April 25, 2024, 10:53:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479755 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: June 15, 2010, 08:45:32 PM »

This is not photoshopped either, it is from the ROV and is the bagged evidence showing bones and the denim material thought to be Natalee's skirt.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: June 15, 2010, 08:49:44 PM »

This is not photoshopped either, it is from the ROV and is the bagged evidence showing bones and the denim material thought to be Natalee's skirt.

So are we to believe it was a male.....wearing a denim skirt.....GMAFB

I can tell you IF these were Natalee's remains, they will NEVER be found now. IMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: June 15, 2010, 08:54:21 PM »

I can tell you IF these were Natalee's remains, they will NEVER be found now. IMO

*POOF* It was gone....Too big a part of the mystery as far as I'm concerned for it not to be revelent..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: June 15, 2010, 08:54:58 PM »

I disagree.  If these were in fact Natalee's remains Aruba has them.  Not having these remains would give the Sloots total advantage over Aruba.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: June 15, 2010, 08:56:15 PM »

More trap pics:

This is the actual diagonal of the trap

Some think they see a police cap

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: June 15, 2010, 08:57:52 PM »

I disagree.  If these were in fact Natalee's remains Aruba has them.  Not having these remains would give the Sloots total advantage over Aruba.

I felt just like you do at first, seeme.  It took me some time but I've come around to San's point of view.  It makes to me now that they would indeed keep the remains.  It's important to separate the crimes here.  The murder was one thing, the coverup another and they were committed by different parties, imo.  Each needs proof of the other's wrong doing to protect themselves.

JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #886 on: June 15, 2010, 08:58:22 PM »

No skull and largest fabric piece in inches.

In My Opinion
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: June 15, 2010, 08:59:30 PM »

Robin Holloway - December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.

As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

Good grief-how naive can you get????? 

Robin is not naive.......she is a real witch.....IMO...I was told from a very reliable source that she told him on more than one occasion that SHE WANTED HER LIFE BACK....Natalee was gone, he had 2 more daughters and he needed to move on. (she didn't bother to mention he also had a son) She said (not verbatim) that Beth caused many of the problems they had in Aruba......believe me she is not naive

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: June 15, 2010, 08:59:33 PM »

WOW!  Those pictures of the trap speak volumes.  I know the bones, material, etc went "missing" but has ANYONE even asked the Aruban officials, yanno, "WTF guys?  Are they or aren't they?"  And why were they never turned over to the FBI for proper identification????  Guess they'll 'mysteriously' show up on to security guards' property...geez.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: June 15, 2010, 09:01:44 PM »

WOW!  Those pictures of the trap speak volumes.  I know the bones, material, etc went "missing" but has ANYONE even asked the Aruban officials, yanno, "WTF guys?  Are they or aren't they?"  And why were they never turned over to the FBI for proper identification????  Guess they'll 'mysteriously' show up on to security guards' property...geez.

FBI does not have jurisdiction and what do you think ALE would say?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: June 15, 2010, 09:04:52 PM »

San,would you please elaborate on your comment further please?I am so not understanding how the Sloots could get any advantage over Aruba.It seems the objective would have been,no body,no crime,period which would only benefit everyone involved?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: June 15, 2010, 09:04:58 PM »

My post from when I still TRUSTED  The Persistence was completely on the "up and up" :

Quote from: wreck on Today at 03:20:36 PM (LATE February '08)
I'm going to dig a bigger hole for myself as I think few are following what I'm saying.
1) The Persistence in all likelihood has found Natalee in the trap.
2) They really did not want to expose this just yet. Why? Because they still need to "prove"
the "whys" and "hows". They have a better chance of accomplishing this if the actual "perps"
aren't "clued in."
3) Why the "Dateline" irregularities? Because "Dateline" was already on board and they had to
 keep up "appearances" so they could continue with their "plan."
4) The posting of the pics on the internet put a severe cramp in their plans.
5) Why is trap so big? Because the body disposal did not happen that night as in Joran's story.
 Her body was put there at least a few days later by a bigger boat involving a larger cover-up.
This why they did not reveal their "finding" yet. They want to find out who has that bigger boat.

Once again -- my opinion.

I thought they had definitely found her and were keeping quiet for some reason.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: June 15, 2010, 09:05:32 PM »

More trap pics:

It may well be a police cap - I do not know.  I, personally, don't think it is, but others whose opinions I do not just discount feel it is.

Here is what Kyle had to say about that spot though:

Kyle Kingman:  “The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.”

And what he had to say about the size of the fabric:

Kyle Kingman:  “In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand.  Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.”

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: June 15, 2010, 09:07:16 PM »

Aruban authorities will travel to Peru to interview van der Sloot‎ - 54 minutes ago
(CNN) -- Aruban and Peruvian authorities have agreed to "help each other" in the murder investigation of Stephany Flores -- in which Joran Van der Sloot is ...

*re-hashed article - but look how they changed the slug line.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/15/aruba.van.der.sloot/?hpt=Sbin

It worries me that Aruban authorities will interview Joran. 
Surely they won't be allowed to visit privately, I hope.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: June 15, 2010, 09:07:51 PM »

NG callers are such a hoot...Makes me want to throw my remote through the screen.

"Hey Nancy, thanks for taking my call. I noticed that when Joran leaves the room and pretends
to knock on the door, he already has his coffee in hand. Stephany was already dead at this point..."

NG: "You know, that is such an astute observation" I anxiously await for her to say "No shit, Sherlock Holmes"

We have discussed this for at least ten pages from about a hundred different posters and angles.
She needs to run a banner across the bottom of the screen that reads:
"For much, much more information about this case, visit SCAREDMONKEYS.COM"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: June 15, 2010, 09:10:32 PM »

I felt just like you do at first, seeme.  It took me some time but I've come around to San's point of view.  It makes to me now that they would indeed keep the remains.  It's important to separate the crimes here.  The murder was one thing, the coverup another and they were committed by different parties, imo.  Each needs proof of the other's wrong doing to protect themselves.

JMO

Exactly Lifesong.  You explained it so much better than me.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #896 on: June 15, 2010, 09:11:11 PM »

Tyler, I think that was very well said; and so true.

I agree..Tyler I heart you...but you know that already!!

I heart all of you for filling me in on the politics of the game.   I'll never inquire of her again for fear of being accused of being a gossip from out of nowhere when I'm only wishing factual clarity & sunshine on the situation, of which I am in the dark!!!  lol   Yikes!

Ono......don't ever stop asking.....some of us are oldtimers and forget not everyone was here from the beginning.  I would not like to be in the dark!!

OK, here's a question from a poster who's been here from day 1.  Though I did take a small break.  I remember Capslockwizard, but I never saw who he really was, how he was related to the players in Aruba and how we figured it out?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: June 15, 2010, 09:13:44 PM »

More trap pics:

See the bottom image.  It has always looked like a service cap to me instead of a skirt.  The kind worn by the police or members of the military, ships crew, etc.
I reamin not knowing one way or the other if that would be Natalee's remains or not because Aruba did not share in their recovery.

But that sure looks like a service cap to me.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: June 15, 2010, 09:14:30 PM »

Aruban authorities will travel to Peru to interview van der Sloot‎ - 54 minutes ago
(CNN) -- Aruban and Peruvian authorities have agreed to "help each other" in the murder investigation of Stephany Flores -- in which Joran Van der Sloot is ...

*re-hashed article - but look how they changed the slug line.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/15/aruba.van.der.sloot/?hpt=Sbin

It worries me that Aruban authorities will interview Joran. 
Surely they won't be allowed to visit privately, I hope.

I have to believe that that wont happen Can.No way!!  I feel sure that the Peruvians that were not familiar with Natalees case have been devouring every little thing possible concerning it.Why shootfire,I bet they have even been here,lol...What gets me is all the *smoke and mirrors* of even going anyway.Talk about a waste of money and time,lol..jmo

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: June 15, 2010, 09:15:38 PM »

San,would you please elaborate on your comment further please?I am so not understanding how the Sloots could get any advantage over Aruba.It seems the objective would have been,no body,no crime,period which would only benefit everyone involved?

See Lifesong's response she explained it better.

I will say this.  When Paulus' made the comment no body, no crime the only person it would benefit would be Paulus, Joran & the Kalpoes.  If they found the body who would be charged with murder?  The Sloots not Aruba.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.