April 19, 2024, 02:20:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370160 times)
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: June 22, 2010, 11:21:14 AM »

Excellent post at RU, IMO:

prolific2  PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:53 am         

If Elton Garcia was an FBI agent and was used to lure Joran to Peru in order to extradite him to the US for the extortion charge, once he arrived they could or would have just nabbed him....no plausible or logical reason to put on such an elaborate ruse involving people that could have spilled the beans or wait that long and give him a chance to get away again.

And there was nothing in Peru that could have helped the FBI further Natalee's case so it's not logical or plausible that that would be a reason not to nab him as soon as he arrived...

The only ruse I see is just a new campaign to get him out of Peruvian prison...plant a seed to shift focus...cast blame elsewhere enough to cause doubt..and Joran's word blaming it all someone else..

Elton Garcia/FBI = security guards = Deepak must have come back and must have raped her = the MB conspiracy = medjet = the host of all the other "they must have done it" ruses and conspiracies.. JMO

I don't really care if the director of the FBI bought Joran a plane ticket to Peru and personally delivered it to his house.  Joran killed Stephany in cold blood and no one is responsible for that except him.  No one held a gun to his head, told him to do it or helped him.  And again, if the director of the FBI personally erected the cameras that caught him red-handed the GOOD ON HIM. 

You Go Girl!!!!!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: June 22, 2010, 11:22:19 AM »

Joran Van Der Sloot A Nenga Di Declara Dilanti Di Huez
Publication: Diamars, 22 Juni 2010.

Ayera durante interogatorio

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Mientras cu tur dia tin yen di informacion ta drenta for di tur media internacional encuanto e situacion di Joran van der Sloot na Peru,  e ultimo desaroyonan tabata relaciona cu e interogatorio cu lo mester a tuma lugar ayera.

Ta asina cu Van der Sloot a nenga di declara dilanti di e huez cu ta hibando e caso, esaki segun informe di e Corte Superior di Husticia di Lima.

Joran ayera a haya bishita di e huez Carlos Morales den e prision Miguel Castro Castro kende a bay pa interogue encuanto e homicidio di Stephany Flores.

Segun CSJ, Joran a nenga di duna su declaracion alegando cu ainda tin pendiente e tramite di habeas corpus cu el a presenta pa declara invalido e interogatorio policial den cual el a confesa su crimen.

E huez a suspende e interogatorio te un proximo aviso.

Den su defensa, Van der Sloot a presenta un recurso di habeas corpus señalando cu durante su interogacion nan no a respeta su derechonan.

Segun De Telegraaf, den un entrevista, Joran a bisa cu el a wordo intimida pa e polis peruano. “Mi tabata hopi spanta y confundi durante e interogatorio y mi tabata kier bay”.  “Presa di e panico, mi a firma tur cos, pero ni sikiera mi tabata sa kico mi tabata bisa”, De Telegraaf a publica.

E abogado peruano di van der Sloot, Maximo Altez, kende tabata presente ayera, a nenga tambe di duna declaracion na prensa y a bisa cu nan lo haci esaki otro siman,  ora cu e famia di Joran haci acto di presencia na Lima.

Segun De Telegraaf, Anita van der Sloot lo a bisa cu su yiu ta malo di cabez y a nenga di cu lo bay bishita Joran den prison.

A señala cu e no ta kere cu Joran a mata Natalee, pero cu si el a mata Stephany e lo tin cu paga e prijs di esey”. 

http://www.diario.aw/2010/06/joran-van-der-sloot-a-nenga-di-declara-dilanti-di-huez/
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: June 22, 2010, 11:23:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys Smile  I can't get this pic in this post so here is the link

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003848-5.html?tag=page

does anyone know what the brown bottle is?

Beer?

I don't know what the brown bottle is ...

But these seem to be actual crime scene photos, 21 of them, but I can't seem to advance through the different photos. Don't know if it's a problem with the site or with where I am ...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20008352-504083.html?tag=cbsnewsCrimesiderArea.1
It really looks like a medicine bottle to me.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: June 22, 2010, 11:27:20 AM »

Yes-that is a good post, Klaas.  It only makes sense that if the FBI had lured Joran to Peru they would have wasted no time in arresting him once he got there, imo.

I think the Sloots have the FBI on the brain--remember the night Beth & Jug and their friends arrived at the Sloot's compound, didn't the Sloots jump to the conclusion that Jug's friends were the FBI? lol...
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: June 22, 2010, 11:28:59 AM »

RTL 4 parent interviews Joran
RTL 4 seems to struggle with SBS 6 on the coverage of Joran van der Sloot. SBS always seemed to have almost exclusive rights, partly in collaboration with Peter R. de Vries, but now also in the mix RTL violence.
Joran van der Sloot

Joran van der Sloot (left) after his arrest
RTL sends a Tuesday interview with the mother of Van der Sloot. The program RTL Extra: The Mother of Joran Speaks can be seen instead of the TV Broker.

Talked
A spokesman for RTL indicates that the broadcast "undoubtedly controversial 'will be. "She talks about how the past five years has experienced the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway in Aruba to the murder of Stephany Flores in Peru," the spokesman let know.

Anita Van der Sloot has a difficult time behind him. For years the course ran to her son suspected of the murder of Natalee Holloway, and in February 2010 after her husband died, Joran is so once again suspected of murder.

Emotionally immature
Earlier today, the television channel CNN was a psychological report into police hands. The report showed that Joran is someone with a low frustration tolerance. " In other words, Joran can not cope well with setbacks.

The report also cites Van der Sloot "emotionally immature". "He shows a certain show dominance towards women. He has little respect for women", says the report read.

Impede
Instead, it emphasizes that all this "does not show that psychological trauma impedes him in the observation and assessment of reality", or: Joran may well see when something should or should not do.

Tuesday at 20.30, the interview with the mother of Joran broadcast on RTL 4. Look forward to following a movie where Joran arrives at the court in Peru.

http://www.televizier.nl/site/list_message/64460
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: June 22, 2010, 11:29:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys Smile  I can't get this pic in this post so here is the link

Beer?

But these seem to be actual crime scene photos, 21 of them, but I can't seem to advance through the different photos. Don't know if it's a problem with the site or with where I am ...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20008352-504083.html?tag=cbsnewsCrimesiderArea.1

Maybe it's a peroxide bottle?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: June 22, 2010, 11:31:09 AM »

so, the FBI was taping everything but forgot to put a camera in the ROOM??

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz  INSERT ROLLING EYES

more vandergarbageslop

Peru wont be BUYING into any of this

lock him up, 

case over

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: June 22, 2010, 11:33:01 AM »

Beer?

Maybe it's a peroxide bottle?

Yes and did you know even a Hydrogen Peroxide:can bleach your hair to some point I know I DID IT WHEN I WAS 12 LOL

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: June 22, 2010, 11:34:39 AM »

I just caught up.  Thanks to all for the quotes, articles, updates and insights.

It would appear that Joran travels after leaving Aruba were known to the FBI.  The twists and turns regarding the events encompassing the Natalee Holloway story are beyond an author's imagination.

1.  Could it be that Joran was lured and followed to Peru and ... the plan was to extradict him from there to the US on the extortion charge?

2.  Could it be that the FBI realized that the Aruban enemy who were "cooperating" with them on the extortion sting could not be trusted?

3.  Not anticipating Stephany's murder ... could it be that the FBI agent (Elton Garcia) assigned to follow Joran lost him when he fled to Chile?

Janet

+++++++++

'My son is sick in his head', says Joran van der Sloot's mother
Saturday 19 June 2010

Anita van der Sloot said Joran had been very affected by his father's death earlier this year and felt he was responsible.

She also told the paper Joran went to Peru to avoid being admitted to a closed unit in a psychiatric hospital in the Netherlands.

'He had agreed to be admitted. Two days before he was due to leave for the Netherlands, he left the house,' the paper quoted her as saying. He left was a note on the kitchen table telling her not to worry and he had gone to Peru for a poker tournament, she said.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2010/06/my_son_is_sick_in_his_head_say.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: June 22, 2010, 11:35:48 AM »

These hyenas howling about "no extradition treaty with Aruba" ... I would like a link to something official, authentic, that says no such treaty exists.

Here, on the other hand, is a link to something that explains that even after Aruba becomes autonomous (which has happened), the extradition treaty and other agreements in place with The Netherlands, will be observed by independent Aruba. I am sorry that it isn't something that I can copy/paste.

http://books.google.com/books?id=O4epd0nOJbsC&pg=PA378&lpg=PA378&dq=Extradition+%2B+Aruba&source=bl&ots=I4OL7du2K6&sig=LeltpyyQWZB2UCpZktpRhzzfvBs&hl=en&ei=SNUgTIXMBYaglAfHmbFK&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CB0Q6AEwAzhQ#v=onepage&q=Extradition%20%2B%20Aruba&f=false

And The US and The Netherlands have bilateral extradition treaties. The Netherlands (and Aruba) might refuse in a death-penalty case, but (how sweet it is) the pertinent case involves extortion/fraud.

I hate it when people just make things up.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: June 22, 2010, 11:37:55 AM »

RTL 4 last Tuesday an additional broadcast on the Joran van Sloot. Joran's mother, Anita van der Sloot, will include answers to the question whether they are visiting her son in Peru. According to RTL Netherlands is a "controversial" broadcast. "RTL Extra: The Mother of Joran Speaks' on Tuesday (June 22) between 20.30 and 21.30 hours to see.

For the first time Anita van der Sloot goes on TV. She says in the interview about his childhood, how he managed to escape parental control and many lies. Also she explains how she has experienced over the past five years, the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway in Aruba to the murder of Stephany Flores in Peru. What does the future they Joran, and how she sees her son as a mother now? [Radio.NL]

http://www.radio.nl/portal/home/medianieuws/010.archief/2010/06/154468.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1931 on: June 22, 2010, 11:38:29 AM »

Seriously, Anita had to be lying about Joran eating flies as a child. What person eats flies? And if that is true, right then and there, my kid would have been brought to a psychiatrist.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: June 22, 2010, 11:40:16 AM »

NRCG - that article was a spoof.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: June 22, 2010, 11:41:42 AM »

Excellent post at RU, IMO:

prolific2  PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:53 am         

If Elton Garcia was an FBI agent and was used to lure Joran to Peru in order to extradite him to the US for the extortion charge, once he arrived they could or would have just nabbed him....no plausible or logical reason to put on such an elaborate ruse involving people that could have spilled the beans or wait that long and give him a chance to get away again.

And there was nothing in Peru that could have helped the FBI further Natalee's case so it's not logical or plausible that that would be a reason not to nab him as soon as he arrived...

The only ruse I see is just a new campaign to get him out of Peruvian prison...plant a seed to shift focus...cast blame elsewhere enough to cause doubt..and Joran's word blaming it all someone else..

Elton Garcia/FBI = security guards = Deepak must have come back and must have raped her = the MB conspiracy = medjet = the host of all the other "they must have done it" ruses and conspiracies.. JMO

I don't really care if the director of the FBI bought Joran a plane ticket to Peru and personally delivered it to his house.  Joran killed Stephany in cold blood and no one is responsible for that except him.  No one held a gun to his head, told him to do it or helped him.  And again, if the director of the FBI personally erected the cameras that caught him red-handed the GOOD ON HIM. 

EXACTLY!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: June 22, 2010, 11:45:14 AM »

Seriously, Anita had to be lying about Joran eating flies as a child. What person eats flies? And if that is true, right then and there, my kid would have been brought to a psychiatrist.
LOL, that was a satire. Not true at all.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1935 on: June 22, 2010, 11:45:45 AM »

Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: June 22, 2010, 11:48:37 AM »

Yes-that is a good post, Klaas.  It only makes sense that if the FBI had lured Joran to Peru they would have wasted no time in arresting him once he got there, imo.

I think the Sloots have the FBI on the brain--remember the night Beth & Jug and their friends arrived at the Sloot's compound, didn't the Sloots jump to the conclusion that Jug's friends were the FBI? lol...
what about the monster's lawyer adviced him to kill somebody in sout america to avoid extradition to usa, a crime bigger than extortion so the monster will not come to america.
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1937 on: June 22, 2010, 11:52:41 AM »

If Joran wants to come out and say his confession was coerced, that the investigation wasn't handled properly the Peruvian officials need to just put him in gen pop. Don't protect this psychopath any longer. They said they would protect him in Castro Castro, oops they lied!

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: June 22, 2010, 11:52:51 AM »

Maybe all the i's had not been dotted and all the t's had been crossed and that is the reason the FBI did not began the extradiction process immediately upon Joran's arrival in Peru.  Considering an agent was following Joran ... assuring the extortion case was solid was the priority.

The criminal complaint against Joran was filed by the FBI on June 3, 2010.

Janet

++++++

Department of Justice Press Release

For Immediate Release
June 3, 2010 United States Attorney's Office
Northern District of Alabama

Joran van der Sloot Charged with Fraud and Extortion in Birmingham

BIRMINGHAM—Federal prosecutors in Birmingham have filed a criminal complaint against JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, a citizen of the Netherlands, on wire fraud and extortion charges in connection with his soliciting money in May on promises he would reveal the location of Natalee Holloway’s remains in Aruba and circumstances of her death, U.S. Attorney Joyce White Vance and FBI Special Agent in Charge Patrick Maley announced today.

“We are committed to protecting citizens from unscrupulous individuals who attempt to financially exploit a person’s deepest fears and greatest loss,” Vance said.

The wire fraud and extortion charges are unrelated to the ongoing murder investigation in Peru, in which van der Sloot is an alleged person of interest.

Vance said her office filed the two-count criminal complaint today in U.S. District Court in Birmingham.

The complaint charges that van der Sloot, on May 10, extorted $15,000 from an individual as partial payment toward his promise to reveal the location of Natalee Holloway’s remains for $250,000. The maximum sentence on the extortion count is 20 years in prison.

The complaint also charges van der Sloot with wire fraud for causing the $15,000 to be transferred by wire from a Birmingham bank to a bank in the Netherlands in furtherance of his scheme to defraud. The maximum sentence for the wire fraud count is 30 years.

Vance thanked Aruban authorities for the assistance they provided in this investigation.

Members of the public are reminded that the criminal complaint contains only charges. A defendant is presumed not guilty.

Press Releases | Birmingham Home

http://birmingham.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel10/bh_060310.htm

_____

RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1939 on: June 22, 2010, 11:58:26 AM »

forgot to add...

He had currency from all those places. This could mean premeditation. He knows he's going to kill (and on the anniversary of Natalee's death), and he has money from many countries so he has choices on where to run. Just a thought, although we don't know how much currency.

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.