April 19, 2024, 01:30:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479398 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: June 15, 2010, 03:38:22 PM »

Now that was funny..LOL

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: June 15, 2010, 03:39:21 PM »

jen

I think the new lawyer's college was in Chiclayo, Peru (not Chicago...must be a translation error).

I hope the Colombian hitman gave Joran the name of the new lawyer, considering where the hitman lives.

I have never liked Vinda De Sousa (although her new hair looks nice).

Well, Aruba needs to give a formal request.  That will take forever.  They don't even know who has the authority to do that.  I would also require Aruba to disclose the results of the investigation of the investigation.  Peru should know the background of who they are giving information to.

Thanks Buckeye - could very well be a translation error.  I turn to google for those things, lol.

de Sousa..........wasn't she the one at odds w/Dompig over his earlier divorce?  Just an ugly situation all the way around, IMO.

I agree the resuts of the looksie into the investigation need to be made public, and in a hurry!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: June 15, 2010, 03:42:10 PM »

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/495457/ricardo-flores-cuestiono-al-fbi-no-detener-van-der-sloot-aruba

(translated by Google)

Ricardo Flores cuestionó al FBI por no detener a Van der Sloot en Aruba

In an interview with Fox News avoids sending a message to Van der Sloot's mother. "She's not his fault," said

Tuesday June 15, 2010 - 2:29 pm

Ricardo Flores questioned the FBI for failing to stop Van der Sloot in Aruba
In an interview with Fox News avoids sending a message to Van der Sloot's mother. "She's not his fault," said

Ricardo Flores broke her silence in recent days in an interview with U.S. broadcaster Fox News. Stephany Flores's father, allegedly killed by Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, questioned the actions of the FBI for his role in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway Young, in which the Dutchman was also involved.

A few days ago it emerged that the agency was investigating the Dutchman for the alleged crime of extortion Holloway's parents, however, do not stop running. Even, it was learned that he was framed upon delivery of $ 25,000.

"SHE HAS NO GUILT"
At another point in the conversation, in which the employer was accompanied by two of his sons and a translator, told the interviewer that Van der Sloot's mother was devastated by his son's situation in Peru.

"We'll see how he will feel if it is proved he is a murderer," said Flores. When the reporter asked if he wanted to send a message, he replied: "No. She has no guilt. "

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: June 15, 2010, 03:43:01 PM »

Does it bother anyone else that Vinda DeSousa (Dave's attorney) more than likely hangs out with Julia Renfro (known disinformant) when the lights and cameras fade?

That does not seem like a scenario that is helpful to the Holloway family in their quest for justice.

Matter of fact, I would be down right repulsed by the notion and highly suspicious of that relationship, if it were me.

There is at least one photograph of them hanging out together, if not many more.

It sure bothers me!

Hell to the yes squared!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: June 15, 2010, 03:43:34 PM »

and why the h didn't Stef read Daves book. 
Dave was followed.  Beth was followed, even rec'd threats.
Greta and Beth were followed.

Or is he just playing coy...   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: June 15, 2010, 03:44:41 PM »

Worse yet, Aruba will try to alter Joran's hard drive the way they did Deepak's recording to Jaime Skeeters.

Remember the only copy that was different was the one that came from ALE.

I don't think Peru is going to give Aruba the original hard drive off the laptop, only a copy.

I'm concerned as to just how helpful that laptop may even be in the NH investigation.  While it will of course hold valuable information at it relates to Stephany's case and to the extortion and wire fraud cases, as we well know it's been 5 years since Natalee disappeared.  I, myself, have burned up 2 laptops since then and have been on my third for over a year now.  I can't imagine I'm harder on a laptop that Joran. 

So, I'm hopeful he's had this laptop a good long time and it holds relevant evidence, I'm just not really hopeful.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: June 15, 2010, 03:44:58 PM »

jen

I think the new lawyer's college was in Chiclayo, Peru (not Chicago...must be a translation error).

I hope the Colombian hitman gave Joran the name of the new lawyer, considering where the hitman lives.

Well, Aruba needs to give a formal request.  That will take forever.  They don't even know who has the authority to do that.  I would also require Aruba to disclose the results of the investigation of the investigation.  Peru should know the background of who they are giving information to.

Thanks Buckeye - could very well be a translation error.  I turn to google for those things, lol.

de Sousa..........wasn't she the one at odds w/Dompig over his earlier divorce?  Just an ugly situation all the way around, IMO.

I agree the resuts of the looksie into the investigation need to be made public, and in a hurry!

Helen Lejune? was Dompig's exwife's attorney.
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: June 15, 2010, 03:46:10 PM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/15/aruba-peru-to-swap-notes-on-joran-van-der-sloot/?hpt=T2

Aruba, Peru to swap notes on Joran van der Sloot

Officials hope any details they share involving Joran van der Sloot, middle, and the murder of Stephany Flores, right, will help in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Aruban and Peruvian authorities have agreed to "help each other" in the murder investigation of Stephany Flores - in which Joran Van der Sloot is the prime suspect, Aruban government spokesman Taco Stein told CNN Tuesday.

Investigators hope the cooperation will lead to new information about the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005 in Aruba. Van der Sloot is also a suspect in that case.

Following a phone meeting with Peruvian judge Carlos Morales on Tuesday morning, Stein said Peruvian authorities have agreed to allow Aruban investigators into Peru once a formal request has been made. He did not indicate when that more formal request would take place or when Aruban investigators are expected to arrive in Peru, but described the meeting as a "positive start" to information sharing.

On Monday, van der Sloot, who is in the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, was awaiting a psychological evaluation, prison authorities said. He is in a high-security area of the prison where only two of 10 cells are occupied, and he has no contact with inmates in the general prison population. He is under guard 24 hours a day, authorities said.  The only other inmate in the area is alleged Colombian hit man Hugo Trujillo Ospina.

The two have spent some time together in a common area where there is a television set and weights made of out of broomsticks and soda bottles, authorities said.

On Monday, van der Sloot's attorney resigned saying the job was causing too many problems for him.

According to transcripts of his confession, van der Sloot said he elbowed Flores in the face before strangling her and then suffocating her with his own shirt.

Don't recall how to make an original post, so forgive me for piggy backing on your post.

No doubt Dave is aware he is 'in bed with the devil' looking for answers and it's difficult to chide him for that, although it would not be my choice.  Joran is way to dangerous to even remotely consider any favor - regardless.  Aruba hasn't changed their stripes one bit and probably the only thing that would come of Peru working with Aruba would be for them to ask Joran where he wants the powers at be to plant the stashed evidence.  I don't believe for a moment their isn't any.  The powers at be need leverage. 

I think Joran was a gangsta wanna be indoctrinated by his Father and those ill reputes he associated with, only none of them knew what a loose cannon he was going to be.

I recall reading about a couple who went to Aruba on their honeymoon, returned ten years later on their anniversary, rented a movie, and it happened to be THEM on their honeymoon night ten years younger!  Oh . . . NO!

No doubt the powers at be in Aruba are seeking some way out of all the bad, yet accurate, impression the world over has of them.  They have been exposed, lock, stock and barrel.

I hope somehow, someway, the remains of Natalee are returned to her family, but not for the sake of any deal other than not throwing him in with the prison population.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: June 15, 2010, 03:47:46 PM »

Time for coyness is over, IMO.  Time for walking on eggshells for fear of making ALE mad is over. Time for some damned answers!  This is what I posted at Steph's blog.  Steph there, Tim there.........I don't think this is an opportunity that will ever present itself again.

Wake up, Steph!!!!!!!!!!!

Aruban authorities are NOT going to “help” you or Dave. They are not going to do anything to inevstigate Joran’s latest claim – the Aruban authorities know where Natalee’s remains are.

Ask Dolph Richardson about what he did with certain items recovered from the ocean floor.

Next time you see your friendly shadow in the silver jeep – put a sign in the back window of your car that says

“Hello AHATA, how many of you are left from your Strategic Communciations Task Force from 2005?”

Then show him the universal single digit hand wave, and tell him that’s from America!!
+++++++

Sorry Steph, one more comment. You remember Tim Miller on your radio show discussing how Aruba finally admitted to having found human remains in the fish cage Persistence located? That Aruba told Tim they were MALE human remains.

That is what my comment above referred to regarding Dolph Richardson. He personally took posession of them, and it took him 2 weeks to get ‘something’ allegedly from that cage to the FBI for testing. While you are on Aruba, that might be a great thing for you to look into. Many people would be much obliged!!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: June 15, 2010, 03:49:12 PM »

Does it bother anyone else that Vinda DeSousa (Dave's attorney) more than likely hangs out with Julia Renfro (known disinformant) when the lights and cameras fade?

That does not seem like a scenario that is helpful to the Holloway family in their quest for justice.

Matter of fact, I would be down right repulsed by the notion and highly suspicious of that relationship, if it were me.

There is at least one photograph of them hanging out together, if not many more.

It sure bothers me!

Hell to the yes squared!

Bearly, lol!  Whenever I hear "hell to the no" I immediately think "Bob-baaaay!"  Smile  lol

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: June 15, 2010, 03:54:38 PM »

jen

Helen Lejune? was Dompig's exwife's attorney.

LOL

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for April 6
updated 9:15 a.m. PT, Fri., April. 7, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE‘S MOTHER: .... So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: June 15, 2010, 03:55:48 PM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/15/aruba-peru-to-swap-notes-on-joran-van-der-sloot/?hpt=T2

Aruba, Peru to swap notes on Joran van der Sloot

Officials hope any details they share involving Joran van der Sloot, middle, and the murder of Stephany Flores, right, will help in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Aruban and Peruvian authorities have agreed to "help each other" in the murder investigation of Stephany Flores - in which Joran Van der Sloot is the prime suspect, Aruban government spokesman Taco Stein told CNN Tuesday.

Investigators hope the cooperation will lead to new information about the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005 in Aruba. Van der Sloot is also a suspect in that case.

Following a phone meeting with Peruvian judge Carlos Morales on Tuesday morning, Stein said Peruvian authorities have agreed to allow Aruban investigators into Peru once a formal request has been made. He did not indicate when that more formal request would take place or when Aruban investigators are expected to arrive in Peru, but described the meeting as a "positive start" to information sharing.

On Monday, van der Sloot, who is in the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, was awaiting a psychological evaluation, prison authorities said. He is in a high-security area of the prison where only two of 10 cells are occupied, and he has no contact with inmates in the general prison population. He is under guard 24 hours a day, authorities said.  The only other inmate in the area is alleged Colombian hit man Hugo Trujillo Ospina.

The two have spent some time together in a common area where there is a television set and weights made of out of broomsticks and soda bottles, authorities said.

On Monday, van der Sloot's attorney resigned saying the job was causing too many problems for him.

According to transcripts of his confession, van der Sloot said he elbowed Flores in the face before strangling her and then suffocating her with his own shirt.

I would like to know which investigators are going to Peru.  This is not a good idea.

Also, now is the time for Greta to release the names that were bleeped out during her interview with Joran this way Peru knows these investigators are crooked and part of the coverup.

Auban investigators going to Peru.  Click on the picture below to watch the short video Wink :

I'm impressed.  It's better than I thought.  I didn't realize they even had transportation with a motor in it.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: June 15, 2010, 04:06:27 PM »

It sure bothers me!

Hell to the yes squared!

Bearly, lol!  Whenever I hear "hell to the no" I immediately think "Bob-baaaay!"  Smile  lol

Lifesong Smile

It's just best to think of anyone who puts themselves in the spotlight as being in bed with all the others in the spotlight.  Then there are those who slink in the shadows...

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #673 on: June 15, 2010, 04:07:21 PM »

Aruba is like the perineum of the world. Peru is like the ankle.

Anyone hoping that Aruba will finally do the right thing and solve this case is sorely mistaken.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: June 15, 2010, 04:08:07 PM »

Time for coyness is over, IMO.  Time for walking on eggshells for fear of making ALE mad is over. Time for some damned answers!  This is what I posted at Steph's blog.  Steph there, Tim there.........I don't think this is an opportunity that will ever present itself again.

Wake up, Steph!!!!!!!!!!!

Aruban authorities are NOT going to “help” you or Dave. They are not going to do anything to inevstigate Joran’s latest claim – the Aruban authorities know where Natalee’s remains are.

Ask Dolph Richardson about what he did with certain items recovered from the ocean floor.

Next time you see your friendly shadow in the silver jeep – put a sign in the back window of your car that says

“Hello AHATA, how many of you are left from your Strategic Communciations Task Force from 2005?”

Then show him the universal single digit hand wave, and tell him that’s from America!!
+++++++

Sorry Steph, one more comment. You remember Tim Miller on your radio show discussing how Aruba finally admitted to having found human remains in the fish cage Persistence located? That Aruba told Tim they were MALE human remains.

That is what my comment above referred to regarding Dolph Richardson. He personally took posession of them, and it took him 2 weeks to get ‘something’ allegedly from that cage to the FBI for testing. While you are on Aruba, that might be a great thing for you to look into. Many people would be much obliged!!

It's so infuriating!
Jen I agree that the time is now.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: June 15, 2010, 04:10:32 PM »

Anyone hoping that Aruba will finally do the right thing and solve this case is sorely mistaken.

It's hard to be hopeful. 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: June 15, 2010, 04:10:33 PM »

Oh, my!  That Steph doesn't have a clue.  I thought he was up to speed on evrything but this reveals he isn't.  Poor Dave.

And as for things found on Joran's laptop, in his cxonfession, etc.  That will be the same deal as his video confession given in the deVries recordings.  Unless it can be verified with "real" (forensic?  who knows) evidence, Aruba will once again disregard it as they have everything Joran and done and said.

I had hoped he was, Anna.  IMO, this is a prime opportunity to have some things looked into.  I posted on Steph's blog about what Tim Miller said on his own show about the human remains recovered by Aruba in that fish cage.

Maybe if many Monkeys do the same, he might actually take up the cause, and try to find some answers!

Here's the link to his blog:  http://stephww.wordpress.com/

Let's get to commenting folks!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: June 15, 2010, 04:11:52 PM »

maybe that was Girdle that went to the prison for a visit. But maybe she didn't want her package handled. just sayin'

there isn't enough money, gold, stardust, eternal life, etc, for me to do a body cavity search on Anita. That's a job for someone who has given up on life.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: June 15, 2010, 04:14:48 PM »

It's hard to be hopeful. 

all they care about is that hard-drive. That's all. Obvious why too.

Hi can!

+++

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: June 15, 2010, 04:14:57 PM »

DAVE - when has working WITH the Aruban authorities done you any good?  Seriously, I'd like to know.

I think sometimes Dave's piety gets in the way of his wisdom.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.