April 25, 2024, 07:54:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370507 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: June 20, 2010, 11:01:09 AM »

I would like to know what mental facility Joran was scheduled to go to in Netherlands before he "fled" to Peru.  I am sure they wouldn't release that info, but it would be interesting to know if it is true that they were really trying to get some help for him.  I also wonder if the facebook entires from Renho and Anita to Joran were talking about his committment to the mental facility, rather than his fleeing to Peru. 

I do believe that he is mentally ill.  His actions, his lies, all lead me to that conclusion. His family have just been enablers, rather than seeking the help he needed when he was younger.   I also believe he is totally accountable for both the death of Natalee and Stephany and he should pay accordingly.  I do hope that one way or another he will die in a Peruvian prison. 

Anita said a mental facility in ARUBA.  There is one in Aruba but I don't recall the name of it.

Only one article said a facility in Aruba, the others said two days prior to his leaving for the Netherlands for entry in the Mental Health hospital he fled to Peru. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: June 20, 2010, 11:01:25 AM »

If they find her, they are going to see all that "shit.."  Hmmm, was that the various DNA's from various males, or was that from the beating she encountered.  "They will never find her."  Paulus and Joran made sure of that. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: June 20, 2010, 11:01:56 AM »

I would like to know what mental facility Joran was scheduled to go to in Netherlands before he "fled" to Peru.  I am sure they wouldn't release that info, but it would be interesting to know if it is true that they were really trying to get some help for him.  I also wonder if the facebook entires from Renho and Anita to Joran were talking about his committment to the mental facility, rather than his fleeing to Peru. 

I do believe that he is mentally ill.  His actions, his lies, all lead me to that conclusion. His family have just been enablers, rather than seeking the help he needed when he was younger.   I also believe he is totally accountable for both the death of Natalee and Stephany and he should pay accordingly.  I do hope that one way or another he will die in a Peruvian prison. 

Anita said a mental facility in ARUBA.  There is one in Aruba but I don't recall the name of it.

Casa Sloot-lol
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: June 20, 2010, 11:03:01 AM »

AZSunny, I would only have to imagine that the "admission" to a mental facility was another way of appearing to have done something to get Joran help, to make her look better, to make him a victim.  If he is crazy, what does that say about her, her husband, and ALE who covered up for them and their spawn for years?  Is the whole place crazy?  Nevermind, I think we know the answer to that, but crazy is not the answer.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: June 20, 2010, 11:03:06 AM »

It was indeed a Dutch one:

"I made an appointment with a Dutch clinic. The insurance had been taken care of. Two days before he was supposed to go to the Netherlands, I found that note when I came home. He had left for Peru for a poker tournament. Someone had invited him. He was running away from his treatment."

Thanks Jo-An.  I was just looking for that.  You are good!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: June 20, 2010, 11:06:43 AM »

Happy Father's Day to all the men who have raised their sons and daughters to be responsible people, who cared enough about their families to remain intact regardless of the monetary costs, the disagreements or whatever they encountered, God bless them.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: June 20, 2010, 11:08:39 AM »

Ono, I agree with your above post.  That's pretty much my take on things as well.  I think the Sloot compound was the original crime scene and while Joran does have issues, IMO, they are nowhere close to the legal definition of right/wrong.

He fled and dyed his hair--proof he knew what he did was wrong.

Yes, Anita is distancing herself from Joran and it may well be because of what is on his computer or in his phone or money records.

I hope Peru will check all Western Union transactions in his name and if Anita knew he was fleeing Interpol and sent him money to assist him in doing so, I hope they issue a warrant for her arrest.  That may be why she doesn't want to go there.  And I hope Peru is very quiet about it and waits for her to arrive before making it known, lol. 

Wouldn't that be wonderful is she was caught and made to pay for her enabling her son in his murdering!  I am dreaming but still, it's possible. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: June 20, 2010, 11:09:42 AM »

AZSunny, I would only have to imagine that the "admission" to a mental facility was another way of appearing to have done something to get Joran help, to make her look better, to make him a victim.  If he is crazy, what does that say about her, her husband, and ALE who covered up for them and their spawn for years?  Is the whole place crazy?  Nevermind, I think we know the answer to that, but crazy is not the answer.

Well, I think most agree he is a Psychopath, so that would indeed be crazy.  The reason I would like to confirm where he was to admitted was to confirm that in fact Anita was trying to do something for him, and not just lying again to cover his a$$...again.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: June 20, 2010, 11:16:04 AM »

Yes, Anna-that would be wonderful!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: June 20, 2010, 11:39:56 AM »

Video report:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/37808580#37808580

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: June 20, 2010, 11:40:53 AM »

Ono, I agree with your above post.  That's pretty much my take on things as well.  I think the Sloot compound was the original crime scene and while Joran does have issues, IMO, they are nowhere close to the legal definition of right/wrong.

He fled and dyed his hair--proof he knew what he did was wrong.

Yes, Anita is distancing herself from Joran and it may well be because of what is on his computer or in his phone or money records.

I hope Peru will check all Western Union transactions in his name and if Anita knew he was fleeing Interpol and sent him money to assist him in doing so, I hope they issue a warrant for her arrest.  That may be why she doesn't want to go there.  And I hope Peru is very quiet about it and waits for her to arrive before making it known, lol. 

Wouldn't that be wonderful is she was caught and made to pay for her enabling her son in his murdering!  I am dreaming but still, it's possible. . .

Good thoughts, maybe that is why she is not going to Peru, she is afraid of arrest!  Wouldn't that be a hoot.  Cell mates...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: June 20, 2010, 11:46:22 AM »

Deepak's comment about not leaving "him alone with the girl" coupled with Satish's questioning "how's the girl?" lead me to believe that Joran and his father are the perpetrators based on, "your own father..unbelievable."

I agree Tyler.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: June 20, 2010, 11:51:16 AM »

Deepak's comment about not leaving "him alone with the girl" coupled with Satish's questioning "how's the girl?" lead me to believe that Joran and his father are the perpetrators based on, "your own father..unbelievable."

It's a reasonable conclusion.

I can imagine a scenario where Joran is raping Natalee (or all 3) and she gets hurt.  Kalpoes get scared and leave.  Joran kills Natalee so she won't talk, much like he did to Stephany. 

I agree with this too.  I believe they Kalpoes were ordered to leave by Paulus.  Paulus and Joran took care of the rest.

The Kalpoes are guilty of Kidnapping and Rape.  If they weren't they would hand over the documents to Dr. Phil.

At this moment Deepak holds the key to this case.  I wouldn't be surprised if they found Deepak with his hand in his pocket.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: June 20, 2010, 11:52:46 AM »

This one also says Holland.  Personally I think it's all BS.  Joran is an adult and as he has proved before he can check himself in and out.  He has never wanted help. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: June 20, 2010, 11:53:51 AM »

I agree Tyler.

Agree.  Also I believe Deepak told Joran in the infamous cop car recording that if they found "the girl" Joran would get 15 years, meaning in jail.  That's the penalty for murder there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: June 20, 2010, 11:54:59 AM »

It's a reasonable conclusion.

I can imagine a scenario where Joran is raping Natalee (or all 3) and she gets hurt.  Kalpoes get scared and leave.  Joran kills Natalee so she won't talk, much like he did to Stephany. 

I agree with this too.  I believe they Kalpoes were ordered to leave by Paulus.  Paulus and Joran took care of the rest.

The Kalpoes are guilty of Kidnapping and Rape.  If they weren't they would hand over the documents to Dr. Phil.

At this moment Deepak holds the key to this case.  I wouldn't be surprised if they found Deepak with his hand in his pocket.

The outlook for the Kalpoes is getting grimmer by the day.  Once it became clear that Dr. Phil and CBS weren't going to settle, the Kalpoes lost their usefulness IMO.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: June 20, 2010, 11:55:45 AM »

Deepak doesn't say "we will get 15 years" but rather "You (Joran) will get 15 years" if they find "the girl."

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: June 20, 2010, 12:00:46 PM »

Deepak doesn't say "we will get 15 years" but rather "You (Joran) will get 15 years" if they find "the girl."

Right and Deepak seemed to know the law.  I guess Dompig informed him well.

We had Van der Straaten helping Joran and in my opinion Dompig was helping the Kalpoes.

They are all disgusting and get what they deserve.

But the one person I want to see get his is Dennis Jacobs.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: June 20, 2010, 12:03:39 PM »

Did I read reports that the Dutch media would be in Peru on Monday to interview Joran? 

How is that going to happen if the Judge will be conducting the interrogation on Monday.  I don't think the Dutch media will be allowed in.  Has anyone seen any more reports or updates on that?

canoworms
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: June 20, 2010, 12:11:45 PM »

Google translation.

Joran van der Sloot will not speak
Dutchman's lawyer says that will keep silent in the hearing tomorrow. The inmate's mother said that her son "is traumatized."

Netherlands seek to prolong the judicial process. (USI)
In silence. This will keep the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot in the interrogation that the Fourth Criminal Court of Lima held tomorrow for the murder of Flores Stephany Ramirez (21).

The foreign lawyer, Max Navarro Highness, said his client will not say a word until accepted for habeas corpus presented to the judiciary to override the police investigation. With this measure, HH Van der Sloot seeks to return to testify to the police with the presence of a prosecutor, a translator and self-defense.

Standby counsel argued before the judicial authorities that the Dutchman killed Stephany Flores pushed by a "violent emotion" and not theft. In this way, the alien may receive a lesser sentence to 15 years in prison.

The judicial examination has been scheduled for 10:00 am at the Miguel Castro Castro prison, where the Dutchman has been detained since 11 June.

LAWYERS COME. On the other hand, HH reported that within 15 days, arrive in the country foreign lawyers of Van der Sloot.

It was learned that among them would be Joseph Tacopina, who also defended the singer Michael Jackson when he was accused of sexual assault against minors. Tacopina defended Van der Sloot when he was tried for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway American girl in 2005.

"Not a monster." Meanwhile, Dutchman's mother, Anita van der Sloot, defended the innocence of his son in a letter written to the news network ABC. In the letter, the mother said that Joran "is not the monster that you would like (the media). " In addition, said his son is "traumatized, depressed and has an addiction."

The foreign parent imprisoned in Peru insisted that Joran van der Sloot "is not a murderer" and that the situation in which it is involved "sucks" because it is "a big trap against him." The Dutchman's lawyer denied that the mother or relatives of his client are arriving in the capital in the coming days.

http://peru21.pe/noticia/497848/joran-van-der-sloot-no-hablara?utm_source=PeruNewsFeed.com&utm_medium=twitter

cece, Jo Ann posted this on page 52. I think this is the latest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.