April 28, 2024, 04:26:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 480054 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: June 17, 2010, 12:29:13 AM »

I do no have a copy of the Enquirer, but found on this page details of what is in it.

http://guanabee.com/2010/06/enquirer-van-der-sloot/

According to the print edition of the magazine which came out today, Van der Sloot first drew the map for a Dutch crime journalist named Jaap Amesz who went through great lengths to befriend Van der Sloot and gain his trust when Van der Sloot was living in Holland in 2008.On June 4, 2010, Dutch authorities raided the home of Amesz and confiscated evidence at the request of the U.S. Justice Department, who were investigating Van der Sloot on charges of extortion and wire fraud, but they didn’t manage to find the map. Frustrated with the Aruban authorities’ refusal to reopen the Holloway case regardless of the map, Amesz sent a copy to Holloway’s father, Dave Holloway. holloways He in turn shared it with a private mounted search and recovery team working for the family called Texas Equusearch. The director of that firm, Tim Miller, told the Enquirer, “We have the map.” They are in the process of negotiating with the government of Aruba for cooperation in holding a search for Holloway’s remains at a national park called the Bubali Bird Sanctuary where Joran claims the body is located. Authorities did search the sanctuary in 2006, but according to Aruban attorney general Taco Stein, the park is so large, they could only conduct a partial search.

So if that's the area that the front page of the NE is talking about, we know from Steph that they haven't searched anywhere and aren't going to.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: June 17, 2010, 12:29:26 AM »

I do no have a copy of the Enquirer, but found on this page details of what is in it.

According to the print edition of the magazine which came out today, Van der Sloot first drew the map for a Dutch crime journalist named Jaap Amesz who went through great lengths to befriend Van der Sloot and gain his trust when Van der Sloot was living in Holland in 2008.On June 4, 2010, Dutch authorities raided the home of Amesz and confiscated evidence at the request of the U.S. Justice Department, who were investigating Van der Sloot on charges of extortion and wire fraud, but they didn’t manage to find the map. Frustrated with the Aruban authorities’ refusal to reopen the Holloway case regardless of the map, Amesz sent a copy to Holloway’s father, Dave Holloway. holloways He in turn shared it with a private mounted search and recovery team working for the family called Texas Equusearch. The director of that firm, Tim Miller, told the Enquirer, “We have the map.” They are in the process of negotiating with the government of Aruba for cooperation in holding a search for Holloway’s remains at a national park called the Bubali Bird Sanctuary where Joran claims the body is located. Authorities did search the sanctuary in 2006, but according to Aruban attorney general Taco Stein, the park is so large, they could only conduct a partial search.

Thanks bunches!!!!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1562 on: June 17, 2010, 12:33:46 AM »

So if that's the area that the front page of the NE is talking about, we know from Steph that they haven't searched anywhere and aren't going to.

Steph does have a fantastic point.

Aruban authorities are waiting for a CREDIBLE TIP from Joran Van der sloot.

For 5 years, they wouldn`t lock him away even if he said he did it.

Credible - my big azz right toe. What an ongoing bad joke.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: June 17, 2010, 12:35:58 AM »

Aruba would not give them permits to search.  My guess is that is why Dave went down.  He was trying
to get permission from Aruba for the search.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: June 17, 2010, 12:37:04 AM »

Have to wonder if Steph's eyes have been opened to the great Aruba denial????

Nothing would surprise me regarding Melody or any of Joran's friends, much less one that's cozied up with Anita. I found it disturbing today that Cuomo attempted to qualify Joran's slide into a "very dark life" should generate one ounce of sympathy from anyone. I also couldn't care less about Melody's diary or what it contains.

Bottom line, where is Natalee and what happened to end her life? Details, the K2 have the details and now that legal experts are stating the US has the right to pursue Joran for murder, then hopefully if the K2 do set foot on US soil they can be pursued as accessories. I hope that isn't a pipe dream on my part......with the numerous efforts on by Greta to blame the FBI, one would hope that would result in enough ire to use every avenue they have now.

That said on Monday it will likely sink in for Joran that he has no free passes in Peru, that this isn't a bad dream, and that he is truly alone in this. I'm not sure he knows what the truth tastes like when it passes one's lips, but I do think Peru is about to demonstrate to him the reality of what accountability feels like.

Texasmom, you are missed this week but I hope the change of venue with training is energizing.

Heading to bed after spending the last hour making a monkey cookie cutter lol

rest well SMer's..........hopefully no rest for the witches and LE of Aruba

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: June 17, 2010, 12:39:29 AM »

Aruba would not give them permits to search.  My guess is that is why Dave went down.  He was trying
to get permission from Aruba for the search.

If that's true then I hope he blasts that fact to every media outlet within his reach. It's time to fight fire with fire, he has nothing to lose now.

I continue to stand with the girl.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: June 17, 2010, 12:41:50 AM »

Love ya, Texasmom... glad you checked in and are safe.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: June 17, 2010, 12:46:16 AM »

nonesuche - I want a cookie cutter in the shapes of the Kalpoe`s heads.

Would it cost me extra? Smile

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1568 on: June 17, 2010, 12:48:07 AM »

Night None!

I'm convinced that Aruba is never going to change it's stance about Natalee's case. They'll continue their denial and cover up if there is not a single tourist on the island. I just want the facts about the island to be front and center in the media. I don't ever want to hear another talking head say that Aruba "Bungled" the case. I want them to put the facts together and report that Aruba purposefully and deliberately conducted a cover up that continues to this day. It's a dangerous place to be!

Let's test that "one tourist left on the island" theory!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: June 17, 2010, 12:52:57 AM »

TexasMom, have a great trip, learn a lot and don't worry about the monkeys.  Do what you need to do. 

None, I don't put anything past Melody.  Wasn't she pregnant with another guy's baby when she was licking Joran's face in his bedroom.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: June 17, 2010, 12:54:52 AM »

It will be fun that FBI gets to pick apart all of that Aruban Crime Syndicate information first. That stuff is very valuable. I know those guys are happy dancin`.

------------------
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: June 17, 2010, 12:56:22 AM »

I have read numerous times that an individual who becomes a serial killer often has a history of killing animals.

I bet they praised the day he went to live in his apartment setup on their property, or whatever it was. Get the kid out of our hair. Shame on them.

Weren't there stories very early - back in 2005 - about Joran killing a cat in a rage or something like that?  Or is my memory hallucinating again??
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: June 17, 2010, 12:57:35 AM »

I have read numerous times that an individual who becomes a serial killer often has a history of killing animals.

I bet they praised the day he went to live in his apartment setup on their property, or whatever it was. Get the kid out of our hair. Shame on them.

Weren't there stories very early - back in 2005 - about Joran killing a cat in a rage or something like that?  Or is my memory hallucinating again??

Dogs. Joran never met a dog that he didn`t like. (to bury)

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: June 17, 2010, 12:58:42 AM »

So Dave was there with the map and Aruba refused to let them search it seems.  What would it hurt?  The map likely has nothing to do with what Joran will tell in August if Aruba even bothers to go question Joran.

Basically, Aruba is not going to allow anyone to search for Natalee.  That seems so strange.

Could it be they don't want the few tourists they have to see the search parties and be reminded of what happened there and how a tourist was murdered by one of their own?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
TexasRick007
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1574 on: June 17, 2010, 12:59:18 AM »

Hope you enjoy this Smile

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1575 on: June 17, 2010, 01:01:16 AM »

Love ya, Texasmom... glad you checked in and are safe.

Thanks Carpe!  Love ya too!  Hope None can get you those cookie cutters, lol  .

Thanks Nonesuche!  I hope it's energizing too, so I'm not nodding off during it, lol.

(((hugs))) to ALL my Monkey friends!

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

General population for Joran!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: June 17, 2010, 01:01:57 AM »

Dogs. Joran never met a dog that he didn`t like. (to bury)

And then he had to take anger management classes?
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: June 17, 2010, 01:03:57 AM »

Hope you enjoy this Smile

He is looking alot thinner, maybe down 20 lbs in the last few weeks.

In My Opinion
TexasRick007
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1578 on: June 17, 2010, 01:05:27 AM »

He is looking alot thinner, maybe down 20 lbs in the last few weeks.

I, uh, 'enhanced', the photo.. I think you missed it! Smile
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1579 on: June 17, 2010, 01:06:51 AM »

Even if there was a remote possibility of natalee being in that sanctuary, her father  should be allowed to search with trained people like Tim Miller. To deny him even that is callous and cruel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.