April 19, 2024, 12:13:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370152 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: June 21, 2010, 12:36:48 PM »

Casey Anthony is facing the death penalty.  She took one life.  Joran has taken two and is only facing years in a bad prison.  I am ready for him to just shut up.

Lots of prisons even in this country have rodents.  And we have the death penalty.  He is getting more of a break already than he deserves.

Just saying. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1441 on: June 21, 2010, 12:37:34 PM »

OS - Maybe I'll be the first to congratulate you! Have boat-loads of fun.

I don't think Peruvian law will be nearly as confusing as what happens in Aruba. (And may it STAY in Aruba.)

TY

I think Peru has crossed their T's and dotted their I's, unlike the coverup in Aruba. Peru wants justice for a murdered child unlike Aruba, they have no regard for human like, makes me sick.

I am prepared I think for the onslaught of jvds mouthpieces like joet, it will get deep we will need hip boots but this time there will be justice.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: June 21, 2010, 12:38:07 PM »

cecilita - But then why would someone at the hotel tell Joran to move the car?

(But we don't know for a fact that that's true. Joran said that someone told him to move the car, and we know he lies.)

Yes, I'm sure Stephany wouldn't have wanted to sit alone in the car in front of that hotel.
We dont know what was said in the lobby between the hotel employees, the monster and Stephany. We saw Stephany sitting far away from the monster maybe she wanted to wait for him in the lobby and in the last second the monster told her something like "hey lets go" and she went with him.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: June 21, 2010, 12:44:06 PM »

I just caught up.  Thanks to all for updates, articles, quotes and insights.

Is there a transcript or translation to Joran interview with the Dutch publication?

Thanks

Janet
8:30 AM PT

Hi Janet, there's wasn't much more in the article than what was already online, except this:

Just got De Telegraaf (they were giving them away for free at the store!) and there's really not much more in the article than there is already posted online.

Just that he said he's come to terms with the fact that he's going to be inside for a long time. His lawyer said that it can take up to at least two years until his trial starts. And until that time he won't speak about the case itself.

And get a load of this:
"My lawyer is now focusing on the procedural errors that have been made. So there was really no need for me to be here."

More in tomorrow's paper!!

Plus a cliffhanger that there will be a more extensive report in tomorrow's newspaper.
I'll be buying it on my way to work and see what it has to say.

Thank Jo-An

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: June 21, 2010, 12:47:25 PM »

Joran is delusional because I do think he is going to try to play this bit about being tricked for all it's worth and then some--trying to make it into some rights violation thing.  I hope the Peruvians will be thick-skinned in that regard and not try to prove his rights are not violated as he will always scream that.

I think Joran really thinks he can end up in NL because of being tricked or that is his hope.  Maybe the judge can explain to him that the most he can hope for is the confession being thrown out and it's not really even needed as the forensics are enough to convict him ten times over.

Don't let him have ANY hope whatsoever of getting out of this as he has been on free feet for five years too long already.  Joran needs to pay and pay big time for both deaths he has caused.  Special treatment is not where it's at .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: June 21, 2010, 12:49:27 PM »

Good morning

Peru lawyer on trutv just said Judge will advise jvds his right to remain silent in today's hearing.

I thought he had to speak. wish I had taped it.

I am confused.

she also talked about sentence 20 to 35 yrs and could get 10 yrs off if he tells the truth about the murder. I would think if he tells the truth they would add time, dunno maybe justice is served within the prison walls. Yep I bet that's how it works. Goodie, goodie..

OS

Doesn't matter if Joran gets 10-20-30yrs, he won't last that long. 

Considering Joran van der Sloots inability to control his anger/rage ... considering his stature and ...  considering he is a two time murderer ... I believe the other inmates had better be watching their backs.  In my opinion ... Joran van der Sloot is not at risk.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: June 21, 2010, 12:49:55 PM »

cecilita - I'm sorry, maybe we should start at the beginning with this business of moving the car.

I noticed somewhere that as Joran exited the hotel, an employee asked him to move the car.

Do we know where the car was parked? If it was parked illegally, or maybe in an loading/unloading area that most hotels have? I think that might have a bearing on why Stephany went to the hotel - not intending to be there long.

I'll look for

It's JORAN that mentioned having to move the car in his confession:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8133.msg1163235#new

"I got up thinking what to do. There was also blood on my shirt and on the bed. When I took my shirt and I pushed it hard on her face, until she was dead. Then I thought: now what? I left the hotel but the receptionist told me I had to move the car. I went back to room 309. I wanted to flee the hotel. I grabbed my two bags and I drove away with the car. I do not remember where. I have about five minutes driving around. Then I took a taxi to the international airport "Jorge Chavez". Then I thought that I better not by plane could go. I took a taxi to the other side of town, at a bus terminal."

So my thinking is that if the hotel wanted Joran to move the car (this would be after Stephany was dead), maybe it was parked in a short-term parking space. Which suggests that Stephany had no intention of staying long. No online poker, plan for breakfast, etc.

(Sorry to keep at this, but I would REALLY like to know where the car was parked. And I'll bet it's on camera.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: June 21, 2010, 12:50:07 PM »

John van den Heuvel on tv right now (RTL Boulevard).
He's the crime reporter who interviewed both Anita and Joran last week.
He said he already contacted Anita a couple of weeks ago and she agreed to do an interview last week.
Then he asked her if she could arrange an interview with Joran.
I didn't hear the whole thing, because I was on the phone but...

...COMING UP: INTERVIEW WITH ANITA ON TV!!

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: June 21, 2010, 01:01:51 PM »

The Dutch game is on..Melody gains 150k and Anita is up next.
Stay tuned .. The Dutch are professionals..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: June 21, 2010, 01:04:56 PM »

The Dutch game is on..Melody gains 150k and Anita is up next.
Stay tuned .. The Dutch are professionals..

They can make all the money they can stomach over the murders of Natalee and Stephany but I don't think that will help Joran out of Peruvian jail. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: June 21, 2010, 01:07:11 PM »

Lets see.. The MAX is 16 years so far..
With good behavior and his constant complaining and Liberal political groups fighting for his extraditions..
He is out in 5
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: June 21, 2010, 01:11:14 PM »

With good behavior and his constant complaining and Liberal political groups fighting for his extraditions..
He is out in 5
Actually, they are saying 35 years and perhaps "Life" since it involved robbery.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: June 21, 2010, 01:13:54 PM »

He is out in 5

He'll be dead in 1
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: June 21, 2010, 01:14:56 PM »

Maybe he will be moved to a better prison in another nation.

I am waiting for the part where he can't receive a fair trial because of the Media.

Peru has never received such political pressure before..
The disinformation teams are hard at work from various angles.
They learned well from the Germans years ago..
They played it well in Aruba in 2005 and then for George.. Now one game for Peru.

Stephanie's father is the only hope in stopping the onslaught of bullcrap which is being slung by a professional team.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1454 on: June 21, 2010, 01:15:16 PM »

O/T not fair, I'm not even a GM yet and I should be!  Lord knows I'm old enough, LOL

Awww, not fair, you will be a wonderful grandmother, hope it happens soon for ya.

I will take this to musings, might post a pic of her later, will need you to remove it for me.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: June 21, 2010, 01:15:59 PM »

He is out in 5
Actually, they are saying 35 years and perhaps "Life" since it involved robbery.

THAT would be acceptable in my book.
I am not sure what will really happen.
I hope you are correct.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: June 21, 2010, 01:17:35 PM »

With good behavior and his constant complaining and Liberal political groups fighting for his extradition's..
He is out in 5

He'll be dead in 1

He is too famous..No famous people die in South American prisons..
He will be idolized by other prisoners.
He is Elite ..
jmho
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: June 21, 2010, 01:19:27 PM »

I am waiting for the part where he can't receive a fair trial because of the Media.

They played it well in Aruba in 2005 and then for George.. Now one game for Peru.

Stephanie's father is the only hope in stopping the onslaught of bullcrap which is being slung by a professional team.

They have NO jury trials - thus the media does not matter. Public opinion is not irrelevant - no jury pools to taint. I am not worried in the least that Peru is going to cave.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: June 21, 2010, 01:20:42 PM »

They have NO jury trials - thus the media does not matter. Public opinion is not irrelevant - no jury pools to taint. I am not worried in the least that Peru is going to cave.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: June 21, 2010, 01:21:17 PM »

They have NO jury trials - thus the media doesnot matter. Public opinion is not irrelevant - no jury pools to taint. I am not worried in the least that Peru is going to cave.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.