April 25, 2024, 03:41:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479720 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: June 16, 2010, 06:23:19 PM »

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: June 16, 2010, 06:24:05 PM »

Does anyone know if Anita is at the Prison today?

My local news just said that Anita is still on Aruba and says that she will have to "borrow money"
before she can go to Peru to visit Joran.  She is now a widow with very limited income.
( a widow's mite so to speak)

She could sell that big expensive house (or at least they say it is) if she wanted to help her offspring but in true Sloot form, I expect her to take out the old tin cup.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: June 16, 2010, 06:24:14 PM »

My local news just said that Anita is still on Aruba and says that she will have to "borrow money"
before she can go to Peru to visit Joran.  She is now a widow with very limited income.
Thanks. I was wondering because Wednesday and Sundays are visiting days for the women, and the men visit on Saturdays.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: June 16, 2010, 06:27:04 PM »

She could sell that big expensive house (or at least they say it is) if she wanted to help her offspring but in true Sloot form, I expect her to take out the old tin cup.

Where are her credit cards for heaven's sake?  I think she is scared of those veggies hitting her.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: June 16, 2010, 06:28:23 PM »

Maybe Medleyrelay or Gwen or Heli or John Ludwick will loan Anita the money for Peru?  I think I'd ask John Ludwick first.  Smile
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: June 16, 2010, 06:34:23 PM »

Maybe Medleyrelay or Gwen or Heli or John Ludwick will loan Anita the money for Peru?  I think I'd ask John Ludwick first.  Smile

Well I bet Joran's old girlfriend, Melody, got a chunk of change for that Diary. 
What about her good friends Rene' Gielen or BFF Julia Renfro?  Surely one of them
could chip in.
She probably maxxed out her credit card hauling Paulus all over the place before
she buried him.:=)

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: June 16, 2010, 06:44:38 PM »

Where are her credit cards for heaven's sake?  I think she is scared of those veggies hitting her.
She could always use Sebastian as a human shield.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: June 16, 2010, 06:48:10 PM »

She could always use Sebastian as a human shield.

Would they charge for 2 ...nevermind, that was an evil thought...

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: June 16, 2010, 06:49:40 PM »

ROFL !!!!!!!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1429 on: June 16, 2010, 06:50:29 PM »

OMG that is freakin hilarious.  Especially the rabbit. 

It's actually quite fitting for him too since he always seems to be pulling something outta there.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: June 16, 2010, 06:51:05 PM »

she could list the house with Joran's "best bud" Ludwick to boot !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: June 16, 2010, 06:55:23 PM »

OMG that is freakin hilarious.  Especially the rabbit. 

It's actually quite fitting for him too since he always seems to be pulling something outta there.

ROTFLMAO.  I just figured where they were pulling things from!  Duh on me!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: June 16, 2010, 07:00:26 PM »

JC said she also called the Highest Maximus and reports that he is staying on the case are NOT true.

Where is Anna when you need her to get the full phonetic of JC.

Jinkasaurus! LOL

Carpe!  ROFL!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: June 16, 2010, 07:03:44 PM »

Lima, June. 16 (ANDINA). Judge of the Fourth Criminal Court of Lima, Carlos Morales Cordova, scheduled for Monday, 21 interrogating Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot in the trial as the alleged perpetrator of the crimes of homicide and simple theft, to the detriment of Stephany Ramirez Flores .

The judicial hearing will be held at 10:00 am at the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Canto Grande, where the citizens Netherlands, 23 years old, meets detention since 11 June when the Criminal Court of Standing Time opened his statement with an arrest warrant.

On Tuesday, the judge embarked on the process knowledge and the measures planned to comply with the objective of the investigation stage: establishment of the facts and accountability.

To this end, the instructive to the other defendants, brothers John Oswald and John Williams Aparcana Pisconte, and Carlos Alberto Uribe parapet will be held on 23, 24 and 25 June respectively. In all cases, at 14:30.

The above defendants are processed with a subpoena restricted by failure to report crime. They are accused of having facilitated the transportation of Van der Sloot Nasca to Tacna, although they allegedly knew about the crime he allegedly committed.

Cordova Morales also ordered the implementation of psychological and psychiatric expertise to the principal accused, and the ratification of the autopsy and all the expert opinions made in the preliminary stage, so that experts explain the reason for their opinions.

Also, the judge said the reconstruction of the events will be scheduled in due course, depending on progress of the criminal proceedings.

The judge explained that the criminal investigation will affect the crime of Ramirez Flores, on 30 May last, and in the event you encounter any indication referred to the death of American teenager Natalee Holloway.

To this end, the court will assess and take appropriate measures to the effect that the relevant authorities to achieve such evidence, without affecting due process in Peru or the fundamental rights of the accused.

On the other hand, Morales Cordova also said that all information relating to criminal proceedings shall be channeled through the Office of the Press and Corporate Image of the Court of Lima.

http://www.andina.com.pe/Espanol/Noticia.aspx?Id=6SaJVodHUtI=
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: June 16, 2010, 07:23:05 PM »

Well, that's very interesting!  Thanks, Klaas.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: June 16, 2010, 07:23:52 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ipwSlzJFx8oMEBXA3wXrkw1tfQOwD9GCLBO00

Aruba police seek discussion with Van der Sloot

(AP) – 29 minutes ago

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Prosecutors in Aruba said Wednesday they want to take Joran van der Sloot up on his offer to discuss the unsolved disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway.

Judicial authorities in Peru are willing to arrange a conversation between island police and Van der Sloot, Attorney General Robert Pietersz said. The Dutchman is awaiting trial in Peru in the slaying of a 21-year-old woman in his Lima hotel room.

Van der Sloot told his jailers he is ready to clarify the Holloway case, but only to Aruba authorities. He is the only remaining suspect in the 2005 disappearance.

An Aruba policeman and a prosecutor could travel to Peru as early as August, said Peter Blanken, the island's chief prosecutor.

Van der Sloot has said he fears for his life in the Peruvian prison. But regardless of what information the suspect might provide in the Holloway case, it is unlikely he would be brought to this Caribbean island before completing any sentence if convicted in the South American country, Blanken said.

"I think it's out of question because the case in Peru is a very severe case and the Peruvian authorities have said they do not want to do that," Blanken said.

Dave Holloway, the missing teen's father, met with Aruba police Tuesday, Blanken said. He said authorities did not have any new information in the case to discuss.

Natalee Holloway, an 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen leaving a bar with Van der Sloot on May 30, 2005, the final night of a high school graduation trip to Aruba.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: June 16, 2010, 07:25:43 PM »

she could list the house with Joran's "best bud" Ludwick to boot !

the vandersloots  went broke defending him! guess paulus had no nada to leave  to his family. Maybe some of them der rabbits they are pulling out of jorans hiney can be used for some kinda stew or  rabbit vittles ya think

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: June 16, 2010, 07:36:28 PM »

I find it realy weird that the guy in the cell next to joran is an assassin and has befriended Joran. Is that a ploy to befriend him gain his confidence and than do him in!! after all he would be known as the guy that killed the infamous Joran vandersloot. I think that Jorans trust of him will be short lived. Am I the only one thinking this. Have I lost it?

After all this guy has already killed someone of high status profile right??  whats he got to loose. certainly not money because we all know anita is in the poor house now due to jorans previous legal fees.

Loca
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: June 16, 2010, 07:43:32 PM »

I find it realy weird that the guy in the cell next to joran is an assassin and has befriended Joran. Is that a ploy to befriend him gain his confidence and than do him in!! after all he would be known as the guy that killed the infamous Joran vandersloot. I think that Jorans trust of him will be short lived. Am I the only one thinking this. Have I lost it?

After all this guy has already killed someone of high status profile right??  whats he got to loose. certainly not money because we all know anita is in the poor house now due to jorans previous legal fees.

No, I said that the day we found out they were "roomies" sotaspeak.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: June 16, 2010, 07:43:51 PM »

I wouldn't be so quick to believe the reports that the guy befriended Joran.  There is no shortage of inmates that would be willing to kill Joran for murdering a Peruvian girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.