April 24, 2024, 09:31:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479700 times)
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: June 15, 2010, 03:16:29 PM »

klaas, could you point me in the direction of the photos of the crab cage that Tim found? I can't find where I put mine.

Most of those pics are in this thread about the Persistence search:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0

thank you, I knew you would know, you are the best! : )

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: June 15, 2010, 03:18:27 PM »

Robin Holloway - December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.

As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: June 15, 2010, 03:19:07 PM »

O/T the rig that is collecting oil in the gulf from the leaking rig just got hit by lightening and is now on fire.

NR, Where did you get this info? I have a son still offshore. Thanks

Cajun - it's breaking news on the FoxNews and CNN sites but Fox just said I believe that the fire is out and they are back working.

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: June 15, 2010, 03:22:29 PM »

klaas, could you point me in the direction of the photos of the crab cage that Tim found? I can't find where I put mine.

I agree LTL, she is the best!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: June 15, 2010, 03:23:24 PM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/15/aruba-peru-to-swap-notes-on-joran-van-der-sloot/?hpt=T2

Aruba, Peru to swap notes on Joran van der Sloot

Officials hope any details they share involving Joran van der Sloot, middle, and the murder of Stephany Flores, right, will help in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Aruban and Peruvian authorities have agreed to "help each other" in the murder investigation of Stephany Flores - in which Joran Van der Sloot is the prime suspect, Aruban government spokesman Taco Stein told CNN Tuesday.

Investigators hope the cooperation will lead to new information about the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005 in Aruba. Van der Sloot is also a suspect in that case.

Following a phone meeting with Peruvian judge Carlos Morales on Tuesday morning, Stein said Peruvian authorities have agreed to allow Aruban investigators into Peru once a formal request has been made. He did not indicate when that more formal request would take place or when Aruban investigators are expected to arrive in Peru, but described the meeting as a "positive start" to information sharing.

On Monday, van der Sloot, who is in the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, was awaiting a psychological evaluation, prison authorities said. He is in a high-security area of the prison where only two of 10 cells are occupied, and he has no contact with inmates in the general prison population. He is under guard 24 hours a day, authorities said.  The only other inmate in the area is alleged Colombian hit man Hugo Trujillo Ospina.

The two have spent some time together in a common area where there is a television set and weights made of out of broomsticks and soda bottles, authorities said.

On Monday, van der Sloot's attorney resigned saying the job was causing too many problems for him.

According to transcripts of his confession, van der Sloot said he elbowed Flores in the face before strangling her and then suffocating her with his own shirt.

I would like to know which investigators are going to Peru.  This is not a good idea.

Also, now is the time for Greta to release the names that were bleeped out during her interview with Joran this way Peru knows these investigators are crooked and part of the coverup.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: June 15, 2010, 03:23:33 PM »

I agree LTL, she is the best!

no doubt about it

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
muisje
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: June 15, 2010, 03:23:59 PM »

"Lawyer Joran remains at '
Released: June 15, 2010 5:47 p.m. 
Last edited:June 15, 2010 5:46 p.m. 

AMSTERDAM - Lawyer Máximo Altez made the defense of Joran van der Sloot would not down. Monday Peruvian media reported that he would quit as among his family would have suffered.
Worldwide log on with a reliable source that it continues to counsel the matter.
Lawyer Altez be relocated to an undisclosed location because the windows of his office were smashed.
The lawyer had previously know to object to the admission to be quoted Van der Sloot about the murder of 21-year-old Peruvian Stephany Flores. The statement was illegally obtained.

Holloway
Van der Sloot said he Flores late May in his hotel room in the Peruvian capital Lima, was beaten and strangled because she had read something on his laptop on the case of Natalee Holloway. Van der Sloot is suspected in Aruba in 2005 of involvement in the disappearance of the U.S..

Van der Sloot's mother wants the case against her son in the Netherlands continues.  It has a prominent Peruvian lawyer said at the World Service.
According to her lawyer who would have spoken is legally possible but in practice unattainable.
A lawyer who wishes to remain anonymous, fears that Van der Sloot is no fair trial. De massahysterie over de moord zou dat onmogelijk maken. The mass hysteria about the murder would be impossible.

© Novum © AP 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: June 15, 2010, 03:24:53 PM »

Does it bother anyone else that Vinda DeSousa (Dave's attorney) more than likely hangs out with Julia Renfro (known disinformant) when the lights and cameras fade?

That does not seem like a scenario that is helpful to the Holloway family in their quest for justice.

Matter of fact, I would be down right repulsed by the notion and highly suspicious of that relationship, if it were me.

There is at least one photograph of them hanging out together, if not many more.

Dave's wife communicates with, and believes in Renfro, so why should their attorney socializing with her be any different in their eyes?

Makes me want to puke, but that's the sad reality of it.

Are you serious?  Oh my word.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: June 15, 2010, 03:26:51 PM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/15/aruba-peru-to-swap-notes-on-joran-van-der-sloot/?hpt=T2

Officials hope any details they share involving Joran van der Sloot, middle, and the murder of Stephany Flores, right, will help in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Aruban and Peruvian authorities have agreed to "help each other" in the murder investigation of Stephany Flores - in which Joran Van der Sloot is the prime suspect, Aruban government spokesman Taco Stein told CNN Tuesday.

Investigators hope the cooperation will lead to new information about the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005 in Aruba. Van der Sloot is also a suspect in that case.

Following a phone meeting with Peruvian judge Carlos Morales on Tuesday morning, Stein said Peruvian authorities have agreed to allow Aruban investigators into Peru once a formal request has been made. He did not indicate when that more formal request would take place or when Aruban investigators are expected to arrive in Peru, but described the meeting as a "positive start" to information sharing.

On Monday, van der Sloot, who is in the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, was awaiting a psychological evaluation, prison authorities said. He is in a high-security area of the prison where only two of 10 cells are occupied, and he has no contact with inmates in the general prison population. He is under guard 24 hours a day, authorities said.  The only other inmate in the area is alleged Colombian hit man Hugo Trujillo Ospina.

The two have spent some time together in a common area where there is a television set and weights made of out of broomsticks and soda bottles, authorities said.

On Monday, van der Sloot's attorney resigned saying the job was causing too many problems for him.

According to transcripts of his confession, van der Sloot said he elbowed Flores in the face before strangling her and then suffocating her with his own shirt.

I would like to know which investigators are going to Peru.  This is not a good idea.

Also, now is the time for Greta to release the names that were bleeped out during her interview with Joran this way Peru knows these investigators are crooked and part of the coverup.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: June 15, 2010, 03:27:21 PM »

On Monday, van der Sloot, who is in the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, was awaiting a psychological evaluation, prison authorities said. He is in a high-security area of the prison where only two of 10 cells are occupied, and he has no contact with inmates in the general prison population. He is under guard 24 hours a day, authorities said.  The only other inmate in the area is alleged Colombian hit man Hugo Trujillo Ospina.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: June 15, 2010, 03:29:38 PM »

All I see Taco is someone finally took your call and said put it in writing with a formal request.  Your investigators may come after it is approved.  Nothing from the judge leads me to believe Peru is going to swap info with them..other then Taco saying that.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: June 15, 2010, 03:30:09 PM »

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.

As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ....

Good grief-how naive can you get????? 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: June 15, 2010, 03:31:41 PM »

Good grief-how naive can you get????? 

Not you Janet-LOL!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: June 15, 2010, 03:33:18 PM »

Janet: I meant Robin is naive .,,
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: June 15, 2010, 03:34:48 PM »

Is there anything out of Peru confirming what Taco said about the info swap? 

I'd like to hear Peru's take on the phone call.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: June 15, 2010, 03:34:53 PM »

jen

I think the new lawyer's college was in Chiclayo, Peru (not Chicago...must be a translation error).

I hope the Colombian hitman gave Joran the name of the new lawyer, considering where the hitman lives.

I have never liked Vinda De Sousa (although her new hair looks nice).

Well, Aruba needs to give a formal request.  That will take forever.  They don't even know who has the authority to do that.  I would also require Aruba to disclose the results of the investigation of the investigation.  Peru should know the background of who they are giving information to.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: June 15, 2010, 03:35:25 PM »

lol

Some think I am naive but ... nothing could be further from the truth.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: June 15, 2010, 03:36:13 PM »

I would like to know which investigators are going to Peru.  This is not a good idea.

Auban investigators going to Peru.  Click on the picture below to watch the short video Wink :

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: June 15, 2010, 03:37:18 PM »

oops, sorry.  I agree San.  I believe there are so many corrupt ones though,  that if there is an honest one or two among them they are soon made to see the light.  They give up and go through the motions.  It's all pretend.

The only good I see coming from this is that Aruba is in the limelight again.

I don't know about Greta anymore.  Maybe the F. B. I. should subpoena her for those tapes.  Maybe they already have. 

Poor Dave - he has to deal with them - he has to continue to satisfy himself that he will continue his quest to find his daughter. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: June 15, 2010, 03:37:51 PM »

lol

Some think I am naive but ... nothing could be further from the truth.

Janet

LOL  I was so shocked at the info you typed that I was talking out loud to myself and then realized after I posted, how it could have been mis-read. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.