April 19, 2024, 09:28:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370208 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: June 20, 2010, 08:24:47 PM »

May have already been posted ...

ON TLC Channel, there's a new program "N. Holloway" showing now, began at 7pm Central Time.  There's about 40 minutes left.  Repeats at 10pm.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: June 20, 2010, 08:30:11 PM »

I want Joran prosecuted to the full extent of the law for what he did to Stephany and I want him prosecuted horrifically for what he did to Natalee, Beth, Jug, Dave, Matt and all those who loved Natalee but what I wanted more was punishment for Joran's parents who made him into the monster that he is.

He did not have a father.  He had a spineless, passive man who married a confused dim-wit, who shaped this pathetic, soulless character into a mascot for all that is wrong with the traditional family.  I expect in an effort to promote her own selfish designs, that Anita totally and royally ruined this whole family.  Do I want Paulus to suffer?  I think he is and I think my wish may have come true, although I never wish anyone into Hell.  I have been taught always to pray for redemption for the fallen, but I cannot say that I lie awake at night bemoaning the fact that I feel, as I believe San does, that Paulus is in a warmer place than Anna and I today.  I just would like for Anita to join him but not before she has to suffer immeasurably and squirm in our sight on earth.  I want her journey to the big bonfire to be so miserable that she cries out for sympathy and admits all her shortcomings.  Of course, that would be well into Eternity, but I am patient, and I think Beth is even more so.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1222 on: June 20, 2010, 08:30:32 PM »

ON TLC Channel, there's a new program "N. Holloway" showing now, began at 7pm Central Time.  There's about 40 minutes left.  Repeats at 10pm.

Thanks Bud's girl!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: June 20, 2010, 08:32:21 PM »

Thanks a bunch for the headsup.  I will turn there now so I do not miss the remainder and will record the repeat.

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: June 20, 2010, 08:32:39 PM »

FYI
Tonight at 9pm et I will be a guest on a Canadian National Crime Show called Crime and Punishment.
Hosted by a regular guest on my program Mike McIntryre
To listen live in Canada by radio tune into your local Corus or Rawlco radio network nation wide.
To listen by internet tune into http://www.newstalk980.com/ click on the listen live link at the top of the page.

Dana
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Thanks Dana!

Here is another link to listen from the net click on the listen live link when you get to the page
tonight at 9pm et

http://www.cjob.com/
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: June 20, 2010, 08:33:08 PM »

I want Joran prosecuted to the full extent of the law for what he did to Stephany and I want him prosecuted horrifically for what he did to Natalee, Beth, Jug, Dave, Matt and all those who loved Natalee but what I wanted more was punishment for Joran's parents who made him into the monster that he is.

He did not have a father.  He had a spineless, passive man who married a confused dim-wit, who shaped this pathetic, soulless character into a mascot for all that is wrong with the traditional family.  I expect in an effort to promote her own selfish designs, that Anita totally and royally ruined this whole family.  Do I want Paulus to suffer?  I think he is and I think my wish may have come true, although I never wish anyone into Hell.  I have been taught always to pray for redemption for the fallen, but I cannot say that I lie awake at night bemoaning the fact that I feel, as I believe San does, that Paulus is in a warmer place than Anna and I today.  I just would like for Anita to join him but not before she has to suffer immeasurably and squirm in our sight on earth.  I want her journey to the big bonfire to be so miserable that she cries out for sympathy and admits all her shortcomings.  Of course, that would be well into Eternity, but I am patient, and I think Beth is even more so.

Tyler,
I think you just said that you hate them all.

So do I!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: June 20, 2010, 08:40:38 PM »

Posted by Johan555 on the front page of SM just now:

Johan
Submitted on 2010/06/20 at 5:17pm

Blaming the mother is imo unfair and let’s face it Joran hasn’t been found guilty of any crime yet.

Let us keep up the presumption of innocence until someone is proven guilty please.

Sorry, but we are not under any obligation to do any such thing.  It's only the judiciary in a court of law that is required to have any presumption of anything.

The rest of us individuals are free to think whatever we please and voice that as well.

Go suck a lemon.

Wasn't he the fool with the hermit crabs?

Yep, a total ass.

Exactly.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: June 20, 2010, 08:48:52 PM »

Os painter, if you are here, I just want to say hello and tell you that you have been missed and it is good to see you;  We have had lots of nights here together sharing our feelings about the Joran monster, and I have always enjoyed your posts

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: June 20, 2010, 09:05:50 PM »

Carpe, I believe he was the one of hermit crab fame.  And he doesn't appear to have smartened up any, either.

The Prosecution, the ones with the case against a criminal is who represents We the People, the State or whoever the prosecuting body is.  They have a strong presumption of GUILT and not innocence.

Only the judiciary (judge or jury, whichever is presiding) is supposed to be impartial.

And we do have Freedom of Speech and the Press in this country.  Whether he likes it or not.

And we will use that Freedom to it's fullest.

Sometimes you have to wonder what some peoples agenda is.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: June 20, 2010, 09:14:11 PM »

MSNBC has a Joran van der sloot documentary special on now....started at 9pm EST

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1230 on: June 20, 2010, 09:15:46 PM »

Os painter, if you are here, I just want to say hello and tell you that you have been missed and it is good to see you;  We have had lots of nights here together sharing our feelings about the Joran monster, and I have always enjoyed your posts

Hi Tyler

TY

It's great to see you too. Yes many many nights, I think I have forgotten more than I ever knew about this case, but some things just stand out so vivid that it tugs at my heart.

Those monsters made their choice, now let them suffer the consequences.

I just hope and pray before jvds is taken out that he or someone tells the damn truth.

If I were the k2's, I sure would be talking. I would bet money he throws them under the bus as soon as he can. He will never admit he is responsible for what happened to Natalee. Either k2's or his POS father. He will blame one or all of them, no doubt in my mind.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: June 20, 2010, 09:25:03 PM »

These are two new documentaries already.  I hope Aruba knows about them and that the whole world now knows what they did and how they refused to collect any evidence, resulting in the death of yet another young innocent girl.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: June 20, 2010, 09:25:33 PM »

Hi Tyler

TY

It's great to see you too. Yes many many nights, I think I have forgotten more than I ever knew about this case, but some things just stand out so vivid that it tugs at my heart.

I just hope and pray before jvds is taken out that he or someone tells the damn truth.

If I were the k2's, I sure would be talking. I would bet money he throws them under the bus as soon as he can. He will never admit he is responsible for what happened to Natalee. Either k2's or his POS father. He will blame one or all of them, no doubt in my mind.

OS

I am sure he is being coached to do that by his attorneys, but I am like you, I want to see his a** admit honestly what he did to Natalee, so that Beth will have some kind of closure.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1233 on: June 20, 2010, 09:29:44 PM »

MSNBC has a Joran van der sloot documentary special on now....started at 9pm EST

Watching now, thanks!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: June 20, 2010, 09:33:11 PM »

I do feel the same way Tyler.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: June 20, 2010, 09:36:14 PM »

These are two new documentaries already.  I hope Aruba knows about them and that the whole world now knows what they did and how they refused to collect any evidence, resulting in the death of yet another young innocent girl.

Once again Aruba has a negative light shining on them and they deserve all that they will get for covering up for a monster called Joran van der Sloot.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: June 20, 2010, 09:46:15 PM »

We could tell and I mean for a fact certain that not only was Joran guilty but that he would likely kill again!  We knew he was guilty and that's why we have been here for five long years.

So how could we know and garner this from the facts available and yet Aruba be so clueless?

Answer:  If we knew, they for damn sure did and yet they REFUSED to collect evidence the way Peru did from the start.  These people are so arrogant they think tourists are disposable and they are at liberty to treat them any way the please--no one can stop them for they are a law unto themselves, accountable to none of the social contracts of other civilized people.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1237 on: June 20, 2010, 09:47:14 PM »

Hi Tyler

TY

OS

I am sure he is being coached to do that by his attorneys, but I am like you, I want to see his a** admit honestly what he did to Natalee, so that Beth will have some kind of closure.

I hope for that too.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: June 20, 2010, 09:51:46 PM »

Watching now, thanks!

Thanks!  I wish I had caught this one, it doesn't show a replay. 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: June 20, 2010, 09:54:45 PM »

We could tell and I mean for a fact certain that not only was Joran guilty but that he would likely kill again!  We knew he was guilty and that's why we have been here for five long years.

So how could we know and garner this from the facts available and yet Aruba be so clueless?

Answer:  If we knew, they for damn sure did and yet they REFUSED to collect evidence the way Peru did from the start.  These people are so arrogant they think tourists are disposable and they are at liberty to treat them any way the please--no one can stop them for they are a law unto themselves, accountable to none of the social contracts of other civilized people.

I agree with everything you said Anna.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.