April 25, 2024, 07:07:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370532 times)
canoworms
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1100 on: June 20, 2010, 01:20:51 PM »

When Anita decides to make her grand entrance to Peru to visit her son and show support that is when Beth Twitty should visit Peru and show her support to the Flores family.

Can you see Anita's face if this happens.

With still shots of Joran, Paul and Natalee at the Holiday Inn, and Stephany and Joran entering his room at the TAC.
and the big pictures of both young ladies as we want to remember them. Vibrant and full of life and promise.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: June 20, 2010, 01:21:24 PM »

I've been thinking about the extortion part of this case, and Joran's swift departure from Aruba 3 days after the $15,000 electronic transfer to a Netherlands bank account.
IMO someone gave Joran the heads up the FBI was going to have him arrested. I would think the FBI also would be keeping tabs on the account the money was deposited to. What I'm curious about is was Joran able to withdraw that $15,000 before he fled from Aruba. He might have also been told not to try to withdraw the funds as the FBI could then track him. Joran received $10,000 in cash from JQK on the 10th of May, but maybe that was all he had, and he no doubt went thru that within 2 weeks.
I just think it gives him more of a motive for robbery. It will be interested to see (computer forensics) if Anita was communicating with him soon after he left Aruba. Possibly guiding him on where he should go etc.
Possibly sending him funds if she knew he couldn't touch the account with the extortion funds.

Does anyone have a link to the article with statements from the taxi drivers?
I recall one of them talking about Joran being on Twitter all the time while driving to Chile. Also he said Joran kept telling them about Twitter rumors Joran was found dead (committed suicide). Did the taxi drivers say Joran started that rumor? The translations are so often incorrect, but wouldn't that be crazy if it was Joran that started that rumor.......I would like to get a better translation if anyone has a link to articles about taxi drivers statements, if anyone has one. TIA

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
canoworms
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1102 on: June 20, 2010, 01:23:50 PM »

O/T another hot one today and I am off to make a blender full of gazpacho...not cooking a dern thing today!
Have a great Dad's day:)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: June 20, 2010, 01:25:27 PM »

I've been thinking about the extortion part of this case, and Joran's swift departure from Aruba 3 days after the $15,000 electronic transfer to a Netherlands bank account.
IMO someone gave Joran the heads up the FBI was going to have him arrested. I would think the FBI also would be keeping tabs on the account the money was deposited to. What I'm curious about is was Joran able to withdraw that $15,000 before he fled from Aruba. He might have also been told not to try to withdraw the funds as the FBI could then track him. Joran received $10,000 in cash from JQK on the 10th of May, but maybe that was all he had, and he no doubt went thru that within 2 weeks.
I just think it gives him more of a motive for robbery. It will be interested to see (computer forensics) if Anita was communicating with him soon after he left Aruba. Possibly guiding him on where he should go etc.
Possibly sending him funds if she knew he couldn't touch the account with the extortion funds.

Does anyone have a link to the article with statements from the taxi drivers?
I recall one of them talking about Joran being on Twitter all the time while driving to Chile. Also he said Joran kept telling them about Twitter rumors Joran was found dead (committed suicide). Did the taxi drivers say Joran started that rumor? The translations are so often incorrect, but wouldn't that be crazy if it was Joran that started that rumor.......I would like to get a better translation if anyone has a link to articles about taxi drivers statements, if anyone has one. TIA

Plus, he was in contact with his attorney from the Netherlands.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1104 on: June 20, 2010, 01:32:28 PM »

LMAO!

I was looking for our discussion of the Red magazine article and found this...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3167.msg409451#msg409451

HT San

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: June 20, 2010, 01:44:48 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3167.220

This is where the discussion of the Red magazine article started here if anyone's interested.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: June 20, 2010, 01:49:45 PM »

Seeme,  I've wondered that as well.  Maybe the bank told Joran  there would be a five day clearing time or something like that and would not allow him to access the funds.

I also hope there are records of all communication from Mommie Dearest in hopes she aided and abetted a suspect in flight, a felony I am sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: June 20, 2010, 01:52:00 PM »

I hope Interpol will bother to track down the source of the rumor that Joran had been killed in an accident as that source is also likely guilty of aiding and abetting a known suspect in flight to avoid arrest.

It had to come from Joran or one of his "friends" as no one ele would have any motive to start such a rumor.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: June 20, 2010, 01:52:34 PM »

This is where the discussion of the Red magazine article started here if anyone's interested.

I saw a post of mine in that link.  At least I'm consistent with what I post.

I DO NOT BELIEVE FOR ONE SECOND THAT ANITA IS IN DENIAL.  JUST BECAUSE A PERSON IS COACHED INTO WHAT TO SAY DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE IN DENIAL.  SHE HAS BEEN PRACTICING HER STORY FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS NOW.  SHE IS AS ARROGANT AS HER WASTE OF LIFE RAPIST MURDERING HUSBAND AND SON.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: June 20, 2010, 01:58:04 PM »

From the article:

"I think it is intensely sad that that businessman Flores has lost his daughter, and I my son. That's how it feels."

If not for her homicidal maniac of a son, none of these people would have lost anything!

And her devil spawn is STILL ALIVE!  What part of that doesn't she get?

It is going to take the death of one of her children for her to know the difference in a dead child who was made to suffer horribly and being the mother of the cause of all the problems.

And she is in an excellent position to learn that very thing right now with her first born in the position that he is.  She is tempting fate with statements like that, further arrogance.  She is on very thin ice saying things like that and she can be made to know what it feels like to be on the "other side" that she always speaks about.

Why doesn't she just say that the Flores family lost their child.  She makes sure she points out businessman Flores.  She also points out that she has lost her son.  Her son is the reason for all of this mess and she is to blame.

PERSONA NON GRATA

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1110 on: June 20, 2010, 02:03:23 PM »

Was reading the article in the NY Post about Anita's interview and this comment stood out:

"In the De Telegraaf interview, she [his mother] said Joran suffers from mental problems."

If he goes to prison in Peru, he's gonna suffer from rectal problems.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/joran_mother_says_sloot_may_have_a1En2RWPAfFof1VlYiiYjL#ixzz0rPZjK5F3

Hi San

looking at his bed in Castro Castro is that yellow box Prep H? kinda looks like it to me, maybe preparing him for what is about to happen to the sorry, disgusting POS..IF not, I can dream...I hate him, hate hate hate him.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: June 20, 2010, 02:04:06 PM »

Self-edit--should have been:

From the article:

"I think it is intensely sad that that businessman Flores has lost his daughter, and I my son. That's how it feels."

Why doesn't she just say that the Flores family lost their child.  She makes sure she points out businessman Flores.  She also points out that she has lost her son.  Her son is the reason for all of this mess and she is to blame.

If not for her homicidal maniac of a son, none of these people would have lost anything!

It is going to take the death of one of her children for her to know the difference in a dead child who was made to suffer horribly and being the mother of the cause of all the problems.

And she is in an excellent position to learn that very thing right now with her first born in the position that he is.  She is tempting fate with statements like that, further arrogance.  She is on very thin ice saying things like that and she can be made to know what it feels like to be on the "other side" that she always speaks about.

PERSONA NON GRATA

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: June 20, 2010, 02:07:19 PM »

Was reading the article in the NY Post about Anita's interview and this comment stood out:

"In the De Telegraaf interview, she [his mother] said Joran suffers from mental problems."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/joran_mother_says_sloot_may_have_a1En2RWPAfFof1VlYiiYjL#ixzz0rPZjK5F3

Hi San

looking at his bed in Castro Castro is that yellow box Prep H? kinda looks like it to me, maybe preparing him for what is about to happen to the sorry, disgusting POS..IF not, I can dream...I hate him, hate hate hate him.

OS

Maybe that is standard issue with the toiletries box the Dutch embassy gives new inmates.  They know what is coming! LOL

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: June 20, 2010, 02:09:29 PM »

San, I think you are correct.  She is not in denial.  She is just lying and saying what she hopes will garner sympathy for her homicidal maniac.

It's intentional and designed to try to get him some kind of break.  Any kind but preferably a cushy mental bed instead of Castro Castro.

All murderers have mental problems or they wouldn't be murderers.  So, no it doesn't count for anything at all, Anita.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: June 20, 2010, 02:09:54 PM »

I saw a post of mine in that link.  At least I'm consistent with what I post.

I DO NOT BELIEVE FOR ONE SECOND THAT ANITA IS IN DENIAL.  JUST BECAUSE A PERSON IS COACHED INTO WHAT TO SAY DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE IN DENIAL.  SHE HAS BEEN PRACTICING HER STORY FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS NOW.  SHE IS AS ARROGANT AS HER WASTE OF LIFE RAPIST MURDERING HUSBAND AND SON.

Great post then and now, I started to bring it over too!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: June 20, 2010, 02:12:16 PM »

Self-edit--should have been:

From the article:

I agree Anna!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: June 20, 2010, 02:15:16 PM »

Hi San

OS

Hi OS, I have a dream also.  Mine doesn't include him seeing the next day.

Someone posted this comment:

I wonder how often mom will visit her boy in that Hellhole?
I suppose she could mail care packages.
Certainly the other prisoners will appreciate that:)

« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 02:17:55 PM by San » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: June 20, 2010, 02:18:33 PM »

San, I think you are correct.  She is not in denial.  She is just lying and saying what she hopes will garner sympathy for her homicidal maniac.

It's intentional and designed to try to get him some kind of break.  Any kind but preferably a cushy mental bed instead of Castro Castro.

All murderers have mental problems or they wouldn't be murderers.  So, no it doesn't count for anything at all, Anita.

I agree Anna.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: June 20, 2010, 02:19:42 PM »

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: June 20, 2010, 02:21:06 PM »

Hi San

OS

Maybe that is standard issue with the toiletries box the Dutch embassy gives new inmates.  They know what is coming! LOL

Know what got me the other day is when the pastor from the Netherlands went to visit Joran.  They said he usually comes twice a year.  How convenient of him to go when Joran is there. At this point I don't trust anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.