April 22, 2024, 11:48:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479593 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1160 on: June 16, 2010, 10:03:07 AM »

Happy Hump Day!  Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: June 16, 2010, 10:04:03 AM »

Klaas  That is priceless.  Love your photoshop abilities.
Nonesuche  I am sure you are pretty at 5 a.m. and I know that you are do great work anytime day or night.  You are a dedicated and tireless worker.
BooMonkey  That is what I was saying last night that if Joran is dead and Aruba can make it happen if they can turn half the world against a grief-stricken mother, they can have Joran offed, and he is worth more to them dead than alive, because as long as he is breathing and his mind is functioning, he can spill all kinds of beans on them and of course, they can deny it, but he and Anita may have a lot of proof somewhere at that house she has refused to sell.  If there is someone in Aruba who knows where Natalee's remains are, if there are any at all, then that person could come forward and claim to have found her after all these years.  Why, that sly little girl was hiding all the time.  Must have been while we were eating our Frosted Flakes that she hid from us.  Case solved.  Beth and Dave have closure.  Aruba has closure and Joran is pushing up daisies.

Tylergal - I can't take credit for those, they are from the Dutch website that EURobert posted links to.  Wink

LOL.  You obviously had just not thought of it yet.  Thanks, Robert, for sharing and thanks, Klaas, for enabling.  LOL

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: June 16, 2010, 10:08:14 AM »

IDK, I've been reading here a while and I have a real question. If Joron is such a liability to Aruba, ie making them look like the asses they are, hurting business, putting their whole country in the dump, wouldn't it just make sense, now that Paulus is gone to off him? If Joron was dead, Aruba could "find" Natalee, create a scenario where Joron "told" them where she was, but too bad he's dead now to challenge anything they say and life could start to go back to the way it was.
Aruba will always be the dirty little place I would never, nor allow my children to go to, but at least the innocent citizens, could go on, they don't have that ASS to worry about (until the next one comes along) and Beth would have her daughter back. It just makes sense to me. Why tank an entire country over one man who will never have control over his own actions?

I understand what they did in the beginning b/c of his father, but Daddy is gone now, time to send Joron to follow in his footsteps. JMO
Boo, don't think they have the collective IQ to figure this out.  Hopefully they will read this and the light bulb will go off.  Thanks for posting this!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: June 16, 2010, 10:09:02 AM »

I would assume, although the faces of Aruba seem to be "siding" with Anita and being very empathetic and assisting her in spreading propaganda, that they are about fed up with her, and I am pretty sure they were fed up with Paulus and Joran, and now comes this Sebastian (Poppin' Fresh) who looks evil like his oldest sibling, and who obviously has some kind of mental issues (who would not (?) in that circus he has lived in?).  But, I think even as most of the posters from the NL seem worn thin with Joran, that there is still a contingent in Holland that supports her because she has an agenda that is congruent with that of their "pseudo" human rights.  They are all for the rights of prisoners and drug peddlers, but not for the poor women who they are legalizing into slavery.  There is just something in the water in these colder European countries that makes people blind in the right eye.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1164 on: June 16, 2010, 10:09:41 AM »

If as you and others believe, there are people in Aruba who know where Natalee's remains are, (which I like Ms. Marples, believe there are no remains to be found) BUT BUT BUT if there are and someone else knows, then it is in the best interests of Aruba for Joran to die, and then the body can be turned over and there is no Joran to tell his layers of tales of corruption that we already know exist, but with him out of the way, they can pretend "wooops, she just turned up, must have been out there at Happy Hour at Carlos & Charlie's."  On to get another box of Frosted Flakes as soon as you take her and go.

OMG I go and post my thoughts, then go back and read to catch up and you said the same thing!! Great minds think alike!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: June 16, 2010, 10:15:03 AM »

Jo-An this is becoming similar to hit the moving target with Joran's attorney's revolving door isn't it?

Good morning Tyler, you might not be psychic but rather well-trained in your perspective after five long years of van der Sloot machinations! Trust me I'm not pretty when I have to be up at 5am for these global conferences LOL, I had three this morning back-to-back. This is why I'm never here late at night, have to get to bed!

Looks like the K2 have now made radaronline.........it's a shame they didn't contact Carpe for an updated photo ! Wink

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/06/exclusive-friend-confessed-killer-joran-van-der-sloot-suffers-legal-setback-dr

A former friend of confessed murderer Joran van der Sloot has suffered a legal setback in his lawsuit against Dr. Phil, RadarOnline.com  has learned exclusively.

Deepak Kalpoe, who was with Van der sloot and Natalee Holloway  the night she disappeared in Aruba, was arrested a few days after her disappearance.

He and his brother appeared on Dr. Phil McGraw’s syndicated talk show, but allege that their interviews were manipulated. Court documents filed in 2006 state that the show portrays Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe  “as engaging in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway and constitutes defamation.”

Kalpoe wanted to have his deposition taken in Aruba, and that motion was denied on Tuesday. The ruling states, "Taking of Plaintiff's depositions in Los Angeles is EXTENDED to September 1, 2010. The parties must meet and confer re: visa status... no later than August 16th, 2010."....

I guess we'll find out if they have their passports........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: June 16, 2010, 10:17:39 AM »

A Tweet by the head of foreign news of RTL (Dutch tv-network) - google translation:

The man by Peruvian media is named as new attorney of Joran, Cesar Nakazaki Servigón, just mail me that he knows nothing.

thanks Jo-An

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: June 16, 2010, 10:20:47 AM »

OHMYGAWD!  I jumped a head cause I was just getting urther and further behind.....and this is the first thing I see.......................HOLEY MOLEY!  LOL

an O/T - please say a prayer or think a good thought for Darla...she is having surgery this morning.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1168 on: June 16, 2010, 10:21:20 AM »

A Tweet by the head of foreign news of RTL (Dutch tv-network) - google translation:

The man by Peruvian media is named as new attorney of Joran, Cesar Nakazaki Servigón, just mail me that he knows nothing.

thanks Jo-An

Sounds like Manuel from Fawlty Towers: I know nooooothink!
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1169 on: June 16, 2010, 10:26:06 AM »

Anna - Sadly, I do not think that her body is recoverable.

I think Aruba might regret that now.
(We all do, but for a different reason.)

This is going to get a lot worse for Aruba before it's over.

I'm not sure, ALE could  have taken Natalee and put her somewhere safe just in case they can use her for their advantage someday ( like now). Just to save their NIGHTMARE ISLAND..
You never know..

I agree with Anna. Paulus' famous "no body no case" comment suggests to me that there is no longer a body to recover.  The fact that they're on an island makes disposing of it at sea just too easy. I believe at some point the body was made 'unrecoverable'... It would make no sense to me to bury a body on Aruba, risking being found out at some point, worrying every day, when the simplest solution is to put it in the water.  The garbage dump was another possibility, knowing that no one would be able to search the entire place.  I hope I'm wrong, but I'd be shocked if they ever recover anything.

I meant I agree with MsMarple. Smile

I tend to agree with this...why risk her being found????

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: June 16, 2010, 10:34:13 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

God bless and comfort
the Holloway and Flores families.

God shall wipe all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Revelation 21:4

God Bless all you monkeys for all you do

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: June 16, 2010, 10:35:48 AM »

I skipped a bunch of pages.....soooooooooooooo any word on the meeting with Dave and the arubans yesterday?  Any word on/from Tim?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: June 16, 2010, 10:36:17 AM »

Jinkasaurus is on HLN now.  She claims Joran has a new attorney but is appointed by the judge.

She was asked about Dave being in Aruba but apparently thought it was asking why Anita was not in Peru and said she didn't know but was sure she wanted to be.

Basically nothing new except the judge is appointing Joran a new attorney.  If that's even right.  No name given as yet.

At least maybe if the attorney is court appointed people won't threaten to kill him?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: June 16, 2010, 10:39:16 AM »

Joran's email to John Ludwick:

May 29:
"Happy birthday man I hope you had a good day & remember how imortant family & friends are.  I won't bother you today but send me some money through Western Union tomorrow.  The only information of mine you is my name Joran van der Sloot, the country Peru & the city Lima.  I need this man for my ticket back so di it for me.  Take care & enjoy your b-day."

May 26:
Hey,
Just so you know I will be coming back to Aruba on Sunday."

May 10:
"I am going to Peru to live their (sic) until I need to go back to Thailand & take care of my shop.  I am done with Aruba.  Take care."

NANCY GRACE
Van Der Sloot Confession Transcript Released
Aired June 14, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: ... Here is an e-mail exchange between you and Joran Van Der Sloot where he says, happy birthday, I hope you had a good day. This is May 29.

And remember how important family and friends are. By the way, can you send me some money through Western Union tomorrow? Remember that?

JOHN LUDWICK, FRIEND OF JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, I do.

GRACE: Did you send him money?

LUDWICK: No, I didn`t. He had told me -- that was the evening of May 29th and I guess the alleged event happened later -- a few hours later into the 30th. But he told me he needed money to get back to Aruba. So, I mean, before I had a chance to help him out, I couldn`t get ahold of him. And then the news said what it said.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/14/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: June 16, 2010, 10:40:17 AM »

So still nothing on Dave Holloway in Aruba?  I suppose he is asking for permission to search the sites on the map from Japp and what was the other one--the Monserat pond yet again?

The week is half gone--isn't Tim Miller scheduled to return Saturday?  And so far, nothing?

That's disappointing but then how likely was anything to come from looking in the same place and yet another Joran tale told for money.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: June 16, 2010, 10:45:30 AM »

Snipped from Joran's emails to John Ludwick:

May 29:
"Happy birthday man I hope you had a good day & remember how imortant family & friends are.  I won't bother you today but send me some money through Western Union tomorrow.  The only information of mine you is my name Joran van der Sloot, the country Peru & the city Lima.

It's fun to think that that address will be good for years to come ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: June 16, 2010, 10:46:38 AM »

Van der Sloot attorney resign because of threats against him and his family

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 | 7:58 pm

Highness Max Navarro, attorney confessed murderer of Stephany Flores said he will wait the arrival in Lima of the Dutchman's family to break away completely from the case

Who will assume the legal defense of Joran Van der Sloot or whether this will be Peruvian or Dutchman, is a question that is now pending. Highness Max Navarro, attorney confessed murderer of Stephany Flores confirmed that the case be turned away because of threats he has received against him and his family.

"I am an adult, I'm not for that (to withstand pressures and threats)," said the lawyer.

Navarro Highness said that if you prefer to break away from the tranquility of your home.

She said she has received numerous threats since he took over the defense of the Dutchman Van der Sloot. Although no evidence showed said it had received several threatening emails.

As required by the Republic, the lawyer said he would wait a few days on arrival in Lima of the relatives of the confessed murderer to disengage completely from the case.

The paper states that although it is unknown who will replace Navarro Highness, we know that Dr. Carlos Morales Criminal Prison Inmates in Lima, is responsible for the process.

Cordova Morales is a former anti-corruption judge directed the successful evacuation SNTA Market Anita recalled saying.

You should know that:

The Dutchman Joran van der Sloot has confessed to murdering the girl Stephany Flores (21) on 30 May, whose body was found in a hotel room Miraflores.

Van der Sloot was detained on Friday June 11 in a cell member in the Prevention Pavilion maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro, located in San Juan de Lurigancho.

The attorney for the family of the victim, Edward Alvarez, estimated that the judicial process against foreigners last no less than two years.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: June 16, 2010, 10:48:03 AM »

TODAY SHOW

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: June 16, 2010, 10:49:55 AM »

Joran van der Sloot was left without a lawyer who resigned over alleged threats
Wednesday, June 16 2010 9:11 Online Journalism

Judicial process moves forward.

The alleged murderer of Stephany Flores, Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, he was just in court and his lawyer Highness Max Navarro, confirmed that the case be turned away because of threats he has received against him and his family.

"I am an adult, I'm not for that (to withstand pressures and threats)," said the lawyer. Navarro Highness said that if you prefer to break away from the tranquility of your home.

She said she has received numerous threats since he took over the defense of the Dutchman Van der Sloot. Although no evidence showed said it had received several threatening emails.

As required by the Republic, the lawyer said he would wait a few days on arrival in Lima of the relatives of the confessed murderer to disengage completely from the case.

The paper states that although it is unknown who will replace Navarro Highness, we know that Dr. Carlos Morales Criminal Prison Inmates in Lima, will be in charge of the process.

Cordova Morales is a former judge who led a successful anti eviction SNTA Market

http://www.periodismoenlinea.org/201006166945/Actualidad/Joran-van-der-Sloot-se-quedo-sin-abogado-quien-renuncio-por-supuestas-amenazas.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Alabamaanna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1179 on: June 16, 2010, 10:52:12 AM »

Joran's email to John Ludwick:

May 29:
"Happy birthday man I hope you had a good day & remember how imortant family & friends are.  I won't bother you today but send me some money through Western Union tomorrow.  The only information of mine you is my name Joran van der Sloot, the country Peru & the city Lima.  I need this man for my ticket back so di it for me.  Take care & enjoy your b-day."

May 26:
Hey,
Just so you know I will be coming back to Aruba on Sunday."

Nancy can be annoying but she gets straight to the point.  Maybe Ludwick will learn to stop flapping his gums, unlike his buddy Joran.

May 10:
"I am going to Peru to live their (sic) until I need to go back to Thailand & take care of my shop.  I am done with Aruba.  Take care."

NANCY GRACE
Van Der Sloot Confession Transcript Released
Aired June 14, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: ... Here is an e-mail exchange between you and Joran Van Der Sloot where he says, happy birthday, I hope you had a good day. This is May 29.

And remember how important family and friends are. By the way, can you send me some money through Western Union tomorrow? Remember that?

JOHN LUDWICK, FRIEND OF JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, I do.

GRACE: Did you send him money?

LUDWICK: No, I didn`t. He had told me -- that was the evening of May 29th and I guess the alleged event happened later -- a few hours later into the 30th. But he told me he needed money to get back to Aruba. So, I mean, before I had a chance to help him out, I couldn`t get ahold of him. And then the news said what it said.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/14/ng.01.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.