April 23, 2024, 11:56:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479621 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: June 16, 2010, 10:50:06 PM »

Does anyone know if Anita is at the Prison today?

My local news just said that Anita is still on Aruba and says that she will have to "borrow money"
before she can go to Peru to visit Joran.  She is now a widow with very limited income.
( a widow's mite so to speak)

She is so FOS.

INDEED !

I agree with what Tylergal posted, Val being at a pricey private college is not totally covered even with a full scholarship and by the way, who's paying for him to fly home to grin all over the film festival too? Actually if they are hard up for cash it would make sense for Val to stay there for summer school so he can finish earlier too.

I'm not buying any of her excuses. Klaas is right, she's lying and we wonder where Joran learned it's AOK to lie? It's in their DNA.

This is so true...I am still paying a loan for #2 son's private college & it was fairly local...no airfare involved.  It's all BS.

I want to add this is in addition to the loans son is paying besides the scholarship $ he received while there.   

exactly! Val is attending a very expensive college.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: June 16, 2010, 10:50:50 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8111.msg1162804#msg1162804
from my post link
sorry she probs wants a chartered flight, silly me

I didn't think the RT flight for $487 was too bad.  But you're right, someone of Anita's stature should have a chartered flight. Wink

LOL her highness

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1522 on: June 16, 2010, 10:54:31 PM »

I find it realy weird that the guy in the cell next to joran is an assassin and has befriended Joran. Is that a ploy to befriend him gain his confidence and than do him in!! after all he would be known as the guy that killed the infamous Joran vandersloot. I think that Jorans trust of him will be short lived. Am I the only one thinking this. Have I lost it?

After all this guy has already killed someone of high status profile right??  whats he got to loose. certainly not money because we all know anita is in the poor house now due to jorans previous legal fees.

My guess is he has put word out for bid on the hit. He is waiting for the highest price to come in. Time will increase the bids...........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1523 on: June 16, 2010, 10:56:01 PM »

All the prices posted are for economy/coach  seats.

The price list to fly without a reservation tomorrow is here:

1 stop

from $487
see below

from $487

from $1172

from $1974

from $2331

---
2+ stops

from $1204
see below

from $1204

from $1204

Prices are per person for roundtrip travel; they are e-ticket prices and include all flight taxes and fees. Prices do not include baggage fees or other fees charged directly by the airline.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: June 16, 2010, 10:56:16 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8111.msg1162804#msg1162804
from my post link
sorry she probs wants a chartered flight, silly me

I didn't think the RT flight for $487 was too bad.  But you're right, someone of Anita's stature should have a chartered flight. Wink

LOL her highness

Smile

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: June 16, 2010, 10:56:58 PM »

Beth managed trying to find Joran's victim.  There were a few small local fundraisers to try to help but nothing that would have ever covered all her costs.

Maybe Anita's thieving, extorting son should have given her some of the money he stole from Beth pretending he would tell her what he did with her daughter.

Anita is just hoping somebody will give her a free ticket or help pay her way.  Nerve after all the money the Holloways have had to spend!

Maybe she can just use her broomstick to fly there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: June 16, 2010, 10:59:26 PM »

It was expensive for Beth and Jug and Dave to fly to Aruba all those times trying to find their daughter.  Jug once said he had a huge stack of credit card bills for Aruba did not comp their rooms as they often claimed.  Only gave a discount.

And Dave is there right now at his own expense.  How does it feel Anita?

I was thinking the same thing. Where was all this concern for having the money to travel when Natalie was missing?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: June 16, 2010, 11:01:32 PM »

peachflower
TY
 cheap is, as cheap does..........

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1528 on: June 16, 2010, 11:04:23 PM »

Beth managed trying to find Joran's victim.  There were a few small local fundraisers to try to help but nothing that would have ever covered all her costs.

Maybe Anita's thieving, extorting son should have given her some of the money he stole from Beth pretending he would tell her what he did with her daughter.

Anita is just hoping somebody will give her a free ticket or help pay her way.  Nerve after all the money the Holloways have had to spend

I agree with you.
Also, There might not be a hotel willing to have her there and I am sure no one will open their doors and offer their home.
I do believe she would be a Persona Non Grata in Peru.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1529 on: June 16, 2010, 11:08:04 PM »

Aruba Amigoe News:

Justice Aruba Joran goes into interrogation Peru
June 16, 2010, 24:43 (GMT -04:00)

http://www.amigoe.com/

ORANGE CITY - Employees of the Public Prosecutor (OM) and the police in Aruba will be available within four months to travel to Peru Joran van der Sloot (22) to be heard. Yesterday about his agreements with Peruvian prosecutor, said Chief Peter Whites against this newspaper.

The reason for the hearing that Joran stated with Aruban authorities want to talk about the case Natalee Holloway. The exact date of the hearing is not yet known. "In any case, within the first four months of his custody," said Whites. Joran is Friday in Peru brought before the court. This decision on the extension for ruling in connection with the murder of the 21-year-old Stephany Flores on May 30 Moreover, the court will consider whether the arrest of the accused legally expires. It is unclear who Joran guides during his arraignment. According to sources from the World Service would advocate Máximo Altez Tuesday but decided not to stop defending the Dutchman. He might work from another, undisclosed location to continue. This is because the windows of his office were smashed. The Peruvian news Peru21 does not think that Cesar Nakazaki Joran is the new lawyer.

In Peru, the family of the murdered girl openly criticized the FBI. Ricardo Flores, father of Stephany: "I do not understand why on Aruba is not the same effort as was done here. It is perhaps not important? "Joran tried the Holloway family recently to extort $ 250,000. He did this by flirting with information about the disappearance of their daughter, Natalee Holloway, in 2005, while still main suspect Joran. He would tell them where her body is and how she died. In cooperation with the Aruban justice, the FBI then attempted to Joran in the trap. The FBI gave Joran $ 25,000 for information. Joran then the location pointed, but no body was found. Before he was arrested, he went off with the money towards Peru.

Hypnosis

The amount of money that Joran van mentalist Uri Geller was cheated, certainly was not $ 25,000, as the confession of the murder suspect is read. This Geller says in a statement on its website. Joran he wanted for his TV show to mesmerize so find out the truth about Natalee. Geller made contact with Joran in Peru, where they own words at that time was stranded. Geller agreed to pay a single trip to Aruba Peru and the transfer of $ 600 costs. "A few days later we were shocked when we found out huge that Joran was wanted by Interpol. We immediately informed the authorities. "Allegations of Joran Geller that more money is paid by the mentalist refers to the realm of fiction.

Search Dave Holloway

Dave Holloway, father of the missing Natalee, would again seek the body of his daughter. In a recent interview with the Aruban authorities advised him to postpone it further here. So says Chief Peter Blanken. The prosecution prefers that a search be made operational until Joran a new declaration to employees of the Aruban police and the OM. "But we can not stop to search," explains whites.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: June 16, 2010, 11:13:35 PM »

Anita is just hoping somebody will give her a free ticket or help pay her way.  Nerve after all the money the Holloways have had to spend!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: June 16, 2010, 11:14:42 PM »

I didn't hear Mr. Flores criticize the FBI.  Did he do that?  I don't think so. I think this is Aruba spin again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: June 16, 2010, 11:16:12 PM »

Perfect, Klaas. Problem solved!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: June 16, 2010, 11:16:13 PM »

I didn't hear Mr. Flores criticize the FBI.  Did he do that?  I don't think so. I think this is Aruba spin again.

He was asked whether he thought the FBI didn't do their job and his answer was that ARUBA didn't do their job.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: June 16, 2010, 11:16:15 PM »

He did in a Peru paper website article.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: June 16, 2010, 11:17:48 PM »

Renfro has one she can borrow, oh snap why don't they fly out together?

I honestly think Anita and Paulus and quite a few more in Aruba enjoyed knowing Beth and Dave were having to incur great expense to search for Natalee.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: June 16, 2010, 11:18:30 PM »

Michael Griffin is telling about the Lurigancho prison and how the warden was murdreed the first day.  Riot killed 124 in one day.  Says you can't eat the prison food.  Caption says this is where Joran could spend the rest of his life. 

Film from National Geographic of conditions inside.

I want to know how bad it is, a description. They all have to be eating or they would all die...I want to know what kinda slop...lol

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: June 16, 2010, 11:19:57 PM »

I see she's borrowed Renfro's broomstick after all ! LOL just having to watch the replay Greta did the other night of Anita blubbering during that interview about how Joran would never, ever hurt anyone - cry me a river Anita.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: June 16, 2010, 11:20:06 PM »

He was asked whether he thought the FBI didn't do their job and his answer was that ARUBA didn't do their job.

That's what I thought.  And one member said they couldn't understand why Aruba didn't just do like Peru and build the case or words to that effect.

Aruba tipped Joran off and he left the island while they were supposed to be watching him and preventing that very thing. 

Besides, if Aruba had not refused to collect evidence against Joran in the first place with Natalee, none of the later crimes would have happened.

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: June 16, 2010, 11:20:22 PM »

I want them Poes, dude. I am salivating. I`ve always fantasized that their heads would be crunchy and yummy in a light honey mustard sauce.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.