April 23, 2024, 04:57:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479629 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: June 15, 2010, 04:47:55 PM »

Here's mine...

Steph,

While you are on the island, perhaps you'll have time to check into what was done with the remains removed from the crab trap by the Aruban divers on January 7, 2008.  Tim Miller has said that he was told by Aruban officials that tests came back to show they were male human remains.  Now, that goes to show they were indeed human remains I think, but were they really male?  And if so, who's were they?  Doesn't that person's family deserve to know what happened to their loved one?  So many questions - no answers.

Here's the link again: http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/06/15/one-not-so-happy-island/

Does anyone have a link to where Tim Miller says there were human (male) remains in the crab trap. All I remember was Kyle dodgeing the question.

Here's the link - it was on Steph's radio show:

2/14/2010

Tim Miller on Steph Watts’ blog talk radio show “Watts Up With This?”       

Steph:   “Tim Miller, other people are asking ‘are there any plans to search in the ocean?'  isn’t that like looking for a needle in a haystack in this case?" 

Tim:  “Not really, not with the equipment that John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer have.  In fact, two years ago on December 30th we found a fish trap and we was almost positive it was Natalee’s body in the fish trap.  We dove on it along with the Aruban authorities and then they said they’ve got to contact the Netherlands to see how to preserve it and what to do with it, and we was all going to dive on it together.  The Aruban authorities dove on it and then six weeks later they said the DNA came back as a male.  So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know.  It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know that the night Natalee disappeared the fishermen’s huts were broken into, a knife was stolen, the big fish trap was stolen, uh, and ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that, you know, what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.  So, I don’t know.   

So Aruba law enforcement just tagged it as unidentifiable male remains and went on to writing parking tickets?

I did hear the FBI said the fabric was not Natalee's

In My Opinion
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: June 15, 2010, 04:49:48 PM »

another thing - the Peru / Flores case IS SOLVED.

They caught the murdering d-bag, collected the evidence that points to the murdering d-bag, and have charged the murdering d-bag. All that's left is 35 years of hell for the murdering d-bag.

Funny how that 35 years corresponds with Beth's remaining 35 years of fighting for Natalee. Karma baby!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: June 15, 2010, 04:50:41 PM »

Robin Holloway - December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.

As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

Good grief-how naive can you get????? 

Robin is not naive.......she is a real witch.....IMO...I was told from a very reliable source that she told him on more than one occasion that SHE WANTED HER LIFE BACK....Natalee was gone, he had 2 more daughters and he needed to move on. (she didn't bother to mention he also had a son) She said (not verbatim) that Beth caused many of the problems they had in Aruba......believe me she is not naive

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: June 15, 2010, 04:51:10 PM »

DAVE - when has working WITH the Aruban authorities done you any good?  Seriously, I'd like to know.

I think sometimes Dave's piety gets in the way of his wisdom.

Dave is a kind soul.
They take his kindness as weakness. He supports that with more kindness because he feels that he has limited rights.
AND He does have limited rights as he is just a visitor to Aruba which is a Severn nation.
He is being followed.. Might be by ALE..Could be by a reporter for Josy or Julia R.
It is most likely Not an assassin.. Steph is hyperventalating. lol
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: June 15, 2010, 04:52:15 PM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/15/aruba-peru-to-swap-notes-on-joran-van-der-sloot/?hpt=T2

Aruba, Peru to swap notes on Joran van der Sloot

Officials hope any details they share involving Joran van der Sloot, middle, and the murder of Stephany Flores, right, will help in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Aruban and Peruvian authorities have agreed to "help each other" in the murder investigation of Stephany Flores - in which Joran Van der Sloot is the prime suspect, Aruban government spokesman Taco Stein told CNN Tuesday.

Investigators hope the cooperation will lead to new information about the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005 in Aruba. Van der Sloot is also a suspect in that case.

Following a phone meeting with Peruvian judge Carlos Morales on Tuesday morning, Stein said Peruvian authorities have agreed to allow Aruban investigators into Peru once a formal request has been made. He did not indicate when that more formal request would take place or when Aruban investigators are expected to arrive in Peru, but described the meeting as a "positive start" to information sharing.

On Monday, van der Sloot, who is in the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, was awaiting a psychological evaluation, prison authorities said. He is in a high-security area of the prison where only two of 10 cells are occupied, and he has no contact with inmates in the general prison population. He is under guard 24 hours a day, authorities said.  The only other inmate in the area is alleged Colombian hit man Hugo Trujillo Ospina.

The two have spent some time together in a common area where there is a television set and weights made of out of broomsticks and soda bottles, authorities said.

On Monday, van der Sloot's attorney resigned saying the job was causing too many problems for him.

According to transcripts of his confession, van der Sloot said he elbowed Flores in the face before strangling her and then suffocating her with his own shirt.

I would like to know which investigators are going to Peru.  This is not a good idea.

Also, now is the time for Greta to release the names that were bleeped out during her interview with Joran this way Peru knows these investigators are crooked and part of the coverup.

Auban investigators going to Peru.  Click on the picture below to watch the short video Wink :

hahahahaha.................

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: June 15, 2010, 04:54:42 PM »

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.

As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ....

Yes I could tell that from his bashing posts.
<snip>
Find all posts by MIP6
Add MIP6 to Your Buddy List

That would be your opinion and now here is mine as to why Beth thought the foremost important thing to do when she arrived in Aruba was to establish Natalees character as one of a virginal, non-drinking, perfect teen.
Because that’s what sells!!!!
Your average run of the mill teenager who might have drank in the past or tried pot or even, God forbid, engage in sexual activity would get little to no press coverage.
Not that it should matter as to someone’s character or not, but apparently Beth felt that it was so she spun the tale that would later prove to be not so.
If Natalee is of the character described by her mother what on earth would she be going on this trip for, since all in MB where well aware of what the group would be doing during there senior trip due to the past years of other senior class’s from MB visiting Aruba, an all inclusive drink & eat as much as you can before you pass out party festival.
Was her role suppose to be one of the wallflower sitting in the corner by herself, reading her Bible while the rest of her classmates partied like rock stars?

He loves to bash Beth and Robin loves to read his bashing of Beth.

You hit the nail on the head, Blonde.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: June 15, 2010, 04:56:34 PM »

and why the h didn't Stef read Daves book. 
Dave was followed.  Beth was followed, even rec'd threats.
Greta and Beth were followed.

Or is he just playing coy...   

I really don't think he was being coy.  IMO, he is prolly now just waking up to the fact that in spite of all the advertising, Aruba really is not a good place to be if you are the victim of a crime.  What we Americans know as law & order, does not even exist there.  Their tourism promo, catering to Americans, is mis-leading, as their laws are foreign to Anglo-Saxon Law.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: June 15, 2010, 04:56:43 PM »

maybe that was Girdle that went to the prison for a visit. But maybe she didn't want her package handled. just sayin'

there isn't enough money, gold, stardust, eternal life, etc, for me to do a body cavity search on Anita. That's a job for someone who has given up on life.

I took a break from ironing, grabbed a diet Dr.
pepper, sat down to get caught up................ and now I have to clean.....my computer table, floor  LOL .......ROB!   LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: June 15, 2010, 04:58:04 PM »

ARUBA sucks

Anita sucks

Greta sucks

Paulus sucks

K1  sucks

K2  sucks

Yep!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: June 15, 2010, 04:58:45 PM »

Yes I could tell that from his bashing posts.
<snip>
Find all posts by MIP6
Add MIP6 to Your Buddy List

That would be your opinion and now here is mine as to why Beth thought the foremost important thing to do when she arrived in Aruba was to establish Natalees character as one of a virginal, non-drinking, perfect teen.
Because that’s what sells!!!!
Your average run of the mill teenager who might have drank in the past or tried pot or even, God forbid, engage in sexual activity would get little to no press coverage.
Not that it should matter as to someone’s character or not, but apparently Beth felt that it was so she spun the tale that would later prove to be not so.
If Natalee is of the character described by her mother what on earth would she be going on this trip for, since all in MB where well aware of what the group would be doing during there senior trip due to the past years of other senior class’s from MB visiting Aruba, an all inclusive drink & eat as much as you can before you pass out party festival.
Was her role suppose to be one of the wallflower sitting in the corner by herself, reading her Bible while the rest of her classmates partied like rock stars?

He loves to bash Beth and Robin loves to read his bashing of Beth.

So true Blonde.....she is so jealous of Beth...in every way!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: June 15, 2010, 04:58:47 PM »

I cannot comprehend how Dave Holloway can truly believe that a positive outcome will result in his efforts when he is putting his trust in the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing for his daughter since May 30, 2005.

It make sense if the ATA/ATAHA contributed a "sizeable amount" to the Persistence endeavor in April, 2008 ... there are underlying motives.  Could it be an effort to distract from the contents recovered from the trap by Aruban divers on January 27, 2007? (Edit to correct date per Janet-MB)

Janet

++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 157/158:
Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:12:49 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: June 15, 2010, 04:59:16 PM »

maybe that was Girdle that went to the prison for a visit. But maybe she didn't want her package handled. just sayin'

there isn't enough money, gold, stardust, eternal life, etc, for me to do a body cavity search on Anita. That's a job for someone who has given up on life.

I took a break from ironing, grabbed a diet Dr.
pepper, sat down to get caught up................ and now I have to clean.....my computer table, floor  LOL .......ROB!   LOL

LOL!!!!!Tell us how you really feel Rob !

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: June 15, 2010, 05:00:32 PM »

SELF-EDIT - MY LAST POST

January 7, 2007 s/b January 7, 2008

Corrected.  MB
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:13:25 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: June 15, 2010, 05:00:59 PM »

Good grief-how naive can you get????? 

Robin is not naive.......she is a real witch.....IMO...I was told from a very reliable source that she told him on more than one occasion that SHE WANTED HER LIFE BACK....Natalee was gone, he had 2 more daughters and he needed to move on. (she didn't bother to mention he also had a son) She said (not verbatim) that Beth caused many of the problems they had in Aruba......believe me she is not naive

maybe she should apply for CEO of BP...LOL

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 15, 2010, 05:02:29 PM »

Here's mine...

Steph,

While you are on the island, perhaps you'll have time to check into what was done with the remains removed from the crab trap by the Aruban divers on January 7, 2008.  Tim Miller has said that he was told by Aruban officials that tests came back to show they were male human remains.  Now, that goes to show they were indeed human remains I think, but were they really male?  And if so, who's were they?  Doesn't that person's family deserve to know what happened to their loved one?  So many questions - no answers.

Here's the link again: http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/06/15/one-not-so-happy-island/

Does anyone have a link to where Tim Miller says there were human (male) remains in the crab trap. All I remember was Kyle dodgeing the question.

Here's the link - it was on Steph's radio show:

2/14/2010

Tim Miller on Steph Watts’ blog talk radio show “Watts Up With This?”       

Steph:   “Tim Miller, other people are asking ‘are there any plans to search in the ocean?'  isn’t that like looking for a needle in a haystack in this case?" 

Tim:  “Not really, not with the equipment that John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer have.  In fact, two years ago on December 30th we found a fish trap and we was almost positive it was Natalee’s body in the fish trap.  We dove on it along with the Aruban authorities and then they said they’ve got to contact the Netherlands to see how to preserve it and what to do with it, and we was all going to dive on it together.  The Aruban authorities dove on it and then six weeks later they said the DNA came back as a male.  So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know.  It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know that the night Natalee disappeared the fishermen’s huts were broken into, a knife was stolen, the big fish trap was stolen, uh, and ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that, you know, what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.  So, I don’t know.   

So Aruba law enforcement just tagged it as unidentifiable male remains and went on to writing parking tickets?

I did hear the FBI said the fabric was not Natalee's

Spock,

Just to be clear: 

The fabric Aruba sent to the FBI was not Natalee's.  Do you believe they actually sent the same fabric they recovered from the cage?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: June 15, 2010, 05:03:20 PM »

Hi Rob-

I am frustrated and worried but I also haven't seen anything to date from Peru, but swift and definitive action toward justice for Stephany's murder. Sometimes we have to rely on what people do and not what they say, I also don't think Aruba can or will push Peru to share anything they do not choose to. The measure of respect they have afforded Stephany's parents in this process is heartening and hopefully, that relationship will be beneficial for Natalee's case also.

At this point I am willing to trust Mr Flores to ensure he's watching over this not just for Stephany but also for Natalee.

I continue to stand with the girl.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #716 on: June 15, 2010, 05:06:15 PM »

What else can Dave do right now? Strap on an AK-47 and invade Parliment?

He is doing what he can.

Standing on the island... showing his face... looking for his daughter...

Letting the cowards know he will never go away.

This atrocity against his Natalee can not and will not stand.

Aruba can't let it stand - if they choose to - we will finish them.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: June 15, 2010, 05:08:41 PM »

Lifesong - Thank you!  :SMOOCHES:
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: June 15, 2010, 05:09:52 PM »

snipped>
to be clear: 

The fabric Aruba sent to the FBI was not Natalee's.  Do you believe they actually sent the same fabric they recovered from the cage?

I don't believe anything from aruba but i do believe that was Natalee's remains.
jmo

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #719 on: June 15, 2010, 05:13:06 PM »

Did anyone see this. Could it be real?

http://stephww.wordpress.com/

CharlieRat Posted June 15, 2010 at 8:48 am Permalink Reply

It’s finally time for Aruba to give Natalee back, Lord knows they covered this case up since the beginning. I, for one, want to apologize for all the destructive actions I have caused.

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.