April 19, 2024, 10:45:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 479470 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: June 15, 2010, 11:04:48 PM »

Tyler, I think that was very well said; and so true.

I agree..Tyler I heart you...but you know that already!!

I heart all of you for filling me in on the politics of the game.   I'll never inquire of her again for fear of being accused of being a gossip from out of nowhere when I'm only wishing factual clarity & sunshine on the situation, of which I am in the dark!!!  lol   Yikes!

Ono......don't ever stop asking.....some of us are oldtimers and forget not everyone was here from the beginning.  I would not like to be in the dark!!

LOL-Sunny, I've been here for five years ...lol
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: June 15, 2010, 11:05:53 PM »

That's fine Tater we all see things differently.  I look at things in the way of don't trust the Sloots.  So the best way to protect myself from them would be to have something against them.
Aruba protected a perverted father and his psycho son. 
Yes the final sentence is certainly true San! I guess what I'm not seeing here is any power the Sloots have or may of had.Paulas was what,a judge in training with a wife that was what,I still dont know with some kids in which one was an outlaw slash murderer.Unless I missed something,they would be considered by me,nobody's,lol..What power did they have?He said,she said,they said...All hearsay.If Natalees remains are never found then it's pretty safe to say,all clear..I just bet that's what the Arubans are and have always thought about it but we'll see when and if Joran ever discloses the whereabouts of her remains..

Paulus was in charge of government contracts on Aruba for many years.  He had wheeled and dealed in the
making of those contracts and he knew where all of the skeletons were buried.  That was his power.

I also saw something recently (...ahem...) that referred to Paulus having some kind of dirt on Nelson Oduber's son.  I don't know what dirt or if that's even a proven fact, I'm just sayin'. 

::shrugs::

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #982 on: June 15, 2010, 11:06:50 PM »

It sounds like Peru isn't going to allow Aruba to get near Joran until he is sentenced....

Netherlands have a statute of limitations on murder. I recall it is 8 years. if they wait 3 more years to talk with Joran they will have nothing to talk about. He will be free of charges.

Yes Spock but Aruba makes their own rules.  So will they leave this case open until he gets out and then they say hey we want him here first.  So let's just say Peru ships him to Aruba to face a charges that we all know will be fake.  They get Joran there and they say we have no evidence of a crime so Joran can go free.  Is Aruba going to hand Joran over to the United States.  Who gets Joran first.

Also, wasn't Joran 17 at the time Natalee was murdered.  Does that play a part.

I'm just throwing stuff out here.

IIRC Joran being 17 does play a part, as does the statute of limitations which is 8 years I think in Aruba.
The US and Peru has an extradition treaty.....I'm thinking we would get Joran before Aruba as there is no treaty with Aruba, and there are current charges for extortion. I'm no legal beagle so I could be completely wrong. LOL

The Arubans have 3 years left to charge Joran. There is a statute of limitations on murder there.

In My Opinion
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: June 15, 2010, 11:08:13 PM »

That's fine Tater we all see things differently.  I look at things in the way of don't trust the Sloots.  So the best way to protect myself from them would be to have something against them.
Yes the final sentence is certainly true San! I guess what I'm not seeing here is any power the Sloots have or may of had.Paulas was what,a judge in training with a wife that was what,I still dont know with some kids in which one was an outlaw slash murderer.Unless I missed something,they would be considered by me,nobody's,lol..What power did they have?He said,she said,they said...All hearsay.If Natalees remains are never found then it's pretty safe to say,all clear..I just bet that's what the Arubans are and have always thought about it but we'll see when and if Joran ever discloses the whereabouts of her remains..

Paulus was in charge of government contracts on Aruba for many years.  He had wheeled and dealed in the
making of those contracts and he knew where all of the skeletons were buried.  That was his power.

I also saw something recently (...ahem...) that referred to Paulus having some kind of dirt on Nelson Oduber's son.  I don't know what dirt or if that's even a proven fact, I'm just sayin'. 

I have a feeling Paulus had dirt on a few people...in high places...that's the only thing that makes any sense as to WHY ARUBA went out of thier way to NOT find Natalee..

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: June 15, 2010, 11:08:25 PM »

I agree.....I see Paulus going under the bus.....he's the easy way out being he's dead.
Anita not leaving her house in Aruba is suspicious to me.(considering her son is in the prison for hell and charged with murder) Is she afraid her home will be dug up/searched if she's not there to guard it?
She's staying put for a reason, IMO.

That was my first thought when they said she was going - I have always thought that Natalie was buried someone on that compound and I felt sure she would NOT leave there since the FBI is all over the place right now. Particularly since she heard that Tim was coming back.

I don't guess any of the Arubans would simply allow the FBI,Dave,or Tim to go to the Sloot compound and start digging just because she wasn't there..If something like that was ever going to happen,I feel like she'd have to be there.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: June 15, 2010, 11:09:34 PM »

Paulus and Nelson Oduber was college friends from Tilburg.  I always thought that old Nelly was one
thing that brought Paulus to Aruba.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: June 15, 2010, 11:10:13 PM »

Aruba must realize they need their story to match Joran's story.  He is supposed to be saying he will tell where he and his father buried Natalee's remains.  Forensics would show if remains had been buried or in the the sea, for example.  Their stories have to match.

But I still don't really understand what Dave and Tim are doing in Aruba now.  Jaap's map I guess?  That could have been checked long ago or at least now without any delay or need to contact Peru as it has nothing to do with Peru.

Anna, I also don't understand what Dave and Tim are doing in Aruba. If they are waiting for Joran to give up the location, they might have a long wait.
I believe they went to Aruba with 2 areas they wanted to check.  This trip was planned before Joran murdered Stephany.  Now that Joran claims he's going to tell where Natalee is, they will try and stay and search that area as well but I agree, might be a long wait.

Has there been any word about them starting the other searches?  I haven't seen anything about it since Tim has been there.  Hasn't Tim been there a week now?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: June 15, 2010, 11:12:39 PM »

Rumors about Oduber's son and a maid?

Jossy has said repeatedly there is no statute of limitation on murder in Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: June 15, 2010, 11:14:01 PM »

the father of the girl murdered peru, 

its not like he can come out and say he wants joran killed in prison, I mean of course he could say that but better for him to say it in a different way to the public,

i have no doubt the word is out that he would like to see joran sliced and diced

it just doesnt need to be broadcast all over the place

i give joran 2 weeks to live unless he does some serious truth telling and even then
he is done

adios  joran

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: June 15, 2010, 11:18:07 PM »

another thing that always bothers me about all this crap in aruba is that there has never been much talk from any girls  that are the thugs age,, oh sure a few bits now and then but not much. certainly some of the girls jorans age must have at least heard about this garbage of drugging and raping the tourists, probably even victims themselves

its just plain sickening

- A Horse's Tale
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: June 15, 2010, 11:20:40 PM »

its not like he can come out and say he wants joran killed in prison, I mean of course he could say that but better for him to say it in a different way to the public,

i have no doubt the word is out that he would like to see joran sliced and diced

i give joran 2 weeks to live unless he does some serious truth telling and even then
he is done

adios  joran

I must be sadistic but I like the thought of him spending at least some time in general population, fearing for his life every moment and pooping in a hole in the ground.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: June 15, 2010, 11:21:02 PM »

Hi, robots!  Good to see you this evening.

Well, Mr. Flores could say that but as you say, it would cause quite a stir.  I suspect he will want Joran to face trial and sentencing first.  He and PLE are likely all that are keeping Joran alive right now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: June 15, 2010, 11:22:46 PM »

me too Smile

he is done

adios  joran

I must be sadistic but I like the thought of him spending at least some time in general population, fearing for his life every moment and pooping in a hole in the ground.

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: June 15, 2010, 11:25:08 PM »

hello Bana... errrr ummm i mean Anna Banana   heheheheeeeeeeeeee just teasing ya  Smile

yea, maybe trial and sentencing  then roast him 

Hi, robots!  Good to see you this evening.

Well, Mr. Flores could say that but as you say, it would cause quite a stir.  I suspect he will want Joran to face trial and sentencing first.  He and PLE are likely all that are keeping Joran alive right now.

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: June 15, 2010, 11:29:26 PM »

I don't know if this site is accurate but this is what it says about Aruban law.  Keep in mind that they will never charge Joran with murder in Aruba...just isn't going to happen.  Involuntary manslaughter maybe.

http://www.curacao-law.com/2007/11/26/aruba-criminal-law/

According to the Aruba Penal Code (Article 72) with respect to adults (18 years and older):

* There is a 6 year statute of limitations on crimes with a maximum term of imprisonment of 3 years (involuntary manslaughter: max. 9 months imprisonment)
    * There is a 12 year statute of limitations on crimes with a term of imprisonment of at least 3 years (voluntary manslaughter: max. 15 years and murder: max. 20 years imprisonment)
    * There is a 18 year statute of limitations on crimes which result in a life sentence (e.g. murder committed by terrorists / kidnapping resulting in the death of the kidnapped person / killing someone to hide a crime: life sentence)

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #995 on: June 15, 2010, 11:33:14 PM »

ok, we are going to have to look this up. Last week I heard 8 years on Nancy Grace. There was an uproar when she mentioned it.

In My Opinion
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: June 15, 2010, 11:37:40 PM »

he is done

adios  joran

And one hole for a group...sort of group pop...can you imagine the smell? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: June 15, 2010, 11:38:17 PM »

I doubt Joran will ever be charged with anything in Aruba.It's over for Joran and his life as he knew it.The sooner Joran and Aruba wash their hands of each other,the safer they'll be, especially Aruba.May Joran never know a *safe* minute again!! Justice will be served this time,I just know it!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: June 15, 2010, 11:46:49 PM »

ok, we are going to have to look this up. Last week I heard 8 years on Nancy Grace. There was an uproar when she mentioned it.

I don't think there is anywhere to look up Aruban law.  Besides it keeps changing, lol.

Maybe some of our Dutch posters can translate this as I think it may be Dutch code on murder with regard to statute of limitations.

http://www.eerstekamer.nl/9324000/d/284/w28495s2.pdf

But I have never seen any internet access to Aruban law anywhere.  We have looked many times.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #999 on: June 15, 2010, 11:47:35 PM »

Aruba must realize they need their story to match Joran's story.  He is supposed to be saying he will tell where he and his father buried Natalee's remains.  Forensics would show if remains had been buried or in the the sea, for example.  Their stories have to match.

But I still don't really understand what Dave and Tim are doing in Aruba now.  Jaap's map I guess?  That could have been checked long ago or at least now without any delay or need to contact Peru as it has nothing to do with Peru.

Anna, I also don't understand what Dave and Tim are doing in Aruba. If they are waiting for Joran to give up the location, they might have a long wait.
I believe they went to Aruba with 2 areas they wanted to check.  This trip was planned before Joran murdered Stephany.  Now that Joran claims he's going to tell where Natalee is, they will try and stay and search that area as well but I agree, might be a long wait.

I'm wondering if they've been allowed to search anything at all.  Did they get permission to search before they went to Aruba?  (Something makes me think not)  If Steph Watts was correct on his last show (June 13) he said that there's a new rule on Aruba where no unauthorized searches are allowed.  Hasn't this happened before?  Where they went down there and weren't allowed to actually search anywhere?  He talked about Tim being in a holding pattern.  From my understanding he will help bring in resources if and when Joran points to an area to search.  He also said Tim was planning to be there until next Saturday.  (So they only have a few days left.)

http://stephww.wordpress.com/

June 6, snipped... BUT  I did get a copy of the map. I have given it to Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch.  He is now in Aruba with me, and is planning on searching the area all week.  Stay tuned.  I will be updating live from Aruba all week.

I will post the map here soon.

June 7, Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch is here. I have given him the map and he is working on the search as I write this. It’s a stretch but Miller says, “We have to follow every lead, and we can’t afford not to do this.”

June 8, Dave Holloway is on his way to Aruba. He will be meeting with his attorney, prosecutors and investigators. I will keep you posted.

But Dave doesn't arrive on the island until yesterday.  And the first thing he wanted to do today was go to the place that Joran marked on the map.  And they were followed.  

So is Dave there to try to get permission for Tim Miller to search that area and the other area mentioned (pond)?

Wonder if they've gone and talked to the Kalpoe brothers yet...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.