April 26, 2024, 10:35:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370581 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: June 18, 2010, 01:00:39 AM »

Turbo - I don't think there's a man with a shovel.  There are drugs, a weapon some "kids" and Julia Renfro

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3729&offId=0

Great catch on spotting that story too Klaas!  Can't wait to find out what that was all about! 
I think someone stole that red car.

In scanning the article again, I see where 2 of the young people were in a car...I think maybe the ones doing the shooting but I'm not sure.  I think maybe when they were trying to get away they hit another car.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: June 18, 2010, 01:00:48 AM »

Did that incident today really happen at the home of the witness "J" and what does that mean?  Am I reading too much into that or does it mean something?

It really did happen in that area.  Likely we are reading too much into it because I believe Renfro lives near "J".   Still nice to see Renfro without a drink or camera in her hand and with a boatload of cops around.  Smile
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: June 18, 2010, 01:01:34 AM »

The reporting on what Joran did in Peru is really bad.  The media says one thing one day and another the next.

But in the end I don't suppose it matters as they have Joran six ways to Sunday anyway.  It's not one of those times we have to try to figure out what happened.  He's a goner no matter.

But I did think he had a little too much zip in his step today in that video Jinkasaurus had.  Doesn't appear to be weak and failing from lack of nutrition or sleep.  I hope he gets put in the general population soon. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: June 18, 2010, 01:03:53 AM »

Mon Quixote said that she could translate Spanish and some Portuguese.

Maybe she could give the Julia article a lookyloo.  Please

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: June 18, 2010, 01:04:33 AM »

O/T
Klass!!!!!!!! We did it!!!!!
Go Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: June 18, 2010, 01:04:45 AM »

Did that incident today really happen at the home of the witness "J" and what does that mean?  Am I reading too much into that or does it mean something?

It really did happen in that area.  Likely we are reading too much into it because I believe Renfro lives near "J".   Still nice to see Renfro without a drink or camera in her hand and with a boatload of cops around.  Smile

Well, the day that Dave leaves, there is gunplay at the home of  the witness, it's hard not to read anything into that.  But you are right--not everything that happens in Aruba is connected to Natalee's disappearance.

Just wondering how Julia ties into it all.  Too bad they didn't arrest her and put her in handcuffs. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: June 18, 2010, 01:05:46 AM »

TxMom, Agree and we know where they are going with this idea that Joran was so wonderful before all the accusations.

But the facts say otherwise.  Even Jossy has talked about how Joran bullied and took things at school and had a bad reputation.  He was in therapy for beating up another kid at school.  I think it was required so he could be allowed to attend.
One sick puppy all his life.

I agree Anna.  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: June 18, 2010, 01:06:50 AM »

There was another photo of Joran at the bingo games, if that's him, doing something like picking up cards afterwards.  Did he have an actual real job of some sort?  If you can call that a job.

But I am thinking that's why he has a badge.  Otherwise, if he is just wearing one about and one that large, he truly is certifiable.

That would be totally strange.  Even for Joran.

Maybe he was the official Bingo police?

Maybe he was the official bingo caller....... you know the guy that catches the balls and calls out the numbers.  Maybe they paid him in Bwa Ha Balls..... or whatever they are.

CBB - that's really funny!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: June 18, 2010, 01:07:31 AM »

....and no makeup.  It looked like she was crying in one picture.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #209 on: June 18, 2010, 01:08:50 AM »

So we still don't know why the PoPo were talking to Julia?  Maybe somebody should tell her that black is NOT her color!

Black is not anybody's color in a tropical climate during the day. Black is for cold weather and cities and night-time. Black calls for real shoes or boots, not dusty sandals. Doesn't she know anything?

Yeah, but it comes off with one jerk. I'm sure that saves her valuable time several times a day.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: June 18, 2010, 01:09:48 AM »

The reporting on what Joran did in Peru is really bad.  The media says one thing one day and another the next.

But in the end I don't suppose it matters as they have Joran six ways to Sunday anyway.  It's not one of those times we have to try to figure out what happened.  He's a goner no matter.

But I did think he had a little too much zip in his step today in that video Jinkasaurus had.  Doesn't appear to be weak and failing from lack of nutrition or sleep.  I hope he gets put in the general population soon. 

I hope so too, Anna.

I did wonder if Anita sent him those new clothes, toiletries and books to read or if they were brought by the embassy or what.  I'm guessing the embassy, but I must admit I was disappointed that he wasn't still wearing the same crappy khaki's he was arrested in.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: June 18, 2010, 01:09:51 AM »

O/T
Klass!!!!!!!! We did it!!!!!
Go Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A nail biter!  Yep!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: June 18, 2010, 01:10:25 AM »

Mon Quixote said that she could translate Spanish and some Portuguese.

Maybe she could give the Julia article a lookyloo.  Please

That would be GREAT!  SandyLeiva's good at translating too, but I haven't seen her around lately.

I really, really miss Getagrip!

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #213 on: June 18, 2010, 01:10:36 AM »

Well, the day that Dave leaves, there is gunplay at the home of  the witness, it's hard not to read anything into that.  But you are right--not everything that happens in Aruba is connected to Natalee's disappearance.

Just wondering how Julia ties into it all.  Too bad they didn't arrest her and put her in handcuffs. 
Maybe it was her kid that got shot in the leg?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: June 18, 2010, 01:10:59 AM »

So we still don't know why the PoPo were talking to Julia?  Maybe somebody should tell her that black is NOT her color!

Black is not anybody's color in a tropical climate during the day. Black is for cold weather and cities and night-time. Black calls for real shoes or boots, not dusty sandals. Doesn't she know anything?

Yeah, but it comes off with one jerk. I'm sure that saves her valuable time several times a day.

roflmao
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: June 18, 2010, 01:12:09 AM »

So you are saying it comes off with one jerk after another, all day long.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: June 18, 2010, 01:12:26 AM »

Maybe it was her kid that got shot in the leg?
Maybe Poppin' Fresh shot Ho Jr.?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: June 18, 2010, 01:12:56 AM »

OMG, that's funny...I don't care who you are.  LMAO!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #218 on: June 18, 2010, 01:13:47 AM »

There was another photo of Joran at the bingo games, if that's him, doing something like picking up cards afterwards.  Did he have an actual real job of some sort?  If you can call that a job.

But I am thinking that's why he has a badge.  Otherwise, if he is just wearing one about and one that large, he truly is certifiable.

That would be totally strange.  Even for Joran.

Maybe he was the official Bingo police?

Maybe he was the official bingo caller....... you know the guy that catches the balls and calls out the numbers.  Maybe they paid him in Bwa Ha Balls..... or whatever they are.

CBB - that's really funny!

Bwa Ha Ha Ha?

They look like lamp finials to me....... I know what they are!!!  <monkey jumpy jacks>
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: June 18, 2010, 01:13:56 AM »

I hope so too, Anna.

I did wonder if Anita sent him those new clothes, toiletries and books to read or if they were brought by the embassy or what.  I'm guessing the embassy, but I must admit I was disappointed that he wasn't still wearing the same crappy khaki's he was arrested in.

I really think the orange shirt he had on was the same shirt he was wearing under the sweatshirt when he was arrested. I think the pants have been washed. The toiletries, books, etc. were probably what was brought in from his Dutch Embassy visitors.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.