April 24, 2024, 09:30:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370480 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2010, 10:37:53 PM »

Speaking of Julia Renfro and the Monserat Pond....remember this?

Local Birmingham NBC affiliate NBC13 reporter Jen Hale quotes Julia Renfro:   New witness provides new hope in Natalee Holloway’s disappearance
…“There’s a bar very near there it’s open until 4 or 5 so it’s possible someone just kind of rolled into the pond,“ says Renfro…

Sort of like Stephany, she just sort of rolled off the bed...I hate Renfro almost as much as Anita, maybe more.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: June 17, 2010, 10:38:14 PM »

Is Kobe on Klaasand's team?  I'd ask my husband, but he's not taking questions right now.

Well, Lifesong, that sounds very blase' and I don't appreciate her tone in saying such a thing.  Some of that multiple murderer's friends might get drunk and roll into the pond, but if Natalee is in it, they put her there.

Yes, but he's not doing well right now.  Kobe is on the Lakers, the Lakers are my team. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #142 on: June 17, 2010, 10:38:43 PM »

Well, if Glenda won't tell me, she for sure won't tell any of y'all.

Well we just need to find someone that can read pap then, lol

I can't really read pap, but from what I can gather from the translation...there was an argument between some young people that I think had stolen some motorcycle parts.  Shots were fired near the monserrat pond.  Someone was hit by one of the bullets in the leg...and there was another injury too, but I'd have to do more translating on that one.  I'm not sure if those injured were actually part of the group arguing or just innocent bystanders.

This part says that some of the information was given by the mother of the shooting victim..."informacion cu we owing to attain for by mam by one by the victimanan by tiro, cu owing to resulta by one arm by air, cu owing to injury the child at her leg, owing to give by conoce"

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #143 on: June 17, 2010, 10:40:08 PM »

It looks like Julia is giving them information...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: June 17, 2010, 10:40:54 PM »

Local Birmingham NBC affiliate NBC13 reporter Jen Hale quotes Julia Renfro:   New witness provides new hope in Natalee Holloway’s disappearance
…“There’s a bar very near there it’s open until 4 or 5 so it’s possible someone just kind of rolled into the pond,“ says Renfro…

She would know about the BAR
That's one woman that doesn't get any better looking at closing time! I shudder at how much alcohol it would take to "drink her palatable".

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #145 on: June 17, 2010, 10:44:15 PM »

That's one woman that doesn't get any better looking at closing time! I shudder at how much alcohol it would take to "drink her palatable".

10 Pisco sours
5 Double dog dare-yas

and

1 Jinkasaurus! Smile

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2010, 10:44:27 PM »

Well, if Glenda won't tell me, she for sure won't tell any of y'all.

I don't know of anyone else here that would even bother trying to ask her, lol.

I'd bank more on a halfass translation than what she says any day!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: June 17, 2010, 10:46:33 PM »

10 Pisco sours
5 Double dog dare-yas

and

1 Jinkasaurus! Smile

OMG, ROFLMAO! 

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: June 17, 2010, 10:47:36 PM »

Is Kobe on Klaasand's team?  I'd ask my husband, but he's not taking questions right now.

Well, Lifesong, that sounds very blase' and I don't appreciate her tone in saying such a thing.  Some of that multiple murderer's friends might get drunk and roll into the pond, but if Natalee is in it, they put her there.

Yes, but he's not doing well right now.  Kobe is on the Lakers, the Lakers are my team. 

Does Lamar Odom (Khloe's bank account) play for the Lakers?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2010, 10:50:48 PM »

Does Lamar Odom (Khloe's bank account) play for the Lakers?

LOL

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2010, 10:52:38 PM »

It wouldn`t surprise me if Melody was X.

X, May 27 at 5:47 - Well, I would gladly do so because you're .. If you do it half early June, then I can give you up to 300. It is my phone bill was 270 euros. Gio tired and I do. Sorry that I promised, if you do not have money in June or need for something, let me know ok? Sorry honey!

Joran, May 27 at 8:52 p.m. - Say no equal. I have enough money, now just need help and counting on, I'd like you really hear the double return. But never mind, my mom is helping me already. Leave me alone, okay. Greetings and success.

X, May 27 at 9:04 p.m. - Whahah, oh, so with that I could only make up and now you're mad, oh baby, not raised, there are worse people in your life.  Haha, and I suppose you could give (because now you no longer need) when I get it back? And ps: what is this crazy site, everything is in English.

Joran, May 27 at 9:24 p.m. - I told you twice returned as soon as I was in Aruba, but you're the only talk and nothing else. I always keep my word and take good care of people like you, so what you do not understand? Leave me alone. If you do not help me when I most need now, then you have no value for me. If you had asked me for help I had done it right. Greetings and success in your life.

Sure seems that way.  This speaks volumes if it is her.  Definitely tells me a lot about what he truly thinks of women.  He's definitely a woman hater, among many, many other things....

Again, no, Mellany would say her phone bill in florins and not euros.  Ludwick likely in florins or dollars.  I think it is ssomebody in NL or even Thailand.

Melony is exaggerating her contacts with Joran to enhance her ability to sell interviews, etc.

Kirk Atkinson aka WhiteOut the co-owner of the coffee shop in Thailand, now the owner?  Very possible.

Hello Monkeys.  Great to see all the old familiar names posting.  It is a struggle to keep up with events but I am pleased to see the lying, murdering monster is where he belongs - in a hell hole with all the other dregs of mankind.

Klaas not sure of where this Kirk Atkinson comes from but it is a very British name and the Brits rarely talk easily in Euros as they still favour their Pounds.

Also anyone in Thailand would not talk in Euros as in those parts of Asia the common foreign currency is American Dollars.  Everything in their currency is instantly converted to US$ for tourists.  The tourists then have to do their own calculation to their currency to see what the items are actually worth to them, and if they are a bargain or not.

Hope this helps,

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
TexasRick007
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2010, 10:55:02 PM »

Sort of like Stephany, she just sort of rolled off the bed...I hate Renfro almost as much as Anita, maybe more.

Anita has an excuse - she's a mother protecting her son, and the mother-child bond causes parents to do a lot of things they normally wouldn't do otherwise. I'm not trying to soften all of the pain Anita has caused, but I have (barely) one iota of understanding toward her.

Julia, on the other hand, is absolutely pure sickness and evil. 
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: June 17, 2010, 10:58:10 PM »

Amazed at all the Monkey memories of this case...the details...everything that went on... way more than I have retained about this case.

I believe Joran drugged Stephany and she woke up to find him assaulting her...she fought back...it got ugly really quick.  Does it make sense to any woman here that you're with a man who is more than a foot taller than you and bigger that if you saw a FB post come across re: Natalee Holloway, that you would take a swing at this guy?  I DON'T THINK SO. You'd be thinking "How the hell am I going to get out of here safely?"   I think the drug and sex routine was Joran's MO....and that's what happened here.  How else could you explain the violence, the blood, the eye torn out of the socket?  Just disgusting....

Also amazed at the openness of the Peruvian system....to see Joran's cell (which wasn't disgusting enough, IMO...altho no toilet paper?  Yikes...).....we have seen things that we would never see here.

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2010, 10:59:35 PM »

What moron/friend/relative would lend Anita money to visit/defend her son?  That's a ZERO return on investment, to be sure....
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: June 17, 2010, 11:00:47 PM »

That sounds like a reasonable possibility, Annie; anything that multiple murderer says is a lie.
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: June 17, 2010, 11:01:35 PM »

Well, Annie, maybe they want to get her off her property so they can search it. lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: June 17, 2010, 11:04:03 PM »

Hi Tibro

Kirk is an American living in Thailand. I think he's from Massachusetts.  He was one of Joran's Thailand friends.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #157 on: June 17, 2010, 11:05:29 PM »

Tibro - Very informative. Good stuff. thank you!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: June 17, 2010, 11:06:51 PM »

Hi Tibro

Kirk is an American living in Thailand. I think he's from Massachusetts.  He was one of Joran's Thailand friends.

Hi Klaas

OK so he is even less likely to "talk" in Euros, and thus would put this discussion firmly with someone in the NL.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: June 17, 2010, 11:10:12 PM »

It wouldn`t surprise me if Melody was X.

X, May 27 at 5:47 - Well, I would gladly do so because you're .. If you do it half early June, then I can give you up to 300. It is my phone bill was 270 euros. Gio tired and I do. Sorry that I promised, if you do not have money in June or need for something, let me know ok? Sorry honey!

Joran, May 27 at 8:52 p.m. - Say no equal. I have enough money, now just need help and counting on, I'd like you really hear the double return. But never mind, my mom is helping me already. Leave me alone, okay. Greetings and success.

X, May 27 at 9:04 p.m. - Whahah, oh, so with that I could only make up and now you're mad, oh baby, not raised, there are worse people in your life.  Haha, and I suppose you could give (because now you no longer need) when I get it back? And ps: what is this crazy site, everything is in English.

Joran, May 27 at 9:24 p.m. - I told you twice returned as soon as I was in Aruba, but you're the only talk and nothing else. I always keep my word and take good care of people like you, so what you do not understand? Leave me alone. If you do not help me when I most need now, then you have no value for me. If you had asked me for help I had done it right. Greetings and success in your life.

Sure seems that way.  This speaks volumes if it is her.  Definitely tells me a lot about what he truly thinks of women.  He's definitely a woman hater, among many, many other things....

Again, no, Mellany would say her phone bill in florins and not euros.  Ludwick likely in florins or dollars.  I think it is ssomebody in NL or even Thailand.

Melony is exaggerating her contacts with Joran to enhance her ability to sell interviews, etc.

I thought it was that Jaap guy.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.