April 25, 2024, 08:08:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370508 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: June 21, 2010, 02:00:13 PM »

Everything I say is just my opinion as I am ignorant and know nothing for sure except what I witnessed along with all of you in Aruba..
I do know a lot about America.
We are not in America any more..

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: June 21, 2010, 02:01:08 PM »

OS,
Yes, yes, yes, please let that be why Anita won't go to Peru!  She is not immune from Interpol anywhere especially if she helped him elude on the extortion.

It was stated earlier that she claimed she had not seen Joran since Paulus died.  Now it turns out he was living with her all along.

Lying runs in that family.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: June 21, 2010, 02:05:59 PM »

Another "Retracted" Confession...

I don't think it matters at all.

There isn't a single redeeming feature or element surrounding the crime he most recently committed.  If he didn't kill Stefany to take her money and credit cards, then why did he have them when he was apprehended -- in another country, fleeing the law?

Peru, as a sovereign nation, has no duty -- moral or otherwise -- to release him, or extradite him, or sentence him leniently.  None. 

Based on the desription of the crime and the evident motive of robbery, what redeeming feature argues for "mercy?"  That he's mentally ill and requires medication or clinical help?  His actions infer otherwise.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: June 21, 2010, 02:06:14 PM »

cecilita - I'm sorry, maybe we should start at the beginning with this business of moving the car.

I noticed somewhere that as Joran exited the hotel, an employee asked him to move the car.

Do we know where the car was parked? If it was parked illegally, or maybe in an loading/unloading area that most hotels have? I think that might have a bearing on why Stephany went to the hotel - not intending to be there long.

I'll look for

It's JORAN that mentioned having to move the car in his confession:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8133.msg1163235#new

"I got up thinking what to do. There was also blood on my shirt and on the bed. When I took my shirt and I pushed it hard on her face, until she was dead. Then I thought: now what? I left the hotel but the receptionist told me I had to move the car. I went back to room 309. I wanted to flee the hotel. I grabbed my two bags and I drove away with the car. I do not remember where. I have about five minutes driving around. Then I took a taxi to the international airport "Jorge Chavez". Then I thought that I better not by plane could go. I took a taxi to the other side of town, at a bus terminal."

So my thinking is that if the hotel wanted Joran to move the car (this would be after Stephany was dead), maybe it was parked in a short-term parking space. Which suggests that Stephany had no intention of staying long. No online poker, plan for breakfast, etc.

(Sorry to keep at this, but I would REALLY like to know where the car was parked. And I'll bet it's on camera.)

What if, at some point, he had moved it there in order to load up the vehicle with his baggage, including her body in a suitcase.  He could, however, not tell the staff that as he had no intention of paying them that he was just putting it there while he loaded it.  Also, of note, he would not have been able to tell them "do not wake my girl up."  Another thing, when he left the room under the pretense of getting coffee, he sees the "monitor camera."  He is out of view for 20 minutes.  Did he move the car to this position at that point?" 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: June 21, 2010, 02:07:43 PM »

Lets see.. The MAX is 16 years so far..
With good behavior and his constant complaining and Liberal political groups fighting for his extraditions..
He is out in 5

He'll be dead in 1

One can only hope and pray for Anna's wishes to come true.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: June 21, 2010, 02:09:11 PM »

Lets see.. The MAX is 16 years so far..
With good behavior and his constant complaining and Liberal political groups fighting for his extradition's..
He is out in 5

He'll be dead in 1

He is too famous..No famous people die in South American prisons..
He will be idolized by other prisoners.

Edward, I had that thought that he will be idolized by other prisoners because he brings to them a rebel attitude, one that can promise change to the system, can get the media in there, can make things happen because he is bitch for publicity.
He is Elite ..
jmho

Alabamaanna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1486 on: June 21, 2010, 02:10:15 PM »

Cecilita,
Please see msmarple's last vew comments on the previous page.  She makes a good point that evidently Stephany's car wass parked in the short term parking area as Joran said they asked him to move it.  That proves she did not intend to spend any time in that room--not playing online poker or drinking coffee or anything.  Maybe get her $ back and leave.

Do you think PLE will notice this?  I think it is a very good tip.

JMO

I hope they hang him by his toes and beat him in the balls with a tablespoon.

I think there is some question of him actually having balls that could be beaten Smile
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1487 on: June 21, 2010, 02:12:01 PM »

Interview with Anita on RTL television - RTL Boulevard:

Anita: "Joran was a normal child. Especially the first years of his life he was a great child, no other than other children. He talked a lot with Paul, made a lot of promises that he broke. After his death Joran became depressed."

She says: "I'm angry, but that is really an huge understatement. I want to say: go to hell. I'm not doing anything for you anymore."

So this was sort of a preview for the entire interview that will be on tv tomorrow here at 8.30pm (that's 2.30pm ET, 1.30 CST).

Thanks Jo-An

While my Dutch American DIL was conversing with her Grandfather in the Netherlands yesterday (Father's Day) ... she had an opportunity to speak to her cousin for a few minutes regarding the latest regarding Joran van der Sloot.  His take was that there was no sympathy for Joran but ... indicated that the majority of Dutch do not believe there was a corrupt Aruban investigation ... just a lack of evidence to charge.  Is the perspective of DIL's cousin regarding the Dutch correct?

Janet

Hi Janet,

to be honest, there have been hardly any reports on the Aruban investigation here in the NL. The only important things that people saw were Peter R de Vries' shows.
And it wasn't until I found this site a couple of years ago that I learned about the messed up Aruban investigation.
If you'd ask 1,000 people in the street here, 999 will not who Jan van Straaten is for instance.
I think the general assumption is that Paul helped Joran and took advantage of his position on the island. But people do not know all the ins and out, let alone the names of the people involved.
But listening to my own family and friends; everybody knows in their heart that Joran is guilty, but he's not in jail because his dad helped him. That's basically it.

What's also important I think: Aruba is so far away from the Netherlands, geographically speaking and it's so close to the US. Natalee was an American citizen. There was way, way more coverage on American tv-networks.
For a lot of Dutch people it's just literally too far away; although Aruba is still part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: June 21, 2010, 02:12:50 PM »

Wonder if Melody has cashed the ABC check yet .. ?? :}

Maybe because Anita does not trust the American Media Melody had them pay her in cash !!
This moring she has awakened to rolling around on the dollars laid out all over her bed.. Then, Knock Knock on the front door..
It is Anita looking for her part :} They stayed up all night a week ago writing that diary..

I would be almost willing to bet this is the money that is going toward paying attorneys for the delicious sporter.  Melody's elevator is stuck on her sensual glands and Anita is stuck on cash.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1489 on: June 21, 2010, 02:13:44 PM »

Cecilita,
Please see msmarple's last vew comments on the previous page.  She makes a good point that evidently Stephany's car wass parked in the short term parking area as Joran said they asked him to move it.  That proves she did not intend to spend any time in that room--not playing online poker or drinking coffee or anything.  Maybe get her $ back and leave.

JMO

OUCH, didn't know he had dim der things, we have to add the rats in their too. Don't they like cheese, bet he is smelling pretty cheesy about now. ugggg yikes I am making myself sick..

Klaas I'll behave, I promise.

I am so sorry another young lady had to die at this monsters hands, should never have happened, but it feels good to know he is in prison, and in a Peru prison at that. Suffer Monster suffer...

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: June 21, 2010, 02:13:50 PM »

Cecilita,

JMO

Be they ever so humble, there is nothing so painful as a testicular torsion, a/k/a blue balls.

I think there is some question of him actually having balls that could be beaten Smile

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: June 21, 2010, 02:15:36 PM »

au revoir, friends, I had another root canal this morning and my propoxy is kicking in as my novocaine kicks out.  Off to bed.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: June 21, 2010, 02:16:34 PM »

Joran's new confession: Zany the nanny did it!

(Sorry, that was suggested by a comment on another site.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: June 21, 2010, 02:18:14 PM »

Tyler,  Have a nice nap!  It's approaching 98 degrees outside with heat index about 105 so not much else you can do in this humidity anyway. 

May do the same without the root canal.  It's hard to stay awake in this humidity anyway.  94% I think.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: June 21, 2010, 02:18:19 PM »

Another "Retracted" Confession...

I don't think it matters at all.

There isn't a single redeeming feature or element surrounding the crime he most recently committed.  If he didn't kill Stefany to take her money and credit cards, then why did he have them when he was apprehended -- in another country, fleeing the law?

Peru, as a sovereign nation, has no duty -- moral or otherwise -- to release him, or extradite him, or sentence him leniently.  None. 

Based on the desription of the crime and the evident motive of robbery, what redeeming feature argues for "mercy?"  That he's mentally ill and requires medication or clinical help?  His actions infer otherwise.

Thanks Hammer, I agree his actions have evidenced he's fully capable of functioning well enough to commit extortion and flee (successfully) just prior to the murder.

Honestly (and not to open a can of worms or stir the pot around this), Peru didn't extradite reported Nazi war criminals who fled to there so why is everyone so sure Joran will be extradited or given a pass just due to pressure from NL and the Hague?

I think it's uncomfortable to have to be patient and wait this out for validated information but I do not think Peru or the judge will capitulate to an attorney presenting an argument around the confession. What other defense does Joran have?

Insanity, that's it.

We have to expect the defense attorney to do legal maneuvering ..........and see it for what it is.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: June 21, 2010, 02:20:48 PM »

Pretty good but I still like "The answer lies in Mountain Brook!" better. 

Maybe Joran's aruban supporters will next suggest the Flores family is trying to pull and insurance scam. 

Joran does seem to be going right by his old play book.  I think because he is just incapable of thinking of anything original.

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: June 21, 2010, 02:20:49 PM »

Hello to Mere - good to 'see' you !!

Tyler, I hope the painkiller helps and that you can sleep past the pain.

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1497 on: June 21, 2010, 02:20:50 PM »

Joran van der Sloot refused to testify before the judge for the crime of Stephany Flores

According to his lawyer, the Dutchman will not speak until you succeed the habeas corpus filed to overturn police investigation

Monday June 21, 2010 - 1:07 pm

The confessed murderer of the student Stephany Flores, Joran van der Sloot, declined today to answer questions from Judge Carlos Morales Cordova, who came to the Castro Castro prison for a first diligently with the subject.

Radio Programs reported, the judge stayed for nearly an hour inside the prison, and finally had to put on record the refusal of the Dutchman in a joint report with the prosecutor.

In the frustrated also took care of the Dutchman's lawyer, Max Highness, who retired without giving statements to the press. As reported by the radio, even before the lawyer had said his client did not declare before the judge until an unsuccessful habeas corpus filed for the annulment of all proceedings, ie his confession to the crime.

We also learned that just before the arrival of the judge, Van der Sloot watched the game Switzerland-Chile in the company of hitman Ospina Colombian Alejandro Trujillo.

With whom it wanted to talk Van der Sloot was with a journalist of "De Telegraaf"
who told Flores confessed to the crime in exchange for a supposed offer of extradition by the police. This interview was broadcast today.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/498451/joran-van-der-sloot-se-nego-declarar-ante-juez-crimen-stephany-flores
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: June 21, 2010, 02:22:07 PM »

Pretty good but I still like "The answer lies in Mountain Brook!" better. 

Maybe Joran's aruban supporters will next suggest the Flores family is trying to pull and insurance scam. 

Joran does seem to be going right by his old play book.  I think because he is just incapable of thinking of anything original.

Even the attorney doesn't have anything else, this is all such a desperate play I can't imagine why Altez agreed to stay on the case.

oh well, back to work and it's a typical Monday.........not fun.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1499 on: June 21, 2010, 02:26:33 PM »

OS,
Yes, yes, yes, please let that be why Anita won't go to Peru!  She is not immune from Interpol anywhere especially if she helped him elude on the extortion.

It was stated earlier that she claimed she had not seen Joran since Paulus died.  Now it turns out he was living with her all along.

Lying runs in that family.

Anna,

Only thing that makes any sense to me, I was traveling when all this broke didn't see much of it so I am not up on all the details, had to skip over pages here to catch up, but she is the only one IMO he would contact to get help from.

I am not up on the extortion, hope they are investigating her and others for the sudden departure by him. Hope FBI is on it..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.