March 29, 2024, 04:30:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 477831 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: June 15, 2010, 07:53:13 PM »

Hi Rob-

I am frustrated and worried but I also haven't seen anything to date from Peru, but swift and definitive action toward justice for Stephany's murder. Sometimes we have to rely on what people do and not what they say, I also don't think Aruba can or will push Peru to share anything they do not choose to. The measure of respect they have afforded Stephany's parents in this process is heartening and hopefully, that relationship will be beneficial for Natalee's case also.

At this point I am willing to trust Mr Flores to ensure he's watching over this not just for Stephany but also for Natalee.

Hi None

Do Peruvian authorities get it?  Does the family of Stephany get it?

Do they comprhend that a corruption Aruban investigation has had an agenda since May 30, 2005 to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway?

Do they comprehend that affording Aruban investigators the hard drive to that laptop can not be considered furthering the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway?

Janet

+++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Pages 187/189:
After waiting months to find out what my statement actually says, Jug calls on my first day in California. He has finally been able to obtain the translation of my statement from prosecutor Janssen. The one the detective brought to me to sign late that night in the restaurant. And I trusted him, and signed every page.

“listen to this, Beth …” The words he reads echo in my head. I begin to sink, and could slide to the ground out of my chair. “Jug, they changed it. They changed my statement.”

I had carefully given intricate details about the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard the first night we got to the island, including names and physical descriptions. Now Paulus van der Sloot is described only as “the man with the glasses.”

Those are not my words.

Earlier we learned from the prosecutor that the statements from the two uniformed officers who were with us in the van der Sloot front yard that morning didn’t mention the sexual encounters described by Joran between Natalee and him. No mention of his sexual contact with her as she was falling asleep and walking up. No mention of his description of her underwear and genitalia. So the judge never heard about all that.

There‘s no way a police officer could stand there that morning, hear what Joran was saying, and fail to include these details in a statement. No way. In my opinion this information must have been deleted for the officers.

++++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 182:
The day after our talk with Ms. Flanegan, I had to go to the police staton to turn in the statement that I had given to Dennis Jacobs. He had given me a copy to go over with my attorney, Vinda. But, after looking at it, I realized that it was only a page and a half long and had little to do with what we had actually discussed the most …

I had spent a long time with Jacobs, and much of my interview was not in the statement.

When I went back to turn it in and discuss it with him, I was told that Jacobs was in with Jan van der Stratten.

Page 183: I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers’s name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone’s statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

Hi Janet-

In response to your questions I answered in italic:

- Do Peruvian authorities get it?  Does the family of Stephany get it? I would reference Stephany's sister's comment to Greta last night regarding how if Aruba actually used video footage this might have ended with only losing Natalee (she implied this)...but yes I do think both "get it".

Do they comprhend that a corruption Aruban investigation has had an agenda since May 30, 2005 to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway? I think Mr Flores is a very bright man as are his sons, they are also likely smart enough to not play their entire hand on global TV Wink

Do they comprehend that affording Aruban investigators the hard drive to that laptop can not be considered furthering the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway? I really do not feel Aruba will get the hard drive and likely not even a copy, but they might get hard copies of documents or emails or internet history.......

I continue to stand with the girl.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: June 15, 2010, 07:54:11 PM »

SunnyinTX -

Must have meant Buckeye, not BUCKSHOT.
That is not from me.

But as far as I know, he has quit/resigned (if you want to be gentle).
His workplace was vandalized and his family was threatened.
He said words to the effect of "I can no longer go through this anymore"
He visited Joran in prison and had him sign a "parting ways" document for lack of proper terminology.

And actually I should have been asking Lifesong......I am a mess!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: June 15, 2010, 07:55:20 PM »

Do the majority of peeps that read/post here believe that the trap contained Natalee's remains?  Reading through posts of the past, it seems a great many believe that it did.  I am just curious in your opinion!  Thanks all Smile

I think that the majority of those who post here believe Natalee was in the cage/trap.
Those who didn't believe went away.....one way or another.....but many of them still read here.

It could have been her. The problem is no one seems to have done any followup on Tim Millers statement that he (alone?) was told it was human remains by ALE.  I have no doubt that the Arubans could have covered this up, but where was the followup? Now if we had ALE admitting they found remains and someone had followed up on that we might have gotten somewhere. I dont believe anything ALE says, so someone should have been screaming to the media or the FBI about this.

In My Opinion
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: June 15, 2010, 07:55:21 PM »

Well, if they do get any copies of information regarding Natalee, it won't do them any good to hide it because Peru will have the originals.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: June 15, 2010, 07:56:27 PM »

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/defentect-group-inc-announces-agreement-with-mayday360-96417929.html

Defentect Group, Inc. Announces Agreement With MayDay360

Joint Solution is First Personal Panic Button and Security Service of Its Kind

NORWALK, Conn., June 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Defentect Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DFTC), a developer and provider of rapid response software applications for safety and security purposes, is pleased to announce that the Company has joined forces with MayDay360, LLC, a corporation formed by Manhattan based Investigative Management Group and Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway who disappeared in Aruba in 2005.

Leveraging Defentect's communications technology and SmartPhone application, DefenCall, Defentect and MayDay360, have created a unique personal security and emergency response solution.  DefenCall is the first program for a SmartPhone that enables a user to broadcast his or her location in the event of an emergency. When the user presses the MayDay360 panic button, the user's geospatial coordinates and other pertinent information are sent to Defentect's proprietary DM3™ response system and relayed to MayDay360.  A phone call is automatically placed from the user's SmartPhone to MayDay360's support team, allowing the user to speak with someone who can provide assistance. MayDay360 is accessible worldwide; so no matter where a user is, the potentially life-saving information will reach first responders so that action can be taken within seconds.

James Ackerly, CEO of Defentect Group, Inc., commented on the agreement by saying, "Partnering with MayDay360 is a perfect example of how our messaging system can facilitate a timely response to a wide variety of situations. Our software platform combined with MayDay360's expertise and resources in this market has produced a security service that will offer priceless peace of mind to users and their families. We are excited by the potential that this opportunity holds for us both."

"We are pleased with the way that Defentect's technology brings to life our concept of providing security assistance quickly and from anywhere in the world," stated Ross Thompson, founder of MayDay360, LLC. "This agreement brings us another step closer to providing as many people as possible with the resources that they need to get help fast in a crisis situation."

Beth Holloway, Executive Director of the Natalee Holloway Resource Center and principal of MayDay360 reiterated, "I have dedicated my life to the protection of traveling young people and this alliance between Defentect and MayDay360 gives us all an important tool with which to accomplish that."

About Defentect Group, Inc.

Defentect develops and delivers intelligent communications and messaging software solutions to facilitate the response to the detection of a threat. Defentect's proprietary technology immediately notifies key personnel and first responders so that appropriate action can be taken when a threat event occurs. The software platform is easily integrated with a wide variety sensors, making it attractive to many potential partners and manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www.defentect.com/

About MayDay360, LLC

MayDay360, LLC is a new venture, combining the services of Investigative Management Group (IMG), which is a leader in the high-end investigative security business. The Company was formed in conjunction with Beth Holloway to develop solutions that will empower the families of those who encounter trouble while out of the country. MayDay360 is committed to accelerating the process of emergency response protocols overseas, which often takes up critical time in the early stages of a missing person situation. For more information about IMG, visit www.investigativemanagement.com    MayDay360's website is www.mayday360.com.

SAFE HARBOR STATEMENT: This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" that are made pursuant to the "safe harbor" provisions as defined within the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.  Forward-looking statements may be identified by words including "anticipates," "believes," "intends," "estimates," and similar expressions.  These statements are based upon management's current expectations as of the date of this press release.  Such forward-looking statements may include statements regarding the Company's future financial performance or results of operations, including expected revenue growth, cash flow growth, future expenses and other future or expected performances. The Company cautions readers there may be events in the future that the Company is not able to predict accurately or control and the information contained in the forward-looking statements is inherently uncertain and subject to a number of risks that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements.  Further information on these and other potential factors that could affect the Company's financial results is included in the Company's filings with the SEC under the "Risk Factors" sections and elsewhere in those filings

SOURCE Defentect Group, Inc.

thanks Klaas.....GO BETH

I am so proud of her. She will succeed in spite of Aruba.

darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: June 15, 2010, 07:57:06 PM »

Right, Spock; and whether it was her or not, doesn't it just seem to follow that they ought to have followed up on the possibility of any body being found in a trap in the ocean??
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #846 on: June 15, 2010, 07:58:26 PM »

Oh, by the way, Nonesuche, don't get depressed or anything, but you could have had Dilbart if you'd had a crown to show him.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: June 15, 2010, 08:01:48 PM »

Do the majority of peeps that read/post here believe that the trap contained Natalee's remains?  Reading through posts of the past, it seems a great many believe that it did.  I am just curious in your opinion!  Thanks all Smile

I do not believe it but I do think most people do.

Thanks blah!  Sincerely appreciate your opinion!  Smile

Yeah. It is a mixed bag on that subject. May not be 50/50, either.
Just a weird playout of events during that period of a month or two.

If it was not her, wouldn't they share the content with everyone.
"Man, we really thought we found her. Look guys, its not her."

Instead, they secretly dove the site, retrieved its contests, then fled.
The (trained) experts at least thought it could POSSIBLY have been NH remains.

The set out looking for a large, stolen, cage/trap.
They found it and never were allowed to independently dive it, touch it, examine it.

Honestly, IF IT WAS NOT HER, they sure allowed the seeds of doubt to be firmly planted.
Very shady, especially knowing that blood turned to chocolate, etc...

Transparency has never been on their agenda.
They claim to have welcomed with "open arms" the FBI to assist, since it was one of their citizens.
If the truth be told, they went out of their way to exclude any other agencies from helping.
Help from outside, accredited agencies would have easily caused the case to be solved.

That is not what they wanted.
What they wanted: (1) Protect tourism dollar, (2) Protect image, (3) Help a prominent (connected) figure within their society.

Absolutely!  That is what I'm seeing in regards to Aruba and I agree with it all, especially in red...if they wanted to cast doubt, they definitely succeeded...sadly.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: June 15, 2010, 08:05:37 PM »

Oh, by the way, Nonesuche, don't get depressed or anything, but you could have had Dilbart if you'd had a crown to show him.

LOL only in HIS dreams Darleen

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: June 15, 2010, 08:08:34 PM »

Right, Spock; and whether it was her or not, doesn't it just seem to follow that they ought to have followed up on the possibility of any body being found in a trap in the ocean??

I believe Tim Miller. The problem is: he says he was told it was a body but no one else was told that. Where was the followup?

In My Opinion
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: June 15, 2010, 08:09:11 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: June 15, 2010, 08:10:04 PM »

Kyle said: "Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. "
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #852 on: June 15, 2010, 08:10:13 PM »

I believe Tim, too, Spock.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: June 15, 2010, 08:10:16 PM »

Anna  - 

I've been thinking of you all day as I've been listening to HLN - they all say "Jinkasaurus".

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #854 on: June 15, 2010, 08:11:20 PM »

Dear God, Kermit; nevermind the skirt--that fabric is her blouse.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: June 15, 2010, 08:11:54 PM »

I believe Tim Miller. The problem is: he says he was told it was a body but no one else was told that. Where was the followup?

Spock, I don't think we know for a fact at all that no one else was told that.  It's just that Tim is the only one who has spoken publicly about it and that was only briefly and two years later!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: June 15, 2010, 08:12:08 PM »

I definitly believe she was in the trap!:(

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #857 on: June 15, 2010, 08:13:43 PM »

OK, Kermit, I've got my breath now; I see what they did to illustrate their point.  However, now I'm wondering whatever happened to that fabric that was found on, was it a search around the rocks or on the beach, that matched Natalee's blouse.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: June 15, 2010, 08:16:24 PM »

Hi Janet-

In response to your questions I answered in italic:

- Do Peruvian authorities get it?  Does the family of Stephany get it? I would reference Stephany's sister's comment to Greta last night regarding how if Aruba actually used video footage this might have ended with only losing Natalee (she implied this)...but yes I do think both "get it".

Do they comprhend that a corruption Aruban investigation has had an agenda since May 30, 2005 to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway? I think Mr Flores is a very bright man as are his sons, they are also likely smart enough to not play their entire hand on global TV Wink

Do they comprehend that affording Aruban investigators the hard drive to that laptop can not be considered furthering the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway? I really do not feel Aruba will get the hard drive and likely not even a copy, but they might get hard copies of documents or emails or internet history.......

Thanks for your response None.  It was appreciated.

Waiting to see how all this plays out in where it is at.  Patience is not one of my strengths.  Trusting God with the outcome of a situation when I can do absolutely nothing is so difficult for me.

I am off for the evening.

Good Night All

Janet
5:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: June 15, 2010, 08:17:58 PM »

I definitly believe she was in the trap!:(

Well, after seeing that picture posted a few posts back with her body proportioned in the cage/trap, I do too.  Now, I understand why the big hurry to "plant" her bones....Aruba just doesn't surprise me  Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.