April 26, 2024, 08:05:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370560 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: June 22, 2010, 12:11:21 AM »

As I recall, Anita was trying to explain it away as simple sibling rivalry; a fight among brothers;
nothing unusual.

It may have been when Greta and Beth were at the VanderSloots that Anita told that.

That is why I have always thought that he kicked and stomped Stephany.

I agree Magnolia, and I don't believe Natalee died with a single accidental injury either.  JMO

I think Natalee died with some kind of violent blow to the head administered by Joran.
I don't know if he hit her with a bat or bashed her head on a rock or stomped her. They
were all trying to explain a head injury from the beginning. 

Then there is the seizure issue that kept popping up.  The seizure was caused by a head injury. 
All just my opinion.

In the back of my brain somewhere, I want to think a baseball bat.  There is a reason for it, but I cannot recall why.  Does anyone else recall reason I am inclined to think baseball bat.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1761 on: June 22, 2010, 12:14:11 AM »

Viet Vet kept talking about it in his posts. He was on the ground in Aruba - this is what he says.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: June 22, 2010, 12:14:51 AM »

As I recall, Anita was trying to explain it away as simple sibling rivalry; a fight among brothers;
nothing unusual.

It may have been when Greta and Beth were at the VanderSloots that Anita told that.

Yes, Anita said he fights with his brothers in one of her "Praise Joran" spiels and she said it with a little smirk as though it were nothing unusual at all.

Another time I time I think she said kicks or kicked his brothers but again as though it were nothing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: June 22, 2010, 12:18:29 AM »

Viet Vet kept talking about it in his posts. He was on the ground in Aruba - this is what he says.

I believe he said they were told baseball bat by the same person who said Joran was sleeping at the school.  Turned out Joran was in fact sleeping at the school so he tended to believe the part about the baseball bat as well.

Personally, I think it could have been that or a rock, just don't know but do think head injury for sure.

I tried to think overdose all these years as that would be so much easier a death than this but after Stephany, it's hard to think anything other than brutality and violence.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: June 22, 2010, 12:19:33 AM »

Robots, it's hard to know who is more sickening--Joran or Anita.  They are both pretty bad.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: June 22, 2010, 12:21:56 AM »

This has to do with the same incident we all saw RenHo at a few days ago...

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3750&offId=0

9 hora happen | fecha: 21/06/2010 | horario: 14:34

recherche by distrito north owing to detene one by the 2 sospechosonan by the action y tiramento at monserat, besides owing to confisca 2 vehiculo y several cosnan more

monday morning recherche by distrito north is trahando constantemente on the caso by action y tiramento by week happen at monserat, finalmente today recherche owing to succeed laydown hand on the primer sospechoso just at instant cu the was yegando her cas in semeleerstraat. at once recherchenan owing to arrive close dje y owing to informe cu the is deteni. after by cu the sospechoso self owing to say \"dal bay\" autoridad owing to come into the cas y owing to confisca all locual they have to for her investigacion. autoridad owing to confisca the.o. 2 vehiculo, one engine by boat several mac ream, several arm blanco cu was hinca in nachtkastje, peluca, laptop, y several another articulo more. the investigacion is follow y still miss before detene the another sospechoso, at present if the sospechoso is know before her same good the is bay entrega her self at keep by shaba.

Looks like alot of stolen stuff
canoworms
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1766 on: June 22, 2010, 12:23:29 AM »

Anna this is why I prefer to read the transcripts. the smiles smirks shrugs are too much for me. The ACTING is terrible anyway. Anyone who knows human nature can see through the charades.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: June 22, 2010, 12:24:28 AM »

nothing unusual.

someone else has probably already responded to this, but yes, when Greta and Beth were there...

Thanks, Tyler.
I can see her telling it.  It was when Paulus was doing all that sweating, I think.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
canoworms
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1768 on: June 22, 2010, 12:25:08 AM »

This has to do with the same incident we all saw RenHo at a few days ago...

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3750&offId=0

9 hora happen | fecha: 21/06/2010 | horario: 14:34

recherche by distrito north owing to detene one by the 2 sospechosonan by the action y tiramento at monserat, besides owing to confisca 2 vehiculo y several cosnan more

monday morning recherche by distrito north is trahando constantemente on the caso by action y tiramento by week happen at monserat, finalmente today recherche owing to succeed laydown hand on the primer sospechoso just at instant cu the was yegando her cas in semeleerstraat. at once recherchenan owing to arrive close dje y owing to informe cu the is deteni. after by cu the sospechoso self owing to say \"dal bay\" autoridad owing to come into the cas y owing to confisca all locual they have to for her investigacion. autoridad owing to confisca the.o. 2 vehiculo, one engine by boat several mac ream, several arm blanco cu was hinca in nachtkastje, peluca, laptop, y several another articulo more. the investigacion is follow y still miss before detene the another sospechoso, at present if the sospechoso is know before her same good the is bay entrega her self at keep by shaba.

Looks like alot of stolen stuff
Was this all the stuff on the back of the truck, are they sating the ownder is coming to ID those items? I saw two motorcycles, looked like a boat engine, guns...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: June 22, 2010, 12:25:23 AM »

I am so angry that the Peruvian system allows Joran to profit while detained ... profit from the horrific murder of one of their own.  It is so wrong.

Janet

I'm not worried about that. Where can he spend it? They'll get it all back in the prison system, for delivering food and water.

I would imagine the lawyers are there cleaning the kitty as it is fed.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: June 22, 2010, 12:25:48 AM »

I believe he said they were told baseball bat by the same person who said Joran was sleeping at the school.  Turned out Joran was in fact sleeping at the school so he tended to believe the part about the baseball bat as well.

Personally, I think it could have been that or a rock, just don't know but do think head injury for sure.

I tried to think overdose all these years as that would be so much easier a death than this but after Stephany, it's hard to think anything other than brutality and violence.

Brutality is Joran`s leading hallmark. It is virtually impossible that it was any other way. Nat probably had a drug in her. Another Joran signature... but she still had enough energy to scream out the car window: Wahoo Aruba! She had plenty of fight left in her.

Joran basically f`s up everything he touches. I am almost sure as a child he even screwed up a wet dream or two? He is a walking man made disaster.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: June 22, 2010, 12:26:13 AM »

Magnolia even in his lies there are a shred of truth...she fell and hit her head was a way to cover that she had a head injury, even in lying he can't help but allow something real to escape.
she was in and out of consciousness ( in the car) he left her ( on the beach ) unconscious.
How many times does he mention consciousness, head injury...he is telling the truth in these statements but not at the times and places where they occurred
IMHO

Nor is he telling the truth about how they occurred. 

Reno
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1772 on: June 22, 2010, 12:28:02 AM »

Another drive Tuesday morning De Telegraaf is out

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rssonline.nl%2Frel_5389724_joran-bekende-alleen-om-uitlevering.aspx&sl=nl&tl=en

Be careful reading this. Put all drinks down first. I will not take responsibility for any keyboards or monitors that get ruined if you vomit on them
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: June 22, 2010, 12:28:56 AM »

Robots, it's hard to know who is more sickening--Joran or Anita.  They are both pretty bad.

ohhh, i agree with you Bana..... errr  Anna   

its hard to tell them apart

im sorry, im just teasing you...

why am i so silly

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: June 22, 2010, 12:34:50 AM »

he is a parasite,

and on the verge of being squished

Sporter??     looks like a tub of  guts to me

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1775 on: June 22, 2010, 12:35:09 AM »

No... Hurricane heading to aruba yet! Just a mess in the gulf of MEXICO!
canoworms
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1776 on: June 22, 2010, 12:35:15 AM »

Magnolia even in his lies there are a shred of truth...she fell and hit her head was a way to cover that she had a head injury, even in lying he can't help but allow something real to escape.
she was in and out of consciousness ( in the car) he left her ( on the beach ) unconscious.
How many times does he mention consciousness, head injury...he is telling the truth in these statements but not at the times and places where they occurred
IMHO

Nor is he telling the truth about how they occurred. 

Well,...of course not, she fell ( while I ) hit her head.
there.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1777 on: June 22, 2010, 12:35:36 AM »

Robots will be back in 5 minutes,  he just got down hurling his GUTS out for 20 minutes straight,  too many pictures of ANITA for him to handle

She makes me want to hurl too Robots.  She's disgusting.  And some of the commentators I've heard tonight on the tube that "feel" for her since she seems to maybe finally be seeing the light make me want to hurl too.  She's known ALL ALONG the monster she created.  I feel nothing but disgust for her.  When I think of all the slander of Natalee and Beth that she's promoted and participated in for five years, I get too mad for my own good.  I don't think I'll ever be capable of an iota of sympathy for her!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: June 22, 2010, 12:37:14 AM »

Tue June 22, 2010, 5:30

"I wish I had listened to my mother '
Joran talk, but not right

by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses

LIMA (Peru) - Joran van der Sloot has refused to answer every question from the investigating judge Peruvian Carlos Morales.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7010893/__Joran_praat__maar_niet_met_rechter__.html

He was yesterday brought before the court in the heavily guarded Castro Castro prison in Lima. This took place in presence of his lawyer Máximo Altez.

Joran's interview, which appears today in this newspaper, resulted yesterday in the U.S. media to a flood of publications. Most major news channels opened with the declaration that Joran claims to have been deceived and withdraw his statements.

He would have made a confession, with the promise that he would soon be extradited. Meanwhile, raises questions about the role of the FBI. There is a growing number of indications that the federal police surrounding the death of Stephany Flores an undercover operation against Joran performed. In the hotel where the girl was found, for example, show the total lack of security cameras that were designed to hang in room 309.

The cameras are not standard and are hung in every case removed, it revealed yesterday during a visit to the Hotel in Lima Tac.

The Chinese family, who run the hotel, has a gag order. Stayed in the hotel along with Joran a poker player, possibly an American agent, who persuaded him to come to Lima. He was also the hotel it indirectly reminded that Joran was gone and the room had to be initiated. The presumption is that the Peruvian police, the FBI also received the observation images. Joran told The Associated Press that this man, Elton Garcia everything for him "was arranged and paid for"

------------------
canoworms
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1779 on: June 22, 2010, 12:39:38 AM »

Robots will be back in 5 minutes,  he just got down hurling his GUTS out for 20 minutes straight,  too many pictures of ANITA for him to handle

She makes me want to hurl too Robots.  She's disgusting.  And some of the commentators I've heard tonight on the tube that "feel" for her since she seems to maybe finally be seeing the light make me want to hurl too.  She's known ALL ALONG the monster she created.  I feel nothing but disgust for her.  When I think of all the slander of Natalee and Beth that she's promoted and participated in for five years, I get too mad for my own good.  I don't think I'll ever be capable of an iota of sympathy for her!

Pauls carrer, not to mention Paul, is kaput now. Nothing to salvage there. Her sunset years will be forever ruined.
No crowns, no Patroness of the Arts awards, no talent there. and now Joran goes and fooks up again.
Oy vey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.