March 28, 2024, 03:35:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 368733 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1300 on: June 20, 2010, 11:51:44 PM »

I have not seen this TLC special -- but that is just me!

It's been UPDATED to include the events in Peru.
Thanks! This DOES look NEW!

It's not completely new.  It's the one you kept missing, remember?  I posted a transcript of the original showing back in January.  I'm recording it and will try to add an update to the transcript sometime this week.

The part you're watching now is part of the transcript here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6961.0

AH, so is the Renfro stuff from last January's show? 

Yes, so far.
I don't know how I missed this -- but, I have not seen this.

I kept posting reminders for you!  It was replayed a few times over a month or so.
I plead insanity! But, they a ARE mentioning Peru in the "teases" -- so maybe it is updated!

You're not insane, it is in the title...UPDATED!  lol

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: June 20, 2010, 11:54:54 PM »

Joran known only to extradition
Joran van der Sloot, the murder of Stephany Flores known only as the Peruvian police would extradite him to the Netherlands. "I framed," says Joran in De Telegraaf.

The Dutchman was in Peru during the interrogation scared and confused have been. At the hearing he would always be told that if he signed the confession to the Netherlands could.

"In my blind panic when I have everything signed, but did not even know what it was," says Joran. He is now questioned by the judge, but plans to remain silent.

http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlnieuws/)/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2010/06_juni/21/binnenland/joran-bekende-alleen-om-uitlevering.xml

ESAD whackadoodle boy! In my BLIND PANIC.

Histrionic little drama queen.

Yep, and full of shit too!  He makes me sick!

I hope he finds out tomorrow in no uncertain terms that HE'S NOT IN ARUBA, and he's not running the show now.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: June 20, 2010, 11:56:40 PM »

JohnQuinonesABC
.I'm back on GMA Monday morning with the latest from Joran Van der Sloot's mom. Says it's time to "let Joran go." Check it out...7:30 AM.

http://twitter.com/JohnQuinonesABC
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: June 20, 2010, 11:59:30 PM »

JohnQuinonesABC
.I'm back on GMA Monday morning with the latest from Joran Van der Sloot's mom. Says it's time to "let Joran go." Check it out...7:30 AM.

OMG, she's the one that needs to be committed!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1304 on: June 21, 2010, 12:06:47 AM »

If one were truly in a blind panic... their statement would read as follows:

Heebie beebie bleebie ummmm bloooooooooop eeeeeem neener neener neener.

Sign your name on that, doofus.

X________________

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: June 21, 2010, 12:09:11 AM »

X________________

Exactly!!  Those Sloots think they are slick, but the video and the taxi drivers that he implicated
will nail him...I hope!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: June 21, 2010, 12:12:40 AM »

X_MONSTER____

Here I signed his name.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: June 21, 2010, 12:13:29 AM »

That hit man cell mate of his has gleaned enough information from Joran by now that even if they let him go, he probably would not make it to the security fence before his face would be smashed and his little anatomical privates ground between this big bad Juan's fist.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1308 on: June 21, 2010, 12:31:00 AM »

X_MONSTER____

Here I signed his name.

LOL - Perfect!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: June 21, 2010, 12:34:37 AM »

What Joran waiting?
What time is Joran now respond? The Dutch Probation has put it all in a row in a folder. According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there are currently 117 Dutch established in Peru and that's no fun. The brochure will literally: "Please note that the legal system and prisons in Peru are different in the Netherlands."

To Lima
Peru trial differs significantly from the Dutch, writes probation. When Joran was arrested in Peru, he put down for up to 24 hours in the local police station. Probably as soon as he moved to Lima, where he was in prison disappears. He must await his trial.

The remand
The stay in prison is pretty heavy. First of all his belongings confiscated. Probation wrote: "Experience has shown that you are not everything and sometimes nothing at all of your personal belongings back." The judicial investigation in Peru they take plenty of time, it may just three years before everything is finalized. That is slightly more than 90 days that they are in the Netherlands has earmarked.

Stuck in Peru
The probability that Joran could serve his sentence in the Netherlands, is currently zero. Netherlands and Peru are negotiating on a treaty that the Dutch could serve their sentences here, but it could easily take years, before the Netherlands and Peru to reach an agreement. If they have come to an agreement. Until then, Joran is just stuck, even during his custody, for release on bail for foreigners is almost impossible.

The lawsuit
The case of Joran will be first in front of the judge examined by the prosecutor in front of a judge and a lawyer. He has a theoretical right to a Dutch interpreter, but they are hardly in Peru. Many Dutch therefore take pleasure in an English-speaking interpreter, although that is often deficient. The trial itself will take place in public. Three independent judges speak an opinion. Two of the three conviction of the guilt of Joran, they will come to a penalty. Which, in the case of Joran up to 25 years prison.

Prison
Joran is probably one of the two prisons in Lima right. The probation writes about: "In practice, the situation in most prisons are seriously flawed. The food is poor to fair, giving you extra food to buy." That must be out of pocket, but that Joran luck: Dutch in a cell outside Europe will be a monthly donation of the Dutch state for necessary things. Who need them after their sentences are not refundable.

The prisons are overcrowded and often centuries old. TB and hepatitis are there frequently. Medical care in Peruvian prisons is poor. And the dentist? Forget it. "Only the amount necessary [is] implemented, such as pulling teeth," writes probation.

The penalty is the punishment
If Joran is sentenced to 25 years, there is little chance that he is released early. There are three ways to previously released to come: he can pardon given by the President (but get that you only in case of such disease), he gets sentences in exchange for valuable information (but this happens mostly in drug matters) or he could na third of his sentence claim semi-libertad. This is a kind of conditional probation, which he only allowed to spend in Peru.

http://www.nieuwslijst.nl/algemeen/joran-bekende-alleen-om-uitlevering_a1532967.html?l=selection
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: June 21, 2010, 12:39:02 AM »

Van der Sloot's mother back: My son is sick in the head (+ video)

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands In the interview with the newspaper De Telegraaf, Anita van der Sloot, Joran admitted that her son, convicted murderer and confessed Stephany Flores, is sick in the head and traveled to Peru to avoid referral to a mental institution in Aruba, where his family lives, going back this time its initial closed defense when he said it was "not the monster who would like to see the media."

This new version contradicts the letter sent several days ago on ABC, where he stated that his son "is traumatized, depressed and have an addiction," but "not the monster who would like to see (media) .

However it is possible that the recent statements by Anita van der Sloot obey a legal strategy aimed at mitigating the liability of the alleged murderer of mental disorders, which could only be established by expert psychiatrists.

Furthermore, Van der Sloot's mother must show that his son was undergoing medical treatment, said the newspaper as Dutchman.

In judicial circles, it was noted that this version of Anita van der Sloot does not have much grip as it was never reported to the authorities in Aruba when Joran was being investigated for the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway.

The father, Paulus van der Sloot, a Dutchman died lawyer, nor waved that argument and, by contrast, was arrested for alleged complicity in the murder of Holloway. He was released and died in February when disputing a match tenir in Aruba.

http://www.cronicaviva.com.pe/content/view/118290/31/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: June 21, 2010, 12:43:17 AM »

Peru, Aruba murder suspect to face questioning
(AFP) – 3 hours ago

LIMA — The Dutch suspect in the killing of a US teenager on holiday in Aruba five years ago will go before a judge Monday to face questions about the killing of a young Peruvian woman in May.

Joran Van der Sloot, who confessed to killing 21-year-old Stephany Flores, found beaten to death in his Lima hotel room, has been held at the Miguel Castro Castro prison since June 11 after confessing to the crime.

His Peruvian lawyer Maximo Altez has told local media that Van der Sloot plans to avoid responding to the judge's questions in a bid to invalidate the police investigation.

Altez said his client would not speak to authorities until the court accepts a writ of habeas corpus for him to challenge his detention. The document was filed a week ago and requested a new police interrogation in the presence of a Altez, a prosecutor and a translator.

Police say their previous interrogation already took place under these circumstances.

In quotes released by Peruvian authorities, Van der Sloot, 22, said he was motivated to kill Flores after she used his laptop without his permission and saw information linking him to the Natalee Holloway case.

He has been charged with first-degree murder in the Flores case, along with aggravated robbery for allegedly taking more than 10,000 dollars of gambling money from Flores.

"She had no right" to see the computer, he said, according to police. "I approached her, she was frightened. We discussed it and she tried to escape. I grabbed her by the neck and hit her."

Van der Sloot has long been a prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Holloway, who went missing after a night of drinking with him on the Caribbean island of Aruba.

The son of a prominent judge, Van der Sloot was twice arrested in connection with Holloway's disappearance and spent three months in jail but was never charged.

Foreign attorneys are expected to arrive in Lima in July to help Van der Sloot's defense. One of the lawyers is Joseph Tacopina, who defended the Dutchman in the Holloway case.

The investigation stage of the Flores case could last three to 12 months before giving way to a public trial.

The court has also sought psychological and psychiatric evaluations of Van der Sloot.

Meanwhile, Van der Sloot's mother said in an interview with the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf that her son suffers from psychological problems and was scheduled to receive treatment at a mental institution in May but instead departed for Peru.

"My son is sick in the head," the newspaper quoted Anita Van der Sloot as saying. She said he had called her days before Flores was killed, sounding "paranoid" and complaining that he was "being followed."

Van der Sloot has told Peruvian police that he knew where to find Holloway's body, and Peruvian officials said they would contact authorities in Aruba if new information were to surface.

"In the event that any evidences arises related to the death of the young American woman (Holloway), the court will assess this evidence and take the necessary measures to obtain proof" and share the information with Dutch authorities,
Judge Carlos Morales said.

The Holloway case attracted huge media attention in the United States, the Caribbean and Europe, but was never solved.

Flores was killed on the same day -- May 30 -- of Holloway's disappearance five years ago in Aruba.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gwakQu_5PFon0fJdDP98gM9iADFg
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: June 21, 2010, 12:45:57 AM »

"Joran is as good as dead"

Joran van der Sloot is doomed. The Dutch serial killer does not stand a chance in the Peruvian Miguel Castro Castro prison to survive. Until that concludes an American expert on crime and prisons.

In the breakfast program broadcast on CBS The Early Show, the expert Larry Levine last week to explain why Joran is as good as last, reports gossip website Radar Online. Levine is the only advice for the multiple murderer could think of was to pray much: "You will not survive. What else you can do is pray, because you will be killed, and so you can better enjoy the time you you still on earth ". Or the wicked sociopath will follow this advice is questionable.

Levine also explained why he thinks that Joran's last hours has already beaten. As the father of his victim Stephany Flores rich and powerful, there will certainly be over by a fellow prisoner bribed in order Van der Sloot to murder: "This jail is dangerous, full of murderers and terrorists. Stephany's father is a prominent person and this is a dilapidated prison. If you pay the right people will make sure someone stabbing a knife into the boy. "

http://www.bruno.nl/nieuws/5257/joran-is-zo-goed-als-dood.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: June 21, 2010, 12:51:26 AM »

JohnQuinonesABC

Where did I read that before, lol

http://refugeesunleashed.net/about22749.html

Maybe she means it's time for HER to let Joran go?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: June 21, 2010, 01:00:28 AM »

JohnQuinonesABC

Where did I read that before, lol

http://refugeesunleashed.net/about22749.html

Maybe she means it's time for HER to let Joran go?

Could be, that would make more sense.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: June 21, 2010, 01:07:11 AM »

Reporters speaking telegraph Dutchman celJoran 'I'm framed'

LIMA (Peru) - Joran van der Sloot said false promises by the Peruvian police force him to sign a confession, encouraged it. Dutchman accused of the murder stated this yesterday during an exclusive interview with De Telegraaf in the infamous Castro Castro prison in Lima.

I was scared during the interrogation and confused and wanted to leave, "said Joran cells in the hallway where he and a Colombian assassin convicted of corruption and a Peruvian General's residence. "If you sign these papers, you will be extradited to the Netherlands, I was always kept. "In my blind panic when I have everything signed, but did not know what was there." The conversation took place at a table in the jail.

"I'm tricked into," says Van der Sloot on the murder of Stephanie Flores. "How exactly all this is gone, I'll tell you later," said Van der Sloot.

For the whole interview The Associated Press

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7002855/__Joran___Ik_ben_erin_geluisd___.html?sn=binnenland, abroad
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1316 on: June 21, 2010, 01:08:28 AM »

I think this is new?

Joran only confessed for extradition
Joran of of the ditch have only confessed the assassination on Stephany Flores because the Peruvian police force would extradite him then to the Netherlands.
 have been deloused, say Joran in a conversation with two report donors of the telegraph, who looked up him in the Castro Castro prison in Lima.
Blind person panic

I was during interrogate appalling frightened and in the war and wild. At the verhoor him have been always represented that he - if he signed the consent - to the Netherlands be extradited. In my blind person panic I have then signed everything, but not even knew what stood there, claim Joran.
For the judge

He is questioned today by the judge, but intends to be silent. The Dutchman seems himself to have laid down at a long stay in the Peruvian prison. My lawyer has said that I must count that the years still at least two last before it reaches a process. Up to that time I will talk no longer substantive concerning the matter, thus of of the ditch.
Assassinated

The person whose birthday it isperson whose birthday it is person whose birthday it is of of the ditch is stuck because he the Peruvian Stephany Flores assassinated. Afterwards he beat on the flight to Chile with a taxi.

http://www.worldlingo.com/SYls3jUpdI3K8StnamzwNVzlsmfyTCbsUsZbrxpDzkcM-/translate

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: June 21, 2010, 01:10:03 AM »

Truth & Justice
for Natalee and Stephany!

peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1318 on: June 21, 2010, 01:14:20 AM »

He was allowed to give an interview to the press in his cell?
that seems very strange if true.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: June 21, 2010, 01:21:24 AM »

Reporters speaking telegraph Dutchman celJoran 'I'm framed'

LIMA (Peru) - Joran van der Sloot said false promises by the Peruvian police force him to sign a confession, encouraged it. Dutchman accused of the murder stated this yesterday during an exclusive interview with De Telegraaf in the infamous Castro Castro prison in Lima.

I was scared during the interrogation and confused and wanted to leave, "said Joran cells in the hallway where he and a Colombian assassin convicted of corruption and a Peruvian General's residence. "If you sign these papers, you will be extradited to the Netherlands, I was always kept. "In my blind panic when I have everything signed, but did not know what was there." The conversation took place at a table in the jail.

"I'm tricked into," says Van der Sloot on the murder of Stephanie Flores. "How exactly all this is gone, I'll tell you later," said Van der Sloot.

For the whole interview The Associated Press

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7002855/__Joran___Ik_ben_erin_geluisd___.html?sn=binnenland, abroad

Joran is hoping of a repeat/retraction like his 2005 confession and I don't think he's going to be as lucky this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.