April 17, 2024, 09:32:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479330 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: June 16, 2010, 04:04:06 PM »

Jenna at RU thinks that John Ludwick is FBI.  She thinks this because he is from Alexandria VA so it's obvious to her, LOLOL.  She's the same one that has the theory that Stephany isn't really dead.

I would listen to Jenna.  This gal had the Persistence betrayal figured out at the get go.  We all .....

Janet

If you look for a conspiracy in everything eventually something will turn out to be true.
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1381 on: June 16, 2010, 04:05:52 PM »

Jenna at RU thinks that John Ludwick is FBI.  She thinks this because he is from Alexandria VA so it's obvious to her, LOLOL.  She's the same one that has the theory that Stephany isn't really dead.

Does that mean all who live in DC are agents also?

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1382 on: June 16, 2010, 04:07:47 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/16/friend-of-two-time-suspected-killer-joran-van-der-sloot-breaks-silence/

He told me the two did encounter their fair share of angry tourists when they were out and about. Frequently, Ludwick says they would taunt van der Sloot, shouting things like “why do you make up all those stories” but he never saw him throw a punch. And while Ludwick never saw him hostile, he did witness what he believes is an obvious gambling addiction. According to Ludwick, the two would spend most nights at the poker tables and van der Sloot would win big but then loose it all – “he could never just stop.”

While John Ludwick’s brief time with van der Sloot offers up some interesting insight into the alleged killer’s life right before the murder in Peru, it also poses some interesting questions I’m afraid I can’t answer. The most curious–why would you be friends with someone accused of being a murderer? I think John Ludwick will have just a hard of time defending his friendship with Joran van der Sloot, as the suspect may have at beating a murder wrap.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: June 16, 2010, 04:09:53 PM »

I would listen to Jenna.  This gal had the Persistence betrayal figured out at the get go.  We all .....

Janet

If you look for a conspiracy in everything eventually something will turn out to be true.

Klaas

Pleeeease can I claim that emotion icon for myself.  It gave me my first laugh of the day.

Off to the airport to pick up guests from Japan.

Later, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: June 16, 2010, 04:10:10 PM »

Janet

the broken clock twice a day

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: June 16, 2010, 04:10:27 PM »

JC said she also called the Highest Maximus and reports that he is staying on the case are NOT true.

The "Highest Maximus" translation of his name is still so hilarious ...lol
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: June 16, 2010, 04:10:32 PM »

http://www.politico.com/blogs/onmedia/0610/FOX_renews_Gretas_contract.html

Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1387 on: June 16, 2010, 04:10:42 PM »

ROFL sure he is, and he chose to go on Nancy Grace, you know, so no one would get suspicious and blow his cover.

Maybe I should go tell her that my husband lived in Alexandria for 22 years, and he's not FBI, nor are most of his friends lol.  He was a police officer though, hmm, maybe that was just his cover.  Are these people nuts?  Ok don't answer that.
Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1388 on: June 16, 2010, 04:12:17 PM »

JC said she also called the Highest Maximus and reports that he is staying on the case are NOT true.

Where is Anna when you need her to get the full phonetic of JC.

Jinkasaurus! LOL

Ack, it's bad enough I couldn't get the word "jinkasauras" outta my head and now I have the visual to go with it? lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: June 16, 2010, 04:15:18 PM »

Jinkasaurus! LOL

LOL
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: June 16, 2010, 04:17:46 PM »

LOL!!!

(I think this must be here avi):

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: June 16, 2010, 04:19:10 PM »

LOL!!!

(I think this must be here avi):

self edit:  here should be her Sad

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1392 on: June 16, 2010, 04:26:29 PM »

He just looks like he would smell like dirty sneakers.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: June 16, 2010, 04:44:05 PM »

“20/20” EXCLUSIVE: JORAN VAN DER SLOOT’S EX-GIRLFRIEND SPEAKS TO CHRIS CUOMO AIRING ON “20/20,” FRIDAY, JUNE 18, 10 - 11 pm ET

June 16, 2010 2:06 PM

http://blogs.abcnews.com/pressroom/2010/06/-2020-exclusive-joran-van-der-sloots-exgirlfriend-speaks-to-chris-cuomo-airing-on-2020-friday-june-1.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

A mystery woman who says she was a first love and longtime confidant of Joran van der Sloot is speaking out for the first time… “20/20” Anchor Chris Cuomo has an exclusive interview with the woman Joran van der Sloot reached out to just days before he allegedly murdered a Peruvian woman. What did he want and why is she coming forward now? “20/20” also sees inside the never-before-seen diary, which includes love letters, poems, souvenirs and photographs, that she kept during their seven month romance. The exclusive report airs on “20/20” on FRIDAY, JUNE 18 (10:00 – 11:00 p.m. ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Also: John Quiñones takes a look at the rough and violent prison in Peru where Joran van der Sloot is now living, and an even harsher one where he may end up. 

snipped

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: June 16, 2010, 04:57:24 PM »

Jinkasaurus! LOL

Ack, it's bad enough I couldn't get the word "jinkasauras" outta my head and now I have the visual to go with it? lol

LOL, yeah, Carpe, that's it!  And I can't get it out of my head either. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: June 16, 2010, 04:58:31 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/491160/2010/06/16/OM-Aruba-praat-met-Van-der-Sloot-over-zaak-Holloway.dhtml
Through translator:

OM Aruba talks with Van der Sloot on Holloway case

ORANGE CITY - The Public Prosecutor of Aruba is in Peru with Joran van der Sloot talking about the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005. That the OM in Aruba announced.

The Aruban Attorney General Robert Pietersz claims that Joran van der Sloot during one of his interviews in Peru with the Peruvian police been informed that he would talk to the police in Aruba to bring clarity in the case Natalee Holloway. Van der Sloot is currently in Peru held on suspicion of the murder of a Peruvian woman late last month.

'The Prosecutor of Aruba indicates that the progress of the criminal case against Joran van der Sloot in Peru should be a priority, but that is the express wish to still the truth in the case of Natalee Holloway. Purpose has been the OM in Aruba made contact with the judicial authorities in Peru. The Peruvian judicial authorities have indicated that their involvement will give a talk to the prosecutor and police of Aruba with Joran van der Sloot in Peru, so information from Joran van der Sloot can be verified and there may be clarity comes in this matter'', said the press statement of the prosecution in Aruba.

Van der Sloot is still a suspect in the case of the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway in Aruba since May 30, 2005 can not be found. Van der Sloot was the last one has seen her. (Reuters)
06/16/1910 10:36 p.m.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: June 16, 2010, 05:02:09 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/18737-den-caso-di-joran-van-der-sloot-contacto-entre-ministerio-publico-di-aruba-y-autoridadnan-peruano.html

Den caso di Joran van der Sloot: Contacto entre Ministerio Publico di Aruba y autoridadnan Peruano          
Wednesday, 16 June 2010 15:44

Joran van der Sloot a bisa Polis Peruano durante un di su interogacionnan na Peru cu e kier papia cu Polis di Aruba pa trece claridad den e caso Natalee Holloway.
Ministerio Publico kier mustra riba e hecho cu e caso penal contra Joran van der Sloot na Peru mester haya prioridad, pero cu ta existi e deseo explicito pa haya sa e berdad den e caso di Natalee Holloway. Pesey mientrastanto Ministerio Publico di Aruba a establece contacto cu autoridadnan hudicial di Peru. Autoridadnan hudicial Peruano a indica cu nan lo duna nan cooperacion na un conversacion di Fiscal y Polis di Aruba cu Joran van der Sloot na Peru, pa asina e informacion di Joran van der Sloot por wordo verifia y posiblemente bin claridad den e caso.

Through pap translator:

in caso by joran van der sloot: contacto among ministerio publico by aruba y autoridadnan peruvian

wednesday, 16 june 2010 15:44

joran van der sloot owing to say police peruvian during one by her interogacionnan at peru cu the be willing to talk cu police by aruba before trece claridad in the caso natalee holloway. ministerio publico be willing to indicate on the mature cu the caso penal contra joran van der sloot at peru have to attain prioridad, but cu is existi the desire explicito before attain know the berdad in the caso by natalee holloway. pesey all the time ministerio publico by aruba owing to establece contacto cu autoridadnan hudicial by peru. autoridadnan hudicial peruvian owing to indica cu they will give they cooperacion at one conversacion by fiscal y police by aruba cu joran van der sloot at peru, before so the informacion by joran van der sloot can wordo verifia y posiblemente come claridad in the caso.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: June 16, 2010, 05:07:21 PM »

He just looks like he would smell like dirty sneakers.

Mr. Hubris Halitosis.

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1398 on: June 16, 2010, 05:08:10 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/491160/2010/06/16/OM-Aruba-praat-met-Van-der-Sloot-over-zaak-Holloway.dhtml
Through translator:

OM Aruba talks with Van der Sloot on Holloway case

ORANGE CITY - The Public Prosecutor of Aruba is in Peru with Joran van der Sloot talking about the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005. That the OM in Aruba announced.

The Aruban Attorney General Robert Pietersz claims that Joran van der Sloot during one of his interviews in Peru with the Peruvian police been informed that he would talk to the police in Aruba to bring clarity in the case Natalee Holloway. Van der Sloot is currently in Peru held on suspicion of the murder of a Peruvian woman late last month.

'The Prosecutor of Aruba indicates that the progress of the criminal case against Joran van der Sloot in Peru should be a priority, but that is the express wish to still the truth in the case of Natalee Holloway. Purpose has been the OM in Aruba made contact with the judicial authorities in Peru. The Peruvian judicial authorities have indicated that their involvement will give a talk to the prosecutor and police of Aruba with Joran van der Sloot in Peru, so information from Joran van der Sloot can be verified and there may be clarity comes in this matter'', said the press statement of the prosecution in Aruba.

Van der Sloot is still a suspect in the case of the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway in Aruba since May 30, 2005 can not be found. Van der Sloot was the last one has seen her. (Reuters)
06/16/1910 10:36 p.m.

Mmm, bit of a dodgy translation.

The Public Prosecutor of Aruba is in Peru with Joran van der Sloot talking about the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005. That the OM in Aruba announced.

Right translation is:

The Public Prosecutor of Aruba can talk to Joran van der Sloot in Peru about the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway in 2005. This was announced by the prosecutors office in Peru.

The English translation says more or less that they are already IN Peru talking to JVDS as we speak. Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: June 16, 2010, 05:08:44 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/06/16/a-picture-from-aruba/

A PICTURE FROM ARUBA

* June 16, 2010 – 6:56 am

Dave Holloway feels he had a very succesful trip to Aruba.  He met with FBI, Aruban authorities and the  Aruban Prosecutor’s Office. He is pleased with the way things are progressing into the investigation of what happened to Natalee.  Don’t believe for a second people on this island don’t want closure to this case.  Dave is a good man with a kind heart, and I appreciate the opportunity to spend this time with him in Aruba.  There is alot I want to say, but out of respect to Dave, Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch and the investigation — I cannot.  Please remember Tim Miller’s organization relies completely on donations from the public to continue to search for people and to assist the families; like the Holloway family, in any means they can. To view Texas EquuSearch’s website, www.texasequusearch.org.

I will be in Aruba until Saturday following up on leads and bringing you the very latest from the “One Happy Island” of Aruba.  Tomorrow I will visit the prison here and bring you video of what life could have been like for Joran Van Der Sloot, had he been convicted in Natalee Holloway’s murder.  Trust me, this place is like a palace with an ocean view compared to the prison he now finds himself in Peru.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.