March 28, 2024, 06:46:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 477775 times)
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: June 15, 2010, 01:06:16 PM »

HLN just reported that Anita is in hiding and only speaking to CLOSE friends...I guess the Film Festival was top secret! LMAO

Someone needs to send them the pics from the party!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: June 15, 2010, 01:07:52 PM »

Joran van der Sloot will be tried by a judge who indicted the nephew of Alejandro Toledo for rape
Former anti-corruption judge Córdova Carlos Morales assumed the complaint for murder and theft simple. Nakasaki study learned that the Dutchman would assume defense

Judge Carlos Morales Cordova, the Fourth Court for Prison Inmates in Lima, received yesterday the prosecutor's report on simple murder and theft against the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores, Joran van der Sloot, which occurred on 30 May at the hotel TAC Miraflores.

The judge will have to make a series of measures, including reconstruction of the crime and the confrontation of the Dutchman with the taxi drivers that led him to Tacna, where he fled to Chile. It transpired that Van der Sloot said that they knew that he fled because he has committed a crime, but these have denied it.

Reported "Perú.21, the court also be psychological and psychiatric expertise and forensic expertise to order a laptop and hard drive of the accused.

About Judge Morales is known that in 2005 sentenced to four years in prison and ordered invasive Herminio Porras market eviction Santa Anita. In 2006 indicted the nephew of former President Toledo, Miguel Toledo, for the crime of rape, but could not read his sentence because it never showed up.

NEW LAWYER
Yesterday it emerged that the private attorney he had hired Van der Sloot decided to depart from the case and learned that it could take the post César Nakasaki, lawyer of former president Alberto Fujimori.
Retrieved from "Perú.21" the well-known lawyer replied, "I can not confirm nor deny if I made that request."

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/495350/van-der-sloot-juzgado-magistrado-que-proceso-sobrino-toledo-violacion
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: June 15, 2010, 01:08:49 PM »

HLN just reported that Anita is in hiding and only speaking to CLOSE friends...I guess the Film Festival was top secret! LMAO

Someone needs to send them the pics from the party!

Everyone in the Bollywood event were her close friends then.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: June 15, 2010, 01:16:40 PM »

ARUBA sucks

Anita sucks

Greta sucks

Paulus sucks

K1  sucks

K2  sucks

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: June 15, 2010, 01:17:28 PM »

I don't know if this is a re-post, but hadn't seen it yet:

Aruba, Peru to swap notes on Joran van der Sloot

Officials hope any details they share involving Joran van der Sloot, middle, and the murder of Stephany Flores, right, will help in the Natalee Holloway investigation.
Aruban and Peruvian authorities have agreed to "help each other" in the murder investigation of Stephany Flores - in which Joran Van der Sloot is the prime suspect, Aruban government spokesman Taco Stein told CNN Tuesday.

Investigators hope the cooperation will lead to new information about the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005 in Aruba. Van der Sloot is also a suspect in that case.

Following a phone meeting with Peruvian judge Carlos Morales on Tuesday morning, Stein said Peruvian authorities have agreed to allow Aruban investigators into Peru once a formal request has been made. He did not indicate when that more formal request would take place or when Aruban investigators are expected to arrive in Peru, but described the meeting as a "positive start" to information sharing.

On Monday, van der Sloot, who is in the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, was awaiting a psychological evaluation, prison authorities said. He is in a high-security area of the prison where only two of 10 cells are occupied, and he has no contact with inmates in the general prison population. He is under guard 24 hours a day, authorities said.  The only other inmate in the area is alleged Colombian hit man Hugo Trujillo Ospina.

The two have spent some time together in a common area where there is a television set and weights made of out of broomsticks and soda bottles, authorities said.

On Monday, van der Sloot's attorney resigned saying the job was causing too many problems for him.

According to transcripts of his confession, van der Sloot said he elbowed Flores in the face before strangling her and then suffocating her with his own shirt.

– CNN's David Ariosto contributed to this report.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/15/aruba-peru-to-swap-notes-on-joran-van-der-sloot/
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: June 15, 2010, 01:18:20 PM »

yep, thats right i linked Greta in with them all

she is such a nut, she belongs in the same place as them

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: June 15, 2010, 01:19:50 PM »

Anita  hiding>?????????????????

pppftttttttttt

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: June 15, 2010, 01:23:43 PM »

does anyone see a resemblance between Anita and Cindy Anthony ?

Anita and sasquatch ??

Anita and  a kick boxing clown ?

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: June 15, 2010, 01:24:02 PM »

ARUBA sucks

Anita sucks

Greta sucks

Paulus sucks

K1  sucks

K2  sucks

Ditto
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: June 15, 2010, 01:29:06 PM »

I have been biting my tongue every time I see this picture  LOL    Seriously, is Joran deformed? I've never quite seen anything like this before.

well, since you asked...

he has one right foot sized 10.5, and one left foot sized 14, a head like a medicine ball, and a wang like a chimpmunk, so I would say - YEEESSS.

lol
OMG, when I saw that picture with the one foot so much smaller than the other, I just figured someone photoshopped it. Yes, he is deformed and his mind is deranged.

LOL, yes the foot pic is photoshopped by me.

Seriously, that doesn't look right.  Just sayin. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: June 15, 2010, 01:31:40 PM »

Disclaimer defense attorney Dutchman Joran van der Sloot

A new twist is the case of the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, who accepted a confession to killing the young Peruvian Stephany Flores Ramirez last month. This time his counsel, the Peruvian Maximo Navarro Highness gave to the defense of van der Sloot, this according to information that the lawyer for Foreign Affairs of the South American country provided the AP.

"This case I have created many problems," said Highness who have received strong pressure to resign to defend the Dutchman.

When the defense took Highness chose to apply a new strategy and eventually said he would seek to invalidate the statement that van der Sloot gave the Peruvian police, where he accepted Stephany Flores killing.

"We intend to start the case from scratch. We will challenge everything and look for a new statement that the prosecutor presented a translator and me as a lawyer," he said at the time Highness the Peruvian press.

Highness would ask the courts to Joran van der Sloot is terminated by a violent emotion homicide, which the maximum penalty is nine years. According to prison authorities Peruvian Highness is the only person who has visited van der Sloot in jail so far.

His life is $ 50
For only $ 50 a prisoner can decapitate van der Sloot. So cheap cost of life in Peru's prisons. This was the view of the international defense lawyer Michael Griffith to the Early Show on CBS.

"In this prison they can get everything. Women, guns, drugs, everything can be achieved with money. Even for $ 50 you can cut the neck. If the family of this young woman decides to pay $ 50 or $ 100 in prison and would be doing line to cut the throat of van der Sloot.

But just as money can buy everything, is it possible that the family of van der Sloot can pay money for someone to defend? Griffith believes that if someone wants to kill you inside the prison will sooner or later.

So for this lawyer would be surprising if the Dutchman lasted more than seven years inside this prison, considered one of the most dangerous of Peru.

Making friends in prison
Van der Sloot is admitted to the Miguel Castro Castro prison on the outskirts of the Peruvian capital. The Dutchman citizen is in a high security zone and is under surveillance 24 hours a day.

The confessed murderer of Stephany Flores has established a unique friendship with Trujillo Alejandro Ospina Colombian hit man, alleged murderer of Peruvian entrepreneurs Myriam Fefer. A famous case police in Peru. They talk, play cards, the Dutchman's favorite activity of 22 years. According to the newspaper published after Trujillo Trade jokingly told van der Sloot "I'm a thug and you're a psychotic."

In the area where they are both there are only 10 cells that are busy and they do not have contact with the rest of the prison population.

http://www.elmundo.es/america/2010/06/15/noticias/1276619424.html
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: June 15, 2010, 01:31:42 PM »

Joran van der Sloot will be tried by a judge who indicted the nephew of Alejandro Toledo for rape
Former anti-corruption judge Córdova Carlos Morales assumed the complaint for murder and theft simple. Nakasaki study learned that the Dutchman would assume defense

Judge Carlos Morales Cordova, the Fourth Court for Prison Inmates in Lima, received yesterday the prosecutor's report on simple murder and theft against the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores, Joran van der Sloot, which occurred on 30 May at the hotel TAC Miraflores.

The judge will have to make a series of measures, including reconstruction of the crime and the confrontation of the Dutchman with the taxi drivers that led him to Tacna, where he fled to Chile. It transpired that Van der Sloot said that they knew that he fled because he has committed a crime, but these have denied it.

Reported "Perú.21, the court also be psychological and psychiatric expertise and forensic expertise to order a laptop and hard drive of the accused.

About Judge Morales is known that in 2005 sentenced to four years in prison and ordered invasive Herminio Porras market eviction Santa Anita. In 2006 indicted the nephew of former President Toledo, Miguel Toledo, for the crime of rape, but could not read his sentence because it never showed up.

NEW LAWYER
Yesterday it emerged that the private attorney he had hired Van der Sloot decided to depart from the case and learned that it could take the post César Nakasaki, lawyer of former president Alberto Fujimori.
Retrieved from "Perú.21" the well-known lawyer replied, "I can not confirm nor deny if I made that request."

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/495350/van-der-sloot-juzgado-magistrado-que-proceso-sobrino-toledo-violacion

Thanks Northern!  Is this the first time we've seen this?

Because that raised my eyebrows.....

Biografía

César Nakazaki Servigón nació en Lima hace 45 años.
Es hijo del pediatra César Nakazaki y de Consuelo Servigón.

Estudió en Chiclayo en el Colegio Manuel Pardo.
A los 18 años, César inició la carrera de Derecho y Ciencias Políticas en la Universidad de Lima.

Siempre mantuvo un espíritu generoso e imparcial entre su familia y amigos, pues fue criado para eso, no sólo por sus padres sino también por sus profesores y maestros posteriormente. Como es el caso de su querido maestro José Santos Chichizolla, quien fuera su profesor de las aulas universitarias y posteriormente su mentor en las practicas pre-profesionales en el estudio Santos Chichizolla, allá por los años ochenta, en donde ya se avizoraba como un gran abogado. 
http://www.cesarnakazaki.com/main.php

Translated:

César Nakazaki Servigón was born in Lima 45 years ago.
Pediatrician is the son of César Nakazaki and Consuelo Servigón.

He studied in Chicago at the Colegio Manuel Pardo.
At 18, Caesar began to study law and political science at the University of Lima.

He always maintained a generous spirit and impartial between his family and friends, as was raised for that, not only by parents but also by their teachers and teachers later. As is the case of his beloved teacher Chichizolla Jose Santos, who was his professor in the university classroom and later his mentor in the pre-professional practices in the study Chichizolla Santos back in the eighties, where he already envisioned as a great lawyer.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: June 15, 2010, 01:32:13 PM »

The data on Joran's laptop could be a treasure chest in regards to the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning Natalee Holloway went missing.

The data on Joran's laptop could be a treasure chest in regards to who ALL the participants were who were involved in the cover up to protect Joran and Paulus ... the coverup that has prevented justice and closure from prevailing for five long years.

I hope that Peru does not part with Joran's laptop prior to backing up it up ... backing it up several times.

Janet

++++++++

Aruba, Peru to swap notes on Joran van der Sloot
June 15th, 2010
11:53 AM ET

Aruban and Peruvian authorities have agreed to "help each other" in the murder investigation of Stephany Flores - in which Joran Van der Sloot is the prime suspect, Aruban government spokesman Taco Stein told CNN Tuesday.

Investigators hope the cooperation will lead to new information about the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005 in Aruba. Van der Sloot is also a suspect in that case.

Following a phone meeting with Peruvian judge Carlos Morales on Tuesday morning, Stein said Peruvian authorities have agreed to allow Aruban investigators into Peru once a formal request has been made. He did not indicate when that more formal request would take place or when Aruban investigators are expected to arrive in Peru, but described the meeting as a "positive start" to information sharing.

On Monday, van der Sloot, who is in the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, was awaiting a psychological evaluation, prison authorities said. He is in a high-security area of the prison where only two of 10 cells are occupied, and he has no contact with inmates in the general prison population. He is under guard 24 hours a day, authorities said.  The only other inmate in the area is alleged Colombian hit man Hugo Trujillo Ospina.

The two have spent some time together in a common area where there is a television set and weights made of out of broomsticks and soda bottles, authorities said.

On Monday, van der Sloot's attorney resigned saying the job was causing too many problems for him.

According to transcripts of his confession, van der Sloot said he elbowed Flores in the face before strangling her and then suffocating her with his own shirt.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/15/aruba-peru-to-swap-notes-on-joran-van-der-sloot/?hpt=T2

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: June 15, 2010, 01:34:56 PM »

Joran signature comparison

On top - the Peru confession, next, the expired Dutch passport issued on Aruba, last Thailand exit visa.

Mr thinks that he was trying some kinda hocus pocus with the confession signature.

If the bottom two are his usual signature of his name-they are very disturbing indeed & clearly demonstrate what he's capable of, IMO.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: June 15, 2010, 01:41:49 PM »

I am very concerned about "Aruba" working with anyone. I don't trust anyone from Aruba and I sure how the Holloways are represented and someone is present when anyone from Aruba speaks with Joran.

I think it's insane for the contents of Joran's computer to be shared with "Aruban Authorities." I would hope John Kelly would have something to say about this.

Isn't it clear to everyone Aruba's MO is to find evidence and destroy it?

This so called "cooperation" makes me very uncomfortable. Aruba has no interest in prosecuting itself, or finding Natalee, there is nothing good in it for them.

It really is the Aruba Dirty Police and it still is that way.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: June 15, 2010, 01:45:57 PM »

Rob this unhealthy fixation on Joran's ....er has to stop!  did anyone else notice that Ludwick mentions he met joran after paulus death and "knew" him for about 3 1/2 months...and they were watching the Natalee Holloway movie...WTH..how sick is that?

Kath Drenga is probably fuming that Ludwick got to spend all that time with Joran. She's got marbles rollin' in her noggin too.

< starry eyes > lol

Morning, Rob,

So good to know what Hotsh*t has been up to.

But seriously, wouldn't Joran's diminutive features provoke a universal response in both females and males that is most likely to be a laugh considering his height and size (punkinhead) otherwise?  I wonder if this is not the case and it sets Joran off because he is just tired of it.

Oh, so that's who Kath Drenga is-that "Hotshot" poster person.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: June 15, 2010, 01:46:49 PM »

I am very behind, as usual, but I wanted to know if there was anything else mentioned about Stephany sending a text that she was going into her bedroom as she was walking into Joran's room.  I thought that was odd and was curious, or was this a rumor early on?

I'm still catching up too JOLfan. I wonder if Joran took some money for her originally to get her a room to spend the night. She probably didn't want her name on any hotel register. Remember the video where he gets a key from the receptionist? And then he took her to his room instead... I don't know, here's where my theory gets a bit confused.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: June 15, 2010, 01:47:44 PM »

I am very concerned about "Aruba" working with anyone. I don't trust anyone from Aruba and I sure how the Holloways are represented and someone is present when anyone from Aruba speaks with Joran.

I think it's insane for the contents of Joran's computer to be shared with "Aruban Authorities." I would hope John Kelly would have something to say about this.

Isn't it clear to everyone Aruba's MO is to find evidence and destroy it?

This so called "cooperation" makes me very uncomfortable. Aruba has no interest in prosecuting itself, or finding Natalee, there is nothing good in it for them.

It really is the Aruba Dirty Police and it still is that way.

I agree Frank - and I truly hope the FBI will be present for such 'information sharing' times between Aruba and Peru.  For once, Natalee's rights need to be protected.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: June 15, 2010, 01:52:00 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/06/famia-di-joran-van-der-sloot-lo-ta-viahando-pa-peru-awe-of-manan/

Famia di Joran Van Der Sloot lo ta viahando pa peru awe of mañan

Publication: Diamars, 15 Juni 2010. Categoria: General

Van der Sloot a keda sin abogado defensor

ORANJESTAD (AAN):   DIARIO ta hayando informacion cu e famia di Joran van der Sloot lo mester ta viahando pa Peru entre awe diamars y Diaranzon.

Tin indicacion cu e mama di Joran lo a manda bise cu e no por a biaha pasobra e no tin e fondonan suficiente.

Awor por ta Anita van der Sloot a haya e placa necesario pa bay Peru y topa cu su yiu.

E otro informa ta bisa cu Joran van der Sloot a keda sin abogado defensor.  Maximo Altez Navarro tabata defendiendo Joran den e caso aki pero el a laga sa cu su famia ta confrontando hopi problema y pesey el a dicidi di separa di e caso aki.

A indica cu famia van der Sloot lo busca un abogado nobo pa Joran.

Segun Polis, Joran a mustra insigur y deprimi for di momento cu el a keda cera den prison. E ta comiendo masha tiki,  segun version policial.

Through pap translator:

family by joran van der sloot will is viahando before peru today or tomorrow

publication: tuesday, 15 june 2010. categoria: general

van der sloot owing to remain without advocate defensor oranjestad (aan): daily paper is hayando informacion cu the family by joran van der sloot will have to is viahando before peru among today tuesday y diaranzon. have indicacion cu the mam by joran will owing to send bise cu the not can owing to trip because the not have the fondonan sufficient. at present can is anita van der sloot owing to attain the coin necesario before bay peru y encounter cu her child. the another informa is say cu joran van der sloot owing to remain without advocate defensor. maximo altez navarro was defendiendo joran in the caso here but past owing to allow know cu her family is confrontando quite problem y pesey past owing to dicidi by separa by the caso here. owing to indica cu family van der sloot will busca one advocate new before joran. according police, joran owing to indicate insigur y deprimi for by instant cu past owing to remain close in gaol. the is comiendo very bit, according version policial.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: June 15, 2010, 01:55:36 PM »

ARUBA sucks

Anita sucks

Greta sucks

Paulus sucks

K1  sucks

K2  sucks

And Joran sucks... Nah, I won't finish that sentence--too easy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.