March 28, 2024, 04:52:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 477772 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: June 15, 2010, 01:09:52 AM »

Wonderfully written article Frank.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: June 15, 2010, 01:10:45 AM »

Nite all. Hope the quakes don't get to you or your power supply.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: June 15, 2010, 01:13:04 AM »

Good Night Port Valerie

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: June 15, 2010, 01:14:02 AM »

All this money and effort to cover for a teenager, no. It's Paulus, he targeted her, raped her and she died at the VDS house.

Paulus protecting his son was really him using Joran to protect himself.

And that asswipe that is concerned about the Dutch image is so laughable. Cockroaches of the world and soulless the Dutch male. Cowardly pale and inbred.

What, not John Pauly to put his spin on this?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #344 on: June 15, 2010, 01:18:17 AM »

Night Port Valerie! Sleep well!

Frank? I don't think it makes sense for Aruba to spend all that money and effort to protect Paulus either. Actually, in my mind, because Joran is Paulus' son, if Aruba was protecting Joran, they were protecting Paulus as well. JMO.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: June 15, 2010, 01:19:15 AM »

You think they've done this before?

Remember these gems from the van der sloots?

"Hang him, that's it.""Then we're done"
"That will not give Natalee back."

Anita Van der sloot on CBS Early Show.

"How they acted toward my family and friends is not the normal way a family acts when their daughter is missing." You may be right Joran, because you would be uniquely positioned to know. And your father agreed, no doubt he has his own experience with victims.

"There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off." U.S. Congressman Spencer Bachus.

"Paulus Van der sloot, the father of Joran who was detained yesterday in the case, is being held under suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping."

Complicity to kidnapping suggests Paulus was aware of a crime while Natalee was alive.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: June 15, 2010, 01:27:34 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys. 

I am watching the replay of Greta and it's painful at how insensitive she is.  She is totally off base with this FBI thing and it is her way of defending Aruba.  Her comments about this being Beth's money that enabled Joran are just ludicrous!

Joran was fleeing arrest for extortion after being tipped off by the Arubans.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #347 on: June 15, 2010, 01:28:27 AM »

Frank - Here`s how the family of a missing boy acts.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: June 15, 2010, 01:30:40 AM »

Rob, thanks for the clarification on Jiario.  You are correct, I have the wrong one.  It  is the one related to Gabe Leo that I have always thought was one of the Shangos.

Aruba has always loved multiple posters.  Bondia was one, CapsLockWizard and IMO Shango, also.

But all totally irrelevant now anyway.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #349 on: June 15, 2010, 01:30:56 AM »

"How they acted toward my family and friends is not the normal way a family acts when their daughter is missing." You may be right Joran, because you would be uniquely positioned to know. And your father agreed, no doubt he has his own experience with victims.

"There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off." U.S. Congressman Spencer Bachus.

"Paulus Van der sloot, the father of Joran who was detained yesterday in the case, is being held under suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping."

Complicity to kidnapping suggests Paulus was aware of a crime while Natalee was alive.
paulass is gone.....urine is in a Peruvian jail and can be off'ed at any time.....
Who orchestrated the coverup? (to protect paulass so he wouldn't out those responsible to all the corruption on aruba sanctioned by the NL and mafia).
Will the master puppeteer remain concealed? Will the bit players be knocked off one by one? 

I think we are at a crossroads and if Natalee is going to be returned to her family, it has to happen soon....
As time goes on, the chances diminish quickly.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: June 15, 2010, 01:33:42 AM »

This screams to me that our govt was somehow involved and was complacent.... Monkey NO NO...
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: June 15, 2010, 01:37:25 AM »

Good night Monkeys

God BLESS!!

JUSTICE for Natalee and Stephany!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: June 15, 2010, 01:37:55 AM »

Paulus was charged by his friend, Karen, with premeditated murder.

I have always thought there was a poker game at his house that night of bigwigs and that Natalee was brought there for him.

Premeditated... you have to think about it before you do it.

The poster earlier about the after hours party of the elite may have some merit to, though.

IMO Joran has tremendous anger at someone or something.

I hope the FBI visits the man on Nancy Grace and asks him many questions. His 15 of fame may backfire on him.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: June 15, 2010, 01:38:38 AM »

Frank - Here`s how the family of a missing boy acts.

I hate to say it but he's got that same look Joran gets. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: June 15, 2010, 01:38:56 AM »

Greta is really shit stirring!  She makes me ashamed to see her doing this to this family.  First she tries to get them to say something negative about Beth giving Joran that money.  When that doesn't work, she tries to get them to say something about Anita.

Finally she wants them to say they hate Joran!

Greta is really a piece of work these days.

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: June 15, 2010, 01:40:44 AM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #356 on: June 15, 2010, 01:40:52 AM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

The poem is in today's edition of Awe Mainta, I added the pictures.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: June 15, 2010, 01:43:36 AM »

bibbl,

Hi! IMO the cover up was to protect the elite and the tourism of Aruba.

Just thinking, didn't Chief of Police and Joran's godfather, Van der Straaten want Joran to spend time in a mental hospital and instead Joran/Paulus and powers whatever had him spend time in the jail in Aruba ie: country club.. phone, drugs?

Everyone doing OK in the quake and aftershocks?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: June 15, 2010, 01:43:47 AM »

Greta is really shit stirring!  She makes me ashamed to see her doing this to this family.  First she tries to get them to say something negative about Beth giving Joran that money.  When that doesn't work, she tries to get them to say something about Anita.

Finally she wants them to say they hate Joran!

Greta is really a piece of work these days.

She wants the fireworks. It pulls numbers.

(I have really shed light on it for you, huh? not. lol)

------------------
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: June 15, 2010, 01:43:48 AM »

Paulus was charged by his friend, Karen, with premeditated murder.

I have always thought there was a poker game at his house that night of bigwigs and that Natalee was brought there for him.

Premeditated... you have to think about it before you do it.

The poster earlier about the after hours party of the elite may have some merit to, though.

IMO Joran has tremendous anger at someone or something.

I hope the FBI visits the man on Nancy Grace and asks him many questions. His 15 of fame may backfire on him.
paulass didn't do concrete work around the pool and change out furniture just for the heck of it......
Dig up the concrete!! Even today, real forensics in urine's room and the main house could be revealing....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.