March 28, 2024, 07:10:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 477776 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: June 15, 2010, 02:46:41 AM »

If Beth is going to Peru -- Maybe she hopes to talk to Stephay’s family about Beth’s safe travel speaking tour, and the new center in Washington DC. Perhaps they might consider something like in the future, as a way of honoring and memorializing Stephany.

OR - In one of the early interviews, Mr. Flores talked about a campaign for more parental awareness of their adult children’s schedule, hours, etc. (He expressed feeling “guilty” in that interview.) That would be a good campaign for the family. Beth still would be able to share her experience with a similar endeavor.

Greta – Was truly terrible tonight, an all-time low in pushing an agenda.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #381 on: June 15, 2010, 02:47:04 AM »

Anna,

I love your intensity.

Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: June 15, 2010, 02:51:30 AM »

This Greta is a very strange type. she is certainly working a Greta agenda above any other. Note the bizarre Q's. she put to Palin. I expect sensationalism but not that level of contrived cynicism.

Her husband is a major Palin adviser and an OTVII in the COS, she is very high there as well. They have a disturbing above-it-all quality that is jarring. Hard for me to get behind Great 100%. Her humanity does not really come out, not for me. I don't hear it from her. I don't think she expects "correct" response or acts from people so burdened with Thetans.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: June 15, 2010, 02:54:43 AM »

Hi Hat (liking the sound of that! - I guess we're the late shift.

I think you're right about Greta.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: June 15, 2010, 02:55:50 AM »

Anna,

I love your intensity.

LOL, why thank you, Frank.  I think.  I suppose intensity can be a positive trait.

It's been a wild ride.  Remember when we got banned at RWV and Dan said it was all our fault and people like us because of our hate?  Yeah, right!  We're not the ones who pose a threat to young girls.  And there is no greater hate than killing somebody.

And the difference in the way Peru handled this and Aruba failed to do so is so glaring, they are all exposed now.  It's not only going to hurt, it's going to leave a mark!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: June 15, 2010, 02:56:24 AM »

This Greta is a very strange type. she is certainly working a Greta agenda above any other. Note the bizarre Q's. she put to Palin. I expect sensationalism but not that level of contrived cynicism.

Her husband is a major Palin adviser and an OTVII in the COS, she is very high there as well. They have a disturbing above-it-all quality that is jarring. Hard for me to get behind Great 100%. Her humanity does not really come out, not for me. I don't hear it from her. I don't think she expects "correct" response or acts from people so burdened with Thetans.

Didn't Aruba recently "welcome" Scientology to the happy island?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #386 on: June 15, 2010, 02:58:01 AM »

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=3

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: June 15, 2010, 02:58:27 AM »

I tend to believe her. Seriously, we've survived some embarrassing Greta moments but I do like her panel when it comes to Natalee and the time she went with Beth unannounced and walked into the police station in Aruba, only to find, on camera the place was empty.

The shot of the fan and the coffee mug with hot coffee was hysterical and so telling about this whole story. So many cowards.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: June 15, 2010, 03:04:52 AM »

I tend to believe her. Seriously, we've survived some embarrassing Greta moments but I do like her panel when it comes to Natalee and the time she went with Beth unannounced and walked into the police station in Aruba, only to find, on camera the place was empty.

The shot of the fan and the coffee mug with hot coffee was hysterical and so telling about this whole story. So many cowards.

Yes, that was a good one. I don't know if those people are capable of embarassment, but adding to it, a police station there had been robbed!

Scientology - We have probably covered it here. Apparently the COS has a ship that cruises around the Caraibbean, and it had its 20th anniversary recently. Maybe that's what I was thinking of in my previous post.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: June 15, 2010, 03:05:34 AM »

Anna,

I love your intensity.

LOL, why thank you, Frank.  I think.  I suppose intensity can be a positive trait.

It's been a wild ride.  Remember when we got banned at RWV and Dan said it was all our fault and people like us because of our hate?  Yeah, right!  We're not the ones who pose a threat to young girls.  And there is no greater hate than killing somebody.

And the difference in the way Peru handled this and Aruba failed to do so is so glaring, they are all exposed now.  It's not only going to hurt, it's going to leave a mark!

I first was on some sort of tourist site for Aruba, then to RWV and remember the banning! I followed you, some others and Dutch Lady to Scaredmonkeys and I have been a happy monkey with all of you!

Anyone, every hear from Dutch Lady? She was good. She asked to have her way paid to Aruba; I know she would have found answers!

It's hard to believe it has been 5 years! Miss Peaches but I think everyone has shown up here lately.

CBB... have a earthquake site you might like over at Musings. Shows the lastes earthquake in each state.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: June 15, 2010, 03:14:19 AM »

Joran surely researched "murder law" in Peru. He must have used every possible mitigating factor in his confession.

If the murder wasn't premeditated - he would have done the research on his laptop while he was on the lam.

Remember, his hobby was Law.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: June 15, 2010, 03:14:36 AM »

I wonder if he is the person who signed up at Steph Watts chat room using my nic.

It ain't easy being green
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: June 15, 2010, 03:14:40 AM »

I think she got pretty close to Joran at some point. I also think she displays quite a bit of insensitivity. I guess I don't believe in her motives. Maybe that's not fair, and not necessary that I do anyway.

I do not believe, for instance that  Xenu, a galactic ruler 75 million years ago brought billions of people to Earth, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs. I do not feel I am at an evolutionary disadvantage for not having spent 300 thou on auditing sessions either.

So although I find some of her investigative work interesting she gives me the creeps sometimes, and I feel her steering the dialogue towards a vague conclusion of some kind, and I don't get it.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: June 15, 2010, 03:15:06 AM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: June 15, 2010, 03:16:48 AM »

Well, tomorrow is another day.  And I suspect a painful one watching Aruba jerk Dave Holloway around.  But we shall see.

At least we now have the comfort that Joran is no longer on "free feet" and is coming to know fear first hand. 

IBE, yes, it has been like a roller coaster over the years but now we have Joran caught six ways to Sunday and in a country where the influence this time will be used against him. 

The reaction of several people involved in this is totally strange including Greta.  Also Anita.

And in the back of my mind, I still think that at some point in time, ALE had Natalee in their possession, her remains I mean.  No matter how many times they changed it afterwards, vd Straaton did say he has seen the evidence she was deceased and not just the files.

Off to the Monkey Bunkey as more will be revealed tomorrow but unfortunately it is more likely to be the corruption of Aruba instead of the location of Natalee.

Night, all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: June 15, 2010, 03:19:08 AM »

I remember I used to say, "paulus is going down"

ha, he is down in hell    NOW   --- right where he belongs

Joran is in a hell hole with a one way ticket to sunburn city to meet his evil master

At one time a few years ago, all that Natalee and her family ever had was hope. that was all there was for a bit of time.

because every single time that things were getting close to coming into the open concerning the corruption and cover-ups,  the RUG was pulled out from underneath everything. it was like the lights got turned off just when you were about to find the key

well, the lights are on now.

you can run and tell all the Angels things are going to be ok now.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: June 15, 2010, 03:21:13 AM »

texasmom - you are a treasure.

I think Joran's in the right place, for a long time.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Nov. 19, 2008

“And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.” – Beth Holloway

Good night!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: June 15, 2010, 03:27:25 AM »

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=3

(that push up bra had it's work cut out for it, lol)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: June 15, 2010, 03:32:19 AM »

texasmom - you are a treasure.

I think Joran's in the right place, for a long time.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Nov. 19, 2008

“And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.” – Beth Holloway

Good night!

Thank you msmarple!  You are too!

Yes I agree, Joran is in the right place...for a long time. 

Sweet dreams...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: June 15, 2010, 03:45:50 AM »

Frank - Here`s how the family of a missing boy acts.

I hate to say it but he's got that same look Joran gets. 

At least there's indications that he doesn't go "commando" like his older brother.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.