March 29, 2024, 01:10:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 368762 times)
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1160 on: June 20, 2010, 04:31:31 PM »

True... I remember that.  But I also read Terror Jaap's weblog after he was recently raided by the Netherlands (as per the US Justice System.) He talks about his contract with Joran to serve 2 years in the Netherlands and come out a millionaire at 23. They were, of course, planning to sell all the pics from his turning himself in, etc..licensing it all.

Hi Agraria, I just read Jaap´s weblog but I can´t see anything about serving 2 years in the NL and coming out a millionaire.
Could you please point out what segment you´re talking about, maybe something got lost in translation.

What I read is that Jaap has been working a long time (21 months) and promising Joran a lot of money to come clean about Natalee.

And on the other hand he talks about getting psych. help for Joran, together with one of Joran´s friend. But in that segment they´re not talking about money. Just about getting Joran back on track again.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 04:50:56 PM by klaasend » Logged
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: June 20, 2010, 04:34:10 PM »

And I should note:  I use the term "handy" loosely ... I mean ... how many days did it take her to come up with that?  (the story ... the backup ... the renho - I mean publicity whore!) ... Had his being ready to go into psych story been the truth ... old Monster Mommy would have been talking to the Dutch media earlier ... as it is ... she's a liar ... Monster told us that ... want us to trust you now Anita?  not happening!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1162 on: June 20, 2010, 04:34:31 PM »

Oh no, messed up the quote... :-/
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: June 20, 2010, 04:36:48 PM »

~Texasmom;  Thanks for posting that article [ on page 55 ] from an interview with Anita in "Red"/September 2008 issue-I had never seen that.   What a self-centered & shallow woman! Ugh!!

YW Ono.  And think about this...if I have the timing right...that was about the time Joran was in Thailand making his money selling women.  Some may recall that Julia Renfro said that it was all part of a "school project" Joran was working on.  Typical...(rolling eyes)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,449294,00.html

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/11/thailand_wants_transcript_of_v.php

It's really sickening that Joran was never held accountable for those activities either.

Yes it is, but maybe he will be at some point in time. 
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1164 on: June 20, 2010, 04:51:05 PM »

I don't think Joran is the only one in the family that is "ziek in zijn hoofd".

Pretty sure Anita is unbalanced too if she thinks she can pass off Joran's rage killings as some sort of a treatable mental condition and mitigating circumstances for a reduced sentence.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1165 on: June 20, 2010, 04:55:24 PM »

Prison Expert and Ex-Con Larry Levine Tells 'The Early Show:' 'His Existence is Just About Over.'
Published June 20, 2010

Prison expert and ex-con Larry Levine, founder of Wall Street Prison Consultants, appeared on CBS' "Early Show" Saturday and bluntly stated, then reiterated in various ways, that Joran Van Der Sloot was "a dead man." Van Der Sloot, who is being held in one of South America's most notorious prisons, Miguel Castro Castro Prison in Lima, confessed to the murder of 21-year-old business student Stephany Flores Ramirez. Although currently under suicide watch and in solitary confinement, Larry Levine does not believe that Van Der Sloot has a chance of surviving his stay at the dangerous and perilously overcrowded prison.

When asked what he would tell the 22-year-old Van Der Sloot, Levine told the "Early Show," "I'd tell him, 'You're not gonna make it, that 'What you need to do is pray, because someone's gonna kill ya, and just enjoy the rest of the time you have left on Earth.'"

Concerns of Joran Van Der Sloot being killed in the Peruvian prison have also been voiced by those associated with Natalee Holloway, the Alabama teenager who disappeared while in Aruba in 2005. Van Der Sloot is the last person known to have seen Holloway alive, and is believed to have somehow been involved in the 18-year-old high school student's disappearance and possible death. Although arrested on suspicions twice over the years, Joran Van Der Sloot was released both times due to lack of evidence. Van Der Sloot's potential death while in the Peruvian prison might forever close the book on the Natalee Holloway case, leaving her family and friends not knowing if she is alive or dead, and, if dead, whether or not Van Der Sloot was actually involved and if he knows where her body is located.

Levine suggested that Stephany Flores Ramirez's father, a prominent Peruvian politician and former race car driver, might even pay someone to kill Van Der Sloot: "You know," he said, "that's a dangerous place. ... You've got murderers there, terrorists there - you've got bad people. And the problem he's facing is that the father of Stephany (Flores) ... is a prominent person. And this is an impoverished prison. And you pay off the right people, ya know, someone will stick a knife right in the guy.

"They'll be lining up to kill him. He has no hope. He has no chance."

If one was to consider if being in solitary confinement and under constant suicide watch might be enough to safeguard Van Der Sloot, Levine was quick to spurn the idea: "He's in solitary," the consultant said. "He's living in a cellblock that has ten cells to it. He's living by himself. ... His existence is just about over. ... It doesn't really matter if they isolate him because, even in a U.S. prison, people can get to people."

He believes even Joran Van Der Sloot realizes the direness of his situation: "I read a report somewhere that he's got a Bible in his cell. He's probably reading the Bible."

Levine admitted that Miguel Castro Castro Prison was corrupt, and, with Joran Van Der Sloot's family's connections, money could go a long way in making his stay at the prison somewhat easier. But, that could take time -- time Van Der Sloot may not have.

"You can get just about anything you want," Levine noted. "But he's in an isolation unit."

As he had throughout the interview, Levine made a dark observance: "He has nothing and he has no hope."

Joran Van Der Sloot is scheduled to meet with a Peruvian judge later this week to be questioned in the Stephany Flores Ramirez killing.

Van Der Sloot was detained in Chile on June 3 on an international warrant issued by Peruvian authorities after the body of Stephany Flores Ramirez was found in a Lima hotel room rented under Van Der Sloot's name. After extradition, he later confessed to the young woman's murder -- which occurred on May 30, five years to the day that Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba -- and was placed in Miguel Castro Castro Prison, where he awaits trial.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5506176/prison_expert_joran_van_der_sloot_is.html?cat=17

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: June 20, 2010, 04:56:44 PM »

I don't think Joran is the only one in the family that is "ziek in zijn hoofd".

Pretty sure Anita is unbalanced too if she thinks she can pass off Joran's rage killings as some sort of a treatable mental condition and mitigating circumstances for a reduced sentence.

If he wasn't in jail, we'd probably see him on Celebrity Rehab....maybe they could get a family discount.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1167 on: June 20, 2010, 04:59:32 PM »

It would make sense to me that:

he called his father when he murdered Natalee and now that, that POS is rotting and burning in hell that:

he would call his mother for help, after being charged with aiding and abetting a murderer

my visual Anita in bullet proof vest being paraded by Peru LE for reporters. Yes that would make my day..

I can also imagine that lard ass squatting in the hole for a crap and blowing the damn prison up.

How am I am so mean, let me tell ya, for as long as I live I will never forget Beth being held up by 2 men (think one was her brother Paul) at the pond and another seeing her sitting across the table from pvds and avds, the POS sweating like a mad man, avds just sitting there while Beth gut wrenchingly just wanting to take her beautiful dau. home. that's all. nothing more..and the trash just sitting there letting her in so much pain..NO I will never forget it..NEVER.

Dang I have built up anger, I need to step back before I say what I really feel.

bbl

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: June 20, 2010, 05:12:07 PM »

If he wasn't in jail, we'd probably see him on Celebrity Rehab....maybe they could get a family discount.
Sadly you're right.  The whole "reality TV" - What has happened to our morals ... our family units ... that not only attract dysfunctional "idols" - but makes it okay for them to BE "idols" ... and people (apparently alot of people) to feel the need to watch it ... like a train wreck.  SAD.

When I think about it ... I'm not surprised that there are Jorans and Caseys amongst us ... and I fear they are becoming increasingly present as society and family units fail. 

** and let me add - that family unit isn't the "mom,dad,two kids" - family unit is any immediate family, extended family, married in family, and community.  Takes a village to raise a child. **

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1169 on: June 20, 2010, 05:12:22 PM »

Peruvian and Dutch media are reporting that a group of attorneys (including Tacopina)  is on its way to Peru because Maximo Altez is (again) stepping down from the case.
Anybody hear anything about this in the American press?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: June 20, 2010, 05:12:40 PM »

http://news.lalate.com/2010/06/20/mother-joran-van-der-sloot-is-mentally-sick/

Mother: Joran van der Sloot is Mentally Sick
Posted on June 20th, 2010 in Joran van der Sloot, Stephany Flores Ramirez by lalate

Mother Joran van der Sloot is Mentally Sick

LIMA, PERU  – Joran van der Sloot is mentally ill, says his mother Anita va der Sloot. Joran van der Sloot was en route to a mental institution before his fateful arrival in Lima, reveals mother Antia in an interview this weekend with Dutch paper De Telegraaf.

The Van Der Sloot family currently resides in Aruba. Anita claims that two days before her son was set to enter a mental institution in the Netherlands he disappeared; she said Joran left a note that he was going to Peru. She doesn’t explain why Joran specifically chose Peru as his destination.

Anita says she doesn’t think her son killed Holloway; she adds that if he did kill in Lima she won’t be visiting him in jail.

She says before Stephany Flores was murdered her son called her. “He said he was being followed. He had been arrested together with a girl and robbed. He was not making sense…. I can’t cry for Joran l

If the statement above is true to what Anita said, then this proves premeditation. 
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: June 20, 2010, 05:13:57 PM »

When Anita decides to make her grand entrance to Peru to visit her son and show support that is when Beth Twitty should visit Peru and show her support to the Flores family.

Can you see Anita's face if this happens.

LOL - now that would be something to see.   And she could see that her delicious sporter is not so tasty.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: June 20, 2010, 05:22:41 PM »

Peruvian and Dutch media are reporting that a group of attorneys (including Tacopina)  is on its way to Peru because Maximo Altez is (again) stepping down from the case.

Nothing so far about him stepping down again, nor from the Netherlands Radio Network

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: June 20, 2010, 05:26:38 PM »

http://news.lalate.com/2010/06/20/mother-joran-van-der-sloot-is-mentally-sick/

Mother: Joran van der Sloot is Mentally Sick
Posted on June 20th, 2010 in Joran van der Sloot, Stephany Flores Ramirez by lalate

Mother Joran van der Sloot is Mentally Sick

LIMA, PERU  – Joran van der Sloot is mentally ill, says his mother Anita va der Sloot. Joran van der Sloot was en route to a mental institution before his fateful arrival in Lima, reveals mother Antia in an interview this weekend with Dutch paper De Telegraaf.

The Van Der Sloot family currently resides in Aruba. Anita claims that two days before her son was set to enter a mental institution in the Netherlands he disappeared; she said Joran left a note that he was going to Peru. She doesn’t explain why Joran specifically chose Peru as his destination.

Anita says she doesn’t think her son killed Holloway; she adds that if he did kill in Lima she won’t be visiting him in jail.

She says before Stephany Flores was murdered her son called her. “He said he was being followed. He had been arrested together with a girl and robbed. He was not making sense…. I can’t cry for Joran l

If the statement above is true to what Anita said, then this proves premeditation. 

Sounds like his first "confession" to the Chilean police....before he knew about the videotapes...two police chasing him...paranoia?? or alibi....hmmmm
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: June 20, 2010, 05:28:15 PM »

Nothing so far about him stepping down again, nor from the Netherlands Radio Network

Now the Peruvians will need a Dutch and English translator....sheesh....
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: June 20, 2010, 05:29:34 PM »

Thanks!
I can´t find an actual source for this, so I won´t believe it until I see some sort of official confirmation.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: June 20, 2010, 05:31:49 PM »

Joe Tacopina is not qualified to practice Napoleonic Law.  It is a whole different set of rules.
You are presumed guilty until proven innocent.  There is no case law citing.  The rules are
the rules.  There is no remaining silent.  If you remain silent, the judge assumes you are guilty.
Taco said he is not on good terms with the family and that he does not want to spend the next
two years in Peru, but we all know Taco lies.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: June 20, 2010, 05:34:41 PM »

Thanks!
I can´t find an actual source for this, so I won´t believe it until I see some sort of official confirmation.

What would be the purpose of JoeT in Peru? He can't practice law in Peru, Aruba, NL or anywhere other than the USA.  Joran isn't an American citizen and Stephany wasn't an American citizen.  Joran needs a Peruvian attorney not some greaseball talking head from the US.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: June 20, 2010, 05:42:57 PM »

Joe Tacopina is not qualified to practice Napoleonic Law.   It is a whole different set of rules.
You are presumed guilty until proven innocent.  There is no case law citing.  The rules are
the rules.  There is no remaining silent.  If you remain silent, the judge assumes you are guilty.
Taco said he is not on good terms with the family and that he does not want to spend the next

I agree Magnolia.  If this is true I believe Joe Tacopina is only going to get Joran on the same page as everyone else.  Joe Tacopina will say I represent Joran in the extortion case.  There is a plan.

Believe it or not I think Joran respects Tacopina because he is as big of a liar as him and he makes a lot of money protecting criminals.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: June 20, 2010, 05:52:07 PM »

Joe Tacopina is not qualified to practice Napoleonic Law.   It is a whole different set of rules.

I agree Magnolia.  If this is true I believe Joe Tacopina is only going to get Joran on the same page as everyone else.  Joe Tacopina will say I represent Joran in the extortion case.  There is a plan.

Believe it or not I think Joran respects Tacopina because he is as big of a liar as him and he makes a lot of money protecting criminals.

And they both have lackopenis...Smile)

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.