off from the family finally, and had to go get it elsewhere.  Not wanting to work, he was destined for a life of crime.

Also, going by the same mentality that blames the FBI, if Anita did not cut him off, he would not have had any reason to murder Stephany for her money.

How many people are we going to blame before we get to the perp himself--Joran and those who let him get away with his terroristic behavior he has had since childhood.

edit-typo

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: June 16, 2010, 02:35:24 AM »

Tylergal, Remember Aruba has the human rights disaster of Alex Matthews on their record so they are not going to be too quick to start talking about that.  I still think that's where Joran learned the concept of drugging his victims--from hearing dear ole Dad and Uncle Ben Vocking talking about what they did to Matthews.

And if Joran had done something less gruesome, they likely would do as you say.  I agree that's their usual MO.  But it's harder to do when the one you are defending has beaten somebody's eyes out of the sockets.  If he'd robbed a bank or some such, maybe they could do something.  But this is far too gristly.

JMO and we all have them after all this time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: June 16, 2010, 02:36:37 AM »

I don't see how The Netherlands can justify trying to do something about Joran's situation, when there are other Dutch citizens in prison whose crimes are not nearly as horrific. As I keep saying (to myself, anyway), he's just Not All That.

Heck, I could see NL trying to get some of the drug-convicted inmates extradited - to the extent that some drugs are, after all, legal in NL.

You know, the Van der Sloots were not terribly big fish in that little pond (Aruba). A colony is a convenient resting place for the mediocre.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1090 on: June 16, 2010, 02:36:59 AM »

I think they kept #4 pretty much, if not all the way, out of it.  He is no rocket scientist and would have inadvertently spilled the beans, moo.

I want his head anyway. He looks like an owl!

- He does still know things that can help... and has never helped.

- He is riding shotgun with head #3 trying to profit off of Natalee`s death.

I think it is about time to put a finish to their whackadoodlian shenanigans.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: June 16, 2010, 02:45:04 AM »

I want his head anyway. He looks like an owl!

- He does still know things that can help... and has never helped.

- He is riding shotgun with head #3 trying to profit off of Natalee`s death.

I think it is about time to put a finish to their whackadoodlian shenanigans.

You can want any head you wish.  I just have this impression of him not being able to find his way out of a paper bag.  I may be wrong and may have been influenced by opinion over the years, but that is my impressions.

Original recipe or extra crispy?

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: June 16, 2010, 02:46:02 AM »

Well, as it says in my sig line, everything I post is just my thinking on the developements and lack of them with regard to Joran in Aruba.  I would so like closure for Beth and Dave but if Beth is OK with Joran in his own Midnight Express, I;m going to try to be as well.

I started posting that I was praying for a miracle and really think that Joran being caught is one of sorts so the fact he is in a living hell may have to do for justice.  I am just so sad that the Flores family had to lose their daughter to stop this monster.  And I still think he has killed between Natalee and Stephany but sure can't prove that.

When Peru is finished with him, whatever he gets--and I want the life sentence just to make him feel worse--he comes here for the extortion should he survive in Peru long enough.

You'd think that would be enough, huh?  And yet I still want something bad to happen to those who let him go in the first instance.  Yet I know they are not going to punish themselves so what is it exactly that I and other want?

I don't know.  Natalee back and that may not even be possible but I still want it.  And something for those who covered up but know that's not really possible.  I guess I can still want it anyway.

PERSONA NON GRATA

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: June 16, 2010, 02:49:45 AM »

All of us wish that Natalee could come home.

All of us wish that the people responsible would be held accountable.

All of us wish that the dis-information crew would be exposed, and if possible, charged with -- something.

All of us wish that we could at least know what happened that night.

I don't think any of us will get our wishes.

BUT - The guy who has made a career out of being the prime suspect in Natalee's murder has given us a gift.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Nov. 19, 2008

“And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.” – Beth Holloway

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: June 16, 2010, 02:54:41 AM »

Bearly -
"The stakes were meals, but
the meals were not steaks."

Anna -
"If they all admitted they covered up the crime they would say they did so for the national good of tourism and likely give each other medals for heroism."

Tyler -
I don't know where to start ... you're too, too much!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: June 16, 2010, 02:56:38 AM »

Dennis Jacobs probably eats a whole, jumbo-sized box of frosted flakes at a sitting.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: June 16, 2010, 02:59:52 AM »

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/publisher-news/article/43506-smp-bumps-up-van-der-sloot-book.html

SMP Bumps Up van der Sloot Book
by Rachel Deahl
Jun 14, 2010

Lisa Pulitzer's long-incubating book on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, which St. Martin's Press signed five years ago, has just been put on an accelerated schedule. With the prime suspect in Holloway's case, Jordan van der Sloot, back in the headlines for his involvement in the death of another woman, Pulitzer, a New York Times correspondent, is expected to deliver the book in 2011 after not having a hard delivery date.

Pulitzer, who's co-writing the book with Cole Thompson (A Deadly Game: The Untold Story of the Scott Peterson Investigation), has been researching the Holloway case for years. She's currently headed to Peru to look into the disappearance of Stephany Flores, the woman van der Sloot recently admitted killing. SMP is saying Pulitzer's book "promises to be the definitive work on the two cases." The publisher is also promising that that the book will reveal a wealth of new information about van der Sloot, a figure who's captivated both the traditional and tabloid media.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: June 16, 2010, 03:02:28 AM »

Dennis Jacobs probably eats a whole, jumbo-sized box of frosted flakes at a sitting.

I feel a heart attack being sent out in his GENERAL DIRECTION, shortly. lol

That guy is a miserable wretch.

------------------
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: June 16, 2010, 03:04:58 AM »

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/publisher-news/article/43506-smp-bumps-up-van-der-sloot-book.html

SMP Bumps Up van der Sloot Book
by Rachel Deahl
Jun 14, 2010

Lisa Pulitzer's long-incubating book on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, which St. Martin's Press signed five years ago, has just been put on an accelerated schedule. With the prime suspect in Holloway's case, Jordan van der Sloot, back in the headlines for his involvement in the death of another woman, Pulitzer, a New York Times correspondent, is expected to deliver the book in 2011 after not having a hard delivery date.

Pulitzer, who's co-writing the book with Cole Thompson (A Deadly Game: The Untold Story of the Scott Peterson Investigation), has been researching the Holloway case for years. She's currently headed to Peru to look into the disappearance of Stephany Flores, the woman van der Sloot recently admitted killing. SMP is saying Pulitzer's book "promises to be the definitive work on the two cases." The publisher is also promising that that the book will reveal a wealth of new information about van der Sloot, a figure who's captivated both the traditional and tabloid media.

Well. That's just a hell of a mistake to make.

canoworms
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1099 on: June 16, 2010, 03:05:35 AM »

Joran van Der Sloot's Astrology chart...for all you astrology lovers ( or just for the heck of it )
From Jamie Funk of FunkAstrology. Posted 6/15/2010 and takes into account the Fixed stars and current transits of the planets over the natal planets and angles.

Take a look:The Chart

Joran has Asecndant trine Mercury by less than on degree. This should give him great communication skills and the ability to initiate converstaion very well. Robert Hand begins his interpretation of this aspect by saying, ”You like to play games that involve thinking and planning your moves” [Planets in Youth, p. 174]. His Ascendant is conjunct the fixed star Kerb, “Danger of being jilted by a lover.” It appears that this fortunate aspect has turned sour. The gift of the gab worked against his favour, as he was jilted by his teenage girlfiend because of his ”problem with lying.” [Joran van der Sloot - Wikipedia]. Mercury square Jupiter would have influenced his dishonesty. Jupiter conjunct Mirach gives “danger of scandal, much travel, legal or ecclesiastical difficulties.”

Another important tight aspect in the chart is Sun trine Saturn which suggests a serious character and having extra responsibility placed upon him. This was the case, and as Sun and Saturn both represent the father, it was financial backing from his father that allowed his business ventures and financial freedom to act the international playboy. He has Sun conjunct Sirius ,” in conjunction with the Sun and well placed in the chart will be found to be the case with numerous important and famous personalities. Possibly, the rise in station is made possible by protection from people of influence.” This has turned out to be true, though infamous would be a better word. The “rise in station” again from the father due to the trine to Saturn, as well as “protection“. “Joran’s father Paulus van der Sloot was arrested on June 22, 2005 of conspiring in the alleged crime with his son” [Wiki].

Sun conjunct Mars helps explain his aggression, “passionate about asserting their identity. These are people who fight at all costs to be themselves. They will always look after number one…Highly sexed, they enjoy the conquest.” Adding fire to this is the fixed star on his Mars, Ras Elased Australis, “a bold, bombastic, cruel, heartless, brutish and destructive nature“.

The agression of Sun with Mars on that brutish star has overpowered the normallly pleasant Sun conjunct Venus, and it has intensified the “tendency to sugar coat unpleasant realities and behave with indolence. They could also get sucked into indulgence, overspending on luxury goods.” The aggression, sensitivity to rejection, and excessive pleasure seeking are further strengthened Venus conjunct Asellus Australis “an aggressive nature and will not take insults easily. They may, by their own lack of caution, or by being dare-devils, put their life in danger and they will not hesitate to use brutal and violent means…With Venus: Trouble through friends, unfavorable for love and marriage, enmity of women, too fond of pleasure and society.”

Moon sextile Pluto is the tightest aspect in the chart at just 3 minutes. An intensely emotional person making him very senstive to rejection as indicated by the rising star. Robert Hand says of Moon sextile Pluto, “You get quite involved with your emotions, playing out dramas in your head in which you are the villain, the hero ot whatever role you prefer“. [Planets in Youth, p.135]. Moon conjunct Neptune has increased the imagination of the Moon sextile Pluto aspect, and further intensified and confused the emotions.

Two more stellar conjunctions finish off the sorry tale. Midheaven conjunct Sinistra “gives an immoral, mean and slovenly nature. Associated with depravity.” Uranus conjunct Ras Alhague “misfortune through women, perverted tastes and mental depravity… easy going in the use of medical drugs, hallucinatory drugs stimulating foodstuffs, too much good living and overindulgence in tobacco and alcohol…With Uranus: Strong passions, strong nature but changeable, ambitious, occult interests, seeks popularity, easily swayed though outwardly aggressive, reverence for ancestry, benefits through elderly and influential people and public affairs, unfavorable for marriage and children, if any, trouble through opposite sex, sudden death.”
The Transits

When Natalee Holloway was murdered on 30 May 2005, Joran had transiting Pluto conjunct his Uranus. When Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramírez was murdered on 30 May 2010, the preceeding New Moon was trine his Uranus on that aggressive and perverted star. There were other transits but these ones both link in Uranus. The other obvious one is the transit of the Sun, as these murders occured on the same day, five years apart. The Sun on both occastion was at 8 degrees Gemini, not making any obvious aspects unless you consider quincunxes. The Sun was at the midpoint of his intensely passionate Moon sextile Pluto. The Sun on both occasions formed a transiting Yod to this natal sextile.( Yod= The finger of Fate/God)

The star on his natal Moon suggest a unpleasant ending to his life.  Facies gives ”accidents and a violent death.” I think it will be no accident though. Natal Uranus on Ras Alhague gives “sudden death“. Transiting Uranus rules sudden events and this year it is on his Ascendant which rules the physical body. In December this year there is a solar eclipse on his IC, the Nadir is where he came from, violence and murder. The solar eclipse and his IC are on the fixed star Menkalinan “It causes ruin, disgrace, and frequently violent death.” Joran is currently residing “in a cell near the prison director’s office for his own safety” [Wiki], but with those transits and stars, once they get the conviction, his days are numbered.

Jamie Funk 15 June 2010
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.