April 19, 2024, 04:26:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479438 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #960 on: June 15, 2010, 10:29:10 PM »

I can't bear to watch Greta tonight. I hope someone reports here if she does anything on this case.

I'm watching the Lakers kick Boston butt (up by 20 at the half).  Smile
Smile Smile Smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #961 on: June 15, 2010, 10:30:44 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73935.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Internet Service Interruption

June 15, 2010, 1:43 p.m. (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Internet users can for a week every morning problems with their connection. Users may be faced with a very slow connection or no connection.

This telecom Setar announced yesterday afternoon. Cause work on the submarine fiber optic cable, which connects to the Internet Aruba. "Work is the last phase," says Setar. "This may affect the Internet service to our customers." It is the period from June 15 to June 22 from eight hours to eleven o'clock in the morning.

Late last month the newspaper said that international activities are carried on the submarine fiber optic cable. The target date for the work to be ready, when it was made on June 23. Expected that the compounds after the job much faster than before. Setar Suzy Maduro spokesman said: "We expect more than double in speed. But exactly how fast the Internet, we can only measure if the work is behind us. "Through the work, the island a limited bandwidth. The telecom company distributes the limited bandwidth "best among users. Companies in this situation should take precedence over individuals.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: June 15, 2010, 10:32:55 PM »

Greta is wearing a blazer in Arizona in June.  She must be miserable in that.  She said it was a little toasty there.  Well, maybe not if one does not dress for winter.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: June 15, 2010, 10:32:55 PM »

Tyler, I think that was very well said; and so true.

I agree..Tyler I heart you...but you know that already!!

I heart all of you for filling me in on the politics of the game.   I'll never inquire of her again for fear of being accused of being a gossip from out of nowhere when I'm only wishing factual clarity & sunshine on the situation, of which I am in the dark!!!  lol   Yikes!

Ono......don't ever stop asking.....some of us are oldtimers and forget not everyone was here from the beginning.  I would not like to be in the dark!!

Ono, I guess I could be considered an old timer but I must confess  in certain areas I am still in the dark. ; )

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #964 on: June 15, 2010, 10:34:33 PM »

According to this, it was a man that drowned at Baby Beach.  From the reports and pictures, I thought it was a woman.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73936.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Tourist drowns at Baby Beach

ORANGE CITY - The 43-year-old Liu Iché Huang, a tourist from Taiwan, was drowned yesterday afternoon in the sea at Baby Beach. This has the police said. By unknown reason became the tourists while swimming "in trouble". He was rushed to hospital. This was an ambulance Valero refinery use. On arrival was a doctor but only the death of the man down. The man was here on vacation with his wife and two children. Victim has taken pity on the survivors.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: June 15, 2010, 10:37:39 PM »

Aruba must realize they need their story to match Joran's story.  He is supposed to be saying he will tell where he and his father buried Natalee's remains.  Forensics would show if remains had been buried or in the the sea, for example.  Their stories have to match.

But I still don't really understand what Dave and Tim are doing in Aruba now.  Jaap's map I guess?  That could have been checked long ago or at least now without any delay or need to contact Peru as it has nothing to do with Peru.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: June 15, 2010, 10:43:12 PM »

Joran vid supposed to be next. . . .the usual game from Greta.

Just wondering. . . anyone else ever thought that Aruba just might have Natalee's remains and have had them all along in their morgue in black body bag locked cooler?  I have absolutely no reason to think that but it is a thought that I have from time to time.  Van der straaten did say he had seen the evidence and not the files.

Odd thing to think but I just have that picture in my mind now and then.

PERSONA NON GRATA

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: June 15, 2010, 10:43:17 PM »

Greta is wearing a blazer in Arizona in June.  She must be miserable in that.  She said it was a little toasty there.  Well, maybe not if one does not dress for winter.

Well Anna, it is 7:45 here at it is still 100'...yea, a little toasty in a blazer during the day. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: June 15, 2010, 10:44:25 PM »

According to this, it was a man that drowned at Baby Beach.  From the reports and pictures, I thought it was a woman.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73936.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Tourist drowns at Baby Beach

ORANGE CITY - The 43-year-old Liu Iché Huang, a tourist from Taiwan, was drowned yesterday afternoon in the sea at Baby Beach. This has the police said. By unknown reason became the tourists while swimming "in trouble". He was rushed to hospital. This was an ambulance Valero refinery use. On arrival was a doctor but only the death of the man down. The man was here on vacation with his wife and two children. Victim has taken pity on the survivors.

Wow, sure didn't look like a man to me. 
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: June 15, 2010, 10:44:43 PM »

Don't know if the Peru law allows the Judge(s) to consider the defendant's past criminal history in their sentencing. If they do, I can see a scenario where they let Joran know that they will ,say 10 to 15 years to his sentence for not telling where Natalee is buried. I believe Joran would squeal like a pig.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: June 15, 2010, 10:45:08 PM »

Well Anna, it is 7:45 here at it is still 100'...yea, a little toasty in a blazer during the day. 

I don't think it hit 70 here today.  I wore a sweatshirt all day.  Wink
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: June 15, 2010, 10:45:26 PM »

I agree.....I see Paulus going under the bus.....he's the easy way out being he's dead.
Anita not leaving her house in Aruba is suspicious to me.(considering her son is in the prison for hell and charged with murder) Is she afraid her home will be dug up/searched if she's not there to guard it?
She's staying put for a reason, IMO.

That was my first thought when they said she was going - I have always thought that Natalie was buried someone on that compound and I felt sure she would NOT leave there since the FBI is all over the place right now. Particularly since she heard that Tim was coming back.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: June 15, 2010, 10:46:07 PM »

Don't know if the Peru law allows the Judge(s) to consider the defendant's past criminal history in their sentencing. If they do, I can see a scenario where they let Joran know that they will ,say 10 to 15 years to his sentence for not telling where Natalee is buried. I believe Joran would squeal like a pig.

Nancy Grace said it would come into play because Joran brought it up in his statements.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: June 15, 2010, 10:47:20 PM »

Robin Holloway - December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.

As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

Good grief-how naive can you get????? 

Robin is not naive.......she is a real witch.....IMO...I was told from a very reliable source that she told him on more than one occasion that SHE WANTED HER LIFE BACK....Natalee was gone, he had 2 more daughters and he needed to move on. (she didn't bother to mention he also had a son) She said (not verbatim) that Beth caused many of the problems they had in Aruba......believe me she is not naive

hahahahahahhahahah I thought Reality was in love with GaGirl or maybe they share him. hahahaha

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: June 15, 2010, 10:48:13 PM »

They keep calling that a cheap hotel but the hallways are spotless and the floors shiny, etc.  Solid walls, etc.  Doesn't look all that bad.  And the security cameras actually work as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: June 15, 2010, 10:50:46 PM »

They keep calling that a cheap hotel but the hallways are spotless and the floors shiny, etc.  Solid walls, etc.  Doesn't look all that bad.  And the security cameras actually work as well.

It is considered a hostel where you can rent rooms by the hour.  I'm guessing somewhat of a nicer "no tell, motel", lol
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: June 15, 2010, 10:54:01 PM »

Aruba must realize they need their story to match Joran's story.  He is supposed to be saying he will tell where he and his father buried Natalee's remains.  Forensics would show if remains had been buried or in the the sea, for example.  Their stories have to match.

But I still don't really understand what Dave and Tim are doing in Aruba now.  Jaap's map I guess?  That could have been checked long ago or at least now without any delay or need to contact Peru as it has nothing to do with Peru.

Anna, I also don't understand what Dave and Tim are doing in Aruba. If they are waiting for Joran to give up the location, they might have a long wait.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: June 15, 2010, 10:56:57 PM »

Anna, I also don't understand what Dave and Tim are doing in Aruba. If they are waiting for Joran to give up the location, they might have a long wait.
I believe they went to Aruba with 2 areas they wanted to check.  This trip was planned before Joran murdered Stephany.  Now that Joran claims he's going to tell where Natalee is, they will try and stay and search that area as well but I agree, might be a long wait.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: June 15, 2010, 10:57:03 PM »

Well, Ono, if you don't ask, how are you going to get factual clarity?

Lol-that's true Darleen!   God knows I need factual clarity & plenty of it! lol
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: June 15, 2010, 10:59:36 PM »

It sounds like Peru isn't going to allow Aruba to get near Joran until he is sentenced....

Netherlands have a statute of limitations on murder. I recall it is 8 years. if they wait 3 more years to talk with Joran they will have nothing to talk about. He will be free of charges.

Natalee wasn't murdered in the NL she was murdered in Aruba.  As I understand it there is NO statute of limitations on MURDER in Aruba BUT, how are you going to prove murder now?  The most he would get is manslaughter or accidental death and by Aruban standards he would likely be sentenced to time already served.  The only thing we need out of Aruba is Natalee's body.

Joran can rot in hell for all I care.  If he happens to survive his sentence in Peru then we can press the extortion and fraud charges in the US. 

Right on, Klaas.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.