March 28, 2024, 08:06:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 477817 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: June 17, 2010, 06:27:56 PM »

Jean Casarez on HLN now....she's in Joran's cell at Castro....they took him out for her to tour

Greta won't like this! lol

Not one bit......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: June 17, 2010, 06:29:16 PM »

Ex girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot: "He was amazing and romantic"
Melody Granadillo was interviewed by ABC, which told some passages of his relationship with the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores

His name is Melody Granadillo and seven years ago had a seven-month romantic relationship with the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores, Joran van der Sloot.

"He was unbelievable," said Granadillo in an interview on "20/20" on ABC.

"It was romantic, we sat and talked for hours. We liked to look at the eyes, "he said. Both were 17 when they met at a birthday party in Aruba.

A RELATIONSHIP WAS DEEP
Granadillo narrated that saves some objects of that relationship as photos, emails and a daily special.

"We joked around a lot," she wrote on one of their first sexual encounters with Van der Sloot. "He wanted a sensual dance and gave it (...) was an amazing night, romantic and fun."

However, she also reported some details that are now known for his controversial personality. "He could lie for no apparent reason," he said.

ABC also reveals that she kept in touch with him in recent years, such as the Netherlands faced charges over the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway.

Moreover, have communicated before 30 May last day of the murder of Stephany Flores.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/496598/era-asombroso-romantico-ha-contado-ex-novia-joran-van-der-sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: June 17, 2010, 06:31:31 PM »

Jean Casarez on HLN now....she's in Joran's cell at Castro....they took him out for her to tour

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to see part of it.  Not so bad, I'm disappointed somewhat.  Of course, they are putting their best foot forward for the reporters. 

Yes, sounds like they spruced the place up for the big tv tour!

Jean just interviewed an inmate and he said he knew who Joran is and he will be fine in general population cause he's "one of them".......

The prison does plan on moving him to general population in the upcoming months.

BINGO!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: June 17, 2010, 06:33:47 PM »

Not one bit......

IMO part of the reason she has been all over the FBI is that the private money used for the sting was in part either hers or Fox's as she was hoping to get an exclusive. Aruba gave him the heads up to get out of dodge and she lost the story and the money.  JMO nothing but what my gut has been saying
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: June 17, 2010, 06:35:04 PM »

Jean will be on Issues and NG tonight with more about her tour of Castro Castro and Joran's prison cell.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
canoworms
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1945 on: June 17, 2010, 06:35:10 PM »

I should call in to HLN and ask if Joran got a new set of ben wa balls as a welcome gift at Castro Castro.
He must be lonely without them for this long.
hahahahahahaha
perish the thought...
Selena
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: June 17, 2010, 06:36:42 PM »

I think Renho has a son that is a little younger than Val and a little older than Sebastion.
Renho' son is named Jordan, but I don't know his last name.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: June 17, 2010, 06:38:49 PM »

I think Renho has a son that is a little younger than Val and a little older than Sebastion.

I was wondering if that kid in the photo was hers?  I have a photo of her and her children someplace.
canoworms
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1948 on: June 17, 2010, 06:39:16 PM »

I seem to remember this too. I think he was 9 then.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: June 17, 2010, 06:40:17 PM »

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to see part of it.  Not so bad, I'm disappointed somewhat.  Of course, they are putting their best foot forward for the reporters. 

Yes, sounds like they spruced the place up for the big tv tour!

Jean just interviewed an inmate and he said he knew who Joran is and he will be fine in general population cause he's "one of them".......

The prison does plan on moving him to general population in the upcoming months.

BINGO!!!

I am not convinced that he will be put in GP....I think the Netherlands and the USA will put pressure on Peru to keep him safe...and the world will be watching. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: June 17, 2010, 06:41:12 PM »

Not one bit......

IMO part of the reason she has been all over the FBI is that the private money used for the sting was in part either hers or Fox's as she was hoping to get an exclusive. Aruba gave him the heads up to get out of dodge and she lost the story and the money.  JMO nothing but what my gut has been saying

NR, that is certainly a possibility......

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: June 17, 2010, 06:41:43 PM »

Jean will be on Issues and NG tonight with more about her tour of Castro Castro and Joran's prison cell.

thanks seeme

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: June 17, 2010, 06:42:34 PM »

she probably doesn't know what their last names should be either

Rest in Peace Caylee

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1953 on: June 17, 2010, 06:43:23 PM »

Natalee Holloway's Brother: Joran van der Sloot Won't Offer New Evidence

By Jeff Truesdell

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20394874,00.html

Thursday June 17, 2010 06:35 PM EDT

Natalee Holloway's family takes some comfort in the fact that Joran van der Sloot is finally behind bars, charged with murder in Peru. But Holloway's brother is doubtful that the Dutchman will ever offer new, truthful details about the teen's disappearance five years ago.

Van der Sloot, 22 – who is charged with killing Stephany Flores Ramirez, 21, exactly five years after Natalee disappeared during a graduation trip to Aruba – is reportedly ready to discuss what happened the night Natalee went missing and the location of her remains.

But Matt Holloway, who had just finished the 10th grade when his older sister went missing, tells PEOPLE in his first interview that he doesn't believe van der Sloot. "He's just trying to get a lighter sentence," says Matt. "Right now he just knows he's pretty much screwed on murder."

Matt thinks that van der Sloot, who was arrested twice in the Holloway case but never charged, spoke honestly about the incident only once – in an undercover video aired in early 2008 orchestrated by a Dutch TV journalist. In that unguarded moment, van der Sloot said that Natalee had suffered a seizure on the beach, and that he panicked and called a friend who dumped her body at sea.

"I feel like that was the truth," Matt says. "It's hard to talk about it, but I think he put her in the ocean. That would make the most sense to me. All that stuff where he says she's buried in a swamp or under a house being built, that's not true."
Past Lies
During an extortion sting in May, van der Sloot told Beth Holloway’s attorney, John Q. Kelly, that Natalee's remains were buried at a former construction site, but it turned out that the house wasn't even being built at the time of Natelee's disappearance.

Van der Sloot's information about the body was traded for $25,000 in cash and wire transfer from Beth Holloway's bank account in an extortion case overseen by the FBI and Aruban authorities. Van der Sloot later left Aruba, presumably with the money, and went to South America where he encountered Flores. The Dutchman was charged with extortion on June 3 – the same day he was arrested in Chile for Flores's murder.

"I wish [the authorities] were able to act sooner," says Matt, "but I understand that they had to build the [extortion] case up so he couldn’t get away for the tenth time, so to say. It's terrible Stephany had to meet Joran like that."

"The main thing is [that] I'm glad that he's finally going to be seeing bars for the rest of his life," Natalee’s brother says. "We’ve already come to terms that she is gone, that I'll never see her again. I just hope nobody ever has to deal with that again, and go through that whole tragedy of missing a loved one."

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
canoworms
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1954 on: June 17, 2010, 06:44:28 PM »

Melody Granadillo was interviewed by ABC, which told some passages of his relationship with the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores

His name is Melody Granadillo and seven years ago had a seven-month romantic relationship with the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores, Joran van der Sloot.

"It was romantic, we sat and talked for hours. We liked to look at the eyes, "he said. Both were 17 when they met at a birthday party in Aruba.

A RELATIONSHIP WAS DEEP
Granadillo narrated that saves some objects of that relationship as photos, emails and a daily special.

"We joked around a lot," she wrote on one of their first sexual encounters with Van der Sloot. "He wanted a sensual dance and gave it (...) was an amazing night, romantic and fun."

However, she also reported some details that are now known for his controversial personality. "He could lie for no apparent reason," he said.

ABC also reveals that she kept in touch with him in recent years, such as the Netherlands faced charges over the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway.

Moreover, have communicated before 30 May last day of the murder of Stephany Flores.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/496598/era-asombroso-romantico-ha-contado-ex-novia-joran-van-der-sloot

I'm sure her father and Anita conspired to keep the fond version of JVDS in the limelight. Wasn't her father head of or involved with Latin American promotions for the tourist trade? The name of the organization escapes me.
S
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: June 17, 2010, 06:46:36 PM »

Arubans urge Holloway's father to delay search during Peruvian probeBy the CNN Wire Staff
June 17, 2010 5:22 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Aruban authorities are urging Natalee Holloway's father, Dave Holloway, to delay volunteer search efforts in her disappearance until police get better information on the case from Peruvian investigators who have spoken to Joran van der Sloot, prosecutor Peter Blanken said.

Police do not want their investigation jeopardized or possible evidence contaminated in the Bubali Bird Sanctuary, a swamp area where Joran once said he dumped Holloway's body, Blanken said. Aruban authorities wish to search a more focused area once they receive more information from van der Sloot and his laptop, which may include files linking him to the Holloway disappearance.

Earlier, Blanken said investigators from Aruba would not be able to question van der Sloot until Peruvian authorities finish their probe of the May 30 slaying of Stephany Flores. The formalities of Peruvian law also will determine the time frame, the prosecutor said.

Aruban and Peruvian authorities agreed to "help each other" in the Flores case.

Van der Sloot, a 22-year-old Dutch citizen, was arrested twice in Aruba in connection with Holloway's disappearance but released for lack of evidence. Aruba is part of the Netherlands.

He said he was in Peru for a poker tournament and met Flores while gambling. Police have said they think van der Sloot killed Flores to steal money she won.

Van der Sloot told authorities he attacked Flores on May 30 after she read an e-mail on his computer connected with the Holloway case.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/17/aruba.van.der.sloot/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: June 17, 2010, 06:48:53 PM »

Not one bit......

That makes sense to me!  I'm inclined to think some was hers due to her livid attitude.  It seemed personal.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: June 17, 2010, 06:49:40 PM »

Thanks.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: June 17, 2010, 06:50:30 PM »

June 17, 2010
IN SESSION EXCLUSIVE: Inside Castro Castro Prison in Peru where Joran van der Sloot is being held, tomorrow on In Session starting at 9am ET!
Posted: 04:00 PM ET

Lima, Peru- In Session Correspondent, Jean Casarez takes you on an exclusive inside look into Castro Castro Prison in Peru. Our cameras will show you the notorious criminals housed in this prison, conditions of the jail and Joran van der Sloot's actual cell.

Watch In Session tomorrow starting at 9am ET for all the exclusive coverage!

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/17/in-session-exclusive-inside-castro-castro-prison-in-peru-where-joran-van-der-sloot-is-being-held-tomorrow-on-in-session-starting-at-9am-est/

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: June 17, 2010, 06:51:10 PM »

A RELATIONSHIP WAS DEEP

She played a lot of games at RWV and at the expense of Natalee and her whole family with FULL support of Joran and his family at each and every turn.
She is a game player and may have very well witnessed the murder or Natalee Holloway and even laughed while Natalee died. I believe she is bad.
She is a game playing little ===== and a PIMP supporter.
I have no trust in her and absolutley no respect for her at all.
Pure Aruba Trash.
P.A.T.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.