April 24, 2024, 10:52:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479705 times)
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: June 15, 2010, 01:46:16 AM »

Good night Monkeys and stay safe from the earthquakes.
Justice IS coming!!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #361 on: June 15, 2010, 01:49:14 AM »

Justice IS coming!!!!!

From your lips to God's ear and yes, we can see it now!!!

Sleep well, Cajun!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: June 15, 2010, 01:50:08 AM »

I guess I am hearing what the Flores family says a little differently than some.  Mr. Flores says and his son translates that it is up to the justice system to deal with Joran and they will.  He will do anything he can to help Beth and to help find any information about Natalee they can.

I take that to mean that Joran will only be in the Peruvian system for justice and in that process, something helpful is hoped for Beth as well.  I don't see that as his being willing for Joran to go to Aruba at all.

I am relieved to see this.  Remember also that the Flores attorney is appealing for the Life Sentence.  I am so hopeful they will be successful in this endeavor.

And the Flores did as the BIG QUESTION.  Why didn't ARUBA do the same thing Peru did with the collection of evidence, video tapes, etc. 

Yes, Aruba's failure to collect evidence so they could prosecute is more glaring now than ever.  All one has to do is see what Peru did and compare.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #363 on: June 15, 2010, 01:51:27 AM »

Justice IS coming!!!!!

night cajun!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #364 on: June 15, 2010, 01:56:59 AM »

bibbl,

Hi! IMO the cover up was to protect the elite and the tourism of Aruba.

Just thinking, didn't Chief of Police and Joran's godfather, Van der Straaten want Joran to spend time in a mental hospital and instead Joran/Paulus and powers whatever had him spend time in the jail in Aruba ie: country club.. phone, drugs?

Everyone doing OK in the quake and aftershocks?
Early on jan vds did try to get urine into a mental institution...no doubt to deflect a murder 1 charge against urine (jan did see the evidence). But like you say, powers that be wouldn't have that (I think that is when jan was initially removed from the case). jan got back on track...and got back as the head ale.....
All's fine here....we actually enjoy the shaking...as long as no one is hurt.....each shake eases the stress on the Platonic plates...and pushes catastrophe off to another day... Smile
Hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and cold in the winter, humidity and big bugs in the spring/summer/fall....  That is what scares me!   Smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #365 on: June 15, 2010, 02:00:47 AM »

For whatever it's worth, I think Joran was front and center with what happened to Natalee. JK2 were involved also, but I think Joran murdered her. Maybe Paulus participated, but I always thought that JK2 and Joran would be a little grossed out by including an old geezer like Paulus.

IMO, Paulus was front and center in handling the disposal and he got help from Van der Stratten to do it. Van der Stratten used others in that effort as well. The cover up of what was done had to spread the involvement of other law enforcement persons.

There are more than a few on that island that have the story or pieces of it, IMO.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: June 15, 2010, 02:02:21 AM »

You think they've done this before?

Remember these gems from the van der sloots?

"Hang him, that's it.""Then we're done"
"That will not give Natalee back."

Anita Van der sloot on CBS Early Show.

"How they acted toward my family and friends is not the normal way a family acts when their daughter is missing." You may be right Joran, because you would be uniquely positioned to know. And your father agreed, no doubt he has his own experience with victims.

"There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off." U.S. Congressman Spencer Bachus.

"Paulus Van der sloot, the father of Joran who was detained yesterday in the case, is being held under suspicion of complicity to premeditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping."

Complicity to kidnapping suggests Paulus was aware of a crime while Natalee was alive.
This screams to me that our govt was somehow involved and was complacent.... Monkey NO NO...

An Aruba tourism committee or something like that came to Bachus complaining about wire taps or something like that. IMO Paulus/Joran was involved in the dark side money laundering, drugs and maybe trafficking so someone was already listening.

For a time he was a director of contracts on the island. He, then, sure could learn the skeletons in the closet, made some himself and held the deck of cards to take lots of people down. He and Anita have relatives in NL who are into politics too.

If heard on wiretaps et al, not much could be done by those that heard IMO officially with our govt. monitoring the drug traffic there.

To me the cover up got out of control and sucked more in as it rolled along all for tourism. Cronyism, corruption, cover up and elitism.

I am so proud of our Monkeys going to the travel shows in the US where Aruba had an exhibit and carrying signs about Natalee; also the boycott.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #367 on: June 15, 2010, 02:03:19 AM »

your own forehead! unbelievable.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: June 15, 2010, 02:08:12 AM »

Tornadoes

Been in one. It destroys and then rains on what is left! Yes, shaking, I hope, makes things easier. Did you notice we have had earthquakes in the Santa Monica bay recently? I don't remember many there before.

Am checking my food supply tomorrow. Both can openers in one place won't help! ((smiles)) Like the cans that don't require one.

Stay as good as you are, Monkeys. Good night.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #369 on: June 15, 2010, 02:09:22 AM »

your own forehead! unbelievable.

LOL

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: June 15, 2010, 02:10:04 AM »

Also going to tie my heavy tall grandfather clock, secretary, refridge to the wall tomorrow. Love fishing line.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #371 on: June 15, 2010, 02:12:47 AM »

I'll bet Joran wishes he had one of these now:

« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 02:17:41 AM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #372 on: June 15, 2010, 02:14:51 AM »

Also going to tie my heavy tall grandfather clock, secretary, refridge to the wall tomorrow. Love fishing line.

IBE........... please take care!! Sleep well and I hope the ground sleeps as well as you do!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: June 15, 2010, 02:21:42 AM »

That is one of the sweetest families ever-Greta was revolting, but they handled her interview with complete grace.   Her questions & attitude were just awful.  [ Someone should tell her that Scared Monkeys has discovered that Joran left Aruba on May 10th it appears. ] 

I just cannot believe she put them on the spot regarding the FBI, as well.  I've had it with her.  She makes Barbara Waa Waa's awkward interviews seem like a cakewalk. Ugh!

She has something up her azz.

Not her, too!

Since this started (FBI Sting, Stephany's death), I don't think either Beth or Dave have given her an interview. Maybe that's it?

Jug said that the FBI has told Beth not to give any interviews.

Greta has gone off the deep end...seriously.   What part of the crime took place in Aruba & the FBI cannot make the arrest does she not understand?   Aruba would have had to make the initial arrest.   The FBI has clearly stated that they were gathering more & earth to Greta ARUBA let him leave their country.

Greta's questions to this grieving but lovely family looking for who they were angry at were out of line IMHO.  Ive been aggravated with how Greta twisted her reporting after Stephany's murder, as viewed here.   The only person they need to be angry with is Joran & she should stick to the facts of the case instead of snit stirring for ratings...ps they are dropping.   I cannot believe after all the exclusives & trust Beth & the rest of Natalee's family gave to this drab woman that she would even further the idea that anyone should place blame or be upset with Beth, in my view its a huge slap in the face to Beth.   Tonight was the last straw, I was about to readjust her crooked smile thru the screen (insert very irate smily face here)

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #374 on: June 15, 2010, 02:22:07 AM »

I'll bet Joran wishes he had one of these now:

Yep...Know what you mean....urine is already in the craper...just needs a wipe... Smile
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 15, 2010, 02:26:05 AM »

That is one of the sweetest families ever-Greta was revolting, but they handled her interview with complete grace.   Her questions & attitude were just awful.  [ Someone should tell her that Scared Monkeys has discovered that Joran left Aruba on May 10th it appears. ] 

I just cannot believe she put them on the spot regarding the FBI, as well.  I've had it with her.  She makes Barbara Waa Waa's awkward interviews seem like a cakewalk. Ugh!

Not her, too!

Since this started (FBI Sting, Stephany's death), I don't think either Beth or Dave have given her an interview. Maybe that's it?

Nor John Q Kelly, who once was a regular. I don't think she can go to Aruba either. Who there would talk to her?

She has to bash the FBI to remain relevant with her new audience. She has become a political pundit now.

From the beginning of Joran being a suspect in the killing of Stephany, Greta has said (and said many times since) that she talked with Beth right away and that Beth was terribly torn up about the Joran possibly using Beth's money to fund himself to Peru and then the killing.
I think it's possible that Greta really talked with Beth at a low moment and Greta realized the complete agony that Beth was going through yet again and that's why Greta is so down on the FBI for allowing Joran to get away....because of the devestation it's caused for the Holloway's.  Now Beth feels like she's partly responsible for a death (of course she's not) and Greta is caught up in it all.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #376 on: June 15, 2010, 02:34:12 AM »

Greta was, I can see, not at her best and frustrating tonight. And yet, she did GO to Peru. That's why she should be at Natalee's funeral, she actually DID something.

And her coldness framed very well the grace and dignity of this family, amazing and Greta captured it. But even a note to Greta as thanks would show we've learned from the Flores family.

When Dave Holloway offered a hand to Paulus van der sloot, the premeditated murdering rapist, and he shivered in cowardice behind curtains while Dave was digging in the garbage dump for his daughter.

I learned from Dave, and I wanted to kill Paulus with my bare hands and yet int the end. Dave, a gentle soul, stood tall.

Let's stay behind Greta. We need to find Natalee.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: June 15, 2010, 02:35:22 AM »

Not her, too!

Jug said that the FBI has told Beth not to give any interviews.

Greta has gone off the deep end...seriously.   What part of the crime took place in Aruba & the FBI cannot make the arrest does she not understand?   Aruba would have had to make the initial arrest.   The FBI has clearly stated that they were gathering more & earth to Greta ARUBA let him leave their country.

Greta's questions to this grieving but lovely family looking for who they were angry at were out of line IMHO.  Ive been aggravated with how Greta twisted her reporting after Stephany's murder, as viewed here.   The only person they need to be angry with is Joran & she should stick to the facts of the case instead of snit stirring for ratings...ps they are dropping.   I cannot believe after all the exclusives & trust Beth & the rest of Natalee's family gave to this drab woman that she would even further the idea that anyone should place blame or be upset with Beth, in my view its a huge slap in the face to Beth.   Tonight was the last straw, I was about to readjust her crooked smile thru the screen (insert very irate smily face here)

I'm glad you said this because I have been thinking it myself.  Greta seems to have just lost it lately.  She even asked Sarah Palin if her breasts were enhanced which is totally none of her business and has nothing to do with anything!

She was just determined tonight to pit somebody against somebody else and to what end?  She also said once what a wonderful family the van der Sloots were and she knew because she had spent time with them doing interviews.  Guess she hopes no one remembers or comments on that.

Plus she gave Joran money for the fake Paulus phone tapes herself.  Maybe it was that money Joran used to go to Peru, Greta.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: June 15, 2010, 02:41:26 AM »

A thought:  IF Beth went to Peru yesterday, could she possibly have met with the Flores family and told them she would be alright with it if Joran spent the rest of his life in prison.  Intriguing that it was only today that we hear that the Flores family is asking for Joran to be sentenced to life in prison.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: June 15, 2010, 02:44:26 AM »

Greta was, I can see, not at her best and frustrating tonight. And yet, she did GO to Peru. That's why she should be at Natalee's funeral, she actually DID something.

And her coldness framed very well the grace and dignity of this family, amazing and Greta captured it. But even a note to Greta as thanks would show we've learned from the Flores family.

When Dave Holloway offered a hand to Paulus van der sloot, the premeditated murdering rapist, and he shivered in cowardice behind curtains while Dave was digging in the garbage dump for his daughter.

I learned from Dave, and I wanted to kill Paulus with my bare hands and yet int the end. Dave, a gentle soul, stood tall.

Let's stay behind Greta. We need to find Natalee.

She's giving Aruba a free pass on their failure to detain Joran for the FBI sting.  Blaming everybody except those who let him escape and likely even tipped him off.

I think her message tonight was that we should not hate Joran as not even the Flores family do.

I will watch her when she covers Natalee's disappearance because I want information but any other time, I won't and don't support her way of handling this.  She looked like a vulture tonight feeding of the Flores' grief.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.