April 19, 2024, 11:52:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479471 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: June 15, 2010, 02:40:52 PM »

I am very concerned about "Aruba" working with anyone. I don't trust anyone from Aruba and I sure how the Holloways are represented and someone is present when anyone from Aruba speaks with Joran.

I think it's insane for the contents of Joran's computer to be shared with "Aruban Authorities." I would hope John Kelly would have something to say about this.

Isn't it clear to everyone Aruba's MO is to find evidence and destroy it?

This so called "cooperation" makes me very uncomfortable. Aruba has no interest in prosecuting itself, or finding Natalee, there is nothing good in it for them.

It really is the Aruba Dirty Police and it still is that way.

Natalee Holloway uncles gets it.

Janet

++++++

THE PERSISTENCE ENDEAVOR

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

Sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

I do not think that Peru will work with Aruba.  That was Aruba saying they talked to the judge and they want to share info.  The judge was not quoted as saying anything in reply.  I really think that Aruba just put that out there to save face..since it is how many days they are trying to get in touch with Peru..and nobody answered the phone. 

So anything Aruban authorities say I take with a huge grain of salt.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: June 15, 2010, 02:42:43 PM »

Worse yet, Aruba will try to alter Joran's hard drive the way they did Deepak's recording to Jaime Skeeters.

Remember the only copy that was different was the one that came from ALE.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: June 15, 2010, 02:43:51 PM »

HLN just reported from Peru:

-- the new attorney for Joran is a private attorney but it isn't clear if he's being paid by the family or is appointed
-- it's official, Aruba will be working with the Peruvian authorities on the case, sharing information.
-- no word on where Joran's family is and when they might come to Peru

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: June 15, 2010, 02:44:07 PM »

Worse yet, Aruba will try to alter Joran's hard drive the way they did Deepak's recording to Jaime Skeeters.

I don't think Peru is going to give Aruba the original hard drive off the laptop, only a copy.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: June 15, 2010, 02:44:12 PM »

O/T the rig that is collecting oil in the gulf from the leaking rig just got hit by lightening and is now on fire.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: June 15, 2010, 02:44:42 PM »

Wake up, Steph!!!!!!!!!!!  Aruban authorities are NOT going to "help" you or Dave.  They are not going to do anything to inevstigate Joran's latest claim - the Aruban authorities know where Natalee's remains are.  Ask Dolph Richardson about what he did with certain items recovered from the ocean floor.

Next time you see your friendly shadow in the silver jeep - put a sign in the back window of your car that says "Hello AHATA, how many of you are left from your Strategic Communciations Task Force from 2005?"

Then show him the universal single digit hand wave, and tell him that's from America.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/06/15/one-not-so-happy-island/

ONE “NOT SO” HAPPY ISLAND

* June 15, 2010 – 5:57 am

As we all await the confession from Joran Van Der Sloot as to what he did with Natalee’s body, the focus of the Natalee Holloway case has shifted the eyes of the world back onto the island of Aruba. Much to the dismay of the islanders, in particular Aruban authorities.

As I write this, Dave Holloway is meeting with officials, I can’t be specific as to who. But, before he left this morning, he asked me if we could go to the place on the map that Joran drew, indicating where he now claims he put Natalee’s body. This hand drawn map I received from Joran’s friend Jaap, right before his house was raided in the Netherlands, is the last and the latest tale from JVS at to where he put Natalee’s body. How serious are authorities taking this map??? Or do they believe this is just another one of Van Der Sloot’s lies. A wild goose chase???. Whatever the case, Dave Holloway feels it has to be looked at — and wanted to do it himself.

So off we went to the location early this a.m. Dave really just wanted to get a feel for the place, perhaps a sense of whether or not his daughter’s body was there, and to see if this location could fit into his timeline of events. He wasn’t expecting to find an answer today — and we weren’t expecting to be followed.

When we arrived, I watched as Dave just stared into the location for a few minutes, and in his deep voice he theorized what could have happened, based on the latest information from the map. Then a car pulled up, which was odd, an islander, in a silver jeep. Dave and I were getting ready to leave to grab some batteries and some breakfast. This man approached us but didn’t say a word. Without revealing too much about the location — it took him an effort to get to us — so it was no coincidence he was there. As we walked to the car, Dave said “he’s following us.” I thought at first Dave was being paranoid, a distraught father looking for his daughter’s remains, one could only imagine would make the strongest of us cross over the edge. As we got into the car, he starred long and hard at us. In retrospect, I should have asked him what he wanted, but I’ve learned to avoid confrontation, especially in a foreign country, and I sensed Ddave’s urgency in wanting to get going. We got in our car and drove off, minutes later I saw his car in the rear view mirror. I turned right, he turned right, I stopped and spun around…he did the same. Now I realized Dave was telling the truth — we were being followed. After a few crafty moves under the stern guidance of Dave Holloway, we managed to elude our island friend. I’ll go on the record and say that if I hadn’t seen it myself I would never believed him.

I have no idea who he was/who he worked for or why he was following us or what he wanted. Dave says it to intimidate him, and it’s happened before. I don’t understand this. Why be mad at the father of the girl who was murdered on your island. Why not be mad at the guy who murdered his daugther instead?? Dave is not here to trash Aruba, or hold a press conference asking for a boycott. He doesn’t care. He wants one thing — his daughter’s body to take her home.

Amen !!

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: June 15, 2010, 02:45:25 PM »

Posted by Resigned at RU when asked if Anita was in Peru yet:  lol

resigned wrote:

Supposedly Wednesday with a Dutch camera crew - but it won't be like those American camera crews that came to Aruba for Beth. This is different - they are Dutch - they will only cover her visit with the dignity and class that befits the mother of the most despised man in Peru at the moment.

Love Bowls will be set up at the airport only they will be in the shape of windmills to give them a special air of superiority over the standard hat passing.

LMAO!  These idiots are acting as if the Queen of England is due to arrive.  DUMBA$$E$!!!!  These people need a brain...a human one this time!!!! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: June 15, 2010, 02:45:36 PM »

Resigned delights in being the thorn in the side of all the Slootsters at RU.  I have posted there as such myself in the past.  It can be highly entertaining to counter their delusions with a few facts now and then.

Some of their theories border on insanity, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: June 15, 2010, 02:45:41 PM »

O/T the rig that is collecting oil in the gulf from the leaking rig just got hit by lightening and is now on fire.

Oh Lordy..BP has really upset Mother Nature this time!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: June 15, 2010, 02:46:15 PM »

I don't think Peru is going to give Aruba the original hard drive off the laptop, only a copy.

HLN actually stated that having Aruba's help in piecing together when/how Joran traveled from Aruba to Peru could be very helpful?

Have an important work call now so must run but didn't gather any further details except the impression that "meetings" will continue between Aruba and Peru

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: June 15, 2010, 02:46:16 PM »

Oh, my!  That Steph doesn't have a clue.  I thought he was up to speed on evrything but this reveals he isn't.  Poor Dave.

And as for things found on Joran's laptop, in his cxonfession, etc.  That will be the same deal as his video confession given in the deVries recordings.  Unless it can be verified with "real" (forensic?  who knows) evidence, Aruba will once again disregard it as they have everything Joran and done and said.

I had hoped he was, Anna.  IMO, this is a prime opportunity to have some things looked into.  I posted on Steph's blog about what Tim Miller said on his own show about the human remains recovered by Aruba in that fish cage.

Maybe if many Monkeys do the same, he might actually take up the cause, and try to find some answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: June 15, 2010, 02:46:20 PM »

http://www.newsoxy.com/world/holloway-dad-and-answers-13379.html

Holloway Dad and Answers Revealed

By: Kara Gilmour
Staff Writer
Published: Jun 15, 2010

Holloway dad and answers revealed in Natalee Holloway's disappearance. Natalee Holloway's dad met with Aruban authorities to seek new clues that could provide some answers. Joran van der Sloot has promised Holloway's dad information and answers to the location of her body, but he wanted money from the family.

"He's very saddened," Tim Miller, a friend and the founder of Texas EquuSearch that has repeatedly searched for the missing daughter since 2005, said in a statement. "He feels that if the Arubans had done their job, Joran would be in jail and Stephany would be alive." Miller has been staying with the Holloway family in Aruba but hasn't attended the meetings.

Dave Holloway planned to discuss the latest developments with prosecutors and investigators. He wants to know if there has been any new information provided by Joran van der Sloot since his arrest for the killing of a 21-year-old woman in Peru. Sloot was jailed Friday on charges of killing business student Stephany Flores on May 30 in a Lima hotel.

Sloot has changed his story on many occasions. The stories are either lies or something he made up in an effort to bargain. The suspect now wants a deal to go to Arbua because he wants better prison conditions than what they offer in Peru.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: June 15, 2010, 02:47:34 PM »

Precisely!  I will never forget that.  Shepard Smith, IIRC, is whose show that aired on, with the comparisons.  Yep, the only one that was 'altered' was the one provided to his show by ALE.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: June 15, 2010, 02:47:44 PM »

DAVE - when has working WITH the Aruban authorities done you any good?  Seriously, I'd like to know.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 03:00:58 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: June 15, 2010, 02:49:24 PM »

Working together with the Aruban enemy in the quest of justice for Natalee holloway will never result in a positive outcome.  The Aruban agenda from the getgo has been to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway by distancing Joran and Paulus from implication.

The stakes are much higher now.  If Joran talks and reveals the truth ... those at all levels of the Aruban/Dutch administrations who were participants in the cover up that has put a family through a five year H--- on Earth will be exposed.

Janet

+++++

Deadly Connections?
June 11, 2010

Working with the FBI and Aruban authorities, Kelly and Holloway hoped that van der Sloot would be arrested-- if not for allegedly implicating himself in Natalee’s death then for extortion or wire fraud.

But van der Sloot was not picked up.

CHRIS HANSEN: Why wasn't he arrested on the spot?

JOHN KELLY: That I don't know.  I mean, I went down there, I did what I was supposed to do. When I got on the plane May 11, I thought it was a done deal.  And he was going to be arrested at some point.  ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37650865/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/page/5/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: June 15, 2010, 02:50:11 PM »

I wonder who the visitor was on Sunday that he would not see?

?... Greta?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: June 15, 2010, 02:51:31 PM »

DAVE - when has working WITH the Aruban authorities done you any good?  Seriously, I'd like to know.

I just don't have a good feeling about this at all, Klaas.

I wonder if his wife's BFF has been 'helping' them since they arrived?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 03:01:15 PM by klaasend » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: June 15, 2010, 02:52:25 PM »

I wonder who the visitor was on Sunday that he would not see?

?... Greta?

that was my first thought but I am not sure if she was in Peru on Sunday.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: June 15, 2010, 02:52:50 PM »

Good-maybe burning off the oil [ at long last ] will help.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: June 15, 2010, 02:53:02 PM »

Same as Skeeters?  They still changed their copy and tried to pass it off as the original.

And lots of people bought that. 

But surely not the same trick again.

They must come up with a NEW trick as to why they can't act just in case there is any information on the hard drive.  I am sure they are working on the new trick even as we speak.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.