April 19, 2024, 09:17:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479465 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: June 16, 2010, 08:44:47 PM »

Didn't that trashy looking film festival cost $220 to attend?  If Anita had money for that, I wonder why she doesn't for going to see Joran or an attorney for him?

Sometime I don't think people in Aruba have much of an idea how they look in all those posed photos they so love like at that festival.  There was one of a row of chubby women who obviously thought they were hot stuff but looked as though they had been dumpster diving for the occasion.  Each fatter than the one before and with frizzier hair.

Sort of O/T I know but I'm just saying. . . they don't look nearly as good as they seem to think they do.

Anna, I think it is the wind that makes them look like that.  Look at that poor tree on the beach.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: June 16, 2010, 08:52:02 PM »

Well, I seem to be the only one here talking to myself.

No problem. . . .

Joran didn't say exactly that he wanted to speark to the Aruban authorities IN PERU, lol.  He wanted to talk to them in Aruba. . . Ha, ha!  In his dreams.  So I guess he will clam up because they won't let him to back to Aruba where he can excape or they can refuse to extradite him back to Peru on some bogus human rights claims.

Peru will first let Joran serve his sentence, then (I think) they will USA bring charges..then Aruba.....which will hopefully be in a long long time....Anita better get an apartment in Peru, he's gonna be there a while

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: June 16, 2010, 08:56:23 PM »

You would think in all honesty that Anita would not go to Peru.I mean really.Does she expect a warm welcome from the people of Peru that feel sorry for the mother of a sociopath?I would think that unless it is a covert operation to get her in,she should expect vegee mania with her being the target,lol...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: June 16, 2010, 09:01:55 PM »

No problem. . . .

Joran didn't say exactly that he wanted to speark to the Aruban authorities IN PERU, lol.  He wanted to talk to them in Aruba. . . Ha, ha!  In his dreams.  So I guess he will clam up because they won't let him to back to Aruba where he can excape or they can refuse to extradite him back to Peru on some bogus human rights claims.

Peru will first let Joran serve his sentence, then (I think) they will USA bring charges..then Aruba.....which will hopefully be in a long long time....Anita better get an apartment in Peru, he's gonna be there a while

I believe you are correct for filing formal charges.

However, I do believe Joran is trying to get some sort of short trip to Aruba allegedly to show where the remains of Natalee are.  He wants to tell Aruba in Aruba and not in Peru.

I don't see that ever happening but it is interesting to me that Joran even thinks it could.  And there is no ectradition treaty between Aruba/Peru or Dutch/Peru.  I am thinking of how the USA has such a treaty with the Dutch but they refused to extradite a suspected 9/11 terrorist to us because he could face the death penalty in this country.  Not sure the current status of that but last I heard, they still had not extradited him to us even with a treaty because of us having the death penalty.

So I would never trust Aruba to turn Joran over the the US and not even to give him back to Peru.  If they could get their hands on him, they wouldn't give him back to either country and just think Joran may have thought he could get back to Aruba even if he got caught in Peru.

I'm not explaining that well.  But I think when Joran killed Stephany he was thinking in the back of his mind he'd get back home some way or other.  And now the Natalee ruse is how he is trying to do that.

Just thinking outloud. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: June 16, 2010, 09:04:01 PM »

Wow, I never realized that Joran looks so much like Anita!!!!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: June 16, 2010, 09:06:16 PM »

Wow, I never realized that Joran looks so much like Anita!!!!

It's that piggy nose.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: June 16, 2010, 09:07:57 PM »

I find it realy weird that the guy in the cell next to joran is an assassin and has befriended Joran. Is that a ploy to befriend him gain his confidence and than do him in!! after all he would be known as the guy that killed the infamous Joran vandersloot. I think that Jorans trust of him will be short lived. Am I the only one thinking this. Have I lost it?

After all this guy has already killed someone of high status profile right??  whats he got to loose. certainly not money because we all know anita is in the poor house now due to jorans previous legal fees.

No, I said that the day we found out they were "roomies" sotaspeak.

The assassin, who is the one who is also known as the BOBO..the clown..is on that cell block because he is a high profile killer, so is the ex mayor, and so is Joran. 

Rather we like it or not..Joran is being kept there because of his high profile status..10 cells on that block..three prisoners they need to keep alive.  Had Joran been a murderer of anyone else  or drug smuggler..he would have been in general pop.  Joran is very lucky to be in the cell block he is in right now.

The assassin is playing Joran..he will not kill Joran..He has his own problems..and would require more money then the average prisoner to do such a deed.  When Joran gets in general pop..then he will have an eye opener..that is after is his trial.  Stephany's family wants him alive to pay for what he has done..and to be on public record not as her accused killer..but as her tried and convicted killer.  The people of Peru respect that also.

Secondly..you all need to take a step back whenever you read something someone from Aruba has said..and I mean this with no disrespect to any of you.  It is just yesterday many people here talked for many pages about Aruba running to Joran's rescue immediately..not reading between the lines that this was Aruba speaking..not Peru.

I posted ..and got no response ..that what the Aruban's said and CNN repeated was not right.  To me it sounded like Peru finally after two weeks accepted a call from Aruba and that they said put your request in writing, at the right time, through the right channels..then we will see.

That is exactly what has come out today..Aruba can not even consider the laptop, nor can they consider seeing him until the current investigation is complete..probably the end of August..maybe later is when their request will be considered.  For now..they are not welcome nor can they do their own investigation.

Why in the world would any of you believe anything that comes out of Aruba as a sound bite.  Chill ..Peru knows what they are doing..Aruba has a few months to cover their ass.

I mean none of this disrespectfully.  I just want people to have more faith in Peru.  They are not going to be bought off..nor imtimadated by Aruba nor the Netherlands.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1467 on: June 16, 2010, 09:08:49 PM »

No problem. . . .

I believe you are correct for filing formal charges.

However, I do believe Joran is trying to get some sort of short trip to Aruba allegedly to show where the remains of Natalee are.  He wants to tell Aruba in Aruba and not in Peru.

I don't see that ever happening but it is interesting to me that Joran even thinks it could.  And there is no ectradition treaty between Aruba/Peru or Dutch/Peru.  I am thinking of how the USA has such a treaty with the Dutch but they refused to extradite a suspected 9/11 terrorist to us because he could face the death penalty in this country.  Not sure the current status of that but last I heard, they still had not extradited him to us even with a treaty because of us having the death penalty.

So I would never trust Aruba to turn Joran over the the US and not even to give him back to Peru.  If they could get their hands on him, they wouldn't give him back to either country and just think Joran may have thought he could get back to Aruba even if he got caught in Peru.

I'm not explaining that well.  But I think when Joran killed Stephany he was thinking in the back of his mind he'd get back home some way or other.  And now the Natalee ruse is how he is trying to do that.

Just thinking outloud. . .

not to worry...Peru ain't gonna let him go until his sentence is served.....Joran is dreaming.....Aruba is welcome to speak to him, AFTER they conclude the investigation of STEFANY'S murder in August, Natalee isn't thier concern right now...At least that's what I garnered from the information released

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: June 16, 2010, 09:09:08 PM »

Anita denies that she has seen Joran lately.  Said not since February I believe, since Paulus died.

So where has Joran been living if not with Anita?  Does anyone know?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: June 16, 2010, 09:12:50 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ipwSlzJFx8oMEBXA3wXrkw1tfQOwD9GCLBO00

Aruba police seek discussion with Van der Sloot

(AP) – 29 minutes ago

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Prosecutors in Aruba said Wednesday they want to take Joran van der Sloot up on his offer to discuss the unsolved disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway.

Judicial authorities in Peru are willing to arrange a conversation between island police and Van der Sloot, Attorney General Robert Pietersz said. The Dutchman is awaiting trial in Peru in the slaying of a 21-year-old woman in his Lima hotel room.

Van der Sloot told his jailers he is ready to clarify the Holloway case, but only to Aruba authorities. He is the only remaining suspect in the 2005 disappearance.

An Aruba policeman and a prosecutor could travel to Peru as early as August, said Peter Blanken, the island's chief prosecutor.

Van der Sloot has said he fears for his life in the Peruvian prison. But regardless of what information the suspect might provide in the Holloway case, it is unlikely he would be brought to this Caribbean island before completing any sentence if convicted in the South American country, Blanken said.

"I think it's out of question because the case in Peru is a very severe case and the Peruvian authorities have said they do not want to do that," Blanken said.

Dave Holloway, the missing teen's father, met with Aruba police Tuesday, Blanken said. He said authorities did not have any new information in the case to discuss.

Natalee Holloway, an 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen leaving a bar with Van der Sloot on May 30, 2005, the final night of a high school graduation trip to Aruba.
Sorry Monkeys, but I really don't think Joran will live that long in that prison, and I seriously doubt if they will send him to Aruba or the Netherlands to await his trial.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: June 16, 2010, 09:13:41 PM »

Anita denies that she has seen Joran lately.  Said not since February I believe, since Paulus died.

In the past when he has come home for a while he has stayed at the hotels.  Very possible he stayed with friends, maybe even John Ludwick after they became friends.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: June 16, 2010, 09:14:48 PM »

Jinasaurus will probably be on NG tonight.  We don't want to miss it. Yes!  Here she is.

Gee, I omitted the "k."  LOL.  Where is Anna?

I'm here and watching as always.  Thinking since Joran did not go out for coffee but only pretended to, he also didn't come back to find Stephany on his computer.  But since he brought it up, Natalee and his laptop come into the investigation.

Agreed, he didn't come back and find her on his computer. He wanted to rob her, and I think he gets off to murder-it's still so creepy to me that he took off a dead persons clothes, or did he intend to rape her and she fought back, had her slacks off and then killed her. I know they were going to check and see if there was any of Jorans DNA under her nails. Not sure if they have done that, or if it has been reported.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: June 16, 2010, 09:15:04 PM »

Wasn't the date of the bingo picture long after Paulus' death, the one where Ms Onita was pictured playing bingo while Joran was sitting behind her, ears all bowed out.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: June 16, 2010, 09:18:20 PM »

Wasn't the date of the bingo picture long after Paulus' death, the one where Ms Onita was pictured playing bingo while Joran was sitting behind her, ears all bowed out.

Bingo was long after PVDS death, it was April 25, 2010 so we know that report about Anita not seeing him since February is a lie.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: June 16, 2010, 09:18:44 PM »

The point I was trying to make earlier is not that Peru would send Joran back to Aruba but that I believe Joran thought that.  He has been so protected and his crimes tolerated by Aruba that I do believe Joran thought if he was caught, he'd just ask to be extradited back to Aruba or the NL and home he would go.

He's not very bright as we saw in the coffee cup vid.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: June 16, 2010, 09:19:02 PM »

In the past when he has come home for a while he has stayed at the hotels.  Very possible he stayed with friends, maybe even John Ludwick after they became friends.

I think Val was given the MIL house after Joran drifted into the wild blue yonder and now that Val is living in Boston, (dang, how can they afford that?  One of mine went to MIT for winter studies and another to Berklee for graduate studies and almost put us in the poor house and before you say Val had a scholarship, so did mine. 

So, is Sebastian living in the granny house.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: June 16, 2010, 09:19:18 PM »

Well, since he seems to be fond of empty houses, maybe he stayed in one of Johnny's available listings?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: June 16, 2010, 09:20:21 PM »

Well, since he seems to be fond of empty houses, maybe he stayed in one of Johnny's available listings?

That is entirely possible. 
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: June 16, 2010, 09:20:56 PM »

Mid April I think.
Ironically, just taking a cigarette break while watching, In Cold Blood' so see you later Monkeys.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: June 16, 2010, 09:22:41 PM »

Bingo was long after PVDS death, it was April 25, 2010 so we know that report about Anita not seeing him since February is a lie.

But wouldn't everybody else know it was a lie, too?  So who is she telling it for?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.